ralis

Bill Maher

To become a Canadian citizen I had to take a test, and I failed that test enough times to get an interview with an old guy in the parliament who would just tell me to follow closely with the politics since they are super important.

When I was still in school, there were Canadian kids who wanted to literally vote for Obama. They even had a mock election to quench their thirst for being not Canadian which was stupid and so I didn't vote.

I always through that I aced the test when it was given to me but I still failed. Now I think they made me fail on purpose when they found out my age, so an old dude could talk to me to make sure I wont become one of these kids.

I don't hear anything about what's going on in Canada while I'm on the Internet since the U.S. politics are such a spectacle that even Australian members of the forum now and then join these discussions. Being in Canada is like being on the front row of a rock concert where you watch as the band destroys their instruments by lighting them on fire when they ran out of good songs. It would be nice if they would stop stage diving so often so I could finish my fancy British tea.

Just something that popped into my head and I wrote on the whim, this sort of stuff is allowed on this side of the force. How about leaving the dark side and checking things out from up here. Wait wait I feel another American joke coming on, "the south is going to rise again" ho ho ho brilliant *sip*

ralis, didnt you just call me divisive, then you post Bill Maher??? ROFL...talk about bigots!

(Maher, just to be clear :) )

Edited by joeblast

for informational purposes, i co-sponsored the grab a corona and call in sick act.

i knew politicians would pass it into law becoz then each of us would have more time to pay attention to the politicians and not be bothered by senseless activities like work. which would interfere with their craving s for undivided attention from their constituency. (not to be confused with the constitution by the way)

sinfest your posts are so concise and lucid, so taoey. i once had a turtle named taoey. wub.gif

american politics not very taoey. still they give great comedic entertainment value. and if one needed

a quick study on how best to lie. they hold class every single day. open enrollment.