Sign in to follow this  
chi 2012

Creative Visualization is taught wrong

Creative visualization is taught wrong. Teachers from The Secret like Mike Dooley say to visualize for 5 minutes a day and then to forget about it. This is magical thinking and doesn't work. For visualization to work you have to visualize over and over and keep the thought constantly in your head. The following is from Michael Misitas book "How to beleive in Nothing and set yourself free". This is how he manifested what he wanted:

I had been told by a teacher whose name was Neville that"what is profoundly spiritual is also very practical," so I decided to put my beliefs into practical application, so that when I imagined something in my mind, it would produce itself in the world. I put images up on a bulletin board of all the things I wanted. I told myself if I truly believed these things about myself, my life, and the world and held true to those beliefs, keeping them constantly in mind, then I would produce them in my life. I was reconditioning myself to thinking positively, to thinking I can have anything I can visualize: a new car, a new life, a wonderful relationship, anything I want if I only believe it. And I did-I produced all of it.

I even started visualizing certain statements I wanted other people to say about me. For example, I was workingout a lot, going to a gym and building myself up physically. Having always been thin and very self-conscious about it,I wanted to hear someone say, "God, you look great!You've really built yourself up. " The next day, a total stranger walked up to me, hesitated, then turned to me and said, word for word, what I wanted to hear. When I realized how much my thoughts influenced the world, it frightened me for a while, but I continued visualizing over and over again.

I learned so much from doing this. I realized that everytime we believe anything, we produce it in the world. Now it's not necessarily produced exactly the way we imagine,the basic belief is produced relative to the motive behind it. We bring our experiences into our life by believing them into existence.

Nice. Yes it can be freaky how sometimes it works amazingly well.

Where is the line between dark and light magic, and what are the consequences? It's good to know what you really want to cultivate.

Nice. Yes it can be freaky how sometimes it works amazingly well.

Where is the line between dark and light magic, and what are the consequences? It's good to know what you really want to cultivate.

I think the white and dark magic thing are basically beliefs that could effect the outcome of our manifestations. If we believe something we are trying to manifest is wrong or dark magic than this will be a hindrance - because we "believe" that what we are trying to manifest is wrong. The universe doesn't interfere with what we are doing. You can see this with 911. These people kept this thought in mind for a long time and eventually produced it. But you are right in a sense - because everything we do has consequences - so if we manifest the "wrong" things then we could eventually have to deal with some karma. So the trick is to try and manifest only "good" things. Because anything can be manifested wheather it is right or wrong.

An easy way to distinguish, although not accurate, is to say that dark magic is about material gain or appeasing the "lower" self, and light magic is about transformation of one's self to a higher ideal.

For instance, manifesting gratitude in your life. There won't really be negative karmic repercussions. Versus manifesting a million dollars...there might be some issues due to the fact that it hasn't been earned.

Not trying to stop anyone from achieving success by saying this! I am honestly clueless and just thinking out loud. :lol:

• Like 1

An easy way to distinguish, although not accurate, is to say that dark magic is about material gain or appeasing the "lower" self, and light magic is about transformation of one's self to a higher ideal.

For instance, manifesting gratitude in your life. There won't really be negative karmic repercussions. Versus manifesting a million dollars...there might be some issues due to the fact that it hasn't been earned.

Not trying to stop anyone from achieving success by saying this! I am honestly clueless and just thinking out loud. :lol:

That money has to be earned is just a belief. If people "believe money comes through just hard work" that is what they will experience. Money can come to you in multiple different ways. If you "believe" you don't deserve the money - you will create that reality.

I oftentimes visualize very intricate, often viscious and violent fights, usually more focused on the art than the consequences, the flow from one motion to the next, rather than the bones breaking or the pain experienced.

I pretty much never get into fights, in fact the last one was a few years ago between me and my dad over rediculous ideologies.

I also visualize a lot of natural disasters occouring in my area. never had the high desert flood, or the pacific northwest get ravaged by thunderstorms and tornados... :wub:

Oh well, maybe im not visualizing hard enough...

NNNNNGGKHHH!!!

ow...

okay i think i'll just live and let live :D

• Like 1

I oftentimes visualize very intricate, often viscious and violent fights, usually more focused on the art than the consequences, the flow from one motion to the next, rather than the bones breaking or the pain experienced.

I pretty much never get into fights, in fact the last one was a few years ago between me and my dad over rediculous ideologies.

I also visualize a lot of natural disasters occouring in my area. never had the high desert flood, or the pacific northwest get ravaged by thunderstorms and tornados... :wub:

Oh well, maybe im not visualizing hard enough...

NNNNNGGKHHH!!!

ow...

okay i think i'll just live and let live :D

Maybe other people are getting into the fights and acting out what you are visualizing. I don't know all the specifics - but I think most "brutal" crimes are actually fantasized about on occasion my most people. Most people won't admit this though. But only a few of these people actually go through with these acts.

Also these natural disasters are happening. Just not in your area.

Sign in to follow this