Sign in to follow this  
weirdname

Hello...so this is my first post

i've been practicing sexual abstinence for a while now...1 year and a half or something like that...no i do not know any way to use my energy wich i see on most of these topics refered to as "jing".

But my main problem is the fact that an acne evolving on my face and back.It started like half of year ago...and it wont stop.a friend told me that my abstinence might have lead to a hormonal disregulation(i've been experiencing some hairloss too)...and i am wondering what to do?

i've been having wet dreams every week allmost...once i even had 2 in the same morning...

I've read somewhere that wet dreams are 1000 worse than normal ejaculation.

So what should i do?i have no clue if i should stop my abstinence or keep it going and find a way to use the energy that it should be giving me.

PS:i am allmost 18 years old.

Thank you.

i've been practicing sexual abstinence for a while now...1 year and a half or something like that...no i do not know any way to use my energy wich i see on most of these topics refered to as "jing".

But my main problem is the fact that an acne evolving on my face and back.It started like half of year ago...and it wont stop.a friend told me that my abstinence might have lead to a hormonal disregulation(i've been experiencing some hairloss too)...and i am wondering what to do?

i've been having wet dreams every week allmost...once i even had 2 in the same morning...

I've read somewhere that wet dreams are 1000 worse than normal ejaculation.

So what should i do?i have no clue if i should stop my abstinence or keep it going and find a way to use the energy that it should be giving me.

Thank you.

You are having orgasms in the form of wet dreams which has nothing to do with your acne unless you believe mastabating will make you blind. :)

Check out your diet for the acne - sweets - soda do a google for causes of acne.

Try applying apple cider vinegar to your face and back to dry it up.

You should also get blood tests to check out your vitamin mineral levels re hair loss.

Is your father bald - your grandfather - mothers brothers? May just be heredity.

• Like 1

Why are you practising sexual abstinence?

Is it for moral, religious or spiritual reasons? Perhaps you intend to harness the saved energy for work on yourself.

Or is it simply a case of believing that it is the right thing to do and you are harbouring a sense of shame connected with ejaculation.

The first thing to do is take a more relaxed view of your situation, decide what it is you are hoping to gain in abstaining from sex. Sexual abstinence is not a necessity for inner cultivation and it is certainly not required at the beginning of work on oneself.

Try to let go of your concerns regarding the acne and hair loss being connected with this. mYTHmAKER has already given you some good advice regarding this.

At your age you should not be afraid to enjoy life. Good luck and welcome.

Edited by Chang
  • Like 1

i've stopped eating junk food allmost 1 year ago when i noticed the hairloss.Hereditary it cannot be because my grandfather from my mom died at around 75 years old and he still had his hair intact as i remember...he allways used to have it short but he had no bald spots nothing.And my other grandfather died because of lung-cancer...but had only a bit of a old man's baldness start(at 55 or something).So hereditary it cannot be.

My food is healthy...and my bloodtest results from 6 months ago(wich i made just to find a reason for my hairloss) were all cool besides calcium...wich was just a little bit lower.but i fixed it taking some pills.

And i have read in a book about tao somewhere that it is not good for your body to waste semen.

Yes i do this abstinence because i chose to....i guess it's moral.

"Perhaps you intend to harness the saved energy for work on yourself."-is there any way to do that?if there is please explain it to me.

"Or is it simply a case of believing that it is the right thing to do and you are harbouring a sense of shame connected with ejaculation."-This is true too.

Sexual abstinence and semen retention are not paths that I follow but I am sure that there are many Tao Bums who could offer advice.

Should you wish to do some background reading regarding the harnessing of sexual energy for Taoist cultivation then Mantak Chia is arguably the most famous writer on this subject.

Mantak Chia

If you search through the TB Forums you should find more than a few links on the subject and many of them will suggest exercising caution.

Hi and welcome to TTB,

Searching the site you will find many topics about retention. If you really want to learn about this, I highly recommend you start with Daniel Reid's book "Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity." There are other books about it but they are usually directed for very advanced practices which generally should not be done without very strict discipline to practice energy exercises every day. To build up sexual energy and not have a way to use it in other ways will not improve your health but just drive you mad with frustration.

This doesn't mean that you won't feel more energy by conserving sexual energy, but you have to know what you're doing or you end up worse off.

Again, order Daniel Reid's book "Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity" and then you will have some basic exercises to transform sexual energy, as well as a better knowledge of how much conservation is actually necessary and useful for different stages in life if you want to pursue any such regimens to enhance your energetic health.

Let's saaaaay you practice abstinence and gather additional chi by doing that

By doing only that, you don't use chi for anything and don't even notice it

While that is happening, your power of self suggestion increases and what you say actually happens

One day you notice you have less hair and another day you have some acne

With the additional power of suggestion you trick your body into actually losing hair and having more acne just because you noticed it happening once and since then you are stuck in a cycle where you notice something, blow it out of proportion, and in turn it gets worse physically

1. But my main problem is the fact that an acne evolving on my face and back.It started like half of year ago...and it wont stop.a friend told me that my abstinence might have lead to a hormonal disregulation(i've been experiencing some hairloss too)...and i am wondering what to do?

2. i've been having wet dreams every week allmost...once i even had 2 in the same morning...

3. I've read somewhere that wet dreams are 1000 worse than normal ejaculation.

Thank you.

To answer your questions, this will stop your worries.

1. All teenagers have acne, so don't worry about it. Eventually it will go away. Your friend told you a fallacy which is not true.

2. Wet dream is completely normal for a teenager. It is because you are in the development stage to be an adult. Another words, you are in a very Yang state, you have lots of energy. When your Yang state has reached to the ultimate it will try to go to a Yin state. E.g., your wet dream releasing the sperms is one good example. Then, your body will manufacture sperms again in the next three days and bring you back to the Yang state again. By the law of Nature, the Yang-Yin cycle repeats itself.

3. Wet dream is normal for the same reason in 2. It is very natural because it went on its own without any intent on your part.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

I wish I would of known it was good not to blow my wad all the time when I was 18. All my teachers in school and everything I heard when I was a teenager was "Masturbation is normal and healthy".

Eh... i blew it trying to do a blocking tehnique from one of Mantak Chia's books.

Ejaculated.It's done.

Thanks for your help guys :)

Sign in to follow this