Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Peregrino...?

Lets have a discussion about whats in Peregrino's signature... minus the Kurz stuff (its in another thread.)

Let start with ideagasms! WTF?

That sounds waaay too good to be true. And this form of mysticism on (is that your?) website? Heart trance?

That is some nice stuff. Explain the essences for us? It seems all very in-depth and integratively advanced.

Hey GT,

Regarding Kurz, I hope his instructional vid arrives soon. Sometimes the Spanish mail system takes awhile . . .

We've had a couple of threads on Stephane and ideagasms here. At first I took a lot of Stephane's advice with a grain of salt, and, I must say that at this stage in my life, the harem thing is not for me. However, the massage techniques on his squirting vid are really amazing. I give my girlfriend a session every week or two, and each time she notices less and less tension . . . and she just glows afterwards. Eventually I'll get to the yang fingers, he he. The idea is to concentrate on a woman's entire body as an erogenous zone before giving her the love rub and setting off the water works. Here's the major thread: http://www.thetaobums.com/Ideagasms-t2059.html

We also discussed some vids by Stephane's teacher, Steve Piccus, who apparently demonstrates an even more thorough massage method. Sean also suggested that any interested Tao Bums could chip in for a communal purchase of the video Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release.

BTW, Sean, if you're reading this--I'd be willing to chip in for sure!

Regarding www.apophaticmysticism.com, that's a website run by someone named Raymond Sigrist. I first discovered him while reading customer reviews of Evelyn Underhill's book _Mysticism_ on Amazon.com. His website and his posts at other Taoist sites always give me a lot of sustenance, because even though I'm finally starting seriously to explore the alchemical side of Taoism, I've always felt a strong pull towards the contemplative side, which he lucidly delves into using non-dualistic a/theological language. I actually invited him to join this site, but he told me in an e-mail that he's currently busy working on a book . . . on apophatic mysticism! Look forward to reading it, and hope he finally can drop in here!

BTW, Sean, if you're reading this--I'd be willing to chip in for sure!

I'm willing to chip in $50 but I have to straighten out my finances first. Maybe around Christmas time?

I actually invited him to join this site, but he told me in an e-mail that he's currently busy working on a book . . . on apophatic mysticism! Look forward to reading it, and hope he finally can drop in here!

Wow! I really hope he finishes that, I would love to read a book from him.

Sean

Peregrino: We also discussed some vids by Stephane's teacher, Steve Piccus, who apparently demonstrates an even more thorough massage method. Sean also suggested that any interested Tao Bums could chip in for a communal purchase of the video Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release.

Sean:

I'm willing to chip in $50 but I have to straighten out my finances first. Maybe around Christmas time?

You can definetly count me in for contribution around Xmas time as well, $50 or so. I've got national licensing but am always glad for resources like this to refresh technique & learn others, there are sooo many!! Another I was considering was Thai techniques. Most excellent !!

Sign in to follow this