Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Mobile Phone use and low sperm count

after 4 kids i think i am gonna start sewing cellphone pockets on the front of all me boxers :lol:

HA HA HA HA

thank you

very funny

:lol:

I just love reading the so called scientists when confronted with issues relating to EMF try to explain it away with simple mechanistic logic.

"If you are holding it up to your head to speak a lot, it makes no sense it is having a direct effect on your testes."

Assuming that the only effect is microwave heating from the cell phone. What about the effect on the EMF of the body as a whole? Too deep a question to answer so they act as if it is not even a possibility, since they know next to nothing about the nature and implications of the EMF field. What about cell phone radiation effecting the pituitary and other structures in the brain/head??

Wouldn't it be nice to have some real investigation into the world of forbidden science which remains hidden.

EMF and microwaves and ELF, et al. Doesn't take much digging to seriously call into question the use of cell phones, wireless, etc.

(Sigh) I am writing this on my computer hooked up to the internet via wireless.

At least my cell phone is usually in another room unless I'm travelling

Craig

Forward this link to everyone you care about. If they didn't believe before, they will believe now.

Need a Cooker? Use Your Cell Phone!

Has anybody confirmed that independently? We are in a hard science turf here. Experimental physics has a simple and straightforward concept of an independent confirmation for such kind of claims.

Guest winpro07

They are very happy with subtle little effects cell phones have on us.

All those ground based repeater stations are a web being set up to monitor every motion we make.

In the east bay here you cannot travel two blocks without being on several cameras.

If you own cell phone, you have been voice mapped.

Mobile phones always muscle test weak wherever they are on the body, that being said, don't carry it in the pocket when it's on.

But, where do most people cary them? In their chest pocket - next to the heart, or in the pockets next to the genitals ;)

If one can't feel the distortion, doesn't mean it's not having a dis-harmonious effect on the body.

If a phone must be carried while on, tachyon disks, and bio discs/pendants are said to be able to negate the EMF radiation.

Thanks for the link Max, i'd heard of that experiment, but never seen it in that detail.

Edited by mat black

While I personally have troubles with mobiles anyway and strongly assume they are problematic I must be honest:

the picture of the two Russian guys is - hmmmm- scary :huh: What other tests did they do (to themselves)?

The experiment is interesting but because you get that effect when "combining" two phones does not really tell that much about the effect of one phone alone.... a matchstick on its own does not do harm... only when the matchbox "interacts" a fire might develop...

:)

Harry

Computers kick out serious EMP as well which is one reason I always sit in full-lotus at the computer.

Of course I have no cell phone, no phone, no computer of my own, no car, no friends.... just like

POONJAJI.

So let's all read:

NOTHING EVER HAPPENED

the amazing biography of H.W.L. Poonja

and fuck this shit up!

Computers kick out serious EMP as well which is one reason I always sit in full-lotus at the computer.

Of course I have no cell phone, no phone, no computer of my own, no car, no friends.... just like

POONJAJI.

So let's all read:

NOTHING EVER HAPPENED

the amazing biography of H.W.L. Poonja

and fuck this shit up!

"No Guru, no method, no teacher."

Yeah, and the phones they use are really old. I'm going to test by using 1 new cell phone for an hour and see what happens.

I didn't like that article because it didn't say how much time a day the rats were exposed to radiation. 30 minutes? 2 hours, 6 hours? I suspect they might have been exposed 24 hours a day for the whole experiment. If so, it bias's the information since 24/7 of anything is going to create bad effects as does mega amounts of any substance.

I think cell phone use is best limited, particularly for kids. But, people are suspicious to the point of paranoia. If they cooked an egg in 45 minutes, they'd be killing people off daily :) .

I'd like to see a better science on the effects. I'm sure good science is out there. In the meantime I'll try to keep mine out of my pocket and limit my time on it, but not worry to worry too much when I dont'.

Michael

Yep, i do the same :)

Cellular phones are bad, im going to throw mine away but thats what i said here half a year ago also :/

Its something you have for others so they can annoy you, i never use it myself but my GF insists that i have one for in emergency cases. In over 10 years of cellular phone use i only had 1 emergency case :/

I never ever ever have headache .. never ... unless when im on a cellular phone longer then 1 minute. It starts to hurt at the side where i keep the phone and have to switch sides every minute to make it bearable. I use a modern Nokia businessmodel phone so no old remotecontrol-like device of 10 years ago.

When the phone is in my pocket, after 1 to 2 hours the acupoint ST32 (http://www.acuxo.com/meridianPictures.asp?point=ST32&meridian=Stomach) starts to get sensitive .. an hour later it feels like someone is putting needles in it, it really hurts. After 5 minutes when the phone is removed the pain also leaves ..

I have the same with wireless internet but the effect is less, the distance between the device and my body is also bigger, same as with a remote dect phone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DECT).

I dont know alot about scientific research towards these problems, i do know that science and research costs money, lots of money. My guess is that most research on cellular phone radiation is conducted by the manufacturers of these phone's. You dont have to be clever to know what that means, funding dictates the outcome of the research. We modern humans are guinnee pigs, testing the effects of emptechnology on our own body's daily. Maybe in 40 years we realize what we are doing to ourselves and the enviroment. (A web of emp radiation between us and the cosmos.)

Worst thing is that when i throw my phone away im still being bombarded by EMP from all sides fe: at work, from the big antenna's positioned everywhere outside, from friends who still use them etc.

I think i go with what my body tells me: EMP hurts.

Plz dont mind the spellingerrors, im tired and english is 3th language.

Regards, Mike

Same here, minkus. I use a microphone or a speakerphone when I talk on my cellphone or a house phone. I have a device "CellSensor" that work as both cell phone/EMF detection meter., so I know approximately how far the radiation is from the cellphone, TV, a regular phone, etc. Also, a bluetooth microphone is better then talking straight to the cellphone.

Well, here is a reason why we won't find what really is going on any time soon.

Law Bars Talk Of Cell Phone Dangers

Interesting link Max.

The attempts to deny any causal link between phone towers/cell phine use and negative impacts on health appears to be happening both in the US and here in Aust.

Take this incident for example:

"There are two mobile phone base stations that are owned by Telstra on top of the 17-storey building that are used to route mobile phone calls.

A Telstra spokeswoman claimed that the company's equipment complied with strict health and safety standards, and was regularly tested. "

.............and yet 7 staff have brain tumours. - see below.

Building Top Floors Closed

After Brain Tumor Alert

By Lisa Macnamara

The Australian - UK

5-13-6

The top floors of a Melbourne office building were closed down yesterday and 100 people evacuated after a seventh worker in as many years was diagnosed with a brain tumour.

But Telstra insisted the mobile phone towers on the roof of the 17-storey RMIT University building were not linked to the cancer cluster.

Five academics - who worked on the top floor - and two general staff have suffered brain tumours since 1999. Six of the seven staff had worked at the Bourke Street premises for more than a decade. Two of the cases were malignant.

"We have briefed the staff and suspect further cases will be brought to our attention," RMIT vice-president of resources Steve Somogyi said yesterday.

The academics' union has demanded that RMIT pay for medical examinations of all staff working in the building after learning of a number of suspected new cases late yesterday.

"We're starting to get anecdotal reports of one or two other people who have passed away who have worked in the building," said Matthew McGowan, Victorian branch president of the National Tertiary Education Union.

RMIT recently called in a Melbourne doctor to assess information from the staff diagnosed with the tumours but he found no obvious link with "any specific environmental hazard", a university statement said.

Telstra, which along with Optus reportedly has mobile phone equipment on top of the building, said yesterday it would co-operate with the university's investigation. "This equipment complies with strict health and safety standards, and is regularly tested to ensure ongoing compliance," the phone company said.

While staff were "anxious and concerned", the university was initially reluctant to close the top floors, Mr McGowan said. "They were reluctant at first because they didn't want to create a panic."

The university has started notifying students at the building, many of whom are from overseas.

However, serious concerns were not held for the students.

RMIT investigated radio frequency and air quality after the first two cases emerged in 1999 and 2001, but all the results were well below the recommended Australian standards, a university spokeswoman said.

"It was thoroughly tested," she said.

Yesterday's action was prompted after a third case was reported by the institution's occupational health and safety unit a month ago, when it emerged that other academics had also fallen ill.

"We're looking at everything around the area," the spokeswoman said.

But Mr McGowan said the university must be accountable for health and safety checks "across the board" after the initial testing in 2001 was not followed up.

"These cases have only coincidentally come to people's attention rather than through some systematic monitoring process," he said.

The results of the RMIT investigation are expected in two weeks.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20

867,19108088 -23289,00.html

Edited by mat black

I was involved in one of the initial epidemiological studies done for Motorola. Being on the inside, as it were, I know the parameters. What the telco companies say is true--there is no proof of brain cancer in humans. On the other hand, cell phones at the time (in the '90s) hadn't really been around long enough for proof.

The telcos may have retroactive immunity, but that's not going to help them when the time is up. The people who would be hit most hard are people who were early adopters, with heavy cellphone usage. Those people are the most powerful people in our society. If Ted Kennedy's situation becomes an epidemic among the elite in the next twenty years, you can be damn sure heads will roll.

Sign in to follow this