Sign in to follow this  
Everything

The master of deception, ego.

I find it so odd how the people have been naming their waking hours "waking hours" and their dreams "just a dream" when dreams are so much more purpose filling! The only way to rationalize the fact that dreams can be so intensely revealing of truth, is to throw away our definition and actually call sleeping the awakening and this waking reality the dream of our having fallen asleep.

When I have a lucid dream, the 5 minutes I have that lucid dream, it is so intense... So intense that I learn 5 truths about my self that I have been in the process of forgetting for 5 years long. Then, the habbit kicks in as I wake up(or should I say go to sleep?) that I forget those lessons from my lucid dream within just 1 week. Totally void of wisdom I become and filled with ignorance. Untill I can succeed at yet another 5 minutes of lucidity, either in my dream or waking hours. The effectiveness of my ego at succeeding in forgetfulness is so big, that I now call my own ego the "master of deception." If you ever find your selves facing all the layers upon layers believe systems that forms the platform for your ego to fool you around, you will witness the ego's strong desire and intent to keep you from finding out this is a dream. After a while, you just cannot ignore this force we call ego or devil. The biggest battle you will ever have to fight in your life, is the battle with your self... The devil is infact powerless, but if you are a person of slumber, you can be assured that your ego has got you under its controll. The battle is not one physical violence, neither mental violence. The battle is about facing the truth of peace with courage.

Such a simple task you have to do in order to wake up, yet, no one I have come to know in the world can achieve to do it. The task of recallig that this is a dream... If you ever do find yourself doubting wether or not you are dreaming, the battle with the ego has begun, wether you're aware of it or not. The drums of war are being hit so intense, at that moment, that you cannot even hear it. Where an army of physical violence deceives you from your own power and freedom, the master of deception always keeps 10 thousand deceivers ready on hold for when the time comes that you shall doubt the reality of your current dream.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

why fight when you can just flow? blink.gif

Think about it a moment:

If the ego is trying to maintain your ignorance, then ignore the ego. dont fight it, just let it be, and stay concentrated on what really matters to you. weather it is your dreams or the concept of dream vs awake, just be mindful of it. Let it take form without making it materialize, allow it to fit it's own pattern instead of looking for a pattern in it.

Experience it without trying to conjure up the experience.

• Like 1

why fight when you can just flow? blink.gif

Think about it a moment:

If the ego is trying to maintain your ignorance, then ignore the ego. dont fight it, just let it be, and stay concentrated on what really matters to you. weather it is your dreams or the concept of dream vs awake, just be mindful of it. Let it take form without making it materialize, allow it to fit it's own pattern instead of looking for a pattern in it.

Experience it without trying to conjure up the experience.

Thanks.

I think we're all deserving of thinking that way, allowing more value to flow into our lifes. When you're happy, the rest will follow. The ego is me, by definition of ego.

I once heard someone tell a story about a girl who loved clouds and got sad when they were gone, where at the end of the story she realized the cloud was within her all this time. After that, she saw a cloud and she said "look it is a cloud!"

When you bring value into your life from the outside in, you end up sad. When you allow value into your life from the inside out, you end up feeling more excited when it does come from the outside in. Its like a person enjoys the thought of a diamond, so she draws diamonds, she is happy because diamonds already exist and she exists. Then, she suddenly receives all kinds of diamonds into her life. Where each diamond had a story behind it and a lesson.

The only toy I value and still enjoy today, don't regret buying, is the gameboy. Simply, because I enjoyed playing the gameboy with my friends, without having one! We took a piece of paper and designed levels on it, to play on, with our fingers as the main characters. This is how kids have a strong imagination. They don't even need outside events to feel the way they wish to feel. I can still be that kid when I want to. This allowance of value from the inside out has thought me enjoy the thing I value even MORE when it did come, by first enjoying it from within and not without. Unlike most toys I've thrown away, the gameboy kept returning into my life, even after giving it away. It kept showing up back into my life as a reminder. You manifest from within, not without. The gameboy is not the unchanging truth, just a small reminder of it.

I think prison rape would go down dramatically - if Lucid Dreaming were taught in prisons.

Guess what happens when you place your average lucidity teacher in front of a man raper! :lol:

Lucidity teacher: "We can all be lucid, m'kay? ^_^ "

Rapist: :wub: "Why did you wear those pants today! I told you to wear the black jeans, not the blue ones! Come here, I'm going to punish you!"

Lucidity teacher: "We're all free to wear what we want, m'kay? :unsure: "

Edited by Everything

Guess what happens when you place your average lucidity teacher in front of a man raper! :lol:

Rapist: :wub: "Why did you wear those pants today! I told you to wear the black jeans, not the blue ones! Come here, I'm going to punish you!"

All lucid dreaming techniques taught in prison - must be taught by video only. No exceptions.

depends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G4HxrVx20A

All lucid dreaming techniques taught in prison - must be taught by video only. No exceptions.

Right away sir! I'll make sure we'll have prison guards, loyal to the empire, who make sure all the prisoners take their notes!

Warden: Bubba - why did you rape Steve again? I thought we talked about this.

Bubba: I'm sorry Waaden. I thought me having lucid dream again. I can't seem to tell what is real anymoo.

Sign in to follow this