Sign in to follow this  
hagar

Current solar eruptions and health

Hi hagar,

I have noticed effects of solar eruptions of my heart.I wasn't aware that some studies have been done about it.

Wow, was just sent for load of blood tests because doc found i got tachycardia, this was yesterday!!

Have to look into this... many thanks for bringing this up :)

Ed

I've felt liek a gentle "grip" around my chest sometimes lately, but otehr than that, i havent really noticed anything that could correlate with the solar activity...

But it makes perfect sense that there would be affects/effects on people as a whole, and persons as individuals. different effects for different people and all.

Interesting to hear your feedback. I've felt deep changes related to the heart the last couple of months, yet I hope no physical issues. What I do feel is that the "earth changes" that everybody is talking about really is more energetic recallibrations that go past our conscious conceptions of them. But I'm speculating. It felt like it was building up, and how the dam's have burst and now it comes crashing.

From what I understood from my teacher, the changes happening now related to the deep information in the cosmic chi will go on for some time.

Will see.

h

Only today feels weird, right now

I've got a remedy for that... ;) horse stance! :lol:

From what I understood from my teacher, the changes happening now related to the deep information in the cosmic chi will go on for some time.

Do you mean, "deep information coming in via cosmic chi?"

Edited by don_vedo

Sign in to follow this