Sign in to follow this  
chi 2012

Free Qigong Energy Healing

Michael Mohoric is doing his free monthly hour long distance healing this Sunday. http://qigongenergyhealing.blogspot.com/

All you have to do is use your intention and the energy starts flowing to you immediatly. You can also follow the instructions to put pets and family members on the energy. When you accept the energy it starts flowing to you - and he does periodic unscheduled energy transmissions - followed by the one hour main session on Sunday. I've used his services since 2007.

The energy is intelligent and flows where it needs to go - so you don't have to worry about the energy getting tangled with your current routine. I've asked him about this - and have found this to be true.

I see this thread has had over 400 views. That would be awesome if all 400 people accepted the energy. Has anybody noticed anything yet? Tomorrow is the hour long session - but most people should feel a little different by now.

Not particularly, but that may stem from the fact that i am an almost constantly open conduct. i give freely and take whatever is freely given at most times, however with some reservations.

Maybe there was a change, like from sunrise to sunset. it happens so often it becomes almost indistinguishable.

Not particularly, but that may stem from the fact that i am an almost constantly open conduct. i give freely and take whatever is freely given at most times, however with some reservations.

Maybe there was a change, like from sunrise to sunset. it happens so often it becomes almost indistinguishable.

Sometimes I might not think I really notice anything - but then a few days after the healing I won't feel as smooth - I will crave junkfood - and that is when I realize that I felt a difference.

When I'm on the energy for a month - I crave less bad stuff - have better habits - and my brainwaves feel slower, making me smarter. Michael says when you are on the energy - it is the equivalent to practicing many hours of qigong a day.

So did anyone else notice anything? Or not notice anything?

Sign in to follow this