Sign in to follow this  
humbleone

Students of C K Chu

After practising at home for about a year, starting to think about the benefits of group practice.

a referral from Encephalon, led me to master C K Chu. So I singed up for his neigong worksshop this weekend.

just curious if there are students here of CK Chu, or anyone else going to his Sunday workshop?

http://www.chutaichi.com/

all the best

I sure hope you tell us how it goes. Anything that can help us acquire precision with the postures to get that "tuning fork" effect is an absolute gift!

I sure hope you tell us how it goes. Anything that can help us acquire precision with the postures to get that "tuning fork" effect is an absolute gift!

I sure will.

I went there couple of weeks ago to check out his studio in Times Square and to write a check for the workshop. On that Saturday, the place was packed, must be about 40 students. master Chu looked radient, not bad for a man who is 75 years old!

The lady in the office, looking at my disposition, said maybe I should first start with eternal spring or a tai chi class :o .

speaking of precision, they just added a saturday refinement neigong class, so just 'one' posture per class. apparently master chu is big on getting the precison right.

I sure will.

I went there couple of weeks ago to check out his studio in Times Square and to write a check for the workshop. On that Saturday, the place was packed, must be about 40 students. master Chu looked radient, not bad for a man who is 75 years old!

The lady in the office, looking at my disposition, said maybe I should first start with eternal spring or a tai chi class :o .

speaking of precision, they just added a saturday refinement neigong class, so just 'one' posture per class. apparently master chu is big on getting the precison right.

Humble, I have been a student of Master CK Chu for just over three years and really enjoy the school and find that is has enriched my life in many ways. Please don't take to heart the recommendation to try Eternal Spring or Tai Chi first before doing Nei Gung. It's ok to do the Nei Gung workshop without background in the school but it could be more beneficial to try Eternal Spring Chi Gung and Tai Chi first on your journey. For myself, I started Tai Chi lessons ,learned part of the form, and then three months later did the NeiGung workshop and did Eternal Spring. It's all good and all the classes benefit and support each other. Learning Eternal Spring will benefit your NeiGung ,your NeiGung will benefit your form etc etc. good luck in whatever you decide.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this