Tux

Teachers on the big island of Hawaii?

Anyone know of any good teachers there? Specifically tai chi but whatever too.

I have heard good things about Sifu Chris Matsuo.

Their should also be some Kunlun teachers. Max used to live their but moved to the mainland. Check out primordialalchemist.com

Chris Matsuo is sort of in the same lineage but has his own system. I don't know if he is on the main island but if not would be worth the 30 minute plane flight to train with him lol

i certainly would check out chris matsuo too.

i cannot imagine him turning away a sincere student.

he does have big demands on his time but get into the dragongate circle

and you will not regret it.

Anyone know of any good teachers there?

Having lived there for a year (in Wailea near Hakalau), my conclusion is that not only are there no good teachers, there are few mediocre teachers. I journied the whole Island. Shopped in Kona once a week, and often bused into Hilo, even though I had a 4x4. Have friends in Hilo, Pahoa and Papaya Farms area.

Surprisingly, Hawaii, especially the Big Island, is the most racist State (against Whites) in America. Non-White Hawaiians claim to be "breathers", whereas all Whites are Haole's (HOW-Le's). Hawaiian children are taught from birth to hate Whites. The Hawaiian King, Majesty (HRM) Akahi Nui, propaganda web site spews so much hate against Whites that it is sickening. http://www.freehawaii.org/cease.html

Hate crimes in Hawaii, although mostly swept under the rug to protect the bullies of the haoles (white people), is a very extensive problem in Hawaii. Assaults without provocation is common, especially towards White campers and hikers. It is advisable to stay in tourist areas.

In fact, hate crimes against whites are so prolific that the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawai`i (VASH) was created to provide supportive and caring services to visitors who have experienced a medical emergency, have been victimized by crime, or have suffered another adverse incident while vacationing.

Anti-white hate crimes are rampant in Hawaii, and largely under-reported. This under reporting does not do a service to the State of hawai'i as a whole. Be extremely careful on isolated beaches,...try to go with four or more people, and camp with no less than 10.

Interestingly, Hawaii also has the highest ownership of vicious dog breeds in America. Thus it is wise to carry pepper spay with you at all times.

One more caution,...do not bring children to Hawaii for any lengthy stay. Hawaii public schools are breeding grounds for hate against whites. They even celebrate a Kill Haole Day.

While on buses or at business, be very courteous to Hawaiians,...don't engage in any conversation with them,...don't pick up Hawaiian hitch-hikers, and don't except a ride from an Hawaiian. You can not "fix" the deeply engrained hated,...even if got to be a token white dude, Hawaiians are fully unpredicable, and among their own, will turn on you, no matter how much of a compadre you may think you are.

I've been to 7 coutries and 48 of the US States,...Hawaii is by far the most hateful and dangerous. I've lived on both the Big Island and Kaua'i,...Kaua'i is a bit less hateful. If you have to live in Hawaii, try Maui,...it has the highest concentations of non-Hawaiians.

Please keep in mind that I'm a supporter of most Liberty movements, like the Zapatista's in Chiapas, or the Tibetans. The Free Hawaii movement is quite different,...besides being fully hate based, their's is not a cultural thing, but they want to reestablish their 1848 Constitution,...that is, to live under the Laws of Jehovah, as directed by the Hawaiian King.

If it wasn't for the Japanese control of the Hawiian economy, things would be really bad.

Having lived there for a year (in Wailea near Hakalau), my conclusion is that not only are there no good teachers, there are few mediocre teachers. I journied the whole Island. Shopped in Kona once a week, and often bused into Hilo, even though I had a 4x4. Have friends in Hilo, Pahoa and Papaya Farms area.

Surprisingly, Hawaii, especially the Big Island, is the most racist State (against Whites) in America. Non-White Hawaiians claim to be "breathers", whereas all Whites are Haole's (HOW-Le's). Hawaiian children are taught from birth to hate Whites. The Hawaiian King, Majesty (HRM) Akahi Nui, propaganda web site spews so much hate against Whites that it is sickening. http://www.freehawaii.org/cease.html

Hate crimes in Hawaii, although mostly swept under the rug to protect the bullies of the haoles (white people), is a very extensive problem in Hawaii. Assaults without provocation is common, especially towards White campers and hikers. It is advisable to stay in tourist areas.

In fact, hate crimes against whites are so prolific that the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawai`i (VASH) was created to provide supportive and caring services to visitors who have experienced a medical emergency, have been victimized by crime, or have suffered another adverse incident while vacationing.

Anti-white hate crimes are rampant in Hawaii, and largely under-reported. This under reporting does not do a service to the State of hawai'i as a whole. Be extremely careful on isolated beaches,...try to go with four or more people, and camp with no less than 10.

Interestingly, Hawaii also has the highest ownership of vicious dog breeds in America. Thus it is wise to carry pepper spay with you at all times.

One more caution,...do not bring children to Hawaii for any lengthy stay. Hawaii public schools are breeding grounds for hate against whites. They even celebrate a Kill Haole Day.

While on buses or at business, be very courteous to Hawaiians,...don't engage in any conversation with them,...don't pick up Hawaiian hitch-hikers, and don't except a ride from an Hawaiian. You can not "fix" the deeply engrained hated,...even if got to be a token white dude, Hawaiians are fully unpredicable, and among their own, will turn on you, no matter how much of a compadre you may think you are.

I've been to 7 coutries and 48 of the US States,...Hawaii is by far the most hateful and dangerous. I've lived on both the Big Island and Kaua'i,...Kaua'i is a bit less hateful. If you have to live in Hawaii, try Maui,...it has the highest concentations of non-Hawaiians.

Please keep in mind that I'm a supporter of most Liberty movements, like the Zapatista's in Chiapas, or the Tibetans. The Free Hawaii movement is quite different,...besides being fully hate based, their's is not a cultural thing, but they want to reestablish their 1848 Constitution,...that is, to live under the Laws of Jehovah, as directed by the Hawaiian King.

If it wasn't for the Japanese control of the Hawiian economy, things would be really bad.

i take it then you didnt enjoy hawaii very much?

i could probably work with you on the viscious dog thing to where you could walk past them and they not give a care

or even appear to notice you.

i take it then you didnt enjoy hawaii very much?

:lol:

I always had the impression Hawaii was this tropical paradise where everyone lived in peace and harmony and did miraculous Huna practices to develop and heal themselves. But then I watched some Dog the Bounty Hunter episodes set there and the women absolutely terrified me let alone the men, so I thought maybe I didn't have a very accurate impression.

I found the big island to be a very chill place. Like the most chill place I've ever been to! We weren't near the tourism stuff....went mostly around Hilo.

I noticed one potentially racist woman, who was a cashier. She didn't smile back at me...big deal, though. Everyone else was very very friendly and I felt safe to go anywhere.

Good luck with finding a taiji instructor...there are a lot of martial artists there.

WTF, this is disturbing man. I've been about 3 times on Oahu and Maui and didn't see anything like you are discribing.

I've never been on the Big Island but I was planning to go there very soon.

I know they have good BJJ and Silat, but supposedly Taiji is garbage and some Kung-fu monkey style for kids.

Did anything ever happen to you personally - or these are just stories that you heard? I know they hate whites but I've never heard anything about crimes.

Anybody else knows anything like that about the Big Island?

I've heard the same thing from other people about the Hawaiians. Can't say I blame them.

WTF, this is disturbing man. I've been about 3 times on Oahu and Maui and didn't see anything like you are discribing.

I've never been on the Big Island but I was planning to go there very soon.

I know they have good BJJ and Silat, but supposedly Taiji is garbage and some Kung-fu monkey style for kids.

Did anything ever happen to you personally - or these are just stories that you heard? I know they hate whites but I've never heard anything about crimes.

Anybody else knows anything like that about the Big Island?

pretty big exaggeration, if you ask me. bigotry is pretty rampant among the locals, but violence? with as many rich people that travel there every year, exploring areas in which they are NOT welcome or invited, you'd think there would be an outcry from the folks who definitely have the means to make a fuss.

Oahu has some serious ghettos, but they don't discriminate. those neighborhoods are a threat to EVERYBODY! :lol:

there is a committed movement among the locals for Hawaiian sovereignty, and they definitely look at white americans as the occupying class. that's true. there's also a HUGE resource gap between the locals and the tourists which fuels the resentment. i was appalled when i went to Kauai for 4 months and saw neighborhoods in 2nd and 3rd world conditions, just 10 miles or so outside of the well-developed tourist areas.

as a black guy, i received a lot of love from the locals. they see their struggle as being in line with the civil rights movement and the south African apartheid rebellion. given those affinities, there are some small pockets of radicals who engage in vandalism and intimidation tactics from time to time, but being a Californian, their idea of criminal activity hardly hits the radar screen. when i was there the locals on the island of Molokai refused to let a ship dock because the people were looking to purchase land on the island. they threw rocks at the ship until it left. so that kind of thing happens from time to time.

marches, protests, acts of civil disobedience. and a DEEP love and support of one another, and for those who are less fortunate, regardless of color. actually there are quite a few white locals in the movement as well.

there's certainly a dark side that doesn't get shown, but that silence is actually to the detriment of the locals who are struggling, NOT the tourists. visitors really have very little to worry about. and if they did, you'd hear about it. that's what i think, anyway.

• Like 1

there is a committed movement among the locals for Hawaiian sovereignty, and they definitely look at white americans as the occupying class. that's true. there's also a HUGE resource gap between the locals and the tourists which fuels the resentment. i was appalled when i went to Kauai for 4 months and saw neighborhoods in 2nd and 3rd world conditions, just 10 miles or so outside of the well-developed tourist areas.

as a black guy, i received a lot of love from the locals. they see their struggle as being in line with the civil rights movement and the south African apartheid rebellion.

Hawaii questions:

Was Queen Liliʻuokalani's 1893 replacement by a Provisional Government illegal?

Was the approval for Statehood in 1959 by 94% by voters on all major islands, somehow rigged?

Did the 1993 joint Apology Resolution regarding the overthrow was passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton, apologizing for the overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom throw fuel on a smoldering fire?

Should sovereignty of the State of Hawaii be handed over to Majesty Akahi Nui, King of Hawaii, and its Constitution be relaced with the Consitution of 1840?

http://freehawaii.org/1840.html

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the American Civil Rights movement?

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the Zapatista movement in Chiapas?

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the FreeTibet movement?

Was the American Revolution of 1776 illegal?

Hawaii questions:

Was Queen Liliʻuokalani's 1893 replacement by a Provisional Government illegal?

Was the approval for Statehood in 1959 by 94% by voters on all major islands, somehow rigged?

Did the 1993 joint Apology Resolution regarding the overthrow was passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton, apologizing for the overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom throw fuel on a smoldering fire?

Should sovereignty of the State of Hawaii be handed over to Majesty Akahi Nui, King of Hawaii, and its Constitution be relaced with the Consitution of 1840?

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the American Civil Rights movement?

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the Zapatista movement in Chiapas?

Is the FreeHawaii of Whites movement synonymous with the FreeTibet movement?

Was the American Revolution of 1776 illegal?

do you get that each one of your questions lacks much relevance? or am i supposed to answer them? :unsure:

and just for the record, the fact that i'm black and they don't see me as the enemy doesn't make me one of them.

obviously, their answers to those questions are different from yours. but that doesn't change the situation. the fact that you might think they're wrong doesn't make them go away.

i don't need to take a position on their politics to know what they believe and what their motives are. i can be sympathetic to many of their frustrations, however, when there is so much abundance and wasteful gluttony on one side of the island, and locals are left with little or nothing, not just financially, but culturally as well.

i understand theirs frustration, but i have no stake in their politics.

and the article is from a few YEARS ago, not a few DAYS ago, or even a few WEEKS ago. Hawaii can HARDLY be labeled a dangerous place for whites. most folks won't even notice, and of those who do, it'll mostly be something small like seeing a scowl or being called a Haole once or twice. might taint the otherwise Dinsneyland experience, but not a reason to fear the islands.

do you get that each one of your questions lacks much relevance? :unsure:

i don't need to take a position on their politics to know what they believe and what their motives are. i can be sympathetic to many of their frustrations, however, when there is so much abundance and wasteful gluttony on one side of the island, and locals are left with little or nothing, not just financially, but culturally as well.

Yes, like the FreeHawaii movement, my questions can be seen as lacking relevance. You are correct, that for most tourists, the profound underlying racism and hate in Hawaii is unnoticed. For local whites, there is both an undiscussed understanding to stay clear of conversing with Hawaiians, and a tolerance of the hate language spewed upon them. Most local whites on Hawai'i are struggling middle classer's, with many pot heads, literally homeless, and granola folks.

I would not advise any white person to purchase land in Hawaii,...except in Maui, where the Freehawaii movement is contracted.

Although I'm mostly libertarian in nature, it is probably a good thing that Hawaii is the most government intrusive State in the US,...including strict regulations on gun ownership.

Yes, land prices are high, but unlike for whites or other asians, Native Hawaiians (abt 8000 pure Hawaiians) have more than 1.8 million acres unaccessible to whites. As far as I understand, all coast lines are public. There are huge tracts of National Forest and BLM lands. However, overcrowding (like the surge in Kaua'i) tends to unwelcomed by both Hawaiians and others.

The most interesting thing I found about Hawaii is that from a Ley Line point of view, the Heart Center or Chakra of Earth is slightly offshore from Maui,...and thus an accurate metaphor of the current Heart of humanity,...money, hate, racism, superficial spirituality, prominence of vicious dog breeds, etc.

There will be no peace or awakening to Heart Mind while vicious dog breeds permeate the world. Hawaii, I have read, has the largest Pit Bull population per capita of all US States.

When the Big Island attempted to regulate Pit Bulls in 09 while I was there, both the fear-based Hawaiians and fear of Hawiians-based whites and asians came unglued,...and the measure was trashed.

There may not be snakes in Hawaii,...but the venom is pervasive.

I am personally UNSYMPATHETIC to any group wanting to establish the Laws of Jehovah as the law of the land.

V

if you had a beautiful island and then some honkies marched up to your queen and put a gun to her head and took it and made it a tourist trap you'd say things like "dumb haole" too.

if you had a beautiful island and then some honkies marched up to your queen and put a gun to her head and took it and made it a tourist trap you'd say things like "dumb haole" too.

Sure,...but is that what happened 109 years ago? And if so, why in 1959 did 94% by voters on all major islands approve Statehood?

As for the Queen in 1893,...under what Constitution did she rule? And why does the current King of Hawaii want to rule under the "honkie" god Jehovah?

I agree,...there are some "dumb haole's" in Hawaii,...but my guess is that they're all Hawaiian.

As for tourists,...I never heard the term "dumb haole",...it's usually F&*$#ing haole. On the Big Island, a popular T-shirt says,...Which part of Haole don't you understand?

Can you imagine wearing a T-shirt in NY that said, what part of Kike don't you understand?

V

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 1

Sure,...but is that what happened 109 years ago? And if so, why in 1959 did 94% by voters on all major islands approve Statehood?

I think that is what happened 109 years ago. And i don't speak for Hawaiians (as you can imagine) but i can imagine 94% of them not wanting guns put to their heads either. I dunno, tho, coulda been something else...

As for the Queen in 1893,...under what Constitution did she rule? And why does the current King of Hawaii want to rule under the "honkie" god Jehovah?

no the honkie god is God, Jehovah is Jewish. And i dont know why the king does what he does.. probably because he wants a hawaii for islanders not a tourist trap for honkies. heheh could be something else tho

i like how your intolerance is "Righteous" (capitalized even!) but other peoples intolerance is just ignorance btw. Thats cute.

and i like how you can take umbrage at a tshirt saying kike in NYC but you come onto spiritual forum like TTB saying "oh that helps me understand your ignorance!" and other belittling rhetoric when you disagree with someone. How little difference there is, except your theoretical tshirt uses a well known racial insult, and you yourself just plain insult people in snide and subtle ways, and then try to pass it off as if you are somehow closer to enlightenment so its okay when you do it.

Just thought i would point out some glaring hypocrisy in an attempt to help you understand your own ignorance.

• Like 5

Just thought I'd point out that there's no more reason to hate or fear a dog based on it's breed than to fear or hate a human based on his 'breed' (ie race). Vicious owners make vicious dogs. I've known many 'pitbulls' and they've ALWAYS been giant indestructible puppies IME.

• Like 1

Just thought I'd point out that there's no more reason to hate or fear a dog based on it's breed than to fear or hate a human based on his 'breed' (ie race). Vicious owners make vicious dogs. I've known many 'pitbulls' and they've ALWAYS been giant indestructible puppies IME.

good point. i even push hands with a couple of guys with their pit bulls present. sometimes the dogs just sit and watch. other times they also want to play. they never get defensive or offensive.

dogs pick up vibes that give them clues about a person and what state of mind they are in at that moment.

i still suggest to the op about DGS and Matsuo and maybe baguazhang. there are subtle differences in the results one will get from tajiquan or bgz but both are higer level internal arts.

both offer great health. and would any dog ever challenge a proficient baguazhang player?

smile.gif

Edited by zerostao

"We will SEE when World Peace is approching, by the reduction of vicious breeds owned. In a World of Peace, the only Pit Bulls would be in zoos, or show owners,...although the latter, even in a Peaceful society, would likely be discouraged."

Vmarco , when do ya reckon World Peace will be approaching?

i didnt realize that dogs were our obstacle to World Peace. wacko.gif

i think pit bulls are like most creatures > give them sufficient care and love and they will respond positively to that.

if you go around hating on some creature it will show its teeth, claws, respond to you in the predictable manner.

kindness, compassion, understanding, and love dude , will get us closer to World peace than banning certain dogs. IMO wub.gif

Hhm... sounds like i should stay a while in Hawaii! Be a Tao Bum (literally) and see about living "wild"... sounds pretty wild anyways.

Never wanted to go before... huh... Still, seems like a place i should head out to some time.

Oh, yeah, nevermind! I dont think i can afford to on $0, or build my own raft! :lol: but that's not a bad idea either, raft in from cali :lol:

(p.s. im too white for my own good)