Ya Mu

Bone Healing

<snip>

Most body-mind techniques require belief. Manipulation on the quantum level absolutely does not. I guess a rule of thumb to distinguish between body mind qigong and other would be does the system work on animals? Does it require belief?

<snip>

To me, this little point is HUGE and seems to be widely overlooked.

• Like 1

<snip>

Most body-mind techniques require belief. Manipulation on the quantum level absolutely does not. I guess a rule of thumb to distinguish between body mind qigong and other would be does the system work on animals? Does it require belief?

<snip>

To me, this little point is HUGE and seems to be widely overlooked.

It appears to be widely overlooked because people wish to hold onto their beliefs. Education is slowly fixing this and is the key. YOU are playing a part in this education just as all practitioners of Medical Qigong are doing. Awareness IS ramping up. But slowly. At our class this past weekend there were 17 people who can now do this - they ALL had close to 100% results eliminating complex pain patterns in other people at the workshop. Even an elderly grandmother had these results - first time.

Yes, it would be nice if more people actually studied this medical qigong. Real knowing about it, about the fact that it does work consistently on animals, would eliminate the ignorant comments about it being placebo effect, body-mind medicine, and other misconceptions. This IS Future's Medicine Today.

• Like 3

I would like to add an experience I had many years ago when I badly broke my own leg and was hospitalized. My leg was so badly broken that I was put in traction and told that I would remain in traction for at least 2-3 months.

So I thought lets start some of my own healing, so every day I used my power and the many inches of my femur that were missing joined together and callused ready for me to come out of traction in less than six weeks. I told the doctor in the hospital that I was ready to come out of traction and she laughed and said "no, another month at least for you." That day the consultant asked for a x-ray of the leg to see how the healing was. And yes it was ready. The doctor couldn't believe it on two counts how I had manged to heal such a large amount of missing large bone in such a short time and how I was able to know that it was ready!

The power of qi is a marvelous thing!!!!

• Like 1

I once heard of the bone healing process taking just a couple of hours, with the help of spirits. Complete break, and complete renewal. Of course this is just a story.

My little sister experienced this when she was in Venezuela. She broke her forearm quite badly. Their guide took her to three curanderas in a nearby village and with 4 hours she couldn't tell it was broken, within a week she had no pain.

• Like 1

This is a fantastic thread so far, I have greatly enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I just was looking for a little input on bone realignment that seems relevant due to the nature of this thread.

Yesterday during my Zhan Zhuang practice I felt tightness and increased blood flow in my right shoulder and so I pulled it back into line with the rest of my body with a nice *CRUNCH*.

It feels so much better and loose than before, but with one problem: my left shoulder is clearly higher than the right!!!

Physiological realignment is freaking dope, but the lack of symmetry is a niggle. hehe just learned that one :D

I believe that with continued practice the other shoulder should fall into place, but is there anything I can do to increase the speed at which it happens?

Thanks for the input

theNERD

On 22/01/2012 at 1:59 PM, Ya Mu said:

Healing of bones is a technique common to several medical qigong traditions.

Most in the west find this difficult to believe until they have it done personally.

My clinical results over a 35 year period demonstrated a very high result in acceleration of the bones knitting back together and always immediately gave pain relief to the client. The acceleration of healing was difficult for the orthopedic doctors to wrap their head around. They just shook their heads in amazement. But for practitioners familiar with the techniques utilized in the hospitals of China, we find this to be just another day at the clinic.

Discuss

Hi Ya Mu,

I am very interested to know what sort of accelleration of healing are you talking about? Like how much faster are people's fractures typically getting better?

4 weeks ago i shattered my Navicular into at least 9 pieces .....they can't operate on it because there is nothing to screw into, the bone is all in pieces. Where the navicular joins to the the talis looks all spikey from the MRI where the articulating surface should be smooth. There is very little blood supply to this bone and from reading around this is going to be many months before i can even start to hobble around putting any weight on this for short periods. The doctor said if i can walk in 1 year and it gets sore at the end of the day that would be a good outcome. Talking to more people and reading around the net there are some real horror storys so I really need to get this right... i'm only 36 with a young family.

I've been meditating for years, healing tao style, and i read your book some 10 years ago. If you had any advice for me of what to do specifically for fracture healing and the type of energy to do it with it would be fantastic. I've been drinking bone broths and raw vegetable juices to try to give it all the nutrtion i can, and having my wife do Bowen therapy treatments on me. I have practically no pain which i guess is one good thing but i am no weight bearing in a cast still.

Do you think it's good to continually direct energy to the area frequently, or do it for a period only once per day or once every few days or what have you found to work well? What type of energy? Like kundalini sexual / earth type energy or heavenly heat type energy? or a mixture of both, or how should it be structured? Or should i forget about the energy and just be?

What do you think of magnets? have you tried them?

Im still able to work in clinic a couple of hours a day from a wheely chair before i get a sore hip / back from just standing up on one leg from time to time when it's needed but this really does suck and i want it to get better asap. I want to be able to walk properly again and if i could run i would be over the moon.

Thankyou in advance,

Louis.

• Like 1

1 tin of sardines every day for a week makes for massively accelerated bone healing.

On 14/08/2012 at 1:38 AM, theNERD said:

I believe that with continued practice the other shoulder should fall into place, but is there anything I can do to increase the speed at which it happens?

Yes there are some ZZ postures for opening the shoulders detailed in Mark Cohen's book.   One of them is Wufi with the hands at the side so that the thumbs touch the centre line of the side of the leg .... for a few minutes then .... move hands back so the back of the hands rest underneath the crest of the pelvis, in the depression below.   The back of the hands rest there at the top of the buttocks without the shoulders lifting and the effect is for the shoulder to be slightly opened.   It's a posture that is not used in general but for beginners with closed shoulders.   Other postures detailed in the book.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, z00se said:

Hi Ya Mu,

I am very interested to know what sort of accelleration of healing are you talking about? Like how much faster are people's fractures typically getting better?

4 weeks ago i shattered my Navicular into at least 9 pieces .....they can't operate on it because there is nothing to screw into, the bone is all in pieces. Where the navicular joins to the the talis looks all spikey from the MRI where the articulating surface should be smooth. There is very little blood supply to this bone and from reading around this is going to be many months before i can even start to hobble around putting any weight on this for short periods. The doctor said if i can walk in 1 year and it gets sore at the end of the day that would be a good outcome. Talking to more people and reading around the net there are some real horror storys so I really need to get this right... i'm only 36 with a young family.

I've been meditating for years, healing tao style, and i read your book some 10 years ago. If you had any advice for me of what to do specifically for fracture healing and the type of energy to do it with it would be fantastic. I've been drinking bone broths and raw vegetable juices to try to give it all the nutrtion i can, and having my wife do Bowen therapy treatments on me. I have practically no pain which i guess is one good thing but i am no weight bearing in a cast still.

Do you think it's good to continually direct energy to the area frequently, or do it for a period only once per day or once every few days or what have you found to work well? What type of energy? Like kundalini sexual / earth type energy or heavenly heat type energy? or a mixture of both, or how should it be structured? Or should i forget about the energy and just be?

Im still able to work in clinic a couple of hours a day from a wheely chair before i get a sore hip / back from just standing up on one leg from time to time when it's needed but this really does suck and i want it to get better asap. I want to be able to walk properly again and if i could run i would be over the moon.

Thankyou in advance,

Louis.

Try red light therapy, collagen, and dit da jow.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, z00se said:

Hi Ya Mu,

Thankyou in advance,

Louis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_Gu_Shui

http://sixfishes.com/blog/how-to-use-zheng-gu-shui

Would also advise you to read "A tooth from the tiger's mouth" by Tom Bisio

Wishing you the best

Edited by oak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are bone stim devices that they use in Western medicine. I recall reading that it has quite good results, but a friend tried it and it didn't work for her...look into it.

Ya Mu appears to have not visited the forum for over a year now...but maybe he'll return if you private message him (because it'll likely notify his email).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/01/2019 at 9:03 PM, rideforever said:

The old method of "bone" healing is still the best. 
9 billion people can't be wrong.

What is the old method of bone healing?

Anecdote support:

I had a local 5 Ancestors master who goes by the surname Ho, i don’t know his first name but he’s known in town for his mediine skills.

He help me out with a broken fibula some ten years back, i went to see him after getting screws put in to re-set the bone and he did three sessions of acupuncture as soon as the cast came off and the stitches were taken out. He treated me in his martial arts supplies store, i was on a chair and he sat on a kung fu bench.

He drew dark blood out by hypodermic puncture and suction cup after, set needles in points that i had no idea what they were at the time nor can recall, more suction cups here and there, he did some healing through his hands (it unnerved me seriously since his hands were radiating intense heat during, it wasn’t just warm, his hands were like being in the proximity of a scolding hot kettle an then my leg responded with warmth) and wanted me to use a shaolin medicine paste that i couldnt afford so he sold me some excellent Dit Da Jiao that i massaged twice daily with for a week or so. On the bus home from the first sessioni started crying, i was in a lot of inner turmoil but it passed in an hour. God knows what he actually did but it worked. He demonstrated some projecting by making my beard tingle, said hair was like antennae for qi, cracked a few jokes about it. We talked a lot for the next two sessions, he did his thing and said if i still had a problem after the third time he’d treat me for free for as many sessions as needed because it should have worked already.

When i went to rehabilitation training limping along with just ome crutch for support the physiotherapist was skeptical as fuck, asked twice for my name and looked at me funny. I asked whats wrong and she said that i was either joking or there must be some error in the dates written down in the file for when the fracture happened and when my cast had been opened. I told her i’d seen Ho sifu for acupuncture and she gave a knowing ”ahaa...”

To her it seemed as though i’d been doing physiotherapy for at least a month already. She was very secretive about telling me she knew for a fact that even randomized acupuncture was giving off very fascinating results but since it’s still unaccepted officially she’d loose her job if her boss heard her talk positively about acupuncture.

It took about a year to get back to decent mobility but i was doing basic kung fu again within six months of the cast coming off. Due to deaths in the family i had to quit physio so full recovery took me a few years total, i still can’t run without massive pain after but i’ve understood that without Ho Sifus help and my own careful qigong and kung fu approach to healing it would have been far more busted.

Cheers!

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Anecdote support:

I had a local 5 Ancestors master who goes by the surname Ho, i don’t know his first name but he’s known in town for his mediine skills.

He help me out with a broken fibula some ten years back, i went to see him after getting screws put in to re-set the bone and he did three sessions of acupuncture as soon as the cast came off and the stitches were taken out. He treated me in his martial arts supplies store, i was on a chair and he sat on a kung fu bench.

He drew dark blood out by hypodermic puncture and suction cup after, set needles in points that i had no idea what they were at the time nor can recall,

I recall dark blood implies stagnant blood.  So a good thing to move it out.  

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

On the bus home from the first sessioni started crying, i was in a lot of inner turmoil but it passed in an hour. God knows what he actually did but it worked.

That can be a common experience with blood letting treatments.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-19 at 11:25 PM, dawei said:

I recall dark blood implies stagnant blood.  So a good thing to move it out.  

Yup, that what he said too. It was pretty close to being more black than red. It’s no wonder really if one has their foot in a cast with zero mobility and strict orders not to place any weight on it. Iirc the reflow of blood from the feet back towards the heart relies hesvily on muscular movement, plus the athrophizing muscles and generally poor oxygenation cant really help either right?

19 hours ago, Aetherous said:

That can be a common experience with blood letting treatments.

I had no idea! Here i was blaming his magic hands and perhaps it was the drainage of blood that did it. 

I didn’t know bloodletting was still a thing, when Ho explained about taking out the trash and let new blood get there eventually it did make sense though. Up until then i only knew of bloodletting as a panacea from medeival times :)

• Like 1