Sign in to follow this  
chi 2012

Hair Growth Recipes

Anybody have any Taoist or nonTaoist hair growth recipes? I was born with a ton of hair - but the temples have receded and over all my hair is not as thick as my teens. Luckily I can still hide my temples and nobody notices. So anybody have any suggestions on keeping my or regrowing my hair?

There are numerous apocryphal accounts of hair regeneration through Taoist practises.

Some of them may be true if the hair loss is due to something other than male pattern baldness.

The question to ask yourself is did my father and Grandfather go bald? If the answer is yes then you can well expect to go the same way. You can have some fun experimenting with all manner of herbal remedies and Qigong exercises but the problem is programmed into your genes.

At the end of the day if a bald head is all that you have to worry about then your life is probably not that bad.

• Like 3

Anybody have any Taoist or nonTaoist hair growth recipes? I was born with a ton of hair - but the temples have receded and over all my hair is not as thick as my teens. Luckily I can still hide my temples and nobody notices. So anybody have any suggestions on keeping my or regrowing my hair?

The only method that works is the following - basically you have to die and then (assuming that you have already built a soul) you reincarnate in a different body type than the one that you are in right now. Some body types keep a strong thick hair all their lives - but keep in mind that they have their own issues that they have to face which can be even worse.

Other methods are - you just shave your head to keep it even and get a nice hat.

or - make a lot of money.

or - develop a gigantic penis <- this one might even be more impossible then the first method.

I think that covers most of your options.

The only method that works is the following - basically you have to die and then (assuming that you have already built a soul) you reincarnate in a different body type than the one that you are in right now. Some body types keep a strong thick hair all their lives - but keep in mind that they have their own issues that they have to face which can be even worse.

Other methods are - you just shave your head to keep it even and get a nice hat.

or - make a lot of money.

or - develop a gigantic penis <- this one might even be more impossible then the first method.

I think that covers most of your options.

Interesting you should bring this up now, i just ordered this yesterday for the same problem: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004R46KKO (got hold of the last one lol)

What about if the parents of the person getting male pattern baldness don't have the same problem and the same for the grandparents? this is my situation, only one person in my family had the same problem and that was a few generations ago!

Very interested in this! any help would be appreciated :) i'm only 32 years old!

Cheers

Ed

Edward M

Posted Today, 04:44 PM

Interesting you should bring this up now, i just ordered this yesterday for the same problem: http://www.amazon.co...duct/B004R46KKO (got hold of the last one lol)

I hope that the hair restoration spray was not too expensive as I can tell you now that it will not work.

An old remedy for those suffering hair loss was to encourage a cat to lick your head.Another was to massage cow dung onto your bald patch. Both of these paths are a lot cheaper than expensive herbal sprays and will work just as well.

Why are some men so afraid of hair loss? Do you think a bald head will make you less attractive to women. I can tell you now that it will make no difference in that respect.

If it bothers you that much then invest in a hat.Fedora's are back in fashion and can give you that dashing look. But please do not under any circumstances go down the route of the wig!

• Like 1

male pattern baldness is passed down by the mother via the X chromosome. so they say if you want to know if you will be bald, look at your mom's brother or her side of the family.

I used minoxidil in my 20's for years and years. I think it did slow down the loss of hair and grew some fuzz :)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000883/

I am in my late 40's now and hair is the least of my worries, but it sure was important when 20 something...

Thanks guys for the advice! I guess i'm hoping it is not hereditary and is down to long term stress and toxic medicine going through my system so it can be reversed.

Wouldn't be so much of a problem if i didn't look about 21 years old lol...

Anyway,, we'll see

Ed

Thanks guys. I think I might order that Chinese tonic. About 5 years ago I was big into combating hair loss from multiple angles. I think it slowed it down somewhat. Then I quit everything and I think it speeded up again.

I took Acutane when I was 18 and then about 4 years later I noticed that my hair overall was thinner. MPB isn't suppose to effect the sides and back.. I have a friend that took acutane and noticed the same thing. My friend started Propecia about 10 years ago and hasn't lost another hair. I ordered Propecia through an online pharmacy around the same time - but I quit a week into it because my boners got weak and I didn't feel horny anymore. My friend never had this problem. There's a good chance that the whole Acutane thing is just in my head - I think most people have some weird belief like this.

I just don't have the motivation to jump back into the hair loss forums and to see what the new trends are. It's always just a bunch of arguements between paranoid people. The pharmecutical and "natural" people like to argue forever.

If I had a cueball head - I would shave it in a heartbeat. I have one of those weird heads where with hair girls tell me I'm a 9 or a 10. When I shave it I turn into a 5.

Instead of researching I'm just going to do this. Go to a health store and buy a good shampoo and vitamins. Order the chinese Tonic. Hang over my bed for 5 minutes a day and massage my head. Start using the hair max laser comb again which I have. And finally no excessive ejaculations. And of course my Spring Forest Qigong. All of this combined should have a good effect.

Well there is something in either Peter Kelders: Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth (aka the 5 tibetan rites T5T) in book 1 or perhaps it's book 2 about rubbing raw butter on your head iirc

But I went with Buff Bandannas and Kangol ;)

The only way to stop balding is to reduce testosterone. The surest way to do that is testicle removal.

Herbally, there is White Kwao Krua (300 mg daily, which could also develop mammary tissue in males), licorice is also helpful (40 mg daily). There is also a topical licorice (glycyrrhizic acid) that works. He Shou Wu is another herb said to regenerate hair.

Minoxidil does not work alone,...but needs a testosterone inhibitor, like finasteride.

If you have some fuzz,...a laser hair comb can help.

Also,...if you still have fuzz, a new process called ReGenica is to be available soon.

However, considering all money that herbs and solutions will cost over a life time, the most cost effective fix to have a full head of hair is really a vaginoplasty http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

NOTE: THAT UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN LINK contains graphic visual material and other medical information that might shock or be very disturbing to some readers.

Edited by Vmarco

Best and cheapest way is to develop your confidence and then just shave your head.

Doesn't matter if you have a weird head shape. If you're confident and don't give a fuck girls won't care either.

Just stop fighting the inevitable and you will feel a lot better.

It's simple but it's not easy. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this