Sign in to follow this  
Marks of Glory

The "Vampire spot"

I've heard that there is a point on the side-ribs... a few inches below the axila, where astral vampires suck energy sometimes at night...

anyone heard of it?

Once I was very good.. strong energy...

suddently I got like shit... it really felt as if something had gotten me...

when I went to sleep, I had a dream with my father.. we was screaming at me and punching me repeatedly right on the sides of my rib cage, below axilas... it really hurt alot, it was repeated times, until I woke up with the pain... so I think it was a vampire - parasite sucking energy from me...

some people even stick little stones at the point before going to sleep...

sometimes I feel pain on the points during the day also..

cheers

love

hmmmmmm is that the point you hit with a sword to make a person stop breathing?

there are a lot of point to hit a person with a sword to stop them from breathing but, you know :lol:

I have the answer, but what would be the point in just giving it away, the journey of discovery will prove to be a more fascinating endeavor...

I've heard that there is a point on the side-ribs... a few inches below the axila, where astral vampires suck energy sometimes at night...

anyone heard of it?

Once I was very good.. strong energy...

suddently I got like shit... it really felt as if something had gotten me...

when I went to sleep, I had a dream with my father.. we was screaming at me and punching me repeatedly right on the sides of my rib cage, below axilas... it really hurt alot, it was repeated times, until I woke up with the pain... so I think it was a vampire - parasite sucking energy from me...

some people even stick little stones at the point before going to sleep...

sometimes I feel pain on the points during the day also..

cheers

love

Can you be more specific?

Wang Liping talks about "death meridians" in his book, I don't know if this is the same thing but he says you are better off leaving them alone.

I have the answer, but what would be the point in just giving it away, the journey of discovery will prove to be a more fascinating endeavor...

?

The point is that you would help a person... why keep it a secret to keep the person suffering?

There are sometimes I just do not agree with secrecy and keeping helpful knowledge from others when it would help them.

Say it in PM if you want...

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

Sign in to follow this