Hey folks,

I was just wondering what is your current philosophy, what brought you there and what philosophical practices do you engage in?

Also what experiences have you had in meditation or any other time, I love hearing these amazing stories.

Most of that philosophy stuff is in the back of my head and doesn't pop up until something related to them shows up. But always on top of my head is the pattern thing. If something works in nature, it works on everything. Stuff like numbers colors and objects seem unrelated but they are actually connected and by knowing patterns, you can guess what will happen next or what is happening now. Understanding philosophical part of chakras for example. I could write maybe a small book about that but that's a lot of work. meh

No amazing stories from me. No miracles either.

I like to think that I hold to a pretty practical philosophy. At least it works well for me.

Some people say I am too materialistic but that's just their opinion.

my philosophy is like, yin and yang are totally equivelancy to binary and that there is this gigantic infinite nothingness full of yins and yangs.

The ultimate RPG that designs itself and creates it's own AI as well as real inteligence, plus supplies it's own players and EVERYTHING.

Thsslksttllywsm

This is like so totally awesome.

And herb. herb is good. i love putting mixes of herbs in my ramen. it's the tops. orageno, for example, works great with chicken flavor, and parsley is perfect for almsot everything.

And misspelling. it's philosophical:

And msplieslnig. It's paiohsciholpl: okay so that college study doesnt apply to "philosophical" pie oh sci holpl?

I try to follow the principles defined in the Tao Te Ching. The whole philosophy is to be as natural or "Wu Wei" as one can be. I tried to at least to a minimal or not to interfere, interrupt, contest, quarrel, or fight, etc.

I like to deal with facts and realities and get the truth to the matter. I will attempt to find information based on first hand reliable sources. I believe in understanding Chi Kung with explanation in modern scientific terms. I do not practice blindly nor cultivate fanatically. In cultivating the mind, for me, I have to start with all the legitimate reasons to substantiate all the principles for a clear mind. A mind with reasons and comprehension of the truth to all matters will prevail any misguided fallacy.

Philosophy comes from the greek meaning "love of wisdom", which, in a strange self-referencing way, is the quickest summation of my philosophy. Go strange loops!

• Like 1

I would like to see VMarco post here... he is about a top 5 I would read anything about... regardless if I agree or not.

That is my philosophy... open.

my philosophy is like, yin and yang are totally equivelancy to binary and that there is this gigantic infinite nothingness full of yins and yangs.

The ultimate RPG that designs itself and creates it's own AI as well as real inteligence, plus supplies it's own players and EVERYTHING.

Thsslksttllywsm

This is like so totally awesome.

And herb. herb is good. i love putting mixes of herbs in my ramen. it's the tops. orageno, for example, works great with chicken flavor, and parsley is perfect for almsot everything.

And misspelling. it's philosophical:

And msplieslnig. It's paiohsciholpl: okay so that college study doesnt apply to "philosophical" pie oh sci holpl?

Lovely!

Right now, the closest philosophical concept to what I experience as worldview is this:

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.