ngs24

Using Sexual Energy (Jing) to Heal Body

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone has experience using excess Jing to heal sick areas of the body or clear out blocks in meridians? I recently posted about sick energy in my lower back and have had success by abstaining from any activity and allowing the excess jing to 'push' the bad energy further along my MCO and eventually out my arms. After I was finally able to get it moving it actually lodged in upper back area for about a week and until I was able to move it out of my arms and crown by doing extensive cardio and hatha yoga stretching.

My concern is that the lack of any sexual activity isn't healthy (no sex, masturbation, sexual chi gung). I've even been able to stop nocturnal emissions which has made all the difference. I've been doing this 6 weeks and it seems to be working better than anything I've tried over the past few years. Should I wait until the sick areas are completely healed before I resume activity? It's working so that is what my body is telling me but I'd like to get other opinions.

PS - I should mention that I've also getting acupuncture and doing about 2 hours of MCO daily.

Thanks!

Ask a healer to fix it for you and tell him what you tell here.

Here you get opinions as they have no much access to your body.

• Like 2

Good advice !

From a professional healer's perspective;

A skilled healer will be able to look at your energy system and get a much more objective view of what is happening.

There are some very skilled and capable people on this forum, but from a distance, advice can at best be speculative, given that we only know what you tell us, from your subjective viewpoint.

Not suggesting that you are wrong in your assessment though. But a second opinion is often good. I have sensitive, skilled people come for healing, with a good overview of their problem, but often they have missed vital elements, due to being too close to the issue.

The lack of sexual activity is neither healthy, nor unhealthy. It depends if you are denying yourself, or if your are finding it simple with no excess desires. It is more your reactions to it, or your underlying sexual tensions that will determine its healthiness or otherwise.

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone has experience using excess Jing to heal sick areas of the body or clear out blocks in meridians? I recently posted about sick energy in my lower back and have had success by abstaining from any activity and allowing the excess jing to 'push' the bad energy further along my MCO and eventually out my arms. After I was finally able to get it moving it actually lodged in upper back area for about a week and until I was able to move it out of my arms and crown by doing extensive cardio and hatha yoga stretching.

Thanks!

One was thinking about saving by not using the excess of Jing to heal sick area of the body or clear blocks in meridians, IMO, is a fallacy. Normally, the body performs many functions. While your body is healing one area, it was ideal not to divert your energy to another area, so the body will have all the energy concentrated in one area. e.g., If the body had sex while during the healing period, it will take some of the energy away, to recuperate, to cause a delay in the healing process.

It may lead you to believe that you are using the excess Jing but it was not. Actually, the Jing was not needed to be regenerated if no sex was performed. Therefore, all the energies were directly used in the healing. What do you think.....???

Edited by ChiDragon

Actually, to be nitpicky, the pure jing(not sexual energy) healing would be the horse stance for example

I lovz me sum horse stance yup yup

Don't know the exact medical lingvo but it goes something like this: Bones have stem cells in them that are used to help create additional blood and fix micro fractures in bones themselves. Under the pressure from the horse stance more micro fractures and more blood are created. Overtime the micro fractures are healed and the healed bone becomes even stronger then it was before and the body has more healing... things in it

DO THE HORSE STANCE

My concern is that the lack of any sexual activity isn't healthy (no sex, masturbation, sexual chi gung). I've even been able to stop nocturnal emissions which has made all the difference. I've been doing this 6 weeks and it seems to be working better than anything I've tried over the past few years. Should I wait until the sick areas are completely healed before I resume activity? It's working so that is what my body is telling me but I'd like to get other opinions.

PS - I should mention that I've also getting acupuncture and doing about 2 hours of MCO daily.

Thanks!

have you tried shaking?

i would trade in my 2 hours of MCO for an hour or 2 of shaking practice. let the orbit take care of itself for a while.

assuming that your self-assessment is accurate, i can't think of a faster or more effective way of clearing blockages in the body than shaking. bring some ecstatic practice into your contemplative work.

the beauty of this type of approach is that you don't have to diagnose or pinpoint anything. you just let go. the body knows what it needs. and so does the spirit. all you need to do is let go, get out of the way.

give it a shot. give it two days, and if you're not convinced, scrap it.

you can draw some inspiration from these, then do your own thing. get as wild and free as you like. your body will let you know what it wants.

Edited by Hundun

Nice one Hundun!

And Mr World-travelling dude

Edited by -K-

You would also want to the energy going up and the energy going down to be more even. Energy going down was weak in the conceptual vessel. Really, you want any weak energy to leave your body by going down, not up.

Personally, I do some shaking, similar to the Santiago video, before doing qi gong. After the shaking I do another warm up, just twisting the torso side to side and letting the hands loosely slap on my butt, hips, and kidneys/liver areas. From some things I've read, I'm pretty sure purpose of this is to un-stick stagnant jing in channels.

So if you add shaking (and maybe body slaps) to your current practice (versus just doing the shaking, which some experienced teachers here do highly suggest for things like you mention), I suggest doing them before the qi gong as the qi gong movements are likely to be more effective in moving the energy after opening your channels.

Also the final brush down "smoothing the qi" will be part of any complete qi gong style/system. Let me know if you want suggestions for a system/style.

Wow, I guess the general consensus is shaking. Honestly I have never even read/studied anything about this, but those videos make it seem pretty convincing. And if more than half the responses I've gotten involve that then there must be something to it.

K, that video with the Polar Bear is pretty mind blowing. My general attitude is that nature's instinct is usually correct and that it's our ego that stops the correct flow of energy. The fact that bears in captivity don't perform the same process reinforces his theory.

Jeremiah, as for the healer - I'd love to come into personal contact with a real taoist healer I'm just unsure where I can located one in my vicinity. I've been to several Reiki practicioners and while it did help temporarily, my MCO meditation cleared more powerfully than the session.

Gonna try the shaking.......thanks for the input!

Glad to help!

Check out the PTSD thread just in case. It's not risk free. Shaking can contribute to kundalini rising and detox so I'd prefer to suggest you read up on those as well:-)

Hundun would be the guy here for all that:-)

Shaking is great.

If that doesn't resonate with you and you specifically want to using sexual energy to heal the body KAP 2 teaches methods to do that (retention not required)

As for

Should I wait until the sick areas are completely healed before I resume activity? It's working so that is what my body is telling me but I'd like to get other opinions.

listen to your body foremost ;)

Glad to help!

Check out the PTSD thread just in case. It's not risk free. Shaking can contribute to kundalini rising and detox so I'd prefer to suggest you read up on those as well:-)

Hundun would be the guy here for all that:-)

Weird little bit of synchronicity here K - I went to my Muay Thai boxing class today and we actually spent the first 15 minutes shaking. I couldn't believe it, I've been going for about 6 months and the instructors have never had us do anything remotely like that before, but today sure enough he led us in an exercise that was identical to the videos posted above. I mean he didn't call it shaking, he said we were getting loosened up for the class, but that's what it was.

I actually loved it. I feel much more energized and loose after. I get what you're saying about the Kundalini as I do have a bit running up my back and neck now but it's pretty mild and feels great. I had a massive kundalini experience in high school after some recreational drug use that was way too much for me at the time but this is more controlled and easy going. I'm going to definitely integrate shaking into my weekly routine. Thanks again for the advice!

Shaking is great.

If that doesn't resonate with you and you specifically want to using sexual energy to heal the body KAP 2 teaches methods to do that (retention not required)

As for

listen to your body foremost ;)

Hey Mal, thanks for the advice. Can you tell me exactly what KAP 2 is or point me to a web link where I can read more about it? I'm not familiar with that.

Ask a healer to fix it for you and tell him what you tell here.

Here you get opinions as they have no much access to your body.

Hey Friend, can you recommend any good healers on the East Coast? I'm located in DC. I don't think any healer can really get to the root of the problem without being physically present with the patient.

Weird little bit of synchronicity here K - I went to my Muay Thai boxing class today and we actually spent the first 15 minutes shaking. I couldn't believe it, I've been going for about 6 months and the instructors have never had us do anything remotely like that before, but today sure enough he led us in an exercise that was identical to the videos posted above. I mean he didn't call it shaking, he said we were getting loosened up for the class, but that's what it was.

I actually loved it. I feel much more energized and loose after. I get what you're saying about the Kundalini as I do have a bit running up my back and neck now but it's pretty mild and feels great. I had a massive kundalini experience in high school after some recreational drug use that was way too much for me at the time but this is more controlled and easy going. I'm going to definitely integrate shaking into my weekly routine. Thanks again for the advice!

Mucho gusto!

Yeah, the synchronicities:-) Interesting stuff!

:)

Personally, I do some shaking, similar to the Santiago video, before doing qi gong. After the shaking I do another warm up, just twisting the torso side to side and letting the hands loosely slap on my butt, hips, and kidneys/liver areas. From some things I've read, I'm pretty sure purpose of this is to un-stick stagnant jing in channels.

So if you add shaking (and maybe body slaps) to your current practice (versus just doing the shaking, which some experienced teachers here do highly suggest for things like you mention), I suggest doing them before the qi gong as the qi gong movements are likely to be more effective in moving the energy after opening your channels.

Also the final brush down "smoothing the qi" will be part of any complete qi gong style/system. Let me know if you want suggestions for a system/style.

Harmonious Emptiness, do you know if the slapping has the same effect as the Taoist 'beating sticks' I've seen used where they physically slap various parts of the torso to move chi into the bones? I've always been curious about that method.

Disclaimer: I personally like KAP, a lot, and have done the courses a few times. While I would say it would be worth it to do level 1 and 2 just to get the sexual energy stuff, the system really is a whole lot more than that.

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1

p.s. I LOVE synchronicities, definitely allow those sort of events to guide you.

Was going to try out Kap2 in Feb(workshop in Miami, FL) - my car broke, money had to go to fixing it.

Looking to try the QiRevolution that is coming to Florida, instead.(Cheaper)

Harmonious Emptiness, do you know if the slapping has the same effect as the Taoist 'beating sticks' I've seen used where they physically slap various parts of the torso to move chi into the bones? I've always been curious about that method.

From what little I know about absorbing chi into the bones, it's usually done at the end of the qi gong set, whereas this is done at the beginning more as a warm up. I wouldn't want to do this warm up slapping at the end of a qi gong set as I'm pretty sure the relaxed flow feeling after the set is more likely to naturally allow some absorption with a bit of "blowing branches, swaying willows" spontaneous, gentle, swaying. Slapping sort of haphazardly at that point I think would disrupt the nice flow.

The method you mention could be a very different approach, and applied after the swaying, though it may involve more intentional and skillful application with timing and accuracy. The tensing up it causes might help move the chi inwards towards the bones, I see things like this in Shaolin hard qi gong, but I don't know much at all about those styles.

Someone else here might know something about that method, but the slapping in the beginning doesn't do the same thing, though it likely assists with similar results.

Disclaimer: I personally like KAP, a lot, and have done the courses a few times. While I would say it would be worth it to do level 1 and 2 just to get the sexual energy stuff, the system really is a whole lot more than that.

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1

p.s. I LOVE synchronicities, definitely allow those sort of events to guide you.

Thanks Mal! Some cool looking Kundalini exercises. I'll definitely be trying these out.

From what little I know about absorbing chi into the bones, it's usually done at the end of the qi gong set, whereas this is done at the beginning more as a warm up. I wouldn't want to do this warm up slapping at the end of a qi gong set as I'm pretty sure the relaxed flow feeling after the set is more likely to naturally allow some absorption with a bit of "blowing branches, swaying willows" spontaneous, gentle, swaying. Slapping sort of haphazardly at that point I think would disrupt the nice flow.

The method you mention could be a very different approach, and applied after the swaying, though it may involve more intentional and skillful application with timing and accuracy. The tensing up it causes might help move the chi inwards towards the bones, I see things like this in Shaolin hard qi gong, but I don't know much at all about those styles.

Someone else here might know something about that method, but the slapping in the beginning doesn't do the same thing, though it likely assists with similar results.

In my experience if you tense it will store the energy (block) in the muscles, not bring it into the bones.

I feel systematically patting or slapping the body does help to open the energy channels, quite good as a close down.

In my experience if you tense it will store the energy (block) in the muscles, not bring it into the bones.

I feel systematically patting or slapping the body does help to open the energy channels, quite good as a close down.

Yeah, I guess it depends on how you learn it. Seems like the most common way is let the qi settle naturally afterwards, but not to say there aren't other good ways to close. Something to re-invigorate the circulation at the end sounds good too.

The tensing thing I was talking about isn't something I would ever take as a general rule, but there does seem to be some specific ways of flexing the body if you watch Shaolin qi gong styles. I'm just not ruling out the possibility is all...