lifeforce

Living In A State Of Constant Bliss

Not wishing to sidetrack the Connecting With Qi... thread, I thought I would share my thoughts here.

Some of the details of my shaktipat/kundalini awakening experience are in this post.

The feeling of constant bliss is wonderful.

I still go about my days as normal and to others I appear and act no different, even to my wife, children, family and work colleagues.

However, there has been a BIG change within me.

I have been touched by God, the Divine or whatever anyone wishes to call IT. Names are not important.

IT is flowing through me making every cell, every atom, fully alive.

I see, feel and experience the world very differently. I feel connected with EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Not just intellectually, I can actually feel it.

Every task, however mundane it used to be, now becomes a pleasure. Life is wonderful and not a struggle anymore.

No system or tradition or ritual or religion is needed anymore. Was it ever needed ?

The task is accomplished.

That is all for now, my mind is buzzing.

• Like 6

I am happy for you lifeforce, I remember you having a strong spiritual experience after reading the secret of the Golden Flower a year ago or more. Obviously you are receiving a lot from all the previous work you have done, and you are thanked by God to be faithful to your desire for the Infinite.

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 1

Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing :)

Shakti is bliss and wisdom, emptiness and luminosity, Empty and Full. Now that she has begun her dance of grace, all one needs to is let her do her dance of grace and just be.

Not wishing to sidetrack the Connecting With Qi... thread, I thought I would share my thoughts here.

Some of the details of my shaktipat/kundalini awakening experience are in this post.

I still go about my days as normal and to others I appear and act no different, even to my wife, children, family and work colleagues.

I have been touched by God, the Divine or whatever anyone wishes to call IT. Names are not important.

I see, feel and experience the world very differently. I feel connected with EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Not just intellectually, I can actually feel it.

Every task, however mundane it used to be, now becomes a pleasure. Life is wonderful and not a struggle anymore.

No system or tradition or ritual or religion is needed anymore. Was it ever needed ?

:wub: so beautiful.

stay in contact. keep us informed on how things are going as you bear witness to your own deconstruction and expansion.

the other night i did some free writing while abiding in that state you are in right now. in a sense i wrote it for you. i hope you enjoy it. :)

http://thunderpath.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/continuously-evolving/

I'll go ahead and say it first. This too shall pass.

Congrats, I think you are on the Way.

It seems you mastered the ox and you are riding it home with Great Joy!

What is next? Nothing :)

• Like 1

It's beautiful to meet yourself for the first time.

Enjoy my friend!

:wub:

I'll go ahead and say it first. This too shall pass.

Yes, everything changes.

It may diminish, it may grow, it may change, it may get covered up by distractions, you may fall asleep again from time to time...

but the good news is that it will never leave you.

It will always be there when you need it.

Because it is you.

Your original face.

Welcome.

Wow! You've all passed the stage the OP is in? Sounds like it. Personally, if I haven't been through something I don't give advice on it.

• Like 2

:wub: so beautiful.

stay in contact. keep us informed on how things are going as you bear witness to your own deconstruction and expansion.

the other night i did some free writing while abiding in that state you are in right now. in a sense i wrote it for you. i hope you enjoy it. :)

http://thunderpath.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/continuously-evolving/

Wonderful writing from the heart Hundun. Thank you.

I am happy for you lifeforce, I remember you having a strong spiritual experience after reading the secret of the Golden Flower a year ago or more. Obviously you are receiving a lot from all the previous work you have done, and you are thanked by God to be faithful to your desire for the Infinite.

That prior experience was only a primer to this one. Even though at the time I thought I had attained something, it pales in comparison to this.

It's the waves upon waves of pure bliss and love energy that is striking about this. Back then it was a part intellectual/part experiential experience, which came from studying the texts and meditating on them.

It was a necessary stepping stone, as was all the practices I have done. They have opened me up and allowed IT to pour in.

That prior experience was only a primer to this one. Even though at the time I thought I had attained something, it pales in comparison to this.

It's the waves upon waves of pure bliss and love energy that is striking about this. Back then it was a part intellectual/part experiential experience, which came from studying the texts and meditating on them.

It was a necessary stepping stone, as was all the practices I have done. They have opened me up and allowed IT to pour in.

Are you implying that you have reached the pinnacle of your spiritual goal, like was this what you have always yearned for on your quest, and have now attained it?

Do you feel there are still loftier heights to reach or is this IT?

I am really interested to know.

Are you implying that you have reached the pinnacle of your spiritual goal, like was this what you have always yearned for on your quest, and have now attained it?

Do you feel there are still loftier heights to reach or is this IT?

I am really interested to know.

I think the whole thing is a work in progress, so to speak.

The difference is, I don't need to look for anything anymore, it has all been taken care of. I just have to let IT do the Divine work.

The constant bliss/love energy may only be the start.

For instance, morality, character and behaviour towards the rest of creation still needs work, I'll be the first to admit that. I've already seen evidence of a change there.

There has been an instant change in my diet. Without any thinking or reasoning I've cut out all sugar, coffee and artificial, processed ingredients.

I've had no alcoholic drinks (not that I did much anyway), and have cut out all animal food and by-products.

My meditation has changed also. I'm not sure if it is actually meditating in the classical sense anymore.

I just sit, with eyes wide open, in full lotus and just BE. No breath control or awareness, no noting, no visualizations. Everything is perfect as it is.

I am becoming a super conductor for the Divine. Cleaning up body, mind and spirit simultaneously.

Good times.

• Like 1

wow. that sounds completely awesome!

i had a minor experience with that same gabriel cousins video. But thats neither here nor there

I hope your wonderful experience just deepens and deepens!

• Like 1

The difference is, I don't need to look for anything anymore, it has all been taken care of. I just have to let IT do the Divine work.

For instance, morality, character and behaviour towards the rest of creation still needs work, I'll be the first to admit that. I've already seen evidence of a change there.

There has been an instant change in my diet. Without any thinking or reasoning I've cut out all sugar, coffee and artificial, processed ingredients.

I've had no alcoholic drinks (not that I did much anyway), and have cut out all animal food and by-products.

My meditation has changed also. I'm not sure if it is actually meditating in the classical sense anymore.

I just sit, with eyes wide open, in full lotus and just BE. No breath control or awareness, no noting, no visualizations. Everything is perfect as it is.

I am becoming a super conductor for the Divine. Cleaning up body, mind and spirit simultaneously.

Good times.

good stuff :)

i think you're in a pretty wonderful place, my friend.

some people treat the bliss as a high to indulge in and to chase after, terrified that it might abate, yet they pretend its otherwise.

some people try to control, suppress, or resist the somewhat devastating nature of shakti, believing they are somehow being smarter or more mature based on some book they've read.

the real secret is that there are no secrets. you can let it all go. let it all flow. the force that moves through you is the same force that governs the stars.

bliss, uncorrupted, can work in your life like the finger of GOD. it's worth seeing where it takes you. it's worth discovering how truly intelligent its guidance is.

and like i said in the above post, just keep in touch. let us know how you're doing. there are good people here should you find yourself in troubling waters.

here are some wise words from my boy Vic, singing in my living room. :)

Edited by Hundun

Hi lifeforce, congratulations!

One question, are you still practicing xingyi nei gong or anything else?

One reason I ask is that I've recently had similar experiences (but probably not to the same extent) and have been wondering about the difference between surrendering to shakti and practicing qigong or neidan (or any other 'effort' based practice). This is obviously a big question and depends on one's perspective so I am curious as to your opinion and experience.

• Like 1

Good times.

Congratulations, bro!!!!

Now just keep going further....Keep refining, refining and refining the experience, keep going deeper.

David Hawkins said when he became enlightened that he had to quit meditating because the bliss would become to intense - making him unable to function in the world.

If I'm not mistaking - this guys experience is from watching a video of Gabriel Cousins that Drew Hempel posted. Drew needs to knock this stuff off. Giving people a taste of enlightenment in addition to orgasms is going overboard. I bet he's sitting full lotus somewhere saying "haha".

Edited by chi 2012
  • Like 1

Are you 100% sure? :)

People get very confronted with "me" in real life. I think it happens to everyone who follows seriously the spiritual path. The only exceptions are those who are already perceived as such by the general public: monks, professional healers, gurus, etc.

Good, you are on the right track. Still you need to deal with the formless jhanas if nirvana is your final goal (difficult but attainable).

You also must not get attached to this state of equanimity (fourth jhana), you are close to attaining stream entry.

Walking meditation and foot work are doing a great job. :)

As Daniel Ingram wrote very wisely:

It is also not uncommon to feel that what one has experienced is just so staggeringly profound that no one is likely to have ever really seen such amazing things, perhaps including one’s teachers. However, if they are the real deal and qualified to teach you, they are very likely to have their own extensive list of spectacular and profound experiences and realizations.

Reality is just a dream of the Absolute and we are part of it.

All the best in your practice.

Edited by Gerard