Encephalon

Anyone up to speed on updating drivers for computer?

I've scanned my comp using three different drivercare downloads and they all say the same thing; 29 drivers are ancient and they all require a $30 for the new downloads. Is this legit for an older computer, and do I have to cough up the $$, or is there a place to get new drivers for free?

Thanks in advance.

sounds scammy, new drivers should be free.

if you're going to pay for software, or look for a torrent for a driver update program, i suggest driver genius.

it doesn't ask you to pay for new drivers tho, the downloads themselves are free.

good luck

It's probably BS, you don't usually have to pay money for drivers. 29 drivers is outlandish, most of the Time the OS will check for the best drivers during an update. If that doesn't work then you just visit the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) site and download it for free.

The is no way in hell you need to install 29 drivers, that's absurd.

problem solved. thanks everyone. I get horny a lot now; I think it's related to my PTSD and misquoting Jesus, so now I just chant Kun' lun Hoa Tou a couple thousand times or until I feel heat in my palms. I don't know... I think I've lost it. Maybe the Super Moon this March 19 will solve my problems and I won't have to jump in front of a bus. Otherwise, drivers okay.