Sign in to follow this  
Sonhoffman

What to d(a)o in London?

Going to visit London over the next weekend. I tried the search but couldn't find much info so I thought if there's anyone here with recommendations of places or people to visit then I would appreciate that. I haven't yet met an energy arts master in person so if you can recommend one it would be very interesting.

This is one site I found that's interesting, any experiences?

http://www.lamkamchuen.com/lamkamchuen.com/News_%26_Events/News_%26_Events.html

Yeah I know this may not be the best time of the year to go to London lol.. But I have my plane tickets and hotel booked and not much to do there since the Stillness-Movement workshop was cancelled.

There is a Da Vinci exhibition at the National Gallery at the moment, supposed to be the first time many of his works have been brought together, you would have to get there early though as advance tickets have sold out. For tourist stuff the Churchill war bunker is meant to be good.

Watkins Bookshop is really good near Leicester square, has a Taoist section as well as loads of other stuff

I don't know of any masters personally but I expect there are some around China Town area if you ask in the right places.

There is a Da Vinci exhibition at the National Gallery at the moment, supposed to be the first time many of his works have been brought together, you would have to get there early though as advance tickets have sold out. For tourist stuff the Churchill war bunker is meant to be good.

Watkins Bookshop is really good near Leicester square, has a Taoist section as well as loads of other stuff

I don't know of any masters personally but I expect there are some around China Town area if you ask in the right places.

Thanks for this!

Sign in to follow this