mewtwo

make up your own conspiracy theory.

Goes with my other thread on conspiracy theories.

So how insane and funny can you get in making up your own consipracy theory.

My theory says that the secret world leaders actually wana fatten us up and turn us all into gummi bears so that there leaders the reptilian aliens can eat us.

source

Edited by mewtwo

kinda makes me want to punch it

OK GET THIS

Never before in known history the world has been connected the way it is.

We can know what's going on around the globe with our technology and almost every secret has been uncovered.

But there is something even more amazing going on in the world as it is now.

Since the ancient times kings wanted to rule the world, so many people think someone actually does. Most think there are secret groups of people who control it from the shadows, but in actuality it only takes only one person.

The secret groups can influence companies to do what they want to do while this one person on top can influence whole world. That person might be aware of that power or maybe not, that person can be anybody and until he discovers his power, he will be harmless.

Let me try to explain the power.

Long ago the world had many people on it who never knew each other and could not even imagine the other person could exist somewhere. These people kept on living their lives as normal and they created a sort of 'disturbance in the force'. Their intention lived on while they lived and after they died. The whole force of their will created a flow of chi that coexists with the dao. Their will is the reason we live in the world we live right now, all because of these dead people. Understanding this force and becoming one with it, makes the user of the most powerful person in the world.

Now imagine a space where nothing at all exists. That space gains conscience and starts living in your imagination. Its only will is to exist, that's the most basic living/nonliving thing that can ever be. Since it's the only thing there, it's also the only thing that can do anything there so its will is obsolete. Basically, whatever it wants to happen will happen. That space by it's own nature begins to grow creating things inside of it. All that happens outside of time until the thing invents time and later, the universes and worlds. All this is possible because of multiplication of the thing's conscience and that is happened with us.

We are all bits and pieces of the thing among other things, if one of us realizes where we are, that one person can realize what is happening to the world and how to change it. It's like noticing there are gears in motion in the world and then moving closest to you gear to make it turn other gears that change things somewhere far away from you.

As we normally are, we exist in a world or resistance where wills of other people are halting us and make it harder for things to happen. All this hardship comes from our own bodies, without our bodies and no ego we become most powerful and these powerful control the world. If we want to lift something up, we intend our muscles to move since thats the closest gear that can move for this action and the resistance that comes from the world is the weight of the object we want to lift.

Knowing that, there is someone out there who also knows this, who wants to take the most convenient energy centers in the world, who does it by manipulating others with his will, who is powerful enough to overtake wills who are doing this, who at the end will be powerful enough to overtake the whole world, who can be anyone, even someone reading all this.

something I wanted to write for abovetopsecret a long time ago but I didn't, whew!

and the worst part, you know it's possible

• Like 3

Make up Conspiracy theory:

Oh you not know, most of the people who post here are not real persons -as I heard. Actually over 80% are Bots. This why the nature of the context is the same - Bots are repetive and I also have fall for a Love Bot - no kidding, I thought I would get a girlfriend because I felt so lonely. Nobody understands me and there it give me sentence I wanted to hear all the time. And the technical as improved so much

of having high end Bots called "Sleep Walker" which has taken place which was developed by different scientist, linguist to copy the schematic procedure of communication between humans.

It scans the whole Internet to find the best solution depending on the order of the sentences and the words are used and adapt and update in real time.

For example if not knowing Sleep Walker would produce one-line sentence, jokes, critics the knowlege is common and can be found on other web pages mainly in web libaries

and so the pictures and clips will be also added from that place.

Because the lack of real humans in the Forum the themes are repeating, even the form changes like the jokes, the on line sentence critics.

In some rare cases there is "Sleep Walk Looper" which is know as on of the bots mostly used for scientification of matters. One can indentify it by the long text

and choose of technical terms and the difficulty to understanding.

When real human ask something there may come no answer to those question but a long text about the topic. An other point one find is the not practical useable information

by this "scientist bot" which called so by the core insiders of the top elite of

programmers.

A other very common bot is the Comment Bot alias "Approval X-tern" this is when in times a real human has post something and the calculation was very difficult and

rare it would produce an answer of comfort unlike real humans who would share the insight and view in a different light. It is a complicate Bot as unlike "Sleep Walk Looper" is use more short sentence as more difficult to detect as bot.

The "4nt4gn1st" is read as Antagonist is one of the more aggressive kind as it

oppose to the post. The problem is even real human try to convince this "4nt4gon1st",

Is impossible as it will remain it standpoint. As in spiritual topic it will come with scientist arguments, as in scientist topic it start use spiritual arguments

Roughly I can tell you only as much as this as this is just an rumor

but from technical point the scientist are on communiation technique far developed

and only allowed to share as little to maintain the power of existing company, as the economics are controlled by money.

It is like selling old models of Weapons to the other country while having the modern weapon hidden. For me? I have no idea if this conspiracy is true, there are many possibility maybe this information is wrong but what if it is only to cover a other truth between the lines?

• Like 2

lol how stupid would op feel if he knew that half of the "conspiracy theories" are true and most of what the tv talks is regurgitated brainwash bullshit.

• Like 2

lol how stupid would op feel if he knew that half of the "conspiracy theories" are true and most of what the tv talks is regurgitated brainwash bullshit.

I dont know weather you are serious or not but um thanks and good luck with your path hope to meet you on the top of the moutain soon.

At the behest of international bankers textile manufacturers have started applying a special piezoelectric circuit into all designer clothes. Your movement powers a tracking device which tells the bankers where you are. Soon all clothing made industrially will have this circuit built in. It is only while you are moving in some small way or another that any signal is sent. You must STAY STILL, have your clothes made from the very fibers up or become nudist to avoid this.

• Like 1

At the behest of international bankers textile manufacturers have started applying a special piezoelectric circuit into all designer clothes. Your movement powers a tracking device which tells the bankers where you are. Soon all clothing made industrially will have this circuit built in. It is only while you are moving in some small way or another that any signal is sent. You must STAY STILL, have your clothes made from the very fibers up or become nudist to avoid this.

Stop giving them ideas!

A new underground movement is silently making previous forms of government obsolete.

Realizing that one's personal control is not under either cultural or scientific normative influences after all, people everywhere have figured out ways to counter the effects of their prior conditioning. You won't find them in groups or an organization of any kind.

Worldwide governments are secretly promoting the Coffee industry as they have realised that caffeine addiction keeps the population at a low developmental stage of their psychological development so there is a constant feeling of underlying anxiety and helplessness in populations leaving them ripe to be exploited by advertising and government agendas :ninja:

• Like 1

I dont know weather you are serious or not but um thanks and good luck with your path hope to meet you on the top of the moutain soon.

Yes, I am serious, Im sick of everything being labelled a "conspiracy theory" and brushed aside when it is usually the truth eg 9/11...making fun of conspiracy theories can seem funny to some, but I just find it annoying because it hides the truth of things and prevents things from being seen clearly and changed.

I prefer the term 'alternative point of view/explanation'

BTW there's as much BS in 'alternative points of view/explanations' as there is in the other stuff.

-------------

The education system (sic) is contrived in a way that imposes linear thought processes. Through the splitting of disciplines into non-constituent parts (e.g. Math vs Biology) it guarantees slower intellectual progress and maintains status-quo benefitting the 'educators' for longer than is useful to all.

i sit here sipping my coffee and enjoying this thread.

unwittingly involving myself in a major conspiracy.

reminds me of a time when the secret (sneaky) service stopped by to ask me a few questions....

oh, nevermind. nothing really.

I agree theres a lot of stupid crap in conspiracy theories..although I cant really say that for instance the theory that a man invented aids is wrong..because I dont really know..or that in the footage of the moon, theres no stars or the shadows are all in weird positions.

I just think in a site where people are supposeadely more aware, conscious and unbrainwashed...the emphasis should be looking at alternative points of view rather than conforming to the rest of the way that the population thinks being furious that there is an alternative view of 9/11 etc.

Corporations actually pay politicians to benefit their companies, and after the politicians retire, they work as regulators for the corporations. But.. They never actually regulate, and continue to get gigantic salaries that weren't possible while they were politicians.

Resource companies and corporations pay patent groups to withhold technological developments, that may run current oil companies or others out of business, holding humanity back. Perhaps 10 or more years, then release smear campaigns on the technology if it's ever released, like Thomas Edison did with Tesla.

President Obama actually takes more money than all the other politicians running for president.

Those are just conspiracy.

Oh.. Wait a Minute..

Sinfest told a bunch of Daoists about how to rule the world using wu wei then waited for them to fight over it with each other while he finishes off the last one standing and rules the world

AH! shouldn't have typed that :lol:

Conspiracy theoirsts is a label used by

1. Coincidence theorists -- to describe everyone else. They themselves have no power of integration, information comes to them chopped up to unmatching bits and leaves shredded, they never put two and two together. If two and two suddenly add up to four in their minds, they call it a coincidence and try to forget all about it immediately.

2. People who have no knowledge of history. Those who have studied history know that it runs on conspiracies ONLY, propelled by no other fuel. Example: Buddhism flourished in China due to a conspiracy between wealthy landowners to build Buddhist monasteries and temples and conspire with the monks and priests to use large parts of the lands they granted for the purpose for their own farming and other profit-fetching activities, since temple and monastery lands were tax exempt while the rest of the lands were heavily taxed by the emperor. A T'ang dynasty emperor cracked the conspiracy and cracked down on Buddhism, destroying and closing the temples to eliminate this tax loophole. That's when taoism reached its peak of strength, and that's why: the competition were caught red-handed in a conspiracy, so the non-conspiring party briefly had a chance to go about its business unimpeded. Not for long, of course. All of our civilized history is like that -- if you dig an inch deeper than the surface, you know the reason why something happened or failed to happen: there was a conspiracy. If you think otherwise, you haven't studied our civilized history.

3. People who need to feel superior to someone on the merit of a label being available that belittles them. "Conspiracy theorist" is a convenient label -- you call someone that and you feel good about yourself because, well, you have established your superiority.

4. Repeaters of repeaters who know nothing about nothing but are equipped with the parrot's knack for repeating many times whatever they've heard many times. What everybody hears many times is propaganda. Conspiracies go unannounced. Parrots repeat what is being announced and don't (can't) repeat what isn't ringing in everybody's ears.

5. Mental midgets with no cognitive ability.

6. Agents provocateurs.

7. Agents of totalitarian control and repression. Enforcers of "yours is not to reason why, yours is but to do and die" social values and behavior.

I hope I'm not missing anyone?

• Like 2

i like to think myself rather as the unwitting participant but i could be a #5 or a # 6 tongue.gif

still sipping coffee tho.

i like to think myself rather as the unwitting participant but i could be a #5 or a # 6 tongue.gif

still sipping coffee tho.

Don't know about #6 but definitely not #5, and coffee actually enhances one's cognitive ability, by preserving one's dopaminergic pathways and effectively making people smarter and keeping them that way longer (elderly coffee drinkers have 30 IQ points over non-drinkers), which is why the real conspiracy in full swing is to lie to the public about its detrimental effects while keeping silent about its healthy properties. They haven't come out with a prohibition yet (though they did in the past, e.g. in Germany at one point, also in Turkey, where the sultan who ordered all supplies of coffee in the land confiscated and thrown into the Bosphorus caused an uprising and wound up sewn into a burlap sack and thrown into the Bosphorus himself... way to go Turks!) but they do everything to undermine the health benefits of coffee by making everybody who drinks it feel guilty and believe erroneously (but efficiently, since a belief that something is harmful is a strong nocebo) that they are destroying themselves. Well, give them a finger and sip on, brother, rock on.:)

The coffee thing I just made up from the top of my head to be honest, it seemed to me that since the smoking ban came in loads of coffee shops have sprung up on every corner and everyone is into it like addicts, while all the latte's and creamy coffees so popular now are just like a substitute form of breastfeeding with the feel-good milky rush you get from having one.

Certain teachers I study say the real devil which keeps people down and stuck is what they call "self calming" so instead of facing the void and problem emotions inside of us people try to avoid it so when they start to feel bad they reach for the cigarette, chocolate bar, beer or coffee instead of facing up to reality.

The coffee thing I just made up from the top of my head to be honest, it seemed to me that since the smoking ban came in loads of coffee shops have sprung up on every corner and everyone is into it like addicts, while all the latte's and creamy coffees so popular now are just like a substitute form of breastfeeding with the feel-good milky rush you get from having one.

Yup, and a sugar-delivery line for the sugar-coated painkilling-with-serotonin society. I always cite that George Carlin line -- "the more complex the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole." Coffee in those coffee shops, however, is not real, like everything else intended for mass consumption. You know, real coffee is not "caffeine," it's hundreds of synergistic substances, plants are complex and smart... and there's rules of engagement for interacting with them. Ginseng, you don't expose to direct fire under the pot, there's always a double boiler involved or you lose half or more of its medicinal potency. Coffee... well, I've a thread on coffee in "Off Topic" if interested.

Certain teachers I study say the real devil which keeps people down and stuck is what they call "self calming" so instead of facing the void and problem emotions inside of us people try to avoid it so when they start to feel bad they reach for the cigarette, chocolate bar, beer or coffee instead of facing up to reality.

I've noticed you often post close to my own understanding on emotional issues. I believe, however, that "self calming" is secondary. First thing that happens in a child's life is the message that it's not OK to be angry, sad, or otherwise too explicitly emotional. Then we are taught it's not OK to know WHAT it is exactly we feel, we are taught to swap what is acceptable (e.g. "calm") for what we really feel till we lose the sheer ability to accurately identify the feeling. Next stage -- unable to feel at all. Just go through the motions of displaying whatever passes for "feelings" that has been coached into you to display. The root of not some but all evils, this...

• Like 1

"beer or coffee instead of facing up to reality"

let me get this straight, there is no conspiracy to get rid of beer, right?! ohmy.gif

yeah Go Turks!! a few could use a tossing into the potomac, but i digress.

so there are all of these conspiracies that have certain folks in control but what if we found out that there were absolutely no one in control at all?

that is less scary? unsure.gif

Sinfest told a bunch of Daoists about how to rule the world using wu wei then waited for them to fight over it with each other while he finishes off the last one standing and rules the world

AH! shouldn't have typed that :lol:

Be careful what you wish for :ninja:

The "Occupy" movement is bought and paid for by CIA agitators using an outsourced 'revolution consultancy' based in Eastern Europe. The same consultancy was also involved in the Egyptian 'revolution' and other movements.