Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Fusion and first encounters with Kan & Li

I have been practicing HT for few years now.

Last three years, I have been practicing fusion meditation mainly.

During the time I learned and still learn, that the most important thing

is, to do the practice gentle and relax. More I am relax and gentle, dipper I go.

After that practice, especially in the beginning period, I felt really tired. Tiredness still happens sometimes and when happens, then I need a much more time to sleep.

With time my practice have been changed more and more and become easy, organs soft and gentle. I just look in to the process. It is magic. I like it.

If I look into my personality now and before I began with practice, I notice, that I am really much more centered than before and my emotional body is clean.

There were few times, when I had to encounter with strong emotions, that came up to the surface. It was like a big waves, but I managed through...

One year ago I did Lesser Kan & Li seminar, but after that, I did not feel to do it. I have began with Kan & Li just recently.

If I describe effect of fusion meditation, it is like distiled high frequency energy - emptiness. But Kan & Li effect, is like deep space emptiness, it is simply much more deeper experience. Amazing :)

In the last few months I often see the colored lights, entering my body and circle waves entering into the my third aye point. Probably something is going on.

I am going to keep practice forward...

Everyone familiar with that practices is welcome to share his/her experiences...

Jox, :)

post-52082-132640823242_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

It's interesting to see how different people respond to different systems... and even how we respond to the same system as we age through different stages of life, and as we deepen.

Sounds like you're doing really well. :)

Inspiring.

What interest me is the relationship betwean the negative cycle dealing with bad emotions and the positive cycle streangthening the virtues. How do you practise the combination of these two as a beginner and how do you do it as more experienced. How to choose which practise to do?

Thanks, FD

Hi Fire Dragon

Nice to read your story. :)

The difference between my beginning and now, is, when I began, I did to much technically and that stopped me. I needed some time to realize, what "let go" really is. From then on, my practice really began.

Work with emotions... I think that this question you will have to answer/discover for yourself. But I think that this happen naturally. After you clean your organs, the virtues grows naturally.

In any case, for me, the practice is easy and fine,... but then..., I am pushed to walk the way...

Edited by Jox

It's interesting to see how different people respond to different systems... and even how we respond to the same system as we age through different stages of life, and as we deepen.

Sounds like you're doing really well. :)

Inspiring.

Hi Trunk :)

Thank you for your comment.

...and yes, your web site http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/, is really excellent...

Hi Jox.

Fusion is the part of Healing Tao that I am most interested in. I am very interested in working with the elemental components of emotion directly (rather than indirectly, which is what the inner smile and six healing sounds seem to do) and cleaning my emotional body this way.

I have been finding myself tuning into these energies spontaneously, and watching them cycle, and to some extent being able to use the mind to facilitate the cycling. When I try to add the healing sounds it just seems to get in the way.

Because of this I looked into fusion a bit and it seems to be presented in a way with many prerequisites and as a big complicated process with lots of visualizations.

So given that I am mainly interested in the process of cleaning the organs, I was wondering (of anyone who wants to chime in)

1. What is the process used to clean the organs?

2. Is it all really necessary, or what to you is the essence of it?

3. In particular, does it use the mco in an essential way, or can you get by with the organs and the dan tian? I am far from being able to feel a palpable current flowing through my mco, and I am not really attracted to intentional mco practices at present.

Edited by Creation

1. What is the process used to clean the organs?

2. Is it all really necessary, or what to you is the essence of it?

3. In particular, does it use the mco in an essential way, or can you get by with the organs and the dan tian? I am far from being able to feel a palpable current flowing through my mco, and I am not really attracted to intentional mco practices at present.

If you look in to the book Fusion of 5 elements 1, by MC, it seems really complicated. That is why I needed few years, before I began with practice. But only first five formulas in the book are the fusion 1.

The process is, as described in the book, but when practiced, it is much more easier than it seems in the book. :)

Inner smile and healing sounds are simple techniques, but with very deep effect. With this practices you learn how to communicate with and clean your organs, emotions... directly. Than you learn to open your microcosmic orbit, to circulate that energy in your two main channels. When your microcosmic orbit is opened, than you should begin to work with your sexual energy.

After you deepen your basic practices, than you are ready to learn fusion meditation. In the fusion, you will use all basic practices; inner smile, healing sounds and microcosmic orbit and with time and experience your fusion becomes really simple and easy. As an effect of fusion practice you become really centered and your energy distilled.

In my opinion microcosmic orbit is essential, but as I said before, with constant practice and discipline all become simple and easy... Furthermore practice is not fixed pattern, everyone of us have different handwriting, the same is with practice...

If you feel to learn this stuff, I recommend you, that you find an instructor. So you will advance quicker and safer.

Edited by Jox

Sign in to follow this