Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong - 72 White Tiger Healing Energy

G'day all,

The long awaited course on the 72 Meditations of the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung " White Tiger Heavenly Healing Meditations". This is the 1st time its offered by the WBBM to the public, so If you are a serious meditator and energy cultivator this maybe something that might be something you have been looking for.

Sifu Garry Hearfield & Sifu Christer Wretfors

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-online-course-in-bak-fu-sunn-yee.html

Sifu Garry sent me an email saying the course will be delayed due to technical difficulties. I asked how long and so far I have not heard when the release date is. Also it would be helpful to those interested in having a more detailed course outline. That would be most appreciated.

Edited by ralis

I think this is a important Question:

"Do the parts which are teached monthly by the start of February have to be bought each month without fail until all 18 parts haven been received in 1,5 year. Or can one learn a part until one want the next and then also need 1 month to be able to get the next part to ensure one exercise 1 month on exercise at least?"

How long does it takes to do a "Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung" Sequence as people want to know if they can put it in their daily shedule?

What should one not do when on learn this Neikung?

Edited by Friend

As in the article in the blog there are stages, how good are you at listening skills, quieting the mind, stillness, I cant tell you as only you know how good you are at meditation. How much time do you have, how long is a piece of string? :lol:

What you put into it you get out of it!!

What not to do? Stay away from internet....lol Stay away from people, keep it private, stay away from this world, become a Sage.

You can have sex, just eat good fresh living foods, drink water, or fresh juices and stay healthy physically use meditation for your mind and spirit.....

• Like 1

So there is no restriction in the practises and one exercise as much as one is willing to do. So it is considering a relative safe practise. I know there are some with restriction to because of reading of you Si Hings Flying Phoenix Post.I also know of Neikung which forbid to exercise more than a specific time and repetition.