Sign in to follow this  
chi 2012

2012 is my year

Hi,

Just signed up. I'm basically devoting 2012 to two things. Spring Forest Qigong and manifestation. Basically everyday I'm starting my day with SFQ and then I'm dedicating the the rest of my time everyday to manifesting my goals. I'm currently using mostly Sedona Method releasing to achieve my manifestations. I've studied many manifestion/goal setting techniques and have had the most success with releasing. Basically for me it is western zen because of the goal setting aspect.

The last 3 days I've started off the day with 3 hours of SFQ Qigong. What I do is I alternate between the Active Exercises, laying down on my bed small universe, and sitting in a chair small universe. When I combine these 3 I could probably go all day if I wanted to.

I'm also thinking of starting bodybuilding again. To do this I need to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I wonder if this will conflict with my qigong. It shouldn't because I usually do my qigong first thing. I was reading about Drew Hempel saying food with SFQ makes him smell. I hope this doesn't happen to me - because the main reason for bodybuilding is to attract the ladies.

chi 2012,

Please keep in mind that just because Drew Hempel studied with Chunyi Lin doesn't mean that his experiences and ideas are at all relevant to anyone else practicing SFQ. They are very much uniquely his.

Good luck with your goals this year, and welcome to the forum.

• Like 4

Why do you think you should have a goal?

Training. To keep me focused - to learn how to direct the "one power". Goal setting can be a practice toward achieving enlightenment just like meditation. Lester Levenson said in the early stages we must have goals. Goal setting combined with Sedona Releasing is using the ego to undo the ego.

Sign in to follow this