Sign in to follow this  
Mokona

Exiting of conciuosness?

So... I was laying on my back and found my attention pulled towards the pulsing of my heart. I let myself be drawn inward, and was suprised how effectively I was "hearing" my heart beat(or maybe it was blood pulsing in my ears?) I had a hand on my chest over my heart and the feeling from my hand correlated w/the feeling. It really sounded like drums being played next to me, and my internal imegry was effected, it became 'closer' somehow and much clearer and pronounced.

Well the next sensation was a droping away of all bodily sensation, and the room seemed to disappear, it felt like floating in a gently rocking soothing void. Then I had a wierd moment that pulled me out. 'wondered what my little sister was up too and felt 'tugged' along to a vivid picture complete with sound of her crying. Funnily enough it turns out she had been crying becuase she had been fighting with her friend a neihborhood over.

Is this an example of the OBE?

So... I was laying on my back and found my attention pulled towards the pulsing of my heart. I let myself be drawn inward, and was suprised how effectively I was "hearing" my heart beat(or maybe it was blood pulsing in my ears?) I had a hand on my chest over my heart and the feeling from my hand correlated w/the feeling. It really sounded like drums being played next to me, and my internal imegry was effected, it became 'closer' somehow and much clearer and pronounced.

Well the next sensation was a droping away of all bodily sensation, and the room seemed to disappear, it felt like floating in a gently rocking soothing void. Then I had a wierd moment that pulled me out. 'wondered what my little sister was up too and felt 'tugged' along to a vivid picture complete with sound of her crying. Funnily enough it turns out she had been crying becuase she had been fighting with her friend a neihborhood over.

Is this an example of the OBE?

It could be what's called the "astral tube." Yeah Ramana Maharshi says to focus on the right side of your chest as the heart chakra secret and this is a gateway called the "direct path." I was practicing this focus and found that it easily triggered OBEs -- where half of my spirit was leaving out of the left side of my head. haha. So focusing on the heart -- it's also what Chunyi Lin recommends. It is -- like a suction to the spirit energy.

Thank you for the replies guys :)

What about leaving through the crown? I SWEAR I heard a "pop!" then I starting seeing multiple bright colors and objects around a person I was experimenting with.

What got me was how much it really seemed like an audible "pop" I almost lost my concentration becuase I started giggling. When I finished viewing the woman in this experiment, I leaned back in my chair and took a breath, and felt a heavy mass hit me in the chest - I think that may have been my projected double. - I don't know for sure, but it was cool anyhow!

Yes it happens: popping or cracking sounds, audible noises (as if people were chatting in the background or washing up things, hissing sounds, or the noise you hear when are swimming underwater/snorkeling in the reef)...these are all sounds you'll hear prior exiting.

Sign in to follow this