Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

Sky eye developing methods

Just yesterday I stumbled across a book which gives a specific method for developing the ability to see energy. The author is involved with "munay-ki" rites, which are derived from the South American spiritualism in which he was trained.

The method is pretty unique, and reminds me of EFT. It is basically the fourth "munay-ki" rite.

So...

You start by tapping the middle of your sternum, then work your way up to the neck as if the area where you're tapping is a necklace shape...then continue up to the visual cortex area (back of the head).

Then go from the middle of the brow, around the sides of the head to the visual cortex. Then from the middle of the brow, up over the top of the head to the visual cortex.

That's a really basic overview, in my own words. The chapter in the book was pretty interesting in describing everything...however, I'm not necessarily recommending the book here.

Seers%20Rite%20Meridians%20II.JPG

Apparently in the munay-ki rite they also include that other pathway, between the side and top of the head.

So there you go...if others have methods which develop the ability to see energy, please feel free to share!

• Like 1

Michael Lomax has a method in his light warrior book for intuitiveness, more for advanced practioners.

• Like 1

You could run those same as orbits, but it looks like one of those head techniques folks are always saying to lay off of until you can sink chi, ground yourself, (and speaking for self) rationalize a bit what you're doing. Which I'm pretty sure you can

---opinion alert---

• Like 1

From a very young age I could see different colours and strobes of light floating around. If I look at someone for a good amount of time I can also see different colours of light surrounding them. Never really paid any attention to it, it scared me as a child. I used to be visited by these beings of light, my father would tell me when I was a kid I point at corners and say "GOD! GOD!" XD. I can still see somethings but I don't pay any attention to them as I see them as distractions and my mind playing tricks on me :P

You could run those same as orbits, but it looks like one of those head techniques folks are always saying to lay off of until you can sink chi, ground yourself, (and speaking for self) rationalize a bit what you're doing. Which I'm pretty sure you can

---opinion alert---

You mean moving with just your intention? Yeah that can cause problems if you don't really ground, more or less depending on the method. I was recently playing around with something I came up with myself, and really got super ungrounded for like 2 weeks. Finally getting over it. :rolleyes:

In this series of youtube videos, he gets into the sky eye. On his website it's said that Plumblossom gong is what opens the sky eye gradually in their school of training.
  • Like 1

Ones abilities to be in neutrality will determine when and how well you can see. It is also the case that some are fairly well adapted to the messiness of humanity and can be fairly judge mental but have relatively clear view because in the background of their observing is a fair space for the ludicrous.

In some areas of the world the local seer is expected to be somewhat nuts - this is because the tradition is relatively crude and all sorts of dogmatic spirit beliefs are ingrained.

On the most subtle planes neutrality is key. Vibration does not need to be heightened, no effort is necessary (zero effort is best).

"Willing" is contrary to the ability. Intense focus - not a good practice for this.

Their are local psychic groups all over the place - and they usually include mediumship in their mix - if you just gotta have this then look on your local search and go - practice is very helpful and in groups it is much better than at home.

Try and find one with not to many beliefs in savior beings and mediumship and channeling - none of that is necessary to develope these abilities - but when you are wanting it NOW - all of those tricks can force it up and make it feel real immediately (and they are pretty fashionable right now).

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I actually participated in the Munay-ki mentioned and the author of that book.

Interestingly enough I now study under Michael Lomax as mentioned in the second post!

During the rite I felt a wave of energy go down my left shoulder as it relaxed. Since that time I have "seen" energy only at certain times and never consistently, an aura here, colorful waves of lights dancing playfully when I was trying the method mentioned in the Golden Flower sutras with half closed eyes, etc.

I much prefer Lomax's description of "seeing" as a totality of perception. Even in Alberto's workshops you are taught to trust "however seeing manifests for you" -some people pick up on certain scents that are not physically present, songs play in their head that describe the atmosphere or energetic information they are picking up, etc.

I have begun to trust this and relax. Seeing energy was definitely "cool" when it did happen for me, but this is just another carrot on the stick that I don't think one should be too caught up with getting. If/when you do unlock seeing, it will be another dimension to your world that you will adjust to. There are also things you may wish you could unsee!

I did not continue with the daily practice of third eye and heart necklace connection, though I'm sure there is something to be said for creating those pathways. I found it not to be in line with Daoism and just letting things be as they are, and watching as perfection unfolds naturally.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this