jigme kunzang

Hi, looking for advice!: )

Hi All

My view is a Buddhist one, in other words I practice for the enlightenment of all sentient beings. My practice is integral, meaning I am open to practicing in any tradition that is efficient in cultivating self mastery. In the coming year my girlfriend and I wish to structure our lives around a submersion training in Taoist meditation, Qigong and martial arts. Because I am new to the internal martial arts community I am asking for help in finding teachers with whom we could undergo intensive training. I am thinking of living in the Bay Area but I am open to other possibilities. Please!!! if anyone out there has advice on legitimate teachers let me know.

Feel free to start a topic in the General Discussion area. I'm interested in the responses too. There may be some ordained Taoists in the Bay area. There is also a Shaolin center in San Francisco, more authentic than a few in China, where they probably teach Buddhist Qi Gong (mostly hard, martial style), and martial arts. I'm not sure if they would get into Taoist meditation, per se, however... I say it is more authentic because it was started by monks and grandmasters who fled the cultural revolution in order to preserve the Order.

Hi All

My view is a Buddhist one, in other words I practice for the enlightenment of all sentient beings. My practice is integral, meaning I am open to practicing in any tradition that is efficient in cultivating self mastery. In the coming year my girlfriend and I wish to structure our lives around a submersion training in Taoist meditation, Qigong and martial arts. Because I am new to the internal martial arts community I am asking for help in finding teachers with whom we could undergo intensive training. I am thinking of living in the Bay Area but I am open to other possibilities. Please!!! if anyone out there has advice on legitimate teachers let me know.

http://www.eastwestqi.com/html/dr__chow.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/08/tone-color-alchemy-mind-meld.html

A bay area qigong master for you to get immersed in.

Edited by fulllotus