Sign in to follow this  
Zany Heron

Healing Arts

Hi,

I study energy healing arts years ago - I tried for example reiki, it's very interesting, but I always turned back to Tao.

So I meditate a lot on healing. It's very important to me, I think it is a very good way to practice and help to other people.

Do someone knows healing practices based on Tao / taoism? I mean: some kind of hands-on method?

I know, it sounds like a "shortcut" comparing with chi kung exercises, but I really interested in it.

You can search the forums for threads on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Medical Qigong which are both largely Taoist based. There is also a school of thought which believes that Reiki has its historical roots in Taoist practice but that line of thought is controversial.

Hi,

I study energy healing arts years ago - I tried for example reiki, it's very interesting, but I always turned back to Tao.

So I meditate a lot on healing. It's very important to me, I think it is a very good way to practice and help to other people.

Do someone knows healing practices based on Tao / taoism? I mean: some kind of hands-on method?

I know, it sounds like a "shortcut" comparing with chi kung exercises, but I really interested in it.

Check out these two books by Mantak Chia "Taoist cosmic healing" and "Taoist astral healing"

FD

Many people on this board practice Stillness Movement medical qigong, if you do a search for it there are many posts on it talking about successful healings done with it using Qi projection. Other people will be able to provide more info but this method is used in Chinese hospitals I think.

The other form I found is a form called CFQ Qigong, I met the master of that system and had a healing from him and I rate it as quite an effective method, it's not a Qi projection method though.

Hi,

Qigongamerica.com

Speaks for itself. The one lineage is simply from Taoism. The other heavily influenced by it.

Best,

• Like 2

The body heals itself, Chi Kung was only to enhance the healing process. Is this fair to say in this modern scientific world...???

Sign in to follow this