voidisyinyang

Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

and get that bitches' panties all wet all on video.

Just to be clear, we human beings do NOT have permission to do this.

It's a violation of the other person's will. First of all, they are unwitting and innocent to what you're doing to them. Second, they probably don't want to have an orgasm in public in front of everyone, much less caused by some *person* with spirit tentacles. Third, I'm quite sure they don't want to be filmed during it and have it shown to a bunch of internet people.

If you feel like it's okay to violate the will of another human being, then yours too is up for grabs. It's good for us to respect other people's space, and their freedom. Then in return...our will, our space and freedom is respected. (You can disregard this if you don't value your willpower, your own space and your very freedom)

Also, how can we consider a person (who is unaware of our violation of their sovereignty) to be a "bitch"??? They have done nothing wrong to you, and are probably just trying to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends! They are innocent.

Just because you are able to do something does not mean you are allowed to. Take murder for example.

Anyway, you are free to make the choices which bring harm to yourself...no one here is able to stop you. I'm just pointing out the opposite path to that (the spiritual path), not trying to say you're a shitty human being or anything.

*Edited insult*

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 4

.... what in God's name? You guys (girls?) are confusing the crap out of me.

This guy fulllotus is claiming that he has been giving women orgasms in public with his pineal gland. I did not believe his claims to be just and true and thus I asked for proof. Nothing more, nothing less. I feel I'm treading on very dangerous territory here so I'll just back off and see what fulllotus has to say for himself.

Edited by Audiohealing
  • Like 1

I do have some additional questions for you:

How do you even know that its your pineal gland you are flexing? Is it because you feel the region in the middle of your brain tingling/emitting light?

What do you mean by "flexing"? How does one flex a piece of brain tissue?

Hey Drew, I would be interested to hear more about what it felt like when you practiced that, if you have any words. Ha ha! Not that I would ever... you know!

ok kidding aside, I know that the pineal sits on the butterfly bone the sphenoid. Cranial-sacral theory posits that the changes in the volume of the cranial-sacral fluid flex and extend the bones of the skull, including the sphenoid and the occiput. The sacrum likewise is flexed and extended, and all the bones rotate with the rhythm of that fluid. My personal take is that the sacral ligaments and fascia generate activity that moves through all three sections of extensors up the back of the spine to rotate the temporal bones, the parietals, and so affect the nerves that control the cranial-sacral rhythm along the sagittal suture. The activity in the extensors is a result of weight resting on the ligaments that connect the sacrum to the pelvis and the enclosure of the extensors behind the sacrum by bone on three sides and the lumbar-dorsal fascia in the rear (roughly). Motion of the sacrum reflects changes in the cranial-sacral rhythm induced by activity in the extensors, activity in the extensors depends on motion at the sacrum induced by the cranial-sacral rhythm.

I try sometimes to relax and sink, right where I am, but where I am keeps shifting.

Anyway, I get that you once felt like the tailbone was bent back on itself, interesting feeling and I'm sure the tailbone wasn't actually bent back on itself but nevertheless a real feeling, and I'm sure that you have a feeling for flexing the pineal, and I'm wondering if you are actually flexing the sphenoid with its ends on the outer sides of the eye-sockets and its base down by the occiput base. What does the occiput feel like when you do this, I wonder?

If the idea is that everyone should be at peace with themselves, that everyone should find their own salvation in the midst of change, then like the Taoists say maybe the important action doesn't look like anything and what marks the sage is that they have a glimmer of how important the action of being where they are, as they are, is (possibly because sometimes they can't breathe without it? Maybe that's reverse breathing?)

Anyway,

Edited by Mark Foote

The insult policy reminder emphasizes that direct insults are not tolerated. The thing is, everyone's definition of what is offensive to them is different. For instance, I do not personally find the term "bitches" offensive when referring to the female gender. Likewise, from my experience, women usually do not get offended by these sort of words depending on the context. If certain women are willing to go out of their way to prove their point, then I do not feel they are not contributing to the discussion at hand, and are actually behaving disruptively, which the insult policy reminder emphasizes is also not tolerated. If fulllotus is indeed doing what he claims to be doing, then he has the right to discuss it openly on a message board because he is not directly insulting any specific persons on the forum. If you have personal issues about what he is doing then that's your problem, and that's something you should keep to yourself, IMO.

That is indeed interesting, but how does changing the physical properties of a brain area going to affect its neurochemical/electrical functioning? In what way is "affecting the nerves" changing one's conscious experience?

Hey Drew, I would be interested to hear more about what it felt like when you practiced that, if you have any words. Ha ha! Not that I would ever... you know!

ok kidding aside, I know that the pineal sits on the butterfly bone the sphenoid. Cranial-sacral theory posits that the changes in the volume of the cranial-sacral fluid flex and extend the bones of the skull, including the sphenoid and the occiput. The sacrum likewise is flexed and extended, and all the bones rotate with the rhythm of that fluid. My personal take is that the sacral ligaments and fascia generate activity that moves through all three sections of extensors up the back of the spine to rotate the temporal bones, the parietals, and so affect the nerves that control the cranial-sacral rhythm along the sagittal suture. The activity in the extensors is a result of weight resting on the ligaments that connect the sacrum to the pelvis and the enclosure of the extensors behind the sacrum by bone on three sides and the lumbar-dorsal fascia in the rear (roughly). Motion of the sacrum reflects changes in the cranial-sacral rhythm induced by activity in the extensors, activity in the extensors depends on motion at the sacrum induced by the cranial-sacral rhythm.

I try sometimes to relax and sink, right where I am, but where I am keeps shifting.

Anyway, I get that you once felt like the tailbone was bent back on itself, interesting feeling and I'm sure the tailbone wasn't actually bent back on itself but nevertheless a real feeling, and I'm sure that you have a feeling for flexing the pineal, and I'm wondering if you are actually flexing the sphenoid with its ends on the outer sides of the eye-sockets and its base down by the occiput base. What does the occiput feel like when you do this, I wonder?

If the idea is that everyone should be at peace with themselves, that everyone should find their own salvation in the midst of change, then like the Taoists say maybe the important action doesn't look like anything and what marks the sage is that they have a glimmer of how important the action of being where they are, as they are, is (possibly because sometimes they can't breathe without it? Maybe that's reverse breathing?)

Anyway,

No its early, Old Kingdom 5th Dynasty ... mastaba of vizier Ptah-hotep east wall ... here is colour version of whole thing:

the scene shows people exercising and maybe wrestling etc. As far as I know its unique and I was rather surprised when I found it ... all others I know of show squatting or cross legged.

Yeah, the fact that they're holding their feet seems like they're stretching or exercising more than anything else.

I guess my interest here is in what we find credible and what we dont, and where we reach the limits of our credulity, or not.

I'm not invested in saying Drew is 'right'. ( Or 'wrong')

Ok, first in my Tarot example, she asked me, so there was an interaction and she was receptive. She was not an oblivious stranger, not even aware of my presence, bending over and facing away from me.

Do I believe someone with very developed skill could force their energy into another, and make something happen? Yes, I have seen it happen. It is an Invasion and without permission. But this is not what drew is describing. he is saying it happens 'in concert' with him.

Second, Sure there may be receptive people people in McDonalds, or the occasional woman who just happens to be 'open' to having an O at a D when she walks by Drew, but this is not what drew Describes.

Drew describes himself as running round like Orgasmo, giving Os at a D to every woman Every where... Now he obviously didn't say that but in his descriptions he squirts his pineal juice at every woman in range and every one of them is 'Receptive' and has an O at a D.

This does stretch the limits of my belief so I am asking for some proof for this massive claim - That drew, from his parents basement, can give an orgasm to every woman everywhere, as long as they are in range... I won't believe him till I see it.

Sorry for having a brain... :lol:

And I do not believe I am the final Authority on the subject. It is just the way I understand the process is the way everyone I have spoken to, that has experience with it, also finds the process.

If Drew really can do it, I am Intrigued...

And as far as Hagars description goes:

At one retreat I went to I stood in a sweet little trance, and as I opened my eyes 3 women were crawling around on the floor quite openly having orgasms.

I have had this experienced this as well.

But this is very different to what Drew describes. For one, in most retreats I have been to, everyone becomes very receptive and energetically Intimate with each other...

At one retreat In particular, we all became so energetically emmeshed to the point that if one person started to climax Internally, It would set off a chain Orgasm reaction throughout the group... So I also know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of O at a D, and the state of receptivity I/we were in. Your average shut down person in McDonalds is in no such space.

And before you ask me if No 'shut down' people can experience it, they can, i believe, through lifes mysterious workings, sometimes it is their time, grace descends, or the presence of a teacher they go and see who they are at least partially open too.

In Siddha Yoga, Muktananda triggered maybe tens of thousands of people into at least similar experiences, but those who were truly closed, felt nothing an walked out.

Drew seems to say he doesn't have this problem, and I don't believe him till I see proof.

It doesnt have to be visual. If an impartial TB woman went to visit him, she could confirm it for me...

Could you explain this little joke? I love laughing.

It means I cant accept that Drew can give every woman everywhere an Orgasm just by flexing his pineal near her, with out further proof! :blush:

.... what in God's name? You guys (girls?) are confusing the crap out of me.

This guy fulllotus is claiming that he has been giving women orgasms in public with his pineal gland. I did not believe his claims to be just and true and thus I asked for proof. Nothing more, nothing less. I feel I'm treading on very dangerous territory here so I'll just back off and see what fulllotus has to say for himself.

Drew said on his blog that he quit TaoBums again...so to get an answer you'll probably have to comment on his blog.

I apologize to those who like to read his posts, for possibly scaring him away.

My intent is just to help him grow and change...although being called a "perv" by him is absolutely annoying, it doesn't make me want to cause him to retreat in self defense. There is nothing to defend with me, and I look forward to the day that him and I are friends. :/

Scotty, I stand by your right to speak your mind. I agree with you that nobody has permission to run around psychically molesting other people with their qi. Thats messed up. Its not a sign of attainment, its a sign that he has very shaky boundaries and value system. I don't personally care if he posts here or not, and I appreciate reading your point of view.

• Like 3

Scotty, I stand by your right to speak your mind. I agree with you that nobody has permission to run around psychically molesting other people with their qi. Thats messed up. Its not a sign of attainment, its a sign that he has very shaky boundaries and value system. I don't personally care if he posts here or not, and I appreciate reading your point of view.

Ditto here!!

It was appreciable of Scott to speak up. While one can argue about the receptivity of the women who had these orgasms from Drew (its debatable if they did in their worlds too, or just in Drew's) and interpret such a receptivity to mean subconsious consent on their part for whatever exchange that occured, in a way, this is literally like a rape or molestation from one angle! Imagine, if this did really occur, a lady, who is standing some place in a coffee place drinking or serving coffee, begins to experience an orgasm all of a sudden!! It can leave her confused, she may run to a doctor to get this involuntary phenomena fixed. It may lead her to a guilt if she is in a loving relationship. She may lose interest in "normal" sex post these orgasm, ruining her normal life. If she were of a religious bent and associated with an Abrahamic religion, she could believe this to be a demonic possession, involuntary orgasms are very common with a demonic possession from what I have seen in several such cases I have dealt with. Lot of things happen because of this thoughtless behavior. True, nothing of this may happen, but the possibility that this can happen is something no one here seems to be considering.

Also, who knows what happened to the women who experienced these orgasms, energetically, were they harmed in anyway? Possible right? In Tantra, we have Bhairavi Chakra, Dutiyaga, Lata Sadhana and other practices which involve sexual energies and these are not undertaken by those without a firm foundation - reason being unpreparedness can prove costly driving one insane and blowing up the nerve circuits due to intense flooding of energy.

Look at the example of the guy on this thread who gave up Spring Forest Qigong based on Drew's insistence of Full Lotus. Tomorrow, a noob may develop some energy, get inspired by Drew's adventures and run around doing something similar? Sifu Lin clearly seems to have pointed out grounding issues and unbalance with Drew, and for anyone who can sense energy even at the basic level, is it not obviously evident Drew is way out of balance and ungrounded? I find it rather strange that women here condone such a thing as forcing another woman into an involuntary orgasm in public.

Drew is a genius, no doubt about it! I have conversed here and offline with him for years and consider him a friend. Unfortunately, balance is not something he has embraced.

I don't know which moderator spoke what with him - there seem to be a group that is openly supportive of this charitable act of running around giving orgasms, but this is what he writes on his blog.

A couple people PM'd me wondering who the perv was and so I told them. haha. So then this time I just said that "Vaj" was the perv -- since he was no longer posting on the site. The mod then freaked out saying how could I call "Vaj" a perv? haha.

Also that Jason dude is a perv. Sorry but it's true. I mean I know I already said it on realitysandwich and then the moderator said she got complaints about me and then I got one post censored on realitysandwich. haha. But the thing is Jason spent years creating his own little cult based on him being a perv sucking off innocent young males, that's my opinion. haha. He said he might not write again -- personally I think that would be great.

Edited by guruyoga
  • Like 5

How do shamans and healers learn their craft, and what part does sexuality play in their experience? Drew thinks they use celibacy as a part of their art, and he believes that a climax without external emission preserves what he needs at the moment in that regard. If he can do that, my hat is off, and I have no reason to believe he can't.

Drew can sit the lotus for two hours, and does so regularly if not daily. My hat is off again.

Too bad we can't ask him how he does these things!

Something here reminds me of Robert Munroe's "Far Journeys", where Monroe discovered he could cross into a parallel world and inhabit a man's body, and he absolutely ruined the man's life. Munroe was astonished he could do it, to the point of forgetting the consequences of what he was doing. You want to hear about strange things done by a New Jersey insurance salesman who accidentally learned how to travel out of his body, there's a book for you. So not all these things are done by masters, and not all who do these things know what they are doing.

How do the shamans and healers learn their craft, is the knowledge really passed down or just the approval after the fact?

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 1

How do shamans and healers learn their craft, and what part does sexuality play in their experience? Drew thinks they use celibacy as a part of their art, and he believes that a climax without external emission preserves what he needs at the moment in that regard. If he can do that, my hat is off, and I have no reason to believe he can't.

Drew can sit the lotus for two hours, and does so regularly if not daily. My hat is off again.

Too bad we can't ask him how he does these things!

Something here reminds me of Robert Munroe's "Far Journeys", where Monroe discovered he could cross into a parallel world and inhabit a man's body, and he absolutely ruined the man's life. Munroe was astonished he could do it, to the point of forgetting the consequences of what he was doing. You want to hear about strange things done by a New Jersey insurance salesman who accidentally learned how to travel out of his body, there's a book for you. So not all these things are done by masters, and not all who do these things know what they are doing.

How do the shamans and healers learn their craft, is the knowledge really passed down or just the approval after the fact?

Burt Goldman teaches a technique called Quantum Jumping - where basically you use a meditation technique to ask another "you" on how to do something. According to Burt - this other "you" is you in a parallel reality who has allready mastered whatever it is you would like to learn. I've never tried Quantum Jumping - but I think Burt said he got this idea from Napoleon Hill's invisible counsler technique.

@Audiohealing No justification required on either of our parts, I think. The words that first came to me when reading your post were "Woah, that's f*cking sexist" I then corrected as a) public forum B) no wish to offend anyone. You like to call women 'bitches', I find that offensive. Simple. But if I've understood correctly, your reaction to my initial offense is to further insult my intelligence (about the awful world or something) and then cover yourself in justifications. If you would really like to understand why I find 'bitches' offensive then we can discuss. But probably going to end up in the pit. I'd like to know why you feel compelled to refer to women as 'bitches'. I'm actually interested.

@Scotty, thanks for stepping up :-)

I had no idea Drew was somewhat well known in the cultivation community. Since the moment I started reading his posts he always came off as an obnoxious, annoying kid that had no clue what he is talking about. Whats weird is that he always repeats his same old Chubyi Lin (I mean absolutely no disrespect to this wonderf man) stories, same old full lotus crap, stuff he pulls out of his ass, etc. But what really ticks me off about this guy is his ending every sentence with his trademark "haha".

Im sure hes a nice guy and all but fuuuuuu he annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

/endrant

• Like 2

I had no idea Drew was somewhat well known in the cultivation community. Since the moment I started reading his posts he always came off as an obnoxious, annoying kid that had no clue what he is talking about. Whats weird is that he always repeats his same old Chubyi Lin (I mean absolutely no disrespect to this wonderf man) stories, same old full lotus crap, stuff he pulls out of his ass, etc. But what really ticks me off about this guy is his ending every sentence with his trademark "haha".

Im sure hes a nice guy and all but fuuuuuu he annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

/endrant

I'm the opposite - his writing style always cracks me up. I've been reading his stuff for a little while and some of the terms he uses should be trademarked. Things like "perv attack", "white trash diet" "O at a D's", and of course "haha". The "haha" thing sometimes bugs me because I sometimes use that too. So for this site I guess I'll have to use LOL. Haven't used that for a while. haha

• Like 1

I'm the opposite - his writing style always cracks me up. I've been reading his stuff for a little while and some of the terms he uses should be trademarked. Things like "perv attack", "white trash diet" "O at a D's", and of course "haha". The "haha" thing sometimes bugs me because I sometimes use that too. So for this site I guess I'll have to use LOL. Haven't used that for a while. haha

I find it fascinating how Drew's haha seems to have such a strong impact on everyone (including me). ^_^

• Like 1