voidisyinyang

Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

Harmonious Emptiness,

Yeah, I think one support to this is that the Ancient Egyptians, who who predated East Indians in chakra, kundalini, and rainbow body type practices, do not have any pictures of people in full lotus position. It seems like they may have used mostly standing and chairs even.

Not saying that this is common in any way, but I have seen it on the cover of this book.

what?!

you say some wild stuff but that takes the cake man.

people can stretch their hip flexors, periformis, psoas, etc until they can sit in full lotus, and not be enlightened or have succeeded in anything except stretching those muscles and tendons. And other people can succeed in meditation sitting on a chair! People can succeed in meditation in all kinds of positions. That is why there are all kinds of positions of meditation. And before you respond with "20 minutes of full lotus is worth 4 hours in other positions according to ChunYi Lin!" remember that 1 we have all heard that line 50 times now and 2 it doesnt (even if it is true) mean that other meditation positions are not capable of leading to meditative success.

i personally think you should be careful about spreading disinformation. Especially if its based on one quote taken out of context. People read this forum looking for factual information about practice. I was one of those people for years, and now that i post here, i can't let what you are saying slide by without comment.

Touche!

According to the Theravadin adept Ajahn Buddhadasa Bhikkhu... "Suitable Posture is any one of the four postures - sitting, lying, standing, and walking - that benefits one's practice. Which particular posture is to be preferred can be discovered by personal experiment. The meditator need to find out in which posture his mind can most easily become concentrated and remain so. Having found his Suitable Posture, the meditator should keep to it. Once he has become proficient in concentration he can then use the remaining 3 postures interchangeably so that he can further develop one-pointedness regardless of posture."

One may well ask of what use is a mind trained in one-pointedness, to which the Tao Te Ching quickly advices: Amidst the worldly comings and goings, observe how endings become beginnings.

:)

• Like 2

Yeah, I think one support to this is that the Ancient Egyptians, who who predated East Indians in chakra, kundalini, and rainbow body type practices, do not have any pictures of people in full lotus position. It seems like they may have used mostly standing and chairs even.

Two figures in upper register.

But I agree with generally this is not a normal posture and I think those two figures are doing exercises rather than actually sitting in full lotus per se.

I myself believe that full lotus is the best posture, but that doesn't mean that other postures dont work, its just that full lotus {for me} works quicker....

And it may just be the best posture for me... B)

Also I don't think full lotus has any virtues out side of energy cultivation, as all the position requires is loose hip flexors. The gold happens when sitting in the position with even the most subtle attention to energy going on.

My experience with full lotus is amazing, which is why i loves Drew's passion about the position.

here is what I find superior about FL in my practice.

1) My LDT is usually warm, and if not I can warm it with a moments attention. I can get it very hot with a few minutes. But If I sit in FL, and no other position works like this for me, it gets freaking boiling almost straight away.

2) My MCO opens up by itself pretty much when I sit in this position. Doesnt really need any focus from me, I just do what ever practice I do, and it just up and starts by itself. Sure I have this happen in other positions but no where near Every time...

3) FL creates a really strong upward draw from the earth energy, and a really strong downward draw of light or heavenly chi, and the mixing of them is sublime, and for me is very amplified when i am in FL.

4) It is such a comfortable meditation position, so stable, and with all your energy points tied within an amplifying feedback loop... [sorry for sounding like drew there]

It was so worth the effort {yoga Hip stretches} to be able to sit in in...

5) I dont know why, but I find it much harder to become drousy in FL as opposed to other positions... My mind is calm, alert and powerful which for a meditator is a superb bonus.

Interesting topic!

IMO the position that one takes up to meditate, to circulate energy, or any other practice does not make a damn difference! I beleive one can become enlightened by being 'shown' and given realisation which does not require any formal structure or training.

I feel sorry for the the lady in the first vid., a typical woman who has never been valued by an unselfish male partner. If she had, she would have experienced what she is teaching long ago, so would many other women. Love thy body, love thy self and be whole.

Female or male orgasm has very little to do with true enlightenment, but is more to do with the pychology and emotional state of the person concerned. That energy can be utilized and mutually shared. The experience though is depleting of jing when it is over done. Orgasms will eventually deplete the jing which in turn will deplete the qi. The jing is what we inherit from our ancestors through the process of evolution.

As far as women are concerned it is about time us men valued in every way our female partners, so they felt equal to us. Orgasm wouldn't be such a problem. Sexual cultivation in Taoist practices is a very minor one, especially in terms of energy cultivation and shouldn't be allowed to become the major practice as it will not lead to any real cultivation.

Here is something Hagar here said back in january 2010:

I have had these experiences as well, they are not something I am unfamiliar with...

If someone new to this field of experience wanted clarity on that told experience, would we be able to give it to them?

Yes, absolutely. When someone plays with higher energy's and bliss frequencies, that can spill over to 'open and receptive' people. In Tantra workshops and elsewhere, for instance I have given women and a few men O at a D by looking at them from across the room. The energy was high, we were all open to each other, and I am a fairly ecstatic being, so it transfers easily. I have never had this happen with a total stranger who was not 'open' to me.

The most surprising one was with a Girl who for some reason asked me to bless her Tarot cards in a new age shop many years ago. I thought "Oh well" and held them and blessed them and we both had an energetic climax. She was a total stranger, but in that moment of standing there waiting for something to happen, and trusting me to put good energy into her cards, she was receptive...

I have been in Intensely ecstatic states around muggles, and occasionally I have tried to look with all that fiery bliss in their eyes, and they look away with fear...

Suffice to say I am open about people having subtle energy experiences that others find literally incredible.

I don't find it Incredible, I find the circumstances surrounding it dubious, due to my own personal experience with the phenomena...

I think if you saw a vid of a girl in Mcd standing with her ass to Drew, or pumping her leg and tossing her hair or whatever, you would say pffft. Drew, is saying he is aware of it on a subtle level. No proof is therefore obtainable.

i think that because I know what it looks like, - having seen it myself - I would be able to tell if he is really doing this to total strangers. You cant have an internal climax and not give something away, especially if it is a total surprise...

I have had in the body sex and soft round glowing red lights have appeared in the room, visible not just to me but to my partner also.

Really connected sex is amazing isn't it! :):wub:

Blessings!

• Like 1

Sometimes even seasoned meditators experience small blips and miss the subtle and not-so-subtle difference between what is useful and what is essential.

Essential = mental state

Useful = correct posture

Essential = breathing

Useful = breath-counting as a meditation tool

Essential = life

Useful = good health

etc. a few others as well, too obvious to state.

Ajahn Chah used to tease some of his students by asking why some people say they have no time to meditate, and why these same people wont say they have no time to breathe!!

Antoine de Saint-Exupery: And now, here is my secret: a very simple secret - it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.

I experience some benefits for the first 10-20 minutes when using half or full lotus before the discomfort becomes too great. I'm starting to think though that this is mostly due to it being a 'stable' position (both physically and energetically), whereas sitting in a regular cross-legged position, even with a mattress, can result in my ankle bones rubbing uncomfortably on the ground.

Edited by Enishi

Two figures in upper register.

But I agree with generally this is not a normal posture and I think those two figures are doing exercises rather than actually sitting in full lotus per se.

Okay, well that's new to me, though I can't say I'm surprised they might do that as well. Nonetheless, that seems to be the only picture, whereas others where there more obvious magical stuff going on has them standing or sitting.

Any idea what year that would have been from, or which temple? It looks a bit later period.

Also where are the schools who say Full Lotus will disturb their lineages cultivation?

Xiang Gong or the Frangrance Chikung school does not advocate Full Lotus. In fact, the grandmaster of this school Tian advised not to practice Full Lotus while practicing Xiang Gong, as also any kind of breath manipulation/regulation. I can't find the translated article by the grandmaster right away, but will post the link once I can. Xiang Gong requires one to not practice other forms of Qigong or anything that deals with Chi manipulation and that probably is the reason for this diktat on the full lotus.

As a side note - I don't see the point in holding on to the posture using brute force or to the point of discomfort. Patanjali clearly states in his Yoga aphorism, Sthira-sukham asanam - Asana or posture should be 'sthira' (stable or steady) and 'sukha' (comfortable). Sthira is also not only in terms of quality but also as a measure of time - how long can one steadily hold the posture. The word 'sukha' or comfort is a qualifier to the entire thing - if it is not comfortable, then steadiness/duration of posture does not help much. Patanjali, unlike the later Hatha Yogins, recommended Asana as a tool for Dhyana (meditation) and Dhyana cannot happen if the asana is not steady and comfortable. How does one master an asana? Patanjali explains that too - Prayatnashaithilyananta samapattibhyam - one, by gradual abandonment of effort and two, meditating on the infinite. Initially, one does apply effort to accomplish the asana, but gradually, this effort should be slackened and let go for without abandoning this "effort", dhyana cannot ensue.

Some translate this Sutra to mean - one can adopt any posture that is comfortable. This is perhaps stretching a tad too much. B K S Iyengar takes serious exception to this and suggests one to find sthirata (stability) and sukhata (relaxation or comfort) in one of the time tested and recommended postures such as Padmasana, Siddhasana, Vajrasana etc. (which are commonly used for Dhyana). May be that's what Drew is talking about - accomplishment of total stability and comfort - which cannot occur unless dhyana ensues, so a perfect full lotus is in a way a sign of some accomplishment. But so would be the case with any other posture like say Siddhasana...

Edited by guruyoga

Okay, well that's new to me, though I can't say I'm surprised they might do that as well. Nonetheless, that seems to be the only picture, whereas others where there more obvious magical stuff going on has them standing or sitting.

Any idea what year that would have been from, or which temple? It looks a bit later period.

No its early, Old Kingdom 5th Dynasty ... mastaba of vizier Ptah-hotep east wall ... here is colour version of whole thing:

the scene shows people exercising and maybe wrestling etc. As far as I know its unique and I was rather surprised when I found it ... all others I know of show squatting or cross legged.

Yo, lotusdude,

Can you get to answering my question whether you could film yourself giving a female a "pineal" long-distance orgasm? You dodged my question last time... so

I do have some additional questions for you:

How do you even know that its your pineal gland you are flexing? Is it because you feel the region in the middle of your brain tingling/emitting light?

What do you mean by "flexing"? How does one flex a piece of brain tissue?

Science points to two more anatomical parts of the brain that may be the actual third eye, including the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus.

As far as we know, the only thing the pineal gland does is produce melatonin, and regulate the sleep/wake cycle. There isn't even any conclusive evidence that it makes DMT.

he thing is this that there is no person on this planet, no matter how advanced, that can break down mental/spiritual phenomena on an anatomical level as we know of. So I find it intellectually offensive that you bring upon yourself the authority to make such bold claims.

Almost everyone has eventually stumbled upon a diagram of the chakra system, the microcosmic orbit, or what have you and the pineal gland is always associated with the third eye yet I have never, ever seen any kind of evidence to back this up. It has sort of become common knowledge amongst people doing energetic work that this is so because so and so told me or because I so it on the internets, but there is not a single study, piece of text or anything of the sort getting into the nitty-gritty of how the gland actually works.

Like I said earlier, there was (as you know, I'm sure) an entire book written on DMT by Rick Straussman and even then he couldn't draw any kind of conclusion on any level. The connection to the mystical phenomena being dependent upon the pineal is incredibly far-fetched. It would be admitting that a person with a tumor on their pineal gland, who would have to get it surgically removed, would be physically denied access to the higher spiritual realms just as a person with no legs is denied the ability to walk.

Anyway, that's not the point-what I want to know is if you are game, then shoot- put your money where your mouth is Grab your cellphone, go to your local starbucks, sit down in full lotus on one of the tables, spot a female, flex that gland of yours and get said female to climax on video. If you could actually pull this off and post it on youtube, you would be an international sensation. Who in their right mind could have figured that you can make a female orgasm like that? You could actually prove that this is possible.

Edited by Audiohealing
  • Like 1

I'm guessing you're the person that filed a complaint about my post being sexist? :blink:

I'm very sorry if my post got you very very very offended. I'll go ahead and remove those awful, dirty words.

Woah Audio Dude that was very very very sexist.

Edited by Audiohealing

I'm guessing you're the person that filed a complaint about my post being sexist? :blink:

I'm very sorry if my post got you very very very offended. I'll go ahead and remove those awful, dirty, offensive words. Let's wipe our entire planet clean while were at it and live on a nice big rock?

Yep, that would be me. Your words, I find them offensive.

Gone they are, forever with the wind.

Yep, that would be me. Your words, I find them offensive.

Edited by Audiohealing