voidisyinyang

Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

As in "the dude gives me the creeps", as in "unpleasant crawling sensation" Compare this with uncreepy folks such as Hundun and Santi. They still have juice but they have respect. I could speculate on whether I'm seeing a hypnotized woman on that stage in the TED video or not.

Sure, the guy can probably do it, but did I ask him to do it? Nope

I guess I was more wondering if you knew what about him (and Ken Wilber) gives you that sensation.

It really isn't a requirement to be naked to recieve an orgasm. Is it wierd to be male and the energetic orgasms i've experienced to be caused by a female? I'm on the OPPOSITE POLARITY! Lol!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

Yebbut Drew. Women in McD dont do the writhing and the noises, do they? It's containable and inner I assume.

BTW if I was in a McD or somesuch and had an O at a D from a palpable interchange I would def come over to polarity source and say "hello, what what old bean?" type thing. Did you get to meet a lot of people this way or how do people actually respond to such an energetic intervention ocurring which they are presumably not entirely familiar with.

I've seen the video before. Not fully comprehending why the woman is naked, frankly.

Yeah the dudes in the background too can be called into question although they are students. haha.

Well the experiences have varied over the four years -- but as for McDonalds that was the first time I discovered it. I was in full lotus with a friend. A young female worker then stood in front of me -- she was from China btw -- anyway she was five feet from me or less and her backside was right in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. The result was fairly instantaneous -- suddenly she yelped and jumped into the air and then I climaxed internally and semen shot up my spine. haha. So then I pretended like nothing happened but the next day I returned as I was buddies with this old obese dude who sat in the same chair everyday at McDs (he worked in my fav. used bookstore). Anyway so when I got down to the cash register the same young female literally pushed aside her co-worker from the register so she could serve me and then she was jiggling with joy that I recognized as confirming what I had suspected.

So after that I wanted to see if this was really true. So then I was in the University in a reading room and I sat down at a table across from a young female -- I sat in full lotus and I commenced reading while she was reading. The chi energy shot into her and then right when I climaxed she seemed to also climax but tried to hide it. So then I just kept on reading and then when I had the second climax she then immediately put her head down to "pretend" to sleep. So I just kept reading in full lotus as the chi energy kept building up to a third climax and right when it happened she looked up at me but she had tears coming down her eyes. So obviously I felt really bad about this but at the same time it further confirmed to me that we were having mutual climaxes.

So I felt bad but I also felt something strange was going on. the reason I had been sitting in full lotus in public anyway was because previously I had been hit on so dramatically by females -- I mean literally females sitting next to me and making strange sex noises in my ear -- or young females sitting in my booth at mcdonalds -- strangers -- and staring in my eyes hitting on me -- flirting super strong. And when I say young -- I mean underage and with their parents watching and not doing anything. Ugh. Or else I would be reading on a bench in a park and a group of young females would walk past and suddenly begin saying explicit things to me. Or at work the females were crossing their legs pumping them while staring in my eyes while talking to me or staring at my weiner, etc. haha.

Anyway so I continued sitting in full lotus in public as self defense even though I realized that this orgasm at a distance was real. Literally the next day I was in full lotus reading at BK and this young female entered with her dad and she sat facing me and they were talking in spanish -- I was reading so I didn't listen in although I can get the gist of it. I mean I was just concerned that the O at a D would happen again and sure enough the chi energy went into the female and then at the exact same time that I climaxed the young female arched her back and trembled like she was shaking off stress. But what really amazed me was that she worked her experience into her conversation with her dad so at the moment that she did this it fit with what she was expressing in her story content wise. Now when I say young -- I mean young female. So again this was very shocking -- not to mention that there was now clear preseminal fluid coming out of me.

So that was -- call it what you want - but the psychic mutual climax had now entered me into this realm of secret female orgasms that led me to believe females know a lot more than I realized and also have the ability to work with their orgasms in ways that leave men in ignorance. haha. O.K. so obviously I was really creeped out by this experience -- I felt really bad but at the same time all I was doing was sitting in full lotus reading. I wasn't staring or anything.

O.k. That was maybe the third day after I had discovered this. The next day was a weekend. I went to the local cafe where I always went. It was busy. I was in full lotus at their computer. Then amazingly the same thing happened. A young female sat facing me - but this time she was in the table right next to me. Her dad sat across from her. So I'm thinking -- not again! I was here first. I am not doing anything -- but then I could feel my chi energy going into her and then amazingly as the orgasmic energy built up she swung her leg over her chair right before she climaxed. So she was spread eagle facing me and she pumped her leg over the arm of her chair a couple times and then we had a mutual climax with semen shooting up my spine. Then she immediately took her leg off the chair pretending as if nothing happened. She was keeping her dad in conversation the whole time. I just remained in full lotus -- practically stunned at her ability. Again she was young. Then this happened two more times -- so we have three climaxes like that together.

I went home creeped out but also baffled -- again this was all new to me. But the whole time I was there first. I was sitting in full lotus but otherwise I wasn't doing anything. Anyway over the years there was some verbal confirmation. One time a female in a booth across from me at an anarchist cafe - I was reading in full lotus. When her friends arrived she pointed me out and told them that I was orgasmic. So I suppose since they were in an anarchist cafe they could talk about these things more openly. Another time I was in BK in full lotus reading and this female went out of her way across the restaurant to my booth and stood next to me lewdly dancing next to me. A couple females on the other side of the room began commenting about her - saying she had seemed completely normal when she ordered her food but not now. haha. then soon after I was in full lotus reading in Taco Bell and the same female literally stuck her backside in my face while lewdly dancing. She was out of view of the workers and there again was only a couple other females at a table nearby -- staring at us wondering wtf? haha. I figured - o.k. if she wants to do this to me then go ahead - let her do it. I looked at her backside while shooting chi into her and we had mutual climaxes. But then a man showed up in a velvet hat with a feather in it -- purple suit -- saying he had a customer for her -- his pimp. The second man was there too. The female looks at them and points at me and says she is "cuming already." haha. So that was the second verbal confirmation.

Anyway another early McDs incident was when was at a different McDs reading in full lotus and there was a young female behind the counter. The place was not busy although it usually is. She had served me at the counter -- so we had made initial eye contact. So the energy kept going into her and then as it built up when we had the mutual climax she again arched her back and just shook off all these stress. haha. Then when I went back to the restaurant her boss -- also female - gave me special treatment in a nice way. They were both AFrican-American - just saying that possibly the one had told the other or had seen what had happened and so they at least talked about it or something.

Anyway there was another McDs manager -- and several workers would -- they would all then when I showed up in full lotus reading -- would make a point to clean the floor mopping with extra attention around my booth. Haha. Again it was the female backside display -- and this is a term from primatology by the way. The "female backside display." So that was such a regular thing -- but then one time in McDs a young female was sitting across from me in her booth with her boyfriend and I was in full lotus reading, eating, etc. Anyway so we began having mutual climaxes. Her boyfriend fell asleep. The female was young, white, attractive and so she looked me in the eyes. Normally the eye to eye contact is the rarest because it is the most powerful transmission - but then she made a kiss gesture at me and then we had the third mutual climax together. haha.

Anyway those are just some of the incidents. Some are more strange than others -- the energy goes through walls. Sometimes there was moaning sounds with the orgasms. the energy is not held back by the wind. The display behavior varied but was sometimes dramatic. I agree with K again that first there has to be chi energy transmitted -- it can't just be sitting in full lotus. So if I didn't have my chi energy built up then the "O at a D" wouldn't work. But also the energy cycles so that female jing energy is also taken in while sitting in full lotus and this jing energy is then converted to chi energy. So I began to wonder to what extent do qigong masters also do this -- taking in jing energy to then transmit it back as healing energy -- and using that jing energy to power them for more power healings.

Bodri and Nan state that this taking in jing and transmitting chi is real and can be done but again it is limited to the realm of form. As I stated that if there are about 30 mutual climaxes or 10 "real" ones -- then the heart chakra opens up and it is real love energy. I continued sitting in full lotus in public for four years and over that time there were several females with whom I had this number of mutual climaxes and our energy together was real love energy. Other times I was not just taking in the female sex jing energy but also taking in any other lower emotional energy -- anger, sadness, fear, worry. But the heart over-excitement is the strongest and this then converts the body to strong electromagnetic energy. At this point the body needs to run pure -- actually this is true the whole time for this practice. Since it is a dirty tantra practice.

O.K. so also there was the problem of male pervs chasing after me and they were the opposite of what I was doing - trying to deconvert me chi energy back to external ejaculation for themselves. I wondered if I could convert the pervs by sitting in full lotus around them long enough and shooting chi into them and then sublimating their energy. So I befriended a few pervs to see if this was possible but over a few years I gave up. The perv is an electromagnetic blockage in the lower body -- it's the opposite of having the electromagnetic focus in the middle of the brain. Gurdjieff says the same about the Number 1 person having this lower blockage -- saying it's hard-wired and a lost cause. I just think it would take a number 5 person - someone with a fully opened third eye.

Anyway so as Master Nan and Bodri state -- this practice can maintain health - and do lower level healing at a distance -- and I had mutual climaxes with maybe hundreds of females over four years. I had a few perv females also stalk me besides the perv males stalking me. But also my diet was dirty and so all the impurities in my body leached out of my skull when I transmitted the chi energy so I had to constantly have antiseptics or do fasting. But more importantly the level of emptiness is crucial - the formless realm.

So even if the heart chakra is opened for true love so that the body fills with electromagnetic energy and the heart is throbbing with love -- such that if there is physical separation from the other person then there is heart break -- even this is still limited to the realm of form. There must still be a deeper focus on the formless realm and this is the limitation of tantra as Bodri and Nan point out. There is a critique of Tibetan Buddhism and the Dalai Lama online claiming that it is sexist control of female sex energy. But again this is due to first of all a misunderstanding of what chi energy is -- and how it operates -- but more importantly the foundation philosophy of the emptiness or formless realm and what this means. I think that the formless is female though based on the complementary opposites. So I think the origin of the energy is female -- that formless consciousness itself is female. This may seem a contradiction seen to be female may seem to have form -- but I don't think this is a contradiction.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Drew, is this classified as unsafe internal sex? I mean, these women are caught off guard! :o After you were stunned/baffled the first few times, did you consider protecting unsuspecting women? I can only imagine myeslf at the age of 20, walking into a Taco Bell... :wacko:

haha. The ages ranged. O.K. I can tell even weirder stories. Once I was in BK reading in full lotus. A family - Latino, speaking spanish -- father, mother, young -- with three kids. Two girls -- they turn around at me in my booth and began -- I don't know - flirting with me or what. The chi energy shoots into the youngest female. I mean young like can barely speak. She then holds up her finger and smiles at me. I realize she is indicated that I have an erection. Now she can't see me and her parents know she can't see me. Also I am in full lotus so if I am shooting chi and it builds up to an orgasm -- an internal orgasm -- yes I have an erection just like the clitoris gets erect. In fact the penis starts out as a clitoris. So I am celibate -- in that I have no external ejaculations.

Anyway when the young female holds her finger up I just pretend like I don't know what she really means -- and she is giggling and happy and so I play along. But when her father sees her he immediately gets livid -- so then I realize that obviously he gets an erection around her and so she has learned to hold her finger up in response to him getting an erection -- and who knows what that means for him. Yuck. So he is livid -- maybe because he is being revealed in public for something bad. I don't know but I make sure not to reveal that I realize what he is thinking.

So then he had to hide his anger and the girls keep being happy and the girls keep wanting to turn around and I keep reading and pretending everything is fine. haha.

So I have dozens of stories like these -- mutual climaxes with females that are handicapped in wheelchairs or are so obese they can barely walk (except after mutual climaxes they suddenly get energy surges). haha.

Yep -- it's strange, bizarre, wild.

I have stopped the practice by the way. I no longer "flex my pineal gland" but the chi energy still is "attractive." I still sit in full lotus as much as possible.

• Like 1

I guess I was more wondering if you knew what about him (and Ken Wilber) gives you that sensation.

I would, but I suspect a) not a good idea to share B) may be interpreted as a reflection on me (hum) c) could require back-rationalisation to explain. So I'll leave it as the fact of "creepy sensation"

So my question is, what is the purpose of being able to do this?

Yeah the typical male reaction is total bewilderment, confusion, and various other emotions -- maybe jealousy, anger, etc. It reminds me of a bunch of chimpanzees hopping around scratching their heads wondering what the hell is going on. haha. Compared to bonobos that is. haha.

So my question is, what is the purpose of being able to do this?

Great question!

I guess gullibility will never grow out of fad. People are so rich and so bored, so fed up and impatient with conventional spiritual practices that they would pawn their underwear if they have to just so they could get a taste of the next new 'high'. In my view, there'll be loads of 'new' trans-stuff disguised as 'spiritual' arriving on the shores pretty soon. (haha - the way Drew likes it). The market is vast and ripe for charlatans and harlots to strut their ware (not implying anything remotely associated with this character Nityama btw).

Great question!

I guess gullibility will never grow out of fad. People are so rich and so bored, so fed up and impatient with conventional spiritual practices that they would pawn their underwear if they have to just so they could get a taste of the next new 'high'. In my view, there'll be loads of 'new' trans-stuff disguised as 'spiritual' arriving on the shores pretty soon. (haha - the way Drew likes it). The market is vast and ripe for charlatans and harlots to strut their ware (not implying anything remotely associated with this character Nityama btw).

by "trans-stuff" do you mean trans-sexual? haha. So you don't think the internal female orgasm is a natural part of the alchemical qigong training? I do.

I asked Chunyi Lin if it was o.k. that when I flexed my pineal gland it gave females bliss. He said that is fine but until I store the energy in my lower tan tien then the chi transmissions will be weak.

So yeah -- this tantra path is definitely the poor man's path whereas the storing up of chi path relies on isolation from those seeking more materialist means of energy. haha.

The Bushmen were the original alchemical shamanic healers but the females threw water on the males to prevent the males from practicing astral travel. It was considered definitely wrong to "hoard the N/om" energy -- to store it up for higher astral powers. But a few shamans did isolate themselves from the rest of the group -- living on their own -- and then the rest of the group lived in fear of these shamans. Was that the start of alchemy? Possibly. haha.

Otherwise the chi and shen energy was focused on transmitting to the females while taking in the female N/om energy. For example in the Rituals of Witchcraft c.d. from Kenya the liner notes describe the secret ritual of "eating the females" and then the academic anthropology book "Modernity of Witchcraft" goes into this practicing of eating female energy -- compared to say cannibalism that was reserved only for other villages or at least not direct family members. haha.

I think that all the monotheistic religions -- Buddhism, etc. are based on patriarchial views but that Camille Paglia's book "Sexual Personae" reveals their true tenor. haha.

I was asked about people wanting to talk to me after the "O at a D" experience or because of it -- this is a right brain trance experience. I used my left brain for reading books -- so I read one scholarly book a day because I was able to empty out or exorcise all the stress normally prevalent in modern society -- empty it out through multiple mutual climaxes a day with females. haha.

So my book goes into more details -- that I have for free download http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- but really there is absolutely no interest in taking to normal left-brain dominant males about it because physiologically they are different people -- stuck in a different mindset and there's no need for them in this practice. haha.

But more importantly the body does have to be kept clean and so this practice of the "O at a D" at least at a low level is not practical. I couldn't talk to people much because my brain was too dirty from too much sex. haha. All the lower body anaerobic bacteria was constantly leaching out of my skull so I had to constantly clean my skull with antiseptics. Yeah it was a dirty job.

So the jing and chi energy has to be continually cycled to purify it or ionize it more but as the chi energy increases then the spiritual realm is entered and at that time the chi energy is so strong then fasting is necessary, as detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

After a certain point there is no turning back -- which is unfortunate since the modern materialist world where "sex sells" does not value real alchemical meditation -- even most monasteries are subservient to civilian desires.

Yeah so the tantra path actually plays an important role -- Professor Hugh B. Urban is probably the best scholar on tantra -- he documents how, for example, it was the preferred choice for those who wanted to get in to study with Vivekananda and Ramakrishna but didn't qualify financially or caste wise, etc.

Of course it is dangerous when the typical male can't control his lower body so his external ejaculations trigger the stress sympathetic nervous system causing anger outbursts all the time. haha. I say watch out for the modern male! Yep just like a chimpanzee.

haha. Hilarious.

Let's get out the scarlet "A" while we're at it. haha.

Tess?

It's not that hilarious Drew. Seriously, some people think (still?) like this?

Not that I agree with the showy naked tantric mongoose stuff, but if the women want to do it (as in "consent") I see no issue.

Ms TED is on her promo tour. She runs a business with this stuff. But from there to "let's change the world" yeah, forgive my reluctance.

"Harlot" pfff.

Edit to add:http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-09.htm per thoughts on monotheism

Edited by -K-

"Harlot"????

Hehe... didnt mean to set off the alarm bells :lol:

Look up the history of the word - it was originally intended to describe a particular kind of man.

No offense.

Hehe... didnt mean to set off the alarm bells :lol:

Look up the history of the word - it was originally intended to describe a particular kind of man.

No offense.

That's interesting. Would have been nicer if you had mentioned which meaning you were using :-)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/harlot

Not very nice either...

Edited by -K-

Harlot in Etym. Dictionary : "Used in both positive and pejorative senses by Chaucer; applied in Middle English to jesters, buffoons, jugglers, later to actors."

I dodn't know it had that sort of meaning.

We could rename this site thetaoharlots.

Fullotus,

I've read all your stuff (on this thread) ... I'm still not sure how you know you are not projecting all this in your own mind. I don't mean you are insincere ... I just mean how do you know what the other person, the woman, is feeling? have you ever tried this with a willing partner to test what is happening?

A.

but if the women want to do it (as in "consent") I see no issue.

"Attraction is not a choice."

What Drew does bypasses the mind and common sense altogether.

That's most likely why the girl in the library was crying, because she didn't want to be feeling like that in the library! But she was. That's just one possible reason for her crying...I don't really know. Usually, I think, the mind will be pacified and there isn't any resistance.

People are able to operate on different levels depending on what causes them to move to that level. A really devoted housewife, for instance, could temporarily not even give a fuck about her husband and act like a...harlot. She is triggered to behave in a totally different way, and to her consciousness in the moment, it seems totally normal. This is what I mean by bypassing the mind and common sense.

This is related to the whole "bad boy" thing...yet even more powerful because it's coming from a purely chemical standpoint.

So what is the purpose of this? There really isn't a good one.

Edit: Also, because this is bypassing common sense, the usual aspects of sexuality and relationship don't play into it. So for some reason, if a girl is given an orgasm like this, it's not viewed (by her, usually) as something corrupt and sleazy. Talking about it, it seems like that wouldn't make sense...and it doesn't at all. It's weird.

Edited by Scotty

Drew, were u having solely one-and-done sessions, or did u ever try these O at Ds in a relationship (I'll even include FWB here)? Where the female had full advanced knowledge and participation in your budding technique?

Well it is an initiation so "full advanced knowledge" is kind of oxymoronic unless she already knew how to create chi energy on her own and transmit it. I should clarify -- I mentioned a few females where there were so many psychic mutual climaxes that it opened up the heart chakra for true love. I mean I mentioned some of the display behavior but as it was noted -- most of the time the female would have the climaxes internally with no overt display behavior. Except I should emphasize -- the female display behavior that happened as the energy built up. So the communication was non-verbal and there was a feedback in the energy.

So for the heart chakra cases of mutual love -- the female display behavior was very dramatic and sometimes shocked me as there were new types of display. haha. Sometimes though the energy relationship was through sound and without visual display -- except in a minimal sense.

But the energy just flowed on its own. I sometimes had to search to find the female source that was sucking up my chi energy for the mutual climaxes. Once I was in a muslim restaurant in full lotus and when the internal climax happened I wondered where the female was. Turns out the "Female" section was next to me on the other side of the wall and a female in full body covering had sat right next to me on the other side of the wall. haha. Other times it would be back to back with me in a booth and the female sitting to my back -- since the chi energy goes out the pineal gland it is omnidirectional.

Like I said sometimes the females would stalk me and be pervs. I would be in full lotus reading and then -- once at the BK since I had been a regular there - they got a new older worker who was female and she was a perv so she kept hassling me. haha. The other female workers kept calling her off me. haha. I was creeped out by her but still since females naturally sublimate then female pervs are totally different. I had another female perv stalking me and that turned into a true love situation but she lived with male pervs. So basically she was constantly having her sublimated energy from the O at a Ds get sucked back down by the male pervs turning her back into a female perv -- so her electromagnetic focus was still stuck in her lower chakra. But she kept stalking me more intensively. At first I tried to hide from her but I could not. So finally I submitted and we spent hours together having O at a Ds. But we couldn't talk. Still there was a lot of female display behavior on her part. Me I just spent hours in full lotus. haha. But she was still too stressed out from working in a misoygnist environment. She got promoted a couple times though when previously she had not been able to deal with the male mean stress scene as our workplace was downsizing from automation. So she was promoted two positions up but then she said I was very charming but she couldn't talk to me. So then I drank tea tree oil as antiseptic and I talked to her and so we then had the strong electromagnetic chi love from all the O at a Ds. But then I fell asleep from too much tea tree oil and then I almost got fired from my job. haha. More stuff happened that was even more dangerous but the most dangerous thing was that the love was too strong -- so we were working together but our heart chakras were fused electromagnetically. So when we were physically separated there was heart break and when we were in the same building it's like we were physically interwoven through electromagnetic heart energy. The strange thing is I was never visually attracted to her in a way that I would be for a normal girlfriend but then I've always been real picky. haha. So then I quit the job after ten years and she asked me if I wanted to talk about it. I said no and I left -- I didn't even give notice. haha. I mean also I smelled like crap all the time or like garlic or some other antiseptic -- because I couldn't fast like I needed to do in order to live off converting jing to chi energy. It was just too wild. So that was my last job for ten years. I haven't had a real job since and I doubt I could get a good job recommendation from that. haha. She did mail me a very nice vacation backpay check -- one year later! haha. Crazy. At that point I had complained to her boss -- before I quit -- that she was staying after hours to work with me alone and so her boss told her to not do that anymore -- but by then it was too late. So then I signed some form saying I had misbehaved for her so as to absolve her of any wrong doing. haha. It didn't matter anyway because I just wanted to help her out and it was fun anyway besides the boring typical workplace stuff. haha.

When I took that job I was considered "over qualified" -- it was an entry level position for a high school education and I was finishing my masters degree. haha. I considered it my part-time retirement job.

We could argue about that Scott, but I don't feel like invoking the "bad boy" defense committee.

What you are talking about with the bonobo's and you and the woman at work, is more like Karezza. And reading the book published "cupid's poisoned arrow' was very informative about the addcitive hormonal cycle of the clitoral orgasm and it's ultimately detrimental effect on harmonious brain chemistry and the love energy build up.

Cupids poisoned arrow is a fairly misinformed book with poor conclusions based on biased research. She bases it on evolutionary psychology which has some major gaping holes. It basically views everyone without choice and as running from chemical squirts.

Tantric's have been using clitoral orgasms for thousands of years...

And in my experience there can be shallow clit orgasms where it leaves the couple less connected, or amazing clit orgasms that leave the two further connected.

Similarly there can be quality orgasmic sex where you are both lit up like crazy afterwards, or shallow orgasmic sex where you are both drained afterwards.

But it depends more on the relationship of the two people involved, and their level of awareness, shame, general psychology, energy movement, etc.

While the practice of karreza is solid, and the movement away from orgasm is fine, orgasm itself isn't bad.

While Nicole Daedone has a quality practice, it is unbalanced in its complete bias towards women, without recognizing the strengths of men.

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 4

Edit to add:http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-09.htm per thoughts on monotheism

I remember back in the days when the trimondi had a disclaimer that they didn't vouch for the veracity of what they were saying, they didn't guarantee the truth of their own material and claims. The very small amount of confidence I had in them went to negative at that very moment.

Mandrake

Well it's not an either/or question. There are MRI studies of the female orgasm. Essentially left-brain dominance cuts off the orgasmic energy from the brain - so the chi energy transmission then opens up this right brain energy connection. It's a whole body experience -- I have the internal female orgasm about 1 1/2 hour into a full lotus meditation session. So it's the build up of chi energy that creates the female orgasm.

As K stated -- sublimation is necessary -- the perv can activate the female sex center but this is a pulling down of the energy for the male external ejaculation which activates the stress hormone. So an innocent female might not know better and be surprised that her sex center is activated by a perv and think this is nice but then the female will become a sex slave to the male addiction to external ejaculation.

So for the female to maintain and build up the internal orgasms there also has to be a sublimation and creation of the chi energy which is focused in the brain naturally. As the book "Taoist Yoga" states it's the medulla oblongata where the prenatal vitality then runs down to the sex center to activate the orgasm. But for males this then is ejaculation in a switch or trigger that activates the stress sympathetic nervous system. This is not the case for females -- its an internal vagus nerve relaxation sublimation of energy.

So the perv is downward focused -- they have chi energy but it is stuck in the lower chakra with the fixation on deconverting the chi constantly into the external ejaculation. Whereas the chi transmitter has their chi focused in the pineal gland -- the "cavity of origination" as it's called in "Taoist Yoga." So there is the heart-pineal gland transmission and then after many female internal climaxes this converts more and more of the jing energy into chi energy. So the body becomes more and more filled with electromagnetic energy that comes from the love heart jing energy.

So the modern female is often left-brain dominant and this ability to have the internal orgasms - multiple orgasms -- gets lost. This is not the female's fault because imo -- technology is a means to protect females from rape. An attempt - an ancient attempt - to protect females from rape. So the female chimps were the first to use technology using spears for hunting so they didn't need the males bringing back meat since the males would rape the females when the meat was brought to the females. So left-brain dominance co-evolved with right-hand dominance as technology developed as a means for females to not be dependent on males who, addicted to the external stress ejaculation, then rape the females.

In contrast the bonobos are peaceful and ruled by the females who have orgasms all the time. The healing Bushmen culture was based on this secret as well -- the males sublimate and have internal climaxes like the females. Even the male bonobos rarely ejaculate yet have sex all the time. The male scientists are not able to figure out the vagus nerve relaxation connection because the male scientists are stuck in their left brain dominance -- cut off from their bodies -- addicted to their external ejaculations. So it's a deep mind control phenomenon and the secret to true love - the secret of multiple internal climaxes -- about 30 of them to open up the heart chakra - -this secret of love is lost to modern humans.

Drew you need to read up on the Bonobos because you are spreading myths. They are NOT haveing sex all the time in the wild. In the wild they have the same amount of female male sex as other comparable monkeys but do have some more homosexual sex. They are also NOT peacefull. Further stduies have shown them to be quite violent and there is reason to believe that their violence has a tendency to escalate further to serious damage and death to a larger degree than several other species. The guy that is resposnible for spreading the image the Bonobo has gotten has never studied them in the wild only in captivity. He has a clear agenda and those who are now doing actual research in the wild disagree with him on numerous points. I don`t`have time to dig up sources for you for what I have read but I just encourage you to do some furhter research on them because you are spreading myths.

• Like 2