voidisyinyang

Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNqA5fT2Sg&feature=related

I had my first female internal orgasm in 2007. Well it was the infamous psychic mutual climax while in full lotus...

Anyway after that was day after day of female mutual climaxes.

A month and half ago I was told to stop flexing my pineal gland and thereby stopping the chi transmissions to give female orgasms.

Still I have female orgasms during my full lotus meditation every day -- usually at 1 1/2 hour.

This is a taboo subject for male practitioners -- the female internal orgasm.

Nevertheless it is essential to create the chi energy that there be no thoughts of lust -- or else the semen does not get purified into chi energy. The heart must be empty.

Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin state that a person can take in someone else's jing sex female energy and then transmit back chi energy but this only takes meditation to the upper realm of desire and the lower realm of form samadhi -- not the formless realm of samadhi.

Still the book "Taoist Yoga" states that the male reproductive organ will be full and this is the generative force manifesting -- but there should not be lustful thoughts. Otherwise the sex energy is not turned into chi energy.

I found that even without nocturnal emissions and with my continued female internal orgasms that my chi energy still goes into females around me -- just not directly by flexing my third eye.

I no longer give females orgasms -- I used to give them a lot and this would open up the heart chakra as the psychic mutual climaxes. but still the chi energy is still orgasmic. So it's more like a subtle full body orgasmic feeling.

In Taoism it's taught that the female are yang internally and that yang chi comes from the red dragon blood -- so also the focus of chi creation is between the breasts. the male is yin internally and the yin chi comes from the white tiger semen but this semen must be stored up and purified by stilling the heart from lustful thoughts.

Mahiri Lahasaya said that even he still had lustful thoughts. Also in the same Kriya Yoga tradition the Taoist teacher Michael Winn reports how another master in his old age relied on having young females around him to restore his jing energy.

So again this is a deep secret in the qigong practice. How much do Taoist qigong masters rely on taking in female jing energy to increase their chi transmissions? As Bodri and Nan state this is a limited practice. Nevertheless if advanced yogis rely on it then maybe it is limited for the importance of transforming the body's energy.

The body's energy is no less important than the mind and spirit energy -- the three are interwoven both in Ch'an Buddhism and in Taoism.

So when I sit in full lotus I still take in jing energy from around me and I transform it -- only I no longer "flex my pineal gland" to transmit it back. Still the energy does get transmitted and the chi energy is orgasmic -- but the transmission is not of the same intensity.

From my book at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Megan Beisele’s Women Like
Meat: The Folklore and Foraging Ideology of the Kalahari Ju/'Hoan is an excellent source.526
Tricksters and Trancers is another good source.527 P. 184 says n/um is equivalent to the “staying
power” of a man having sex.

Michael Winn reveals the
tantric secret of one of the highest Kriya yoga masters, Swami Paramhamsa Hariharananda Giri
(called Baba by his followers):

Hariharananda’s top-heavy, male-fire crown chakra consciousness seemed to
regularly attract yogic successors-to-be who would act out his suppressed lower
desires, involving themselves in money scandals and love affairs that invariably
resulted in their dismissal. When I last saw him in 1999, he was having severe
back pain. I read his pulses using Chinese diagnostic methods, and observed a
kidney deficiency, a weakness in his water element. This was likely due to his
Fire methods his entire life. The thing that seemed to help his back pain was
having teams of young female devotes massage his body, reminding me of the
celibate Mahatma Ghandi sleeping beside two young teen girls to rejuvenate
himself. The sexual energy Baba denied himself his entire life he could only
allow himself to receive indirectly through female touch.570

Michael Winn, “The Quest for Spiritual Orgasm: Daoist and Tantric Sexual Cultivation in the West,”
Universal Healing Tao, 2002

Winn goes on to describe how he later developed the ability to have subtle body sex with his
female partner – without any physical touch – and then later it developed as “astral sex” done at
great physical distances from each other.
This permanently shifted the nature of our sexual relationship. Our subtle bodies
would quickly attune and we found we could exchange deep sexual energy for
hours, lying beside each other, naked or clothed, without any physical stimulation
or intercourse. It was a direct exchange of sexually polarized subtle bodies. As our
energy bodies mingled and coupled, we were infused with loving spiritual
qualities. This led us to long periods of spontaneous abstention from physical
intercourse that could last for many months, but with exquisitely sublime daily
subtle body coitus. As our subtle bodies crystallized and became more “real”, it
eventually graduated to astral sex - the ability to intentionally exchange orgasmic
subtle energy at great distances. I attribute the longevity of our relationship to this
subtle body love making, and it created a very solid foundation for making
advances in our individual inner alchemy practices.571

I then corresponded with physiologist Robert Sapolsky at Stanford. He had documented
that when male primates ejaculate externally it is a trigger that switches on their stress
sympathetic nervous system. His discovery is the crucial secret to tantra so it's important to
reference his work:
What happens next, if you are male? You are having a terrific time with someone.
Maybe you are breathing faster, your heart rate has increased. Gradually parts of
your body are taking on a sympathetic [nervous system] tone....After awhile, most
of your body is screaming sympathetic while, heroically, you are trying to hold
onto the parasympathetic tone in that one last outpost as long as possible. Finally
when you can't take it anymore, the parasympathetic shuts off at the penis, the
sympathetic comes roaring on, and you ejaculate.573

572 Komisaruk BR, Whipple B, Crawford A, Liu WC, Kalnin A, & Mosier K (2004). Brain activation during
vaginocervical self-stimulation and orgasm in women with complete spinal cord injury: fMRI evidence of mediation
by the vagus nerves. Brain research, 1024 (1-2), 77-88

573 Robert Sapolsky, Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers (Holt Paperbacks, 2004), p. 124.

The real alchemical training from Master Nan, Huai-chin:

In Taoism they also have the term “100 days of celibacy”, which started in
the Ming dynasty in the Wu Liu school. This is a time period spoken of by
Taoism, but not the Esoteric school. The real 100 days of laying the foundation
doesn’t mean no ejaculation. It means you don’t move your mind — it means
THAT YOU ARE IN SAMADHI FOR 100 DAYS. That’s the real 100 days. It
doesn’t mean you hold your jing for 100 days. That’s the RESULT of this practice. Everyone gets that wrong. Of course, men and women can both hold
their jing for 100 days for health and cultivation and that’s good for them. It has
lots of benefits. You can even press the perineum to stop ejaculation and still have
an orgasm, but if you do this you will eventually get problems. Women may
eventually get uterine cancer that way, and men will develop prostate and kidney
problems.
My Teacher always laughs at those people who try to suck back their jing.
It’s already leaked out - it’s like hormones you’ve lost but cannot reabsorb
through the bladder, or like hair or nails you’ve cut off, so what’s the point of any
attempt at re-absorption? It’s like shit, piss, phlegm or pus once out of the body,
once out of its proper place. No matter what any sexual teacher tries to tell you,
it’s useless. You’ve already lost the chi. If you want hormones, get a hormone
shot!….
If you practice sex for a few hours without orgasm, it can cure illness.
True. But how many people can do that?...

Bill Bodri, “A Little About Sexual Tantra …” http://Meditationexpert.com Edited by fulllotus

from wiki, so I don't know if this matches your model?

What does Kia! mean?

“fight” or “death thing” reminds me of the Kami (lesser of Kamisama) in shinto -snake like apparitions that sometimes wind around necks, arms etc..? so do the bushmen use or attract Kami / inorganic beings ..are they what you call Yin spirits?

Is "Jing" taken to be sexual fluids or a universal sourced jing manifest from emptiness?

Lorna Marshall, who conducted six expeditions to the Kalahari for the purpose of studying the Bushmen, says that as the dance intensifies, the n/um, or energy, is activated in those that are healers, most of which are the dancing men. The n/um is so strong it can become dangerous. Healers experiencing this must not point their finger fixedly at anyone, especially a child, because a “fight” or “death thing” might go along their arm, leap into the child, and kill it.[6]

Katz also says, the singing of these powerful n/um songs helps “awaken” the n/um and “awaken” the healer’s heart; their heart must be awakened before they can begin to heal. The healer undergoes a transformation, which comes after a painful transition into an enhanced state of consciousness, called !kia. This connects the healer and their spiritual healing power, and the community. When healers are experiencing !kia they can heal all those at the dance. !kia is a very special and extraordinary state.[3] [7]

There are several instances of how the healer undergoes this transformation of intensifying n/um and going into !kia. Isaacson says, “they sometimes dance themselves into a trance, sometimes screaming in pain, and other times laughing or singing.”[2] They can also suddenly fling their arms into the air and with a piercing shriek crash to the ground, as observed by Elizabeth Marshall.[4] The transformation experience was described to Richard Katz by an experienced healer, Kinachau, in the following quote:

“You dance, dance, dance. Then n/um lifts you up in your belly and lifts you in your back, and then you start to shiver. [N/um] makes you tremble, it's hot. . . . Your eyes are open but you don't look around; you hold your eyes still and look straight ahead. But when you get into !kia, you're looking around because you see everything, because you see what's troubling everybody . . . n/um enters every part of your body right to the tip of your feet and even your hair.”[3]

thks for the quotes - a couple new ones for me from Lorna Marshall. Yeah it's !Kia which is the full third eye energy open to transmit the laser shen energy so it's described as seeing ropes of light everywhere and also staring so the intensity is stronger. Also if the males do astral travel they are supposed to focus their energy on healing the females so the females will throw water on them to bring them back to the body. So astral travel is considered rare and dangerous but is sometimes used.

So the N/um would be the full on kundalini or jing turned into prenatal vitality as electromagnetic energy -- I quote it in my book as electrical sensations. But it's from the intense heat in the belly so it's the same as jing or tummo or kundalini. I mean this is amazing about the Bushmen since they are the original human culture from 100,000 BC and dominant to 10,000 BCE -- spread around the world around 70,000 BCE. I mean actually the Bushmen broke off from the other humans after a big drought around 90,000 BCE but still the pgymy culture is very similar to the Bushmen.

As far as the spirits -- actually the spirits of the dead are considered the main cause of illness and also there is spirit communication with the animals -- if an animal is killed they wait till the next day to eat it so that the animal's spirit can't tell the other animals why it was killed. Then the healers will travel into the lions to keep the lions from attacking the Bushmen. So it's pretty amazing stuff.

There is a great quote I have in my book from Andrew Zimmern who has the Bizarre World cooking show and he went to the Bushmen and met this amazing master healer who put his hand on Zimmern's heart and suddenly Zimmern went out of his body and had this NDE life review and then later the master healer said that was so he could really know the past of Andrew Zimmern and then told Zimmern to make sure to be more respectful, etc. Zimmern literally bursts out crying right on the show on cable -- when the healer has his hand on the heart -- so it's one of the rare shen shakti transmissions on t.v. -- laser !kia energy.

Oh yeah another really weird ritual is when the female has her first mensturation then all the males walk past her naked and she holds onto their reproductive organ -- and so this teaches the male to sublimate the energy -- the female energy -- and transmits chi energy to the female also.

The males when they hit puberty do a month fast of trance dancing in solitude with the other males and the master healer transmits energy to open up their third eyes. But it's often considered very difficult to become a master healer -- and will take till the age of 40 to fully open up the third eye. And also the master healers are barely existent now.

Edited by fulllotus

thanks,

whats the title about? ""Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

14:10

TEDxSF - Nicole Daedone - Orgasm: The Cure for Hunger in the Western Woman

Edited by bowowtao

thanks,

whats the title about? ""Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

*** Moderator Message ***

User Bowowtao over the last few days you have posted from IP addresses in the Netherlands, Czech republic, Sweden and Russia. You either have a very fast mode of transport or you are using a proxy server. In other words you are hiding your identity. I think this is dishonest and breaks trust with other users on here. We the moderators know who you are, so I think others users should also. Please discontinue this practice. I'm giving this chance to be honest with everyone else. If you don't take it you will be banned.

*** Mode Message Ends ****

• Like 3

fulllotus,

Can you record a video of yourself giving a female a long-distance orgasm by "flexing your pineal gland"?

Shouldn't be too hard as you said you did this regularly in coffee shops.

I'd be really interested in seeing this.

• Like 5

Yeah, I found the tantric mongoose guy creepy.

But I also agree that the bushmen are working with full on kundalini. Bradford Keeney is another guy out there working with bushmen.

Read TaoMeow's post on Jing. It's not "limited" to physiological "stuff".

On a personal note, I'd also be wary of people transmitting who haven't done much necessary work. The reverse would also be true, if you don't transmute, don't transmit (----public service annoncement---)

• Like 1

So the N/um would be the full on kundalini or jing turned into prenatal vitality as electromagnetic energy

From what I've understood from reading taoist yoga, master nan, cleary' golden flower - its the stillness, the return to root, where this takes place. It is why I advocate doing a regular measure of focused-Yi breathing with the intention of harmonizing breath first and then of course the resonance carries on to other processes as one settles. There is no forgetting mind, when the requisite work has been done to sufficiently harmonize the breath, the net energy gain goes to core processes. Core processes are the jing stage before things have manifested.

It reinforces the points made that "once it manifests, it has already manifested." Once semen is produced, it has been produced and will be stored until reabsorbed or ej'd. Which of course is why the huiyin press is not a very good idea, since reabsorption takes place best "in the storage tank" and not "out there elsewhere."

I like the bit in Cleary's translation "you suppose that you lose through activity, but do not realize the reason for this is because you gain nothing through stillness" - e.g. never really harmonizing the breath sufficiently so as to fully eliminate turbulence, both air-induced and via "a measure of electromagnetic interference" that is produced by non-smooth breath, mental activity...I'd be curious to see an investigation done into how much "neural cross-talk" actually takes place in a bunch of different areas.

So in really harmonizing the breath partly you are mastering diaphragm motion and smoothing, calming the constituent parts. If the diaphragm is tense, the heart cannot "be fully buoyant," the extraneous relatively disharmonic motions do not allow things to calm down sufficiently to really quiet the mind. Having smooth calm diaphragm motion, in my experience, seems to "quiet the vagus nerve" and veritably "reflect a calming signal" back upwards to the brain - and really, "quieting the mind" a lot of what we are doing is quieting the bunch of cranial nerves (I wrote some relevant stuff here) - the CNs are where all of the senses derive from (physically, at least :D )

It is another reason to begin the breath at the diaphram/psoas connection and not use the sinuses to buffer the air pressure as one breathes - the olfactory CN extends forward into the nasal cavity and it acts much like a mass air meter in a car - the faster the air passes by it, the more the nerve is stimulated which results in a signal getting sent down the vagus nerve telling the heart to beat faster, triggers the diaphragm to want to inhale more/faster. So when you use sinus action to buffer the air, you are increasing the local rate of flow and triggering the negative feedback mechanisms that prevent you from attaining true stillness.

Focused awareness. Right on the physical mechanisms. I daresay it is vitally important, if you really want to attain deep levels of stillness - at least as "one of the tools in the bag." Of course, it is like riding a bike on flat ground - pedal, coast, pedal, coast. The "coasting" analogy in meditation with your conditioned subconscious processes ostensibly means that you "keep on pedaling, without pedaling" in the sense that once a baseline efficiency has been reached, you are but feeling it happen, not consciously directing it really, perfectly aware of it all but not contemplating the mechanism.

The feather in front of the nose unmoved, you are understanding stillness :)

Its also a means to calm down the tendon-bitching in FL :lol: (The initiation of breath at the psoas-diaphragm connection doing reverse breathing FL.) Complimentary - quite!

• Like 1

Ive had female practitioners create energetic orgasms in my body, do you feel them below the belly button and they rise to the head? Or they just pulse within the navel area? Just curious.

Yeah, I found the tantric mongoose guy creepy.

But I also agree that the bushmen are working with full on kundalini. Bradford Keeney is another guy out there working with bushmen.

Read TaoMeow's post on Jing. It's not "limited" to physiological "stuff".

On a personal note, I'd also be wary of people transmitting who haven't done much necessary work. The reverse would also be true, if you don't transmute, don't transmit (----public service annoncement---)

http://www.nityama.com/blog he's got podcasts if you don't want to dismiss him. haha.

Ive had female practitioners create energetic orgasms in my body, do you feel them below the belly button and they rise to the head? Or they just pulse within the navel area? Just curious.

Basically it is a trance situation with the chi energy going out of the third eye and the jing energy of the female going into the perineum. So then as the energy flows it builds up to mutual orgasm at a distance -- at the same time. The reproductive organ is full but the semen shoots up the back and there is an internal orgasm.

The thing is the jing energy has to be purified when it is turned into chi but this practice is dirty in that the chi energy that is created is immediately transmitted out of the pineal gland -- so then the jing energy also gets leached out of the skull as dirty energy. This will clear the body of impurities but it is a dirty process -- with the dirt - crap -- coming out of the skull. haha.

So then there has to be antiseptics used and also the system has to "run clean" which means no food in the system - fasting. So this is a challenge. I did a three day fast first living off "O at a Ds" and then a ten day fast -- but it requires a steady supply of female jing energy (not just sex energy but any lower emotional energy) and also being able to sit in full lotus the whole time.

Then after about ten mutual climaxes -- meaning full on semen up the spine -- the heart chakra opens up for both people. The first two climaxes are build ups -- not full on semen up the spine -- so the third climax is the real one for the female also -- so it's actually thirty mutual climaxes. But after that the heart energy is opened up and it is true love and the heart is then creating chi energy.

So that's what Bodri and Nan mean by the lower realm of form and the upper realm of desire -- but the practice is limited to that. Still when the mutual heart chakras open up it is electromagnetic connection at a distance -- so physical separation also creates heart break. This practice will heal the body of illness and maintain health -- but again requires the body to by purified.

So if you get the jing source from food it is too dirty.

AS I said I no longer do this practice. I did it for four years though every day. Definitely a fascinating experience.

http://www.nityama.com/blog he's got podcasts if you don't want to dismiss him. haha.

Yeah, I read his blog. Feeling stands :-)

Like Ken Wilber - very very very smart, and a huge creep. And don't get me started on the Pope.

thats the title about? ""Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

Anyone tried this?

I'm a little confused with her vagina monologue, here.

Is she proposing that the real problem with "Western Woman" syndrome is that they are stuck up in their heads, or not getting enough orgasms?

And is her solution then getting out of their heads and/or having more orgasms?

*** Moderator Message ***

User Bowowtao over the last few days you have posted from IP addresses in the Netherlands, Czech republic, Sweden and Russia. You either have a very fast mode of transport or you are using a proxy server. In other words you are hiding your identity. I think this is dishonest and breaks trust with other users on here. We the moderators know who you are, so I think others users should also. Please discontinue this practice. I'm giving this chance to be honest with everyone else. If you don't take it you will be banned.

*** Mode Message Ends ****

I am posting on this particular thread only this one time in response to your moderation.

using an open and unsecured IP address leave ports on my pc that have already been hacked open to further activity.

""I think this is dishonest and breaks trust with other users on here. We the moderators know who you are, so I think others users should also. Please discontinue this practice. I'm giving this chance to be honest with everyone else. If you don't take it you will be banned.""

There are security issues on TTB

are you asking me to POST my given name on TTB?

or to make an announcement that bowowtao is same account as the old one?

I notice there is an option to list name-history in posters profiles.

I assume listing there is a moderator task? If so, why are you harassing me in a thread about Tantra?

The way I write and cover topic like alchemy/taoism in no way 'hides' my identity

as a poster

Are you saying that a proxy or other web security are not allowed on TTB?

How can trust be violated on an anonymous forum where 90% of posters have

an anonymous avatar and poster name?

You say you all "know who I am" and yet, I do not know who you are

Your proclamation is a threat that violates my security

-The same security and anonymity that you enjoy from behind you avatar and poster name

Apech, in your profile under Name History there are two names listed?

did you make formal announcement of these? if so what method did you use?

where? thanks

..oh also, Are anonymous IP against TTB rules?

..this seems an odd question to me since you have full access to my information and I have none to yours..

edit

another thought.. what difference is there between one forum and another when posters on any forum may have multiple Identities(avatar/name) on other forums? Would you consider this a violation of "trust" ?

..and what does interpersonal trust have to do with anonymous posting on a general topic where opinion vary widely?

Unless anonymity is used to attack others I don't see where 'trust' has anything to do with posting in a general topic.

Did my question about Drews thread topic in some way violate TTB rules or violate an un-written on line 'sense' of community trust?

Edited by bowowtao
  • Like 3

I am posting on this particular thread only this one time in response to your moderation.

using an open and unsecured IP address leave ports on my pc that have already been hacked open to further activity.

""I think this is dishonest and breaks trust with other users on here. We the moderators know who you are, so I think others users should also. Please discontinue this practice. I'm giving this chance to be honest with everyone else. If you don't take it you will be banned.""

There are security issues on TTB

are you asking me to POST my given name on TTB?

or to make an announcement that bowowtao is same account as the old one?

I notice there is an option to list name-history in posters profiles.

I assume listing there is a moderator task? If so, why are you harassing me in a thread about Tantra?

The way I write and cover topic like alchemy/taoism in no way 'hides' my identity

as a poster

Are you saying that a proxy or other web security are not allowed on TTB?

How can trust be violated on an anonymous forum where 90% of posters have

an anonymous avatar and poster name?

You say you all "know who I am" and yet, I do not know who you are

Your proclamation is a threat that violates my security

-The same security and anonymity that you enjoy from behind you avatar and poster name

Apech, in your profile under Name History there are two names listed?

did you make formal announcement of these? if so what method did you use?

where? thanks

..oh also, Are anonymous IP against TTB rules?

..this seems an odd question to me since you have full access to my information and I have none to yours..

edit

another thought.. what difference is there between one forum and another when posters on any forum may have multiple Identities(avatar/name) on other forums? Would you consider this a violation of "trust" ?

..and what does interpersonal trust have to do with anonymous posting on a general topic where opinion vary widely?

Unless anonymity is used to attack others I don't see where 'trust' has anything to do with posting in a general topic.

Did my question about Drews thread topic in some way violate TTB rules or violate an un-written on line 'sense' of community trust?

Are you saying that you think your computer was hacked via TTBs? Someone hacked your computer to access your login and passwords on your computer?

I get a virus threat detected on TTB everytime I post in a forum using malwarebytes as real time protection.

Anyone else get this virus threat detection for the forum of the TTB? My hitmanpro scan has not picked up any virus so anyway -- still I would appreciate people's feedback.

I don't really expect it from the mods but maybe they can help out. haha.

Anyone tried this?

I'm a little confused with her vagina monologue, here.

Is she proposing that the real problem with "Western Woman" syndrome is that they are stuck up in their heads, or not getting enough orgasms?

And is her solution then getting out of their heads and/or having more orgasms?

Well it's not an either/or question. There are MRI studies of the female orgasm. Essentially left-brain dominance cuts off the orgasmic energy from the brain - so the chi energy transmission then opens up this right brain energy connection. It's a whole body experience -- I have the internal female orgasm about 1 1/2 hour into a full lotus meditation session. So it's the build up of chi energy that creates the female orgasm.

As K stated -- sublimation is necessary -- the perv can activate the female sex center but this is a pulling down of the energy for the male external ejaculation which activates the stress hormone. So an innocent female might not know better and be surprised that her sex center is activated by a perv and think this is nice but then the female will become a sex slave to the male addiction to external ejaculation.

So for the female to maintain and build up the internal orgasms there also has to be a sublimation and creation of the chi energy which is focused in the brain naturally. As the book "Taoist Yoga" states it's the medulla oblongata where the prenatal vitality then runs down to the sex center to activate the orgasm. But for males this then is ejaculation in a switch or trigger that activates the stress sympathetic nervous system. This is not the case for females -- its an internal vagus nerve relaxation sublimation of energy.

So the perv is downward focused -- they have chi energy but it is stuck in the lower chakra with the fixation on deconverting the chi constantly into the external ejaculation. Whereas the chi transmitter has their chi focused in the pineal gland -- the "cavity of origination" as it's called in "Taoist Yoga." So there is the heart-pineal gland transmission and then after many female internal climaxes this converts more and more of the jing energy into chi energy. So the body becomes more and more filled with electromagnetic energy that comes from the love heart jing energy.

So the modern female is often left-brain dominant and this ability to have the internal orgasms - multiple orgasms -- gets lost. This is not the female's fault because imo -- technology is a means to protect females from rape. An attempt - an ancient attempt - to protect females from rape. So the female chimps were the first to use technology using spears for hunting so they didn't need the males bringing back meat since the males would rape the females when the meat was brought to the females. So left-brain dominance co-evolved with right-hand dominance as technology developed as a means for females to not be dependent on males who, addicted to the external stress ejaculation, then rape the females.

In contrast the bonobos are peaceful and ruled by the females who have orgasms all the time. The healing Bushmen culture was based on this secret as well -- the males sublimate and have internal climaxes like the females. Even the male bonobos rarely ejaculate yet have sex all the time. The male scientists are not able to figure out the vagus nerve relaxation connection because the male scientists are stuck in their left brain dominance -- cut off from their bodies -- addicted to their external ejaculations. So it's a deep mind control phenomenon and the secret to true love - the secret of multiple internal climaxes -- about 30 of them to open up the heart chakra - -this secret of love is lost to modern humans.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Like Ken Wilber - very very very smart, and a huge creep. And don't get me started on the Pope.

I agree about Ken Wilber and the Pope. haha. The website is not actually run by the tantric mongoose but I think a female so there's not alot of info on there but the podcast interviews with him have a lot more info.

Hey -K-.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "creep"?

Edited by Creation

Hey -K-.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "creep"?

As in "the dude gives me the creeps", as in "unpleasant crawling sensation" Compare this with uncreepy folks such as Hundun and Santi. They still have juice but they have respect. I could speculate on whether I'm seeing a hypnotized woman on that stage in the TED video or not.

Sure, the guy can probably do it, but did I ask him to do it? Nope

As in "the dude gives me the creeps", as in "unpleasant crawling sensation" Compare this with uncreepy folks such as Hundun and Santi. They still have juice but they have respect. I could speculate on whether I'm seeing a hypnotized woman on that stage in the TED video or not.

Sure, the guy can probably do it, but did I ask him to do it? Nope

You mean Nicole Daedone might be hypontized? That's the TED vid -- or you mean the youtube vid right - by "stage" the female lying down?

Yeah the Quicktime vids show the actual "O at a Ds" going to orgasm.

fulllotus,

Can you record a video of yourself giving a female a long-distance orgasm by "flexing your pineal gland"?

Shouldn't be too hard as you said you did this regularly in coffee shops.

I'd be really interested in seeing this.

Audiohealing your comment got the most interest -- http://www.nityama.com/blog/table-sessions.html these are online videos of the O at a D in action. This is my third time posting it but so far no one has responded. haha.

You need quicktime in explorer to watch the vids but they demonstrate giving a female a long distance orgasm.