Sign in to follow this  
skydog

How to heal negative memories- Extremely powerful

I'm not the world's best marketer or writer, but I do know that if you spend a lot of time with this you will see dramatic changes in your confidence, energy, youth, success, calmness and happiness. It may even effect illnesses.

So what were trying to do is heal negative traumas.

You can either pick a memory that jumps out or look at the earliest memory relating to how you feel about a challenge you want to overcome. For instance if you want a relationship but dont have one currently it may make you feel worthless or like your not normal. Look at the earliest memories where you feel worthless or not normal. You can spend some time feeling your emotions just to figure out the earliest memory.

Here's some beliefs that traumatic memories can cause to infiltrate your mind and body. Imagine how successful, happy or confident you may be without these strong feelings:

I am worthless

I am incapable

I am weak

I am powerless

I am unloveable

Im not good enough the way I am

Theres something wrong with me

Im stupid

Im lazy

Im useless

Im shy

Im weird

I dont belong

Im not accepted

Im not loved

Im not safe

Im not wanted

The world is not a friendly place

Im only loveable if (I achieve, Im better than someone else, If I work hard)

Im bad

Im wrong

Im flawed

Im incorrect

So we want to look at the earliest memories associated with these beliefs as it tends to take some weight off the later memories that are similar.

For example.

When I was a new kid in school, I had an accent and kids would tease me about it, I got so wound up, I felt so alone and rejected, then later on in that day I started a fight and cried after the fight.

If I began tapping on myself- rubbing the point just under the shoulder bone- "Even though I have this feeling that Im being attacked, I deeply and completely accept myself" do this three times

Then tap on the crown with four fingers "This feeling that Im being attacked"

Then the rest with just the index and ring fingers so the third eye point, side of the eye, under the eye, under the nose, under the mouth, collar bone, breast bone and side of the body.

That was just a warm up round...

Now we go back to the scene of the memory just before I start to experience emotion, meet the child in real time and thank him or her for holding on to your pain, tell the child that your hear to help them feel good and ask to tap on them, ask the child what it is that theyre feeling and how strong they feel it eg "Im not loved, Im not good enough the way I am, fear, Im being attacked, im not worthy of respect, im unloveable, Im not part of the group, I dont belong, Im not accepted, that I cant be myself" now start to imagine tapping on the child whilst you tap on yourself so..

If I began tapping on myself whilst imagining tapping on the child in the same way- rubbing the point just under the shoulder bone- "Even though I have this feeling that I dont belong, I deeply and completely accept myself"

Then tap on the crown with four fingers whilst imagining tapping on the child "This feeling that Im being attacked"

Then the rest with just the index and ring finger so the third eye point, side of the eye, under the eye, under the nose, under the mouth, collar bone, breast bone and side of the body.

I personally like to play a relaxing song such as reggae or jazz music and tap until I feel the feeling change intensity, Ill tap on each feeling I have associated with the memory, neutralising as much negative emotion as possible, you'll know something is happening if you start shaking, burping, laughing/crying, screaming, roaring, yawning. I was surprised as I was tapping on a memory related to this and started screaming and roaring and barking and crying uncontrollably, I never realised just how much pain was trapped inside. I urge to complete each memory before doing something else as leaving the memory half neutralised is a waste and will also put you into a very bad mood.

I would tap each point for a couple of minutes maybe even longer, Ive tapped on a whole memory for a couple of hours before. Eventually the memory will seem very different, before you interpreted it one way, now you dont really even have an interpretation, you want to really make the memory as neutral as possible.

Once that's done and I mean really done, We want to talk to the kid ask them what they can do about the situation and if you feel like it you can change the situation for them, so now the children, play and have fun. Then let your child play.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

yeh EFT Matrix re-imprinting, wrote it for my dad though..

Oh right, I didn't address that thing, I kept going on about myself, how rude ^_^

I've heard that one of the worst things that could be done to a person is to take the inner emotional scars away and make that person forget about them. The only person I can remember who did exactly that was Jesus. After finishing healing, he would tell that person to not sin again. These little sins people do are scars that are left inside a person as he grows. If they are all gone, the person is gone too, it's like being born anew. That healing is like making the whole world forget the damage has been done, basically it's removing karma and saying not to sin is saying 'not to do whatever made what happened to you happen again'. Kinda harsh since at the start that person didn't know why he was born blind or something else. After the experience is gone, it will have to manifest again in a different way, when you are born again you havta live again, right?

This thing is not the same, but you can't just make yourself avoid every new crisis that happens to you, you havta learn to live your life without running away.

I'm still alive(I think) and yet there are ghosts of me all over the place

That embarrassing event happened once and then was dealt with using this technique but the damage has already been done and the person enters into a cycle controlled by that event. In the cycle, the event and the outcome stop being good or bad, but it still takes control more then the person himself. Still kinda annoying isn't it.

Friend is right (sometimes you should stick more to the original ways of doing it) you can also tap after the side of the body points:

on the side of the thumb, side of the index, pinky finger, karate chop point, the bit on the back of the hand beneath the fourth finger, after tapping that you can hymn a song for 5-10 seconds, count to 5 then hymn a song again for 5-10 seconds, after that, you can shake your hands out take a few deep breaths.

Also every 10 minutes or so you want some water to change the energy systems. And every half hour it might be helpful to have a short 2 minute break walking around going to the toilet.

I didnt tap on those other points because I spent sometimes 5 minutes just tapping out the energy on one of the meridian points, I dont know I just saw it as a waste to move on when so much was being discharged.

This is something that's had a dramatic effect for me anyways- I feel more peaceful, I feel a lot younger as well suprisingly its like my skin feels new, I walk around these days often feeling like im in a trance having compassionate wishes for people, I have less resentment for my parents and thus better relationships, and stand up for myself a lot more, Im a lot more honest, not really scared of other peoples opinions so much.

IMO this is one of the best real life applications of spirituality stuff as it really affects behaviour in such a short period of time whereas an hour of meditation might not neccessarily.

It would be nice to see more tips from proffesionals- I am not a proffesional, but what Ive done has been quite dramatic for myself, and sometimes its better to just do it at 95% of the efficiency than not doing it at all.

Something I find helpful is to search for the feelings like in the sedona method, spend maybe 20 minutes with that, if your finding it difficult to understand your reactions to certain things

Also I watched a film yesterday Disney's the Kid. It was all about a man that had lost his playful child, too rigid, it was all about this inner child stuff and going back to certain memories or events and changing them thus the whole course of his history, Its a funny movie.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mod Message

This stops here

This topic has been split

If the two of you want to call each other names and argue please do it in the Pit where it belongs

If either of you post again here in such a fashion you will be suspended

Thanks for your cooperation

Mod Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, the warning arrogant thing was directly addressing the technique as well so it might be useful

By the way, the warning arrogant thing was directly addressing the technique as well so it might be useful

? Explain, also I found your second post sounded a little narcisstic. I think people should be able to admit their faults, Parents often act like their gods who can do no wrong.

I agree you can live in a state of nothing is good and nothing is bad, and for most of the time its a good way, but when youve got a lot of trauma (most of society) certain things inhibit you

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this