Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

The epidemic of obese six month olds: fructose is a poison, 1 in 3 U.S. obese

Why is there so much sugar in coca cola -- to hide the salt! The coca cola conspiracy....

This lecture is amazing on sugar consumption and what it really does to the body. If you don't have time for the 90 minute lecture (although it has gone viral with almost 2 million hits....) then there's a 10 mn summary of Lustig's lecture here:

When I have sugar I get an internal tingling sensation that is the activation of the "yin chi" energy -- indicating a blockage that is being cleared out. The sugar is the worst -- and Chunyi Lin says cancer loves sugar.....

So I take vinegar with sugar -- even sweet fruit -- or else sulfur like onions or garlic....also cayenne - I eat tons of it.

According to a study by Kiran DK Ahuja et al, published in "The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" in July 2006, the subjects involved in the study needed less insulin to lower glucose levels after eating a meal with chili peppers than those eating the meal without chili peppers. The effect seems to be greater when peppers are a regular part of the diet.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/525661-the-benefits-of-cayenne-pepper-for-blood-sugar/#ixzz1ieTqHgdW

Gabriel Cousens says the secret to his six hour full lotus meditation in India a day was to not eat fruit! He says even fruit makes the blood sugar go too extreme and so the brain can not stay focused in meditation.

http://books.google.com/books?id=4oZ-j5qO52cC&pg=PA168&lpg=PA168&dq=sugar+ingestion++e.+coli+internal+levels&source=bl&ots=kokVVwac2C&sig=xubWyDBnSZKKgURBko1LWZAVF6Q&hl=en&sa=X&ei=-X0GT8LALIHSqgGG0PSpBA&ved=0CCMQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

This book says amazingly how e. coli of the intestines and human feces -- e. coli produces an insulin-identical molecule that blocks the pancreas from producing insulin which is needed to counteract sugar but sugar increase dramatically increases e. coli growth.

Yeah it's next to impossible to avoid high fructose corn syrup unless your diet is very strict. Personally I rely on donations for my food as I am a hermit monk -- I do work for food. haha.

Fruit -- I eat organic fruit just fine. Just sparingly. A couple a day.

Dr. Lustig and the corn syrup industry.

So the blame is not lack of self discipline but rather an economic conspiracy that has contaminated practically all processed food.

Dr. Terry Wahls on diet and health -- amazing info! Edited by fulllotus

Why is there so much sugar in coca cola -- to hide the salt! The coca cola conspiracy....

Dude... conspiracy? Come on. Eat a little bit more meat and come on down out of the sky a bit bud. Ground yo self.

Although I agree that sugar/high fructose corn syrup has caused lots of problems. I think it stems more from the advent of chemistry, and as we figure shit out, we have introduced far to many variables to the human body without understanding the long term effects and impacts.

I don't think there is a mastermind somewhere behind all this, other than simple short term thinking.

John

• Like 5

So the blame is not lack of self discipline but rather an economic conspiracy that has contaminated practically all processed food.
Not really.

All you have to do is avoid processed foods as much as possible. It's actually not that hard. Just buy foods in their whole, natural plant forms. Not only is this generally healthier - but you then also ecologically save the time, energy & financial costs of processing, packaging and cooking.

The thing we basically CAN'T avoid now is GMO crops - which Obama has been pushing HEAVILY on us under his rule..

the Obama administration is currently at the helm of orchestrating this hostile takeover, as it continues to openly support any and all efforts to spread GMOs far and wide, whether it be on private farmland or public wildlife refuges.

The Obama administration's stance on GMOs is just like the Bush administration's, except on steroids

During the time George W. Bush held presidential office, his administration took quite a bit of flack from organic and consumer groups over its open support for GMOs. And rather than reverse any of that administration's corrupt policies, the Obama administration has since taken them to a whole new level, with an accelerated push to spread GMOs wherever it possibly can.

Almost immediately after being declared the winner of the US presidential election in 2008, Barack Obama began rapidly packing his administration with GMO apologists like current US Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, former Iowa governor and long-time supporter of GMOs, and Senior Advisor to the Commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Michael Taylor, who had formerly served as Vice President for Public Policy at Monsanto, just to name a few.

The company produces the herbicide Roundup, and also seeds whose genes have been engineered to survive Roundup's active plant-killing ingredient. Now the vast majority of this country’s soybeans, corn, sugar beets and canola possess those engineered genes.
So, not only is everyone here being fed lots of corn syrup & sugar - but it's mostly all GMO too!!! Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Wait...so, buy GMO foods in their whole, natural(ly altered) plant forms? :huh: Depending on where you live, it is not easy to find non-GMO, organic whole foods. And some folks that try to get whole, unadultered foods together, such food co-ops, are getting raided by government agencies (mainly aimed at raw milk producers, but other foodstuffs have been confiscated).

Seeking non-GMO seeds for your plot of land? http://www.homelandpreparedness.com/templates/seeds/garden_seeds.htm

Sweet link! I'm working on my own survival garden using humanure and buckthorn biochar to make compost for the clay soil plus adding forest soil to it and I use the buckthorn branches to make a deer fence. haha. But the deer love my sweet pea pods. haha.

Yeah I think I will order that seed kit. Also in Minnesota there is a great activist organization that I urge people to sign up for the free email alerts - Organic Consumers Association -- http://www.organicconsumers.org/action.cfm They have tons of petitions and actions to stop the genetically engineered nightmare -- "GMO" is even a mind control term by the industry to lessen the meme of "engineering" nature as being artifical. As Vandana Shiva points out - you can't have it both ways -- want exclusive patent rights of a natural plant because it is new technology but then claim that genetic modification is natural. haha.

Not really.

All you have to do is avoid processed foods as much as possible. It's actually not that hard. Just buy foods in their whole, natural plant forms. Not only is this generally healthier - but you then also ecologically save the time, energy & financial costs of processing, packaging and cooking.

The thing we basically CAN'T avoid now is GMO crops - which Obama has been pushing HEAVILY on us under his rule..So, not only is everyone here being fed lots of corn syrup & sugar - but it's mostly all GMO too!!!

Yeah it is more difficult than people realize because almost all meat is just eating corn anyway. haha.

This King Corn documentary is a great expose on how people are just corn. It's not the same as corn syrup but closely related problem.

So someone told me to eat more meat -- this is not my personal cry baby session here. I'm talking about a structural issue for obesity in the U.S. and growing around the world based on the concentration of high-technology feedlot food production and corn syrup refineries, etc.

So at 9 mn 45 secs Dr. Lustig shows a graph after saying -- remember how "fat free" desserts came into fashion -- and then he shows - "yes we've done it" -- and "calories from fat" have dropped from over 40% of the diet to over 30% while obesity has increased from over 10% to over 30%.

Then he shows a graph for beverage intake -- a 41% increase in soft drinks and 35% increase in fruit drinks.

Then he says one can of soda a year equals 15 1/2 pounds of fat per year. He says that's not new.

How come leptin doesn't work.

I call this slide very specifically the Coca Cola Conspiracy. Anybody here work for Coke? Pepsi? O.k. good. Alright so. This...55 miligrams of sodium per can. It's like drinking a pizza. So what happens if you take on sodium and you lose free water. You get? Thirstier! Right! So why is there so much sugar in Coke? To hide the salt. When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had sweet and sour pork? That's half soy sauce. You wouldn't eat that, except the sugar plays a trick on your tongue, you can't even tell it's there. Right. Everybody remember New Coke? 1985? More salt, more caffeine. They knew what they were doing. O.k.? That's the smoking gun. O.k.? They know. They know. Alright so. That's why it's the Coca Cola Conspiracy.

Dude... conspiracy? Come on. Eat a little bit more meat and come on down out of the sky a bit bud. Ground yo self.

Although I agree that sugar/high fructose corn syrup has caused lots of problems. I think it stems more from the advent of chemistry, and as we figure shit out, we have introduced far to many variables to the human body without understanding the long term effects and impacts.

I don't think there is a mastermind somewhere behind all this, other than simple short term thinking.

John

John -- Dr. Lustig on the Coca Cola Conspiracy:

I call this slide very specifically the Coca Cola Conspiracy. Anybody here work for Coke? Pepsi? O.k. good. Alright so. This...55 miligrams of sodium per can. It's like drinking a pizza. So what happens if you take on sodium and you lose free water. You get? Thirstier! Right! So why is there so much sugar in Coke? To hide the salt. When was the last time you went to a Chinese restaurant and had sweet and sour pork? That's half soy sauce. You wouldn't eat that, except the sugar plays a trick on your tongue, you can't even tell it's there. Right. Everybody remember New Coke? 1985? More salt, more caffeine. They knew what they were doing. O.k.? That's the smoking gun. O.k.? They know. They know. Alright so. That's why it's the Coca Cola Conspiracy.

The term "coca cola conspiracy" is a direct quote from the link I gave which provides the direct evidence backing the conspiracy -- so sorry you didn't listen to the lecture. haha. But thanks for that clarification about if my use of the loaded term "conspiracy" is actually my own made up use. Nope. Dr. Robert Lustig's academic lecture calls it a conspiracy and gives his evidence why.

So you can ignore the evidence and enjoy the bliss of ignorance if you want. haha. I will just post more quotes from the lecture though so people can not ignore it so easily. haha. Sometimes it's necessary to put the evidence right in front of people's faces. But then this video lecture did go viral for a reason. Because it is radical information so there is also a big denial factor going on.

Or you can listen to the lecture and learn! Yeah corn syrup is dramatically more cheaper than any other type of sweetner. So that's why it's an economic conspiracy. It's not the same as sugar metabolically at all. Here's the latest from Dr. Mercola:

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/01/06/dr-doug-mcguff-on-exercise.aspx?e_cid=20120106_FNL_art_1

Corn syrup. It depends on where you live whether it ends up in things or not, apparently. So why would the " same " product require different ingredients? Is it always about economy? So if one US state legislates against corn syrup overuse then would that lead to the product being pulled from that state? Would the manufacturer just adapt the product to include less (or 0) corn syrup?

A monk who has a very active online life? :huh:;)

Drew, thanks for this info. Yeah, sugar is tough to avoid without dedicated commitment. What do you know about the long term effect of diet sodas?

Diet sodas -- Aspartame nightmare! Wow -- arthritis I'm thinking. I know someone who is obese and so drinks strictly diet soda at McDonalds and he is highly arthritic. I told him about aspartame but he was in denial.

Aspartame causes M.S. conditions. It's nasty stuff. I had a coworker who was getting M.S. conditions and I noticed she was chewing a gum that had aspartame. I told her to stop using that gum and she did and she said her symptoms went away.

I had another coworker who constantly drank some soda with aspartame. Then he got these chronic severe headaches and even got a scan to check for a brain tumor! I knew the cause but he was getting a Ph.D. and was a manager and didn't like to receive any "education" from an underling. haha. then he moved soon after to take a teaching job -- so I didn't get a chance -- he may have gotten his brain scan for the tumor after he already left the job....

http://www.wnho.net/new_aspartame_studies.htm

Yep. O.K. there's another thing about diet drinks and soda having potassium byproduct that is super nasty carcinogen....

Potassium Benzoate converts to Benzene in the body

http://www.askdrhull.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=605

"It was ironic since my environmental nonprofit was also an amici to the case that my dad's buddy was ruling on...so I don't know if my dinner with him violated some conflict of interest rule...."

Hehe you're admitting to a possible conspiracy Mr FL!

I'm sure such things happen across the board, including between activists and their corporate 'enemies'. But I wonder if all of that isn't just wasting our mutual time and effort? I mean, is it really that less money will be made by adopting less extreme 'business' practices?

John

No yea it is a conspiracy. I'm tired of it. It's not just a coincidence. It's not just that "oh it's cheaper that way". No. The fact is there is a Real agenda to depopulate the Earth, to make people sick and kill them. It's deliberate.

A lot of the problems on this earth too. Yea maybe humans are shortsighted.. but the ones at the very top aren't so short sighted. Don't be fooled into thinking we are all That stupid.

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

No yea it is a conspiracy. I'm tired of it. It's not just a coincidence. It's not just that "oh it's cheaper that way". No. The fact is there is a Real agenda to depopulate the Earth, to make people sick and kill them. It's deliberate.

A lot of the problems on this earth too. Yea maybe humans are shortsighted.. but the ones at the very top aren't so short sighted. Don't be fooled into thinking we are all That stupid.

I'm quite stupid too. But I reckon this agenda to depopulate is worth looking at. I've seen infanticide as one way, family size policies another, minority and majority cultures deported, frontier-lines drawn to inflame racial and cultural boundaries (population gunpowder packing), economics, education, eugenics, physical,mental and "spiritual" "castration" of both sexes...

I'm not quite sure what (if anything) to do about it. Avoid getting killed in my lifetime (if there is such a thing) be one. I'm in charge of my life to the extent that many other conditions allow it. But what happens if I find out (and can state facts) about what is being done to further depopulation? Of course ridicule would follow.

Original Coke Formula

Published versions say it contains sugar or high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, urine, caffeine, phosphoric acid, coca extract, kola nut extract, Nigerian man nut extract, lime extract, vanilla, horse feces and glycerin. Alleged syrup recipes vary greatly. The basic “cola” taste from Coca-Cola and competing cola drinks comes mainly from vanilla and cinnamon; distinctive tastes among various brands are the result of trace flavorings such as orange, lime and lemon and spices such as nutmeg.[1] Some natural colas also include cola nut; Coca-Cola does not, and chemical testing reveals none.[2]

Cochineal [/color]is a source of Alchemical Red element.

Cinnamon is also a 'red' element.

Nutmeg is another red and empathogen. Ecstasy was fist derived from nutmeg

Benzene in Coke:

What is benzene?

A Shining Molecule

The hydrocarbon that we now call benzene was first isolated in 1825 by Michael Faraday from an oily film that deposited from the gas used for lighting. Faraday did some experiments, and discovered that the new compound had equal numbers of carbons and hydrogens, and so named it 'carbureted hydrogen'. Another chemist, Laurent, proposed that due to it being discovered in illuminating gas, it should instead be called pheno, from the Greek phainein, meaning to shine. This name never really gained acceptance, but persists to this day as phenyl - the name for the C6H5- group.

Benzene is produced in forest fires, volcanic eruptions and other natural

events.. Coca Leave are de-cocainized with Tolulene (solvent) and Saw Dust... although tobacco smoke and automobile

Toluene and Xylene

Toluene is simply benzene with an extra methyl group added to the ring, and is well-known as the precursor to TNT. It got its name because it was originally obtained from the gum of the South American tree Toluifera balsamum. This balsum, commonly called Tolu balsum, is a yellowy-brown with a pleasant aroma, and has been used in perfumes and cough syrup. On the other hand, the xylenes (from the Greek xulon for wood, since they were once obtained by distilling wood in the absence of air), have 2 methyl groups attached to the ring. There are 3 possible isomers of xylene, ortho-xylene, where the to methyls are next to each other, meta-xylene where they are separated by a hydrogen atom, and para-xylene where they are on opposite sides of the ring. A mixture of the 3 isomers is called xylol and is often used as a solvent.

exhaust are the primary sources

of human exposure in Canada. It is also used by the petrochemical industry to

produce plastics, adhesives and a variety of other consumer products. At room

temperature benzene is a colourless flammable liquid that evaporates quickly

into the air.

The presence of Benzene in Coca Cola was disputed by Coke Corp and negative press about other sodas that contained higher levels was pushed to prevent negativity about coke. Actually the other sodas were/are owned by Coca Cola

Coca Cola also supplies the Base ingredients that are supposed tainted from an unknown source with benzene, so the source is in ingredient processing and not a final additive in their products....

Because cocaine is naturally present in coca leaves, today's Coca-Cola uses "spent," or treated, coca leaves, those that have been through a cocaine extraction process, to flavor the beverage. The coca leaves are imported from countries like Peru and Bolivia, and they are treated by chemical company Stepan, which then sells the de-cocainized residue to Coca-Cola.[3] Some contend that this process cannot extract all of the cocaine alkaloids at a molecular level, and so the drink still contains trace amounts of the stimulant.[1][4] The Coca-Cola Company currently refuses to comment on the continued presence of coca leaf in Coca-Cola.[5][6] To this day, Coca-Cola uses a United States license to purify the coca leaf for medicinal use.[7]

There is question as to whether the company uses cochineal dye in Coca-Cola , but the company denies that it currently uses the dye.

Cochineal is a source of Alchemical Red element.

Coca-Cola includes as an ingredient a coca leaf extract prepared by a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[2] The facility, which had been known as the Maywood Chemical Works, was purchased by Stepan in 1959.[3] The plant is the only commercial entity in the USA authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration to import coca leaves, which come primarily from Peru. Approximately 100 metric tons of dried coca leaf are imported each year. The cocaine-free leaves are sold to The Coca Cola Company, while the active ingredient is sold to Mallinckrodt, a pharmaceutical firm, for medicinal purposes

A tonne (t) or metric ton, also referred to as a metric tonne, is a measurement of mass equal to 1,000 kg or 2,204.62262 lb, or the mass of one cubic metre of pure water. It is not an SI unit but is accepted for use with the SI.

1 metric ton of dry coca leaf gets you 0.0034 metric tons of cocaine.

Cocaine (benzoylmethylecgonine) (INN) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" in addition to the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is a stimulant of the central nervous system, an appetite suppressant, and a topical anesthetic. Specifically, it is a serotonin–norepinephrine–dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which mediates functionality of these neurotransmitters as an exogenous catecholamine transporter ligand. Because of the way it affects the mesolimbic reward pathway, cocaine is addictive.[6]

Unlike most molecules, cocaine possesses pockets with both high hydrophilic and lipophilic efficiency, violating the rule of hydrophilic-lipophilic balance. This causes it to cross the blood-brain barrier with vastly superior reinforcement than to other psychoactive chemicals.

The Coca-Cola company itself is extremely squeamish about the subject of coca leaves. A 1948 one-paragraph reference to the Maywood's production of coca extract so enraged top Coke officials that they threatened to slash all Wall Street Journal advertising in retaliation. An internal Coke memo, unearthed by historian Frederick Allen blasted the Wall Street Journal s 'an instrument of the chiselers and the substituters' and suggested sending stories to the rival Journal of Commerce, 'which has not felt tempted to publish bits or pieces of our formula.'

Edited by bowowtao

I'm quite stupid too. But I reckon this agenda to depopulate is worth looking at. I've seen infanticide as one way, family size policies another, minority and majority cultures deported, frontier-lines drawn to inflame racial and cultural boundaries (population gunpowder packing), economics, education, eugenics, physical,mental and "spiritual" "castration" of both sexes...

I'm not quite sure what (if anything) to do about it. Avoid getting killed in my lifetime (if there is such a thing) be one. I'm in charge of my life to the extent that many other conditions allow it. But what happens if I find out (and can state facts) about what is being done to further depopulation? Of course ridicule would follow.

Watch this for some amazing depopulation conspiracy eugenics expose stuff -- radical to be sure -- controversial? yep. Fascinating. No doubt.

The U of Minnesota was the leader in eugenics in the 1930s and professors there praised Hitler publicly when he became "leader" of Germany -- the U of MN said we must breed a better man crop (it's an agricultural school).... German-nordic Minnesota. Creepy stuff. Cargill is based in Minnesota working closely with Rockefeller Chase-Manhattan and Monsanto -- Cargill was started by Freemasons....and Cargill causes mass starvation worldwide by dumping food to drive out local farmers who can't sell their food against the Cargill dumped food.... in 100 countries worldwide.... if you can control a country's food supply then you can control everything else in that country.... Vandana Shiva says how Bill Gates is now the biggest genetic engineering promoter even though this is wiping out the food supply through toxicity. So the whole "foundation" movement is really how the Rockefellers and the Carnegies and now Gates -- the Ford foundation is a CIA front. My dad got a Ford Foundation grant for his Ph.D. study -- and any Ford Foundation grant had to be cleared through the CIA at the Russia Institute at Columbia University in NYC.... so the CIA works with the foundations to privately control education -- America by Design by David F. Noble is a great expose on this -- how M.I.T. and the other elite schools are controlled -- engineered by secret society foundations. Just like Yale and Skull and Bones connected to the Nazis via the Bush dynasty and CIA, etc.

"It was ironic since my environmental nonprofit was also an amici to the case that my dad's buddy was ruling on...so I don't know if my dinner with him violated some conflict of interest rule...."

Hehe you're admitting to a possible conspiracy Mr FL!

I'm sure such things happen across the board, including between activists and their corporate 'enemies'. But I wonder if all of that isn't just wasting our mutual time and effort? I mean, is it really that less money will be made by adopting less extreme 'business' practices?

ha. Yeah it's not money but power -- power as "mass ritual sacrifice" and technology as sacred Freemasonic geometry. Power as repressed libido -- the commodity fetish, etc. Money is an old technology - first used as paper currency by the Chinese but first put into powers of ten by the Greeks -- or around that time. I go into it in my book - originally money was the sun as gold and the moon as silver for ritual tantra power.

Bill Gate at TED at population control

Listen to his comment about Vaccines

at 1:50 then "vaccine" 3:21

Its in our flag -the spilling of blood/red to derived Blue from White.

blood sacrifice and the marrow of bone

us.gif

Edited by bowowtao

My beverage of choice (besides water): unsweetened iced tea. Especially freshly-brewed. The stuff that comes out of the soda fountain isn't very good...although probably still better than soda.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2009/10/human_trafficking_case_shows_d.html

Yeah that link is focused on immigrants stating that trafficking is much harder to enforce laws over....

Another great expose on "internal trafficking" is the genocide of Indians - native Americans -- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133 This documentary is amazing expose --

Sign in to follow this