SpinningDjinn

What is Wu Wei?

Isn't there too much aluminum in mortimonite or is that just bentonite?

depends on the source and how metals are refined in the soil over time.

some soil organisms -I think HOS? making bio magnetite in some kinds of

earth. They follow the lay lines and dig out the REE's

Chondrodite is a nesosilicate mineral with formula (Mg,Fe)5(SiO4)2(F,OH,O)2. Although it is a fairly rare mineral, it is the most frequently encountered member of the humite group of minerals. It is formed in hydrothermal deposits from locally metamorphosed dolomite. It is also found associated with skarn and serpentinite. It was discovered in 1817 on Mt. Somma, part of the Vesuvius complex in Italy, and named from the Greek for "granule", which is a common habit for this mineral.

220px-Chondrodite-Magnetite-37952.jpg

depends on the source and how metals are refined in the soil over time.

some soil organisms -I think HOS? making bio magnetite in some kinds of

earth. They follow the lay lines and dig out the REE's

So turns out Dr. Joel Wallach's source for his plant-derived minerals is "humic shale" -- i.e. compacted forest soil. haha. I've got ten acres of forest soil behind me that I'm constantly playing in and working in and imbibing by mistake. haha. I imbibed the buckthorn as charcoal and I was in survive pain for several days -- searching for a means to get the stuff out of my colon. I posted a detailed play by play of the pain on my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- death defying.

haha. Have you done charcoal -- usually it's coconut charcoal in a real fine powder mixed with other stuff. I was just smashing it with a hammer -- grinding it and some of the pieces are big -- stuff just stuck in my colon as it absorbs water big time. haha. Very painful to get out. haha. Of course I didn't take it with any other stuff - just spoonfuls of it for a few days.

is a nesosilicate mineral with formula (Mg,Fe)5(SiO4)2(F,OH,O)2. Although it is a fairly rare mineral, it is the most frequently encountered member of the humite group of minerals. It is formed in hydrothermal deposits from locally metamorphosed dolomite. It is also found associated with skarn and serpentinite. It was discovered in 1817 on Mt. Somma, part of the Vesuvius complex in Italy, and named from the Greek for "granule", which is a common habit for this mineral.

220px-Chondrodite-Magnetite-37952.jpg

Well is it taken up by food grown in volcanic soil -- like central america? Chondrodite -- isn't that a shell in the ocean also - with a similar name....

Appears to be as it's mentioned in Working Farmer -- http://books.google.com/books?id=mc5FAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA231&lpg=PA231&dq=Chondrodite+volcanic+soil&source=bl&ots=hDWnEVH7Oa&sig=yWOf1wV8xGw2lSFMcRxl8BsLwok&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Vr4GT7qEE9LfggfL25GJAg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Chondrodite%20volcanic%20soil&f=false

Check this out -- Dr. Terry Wahls heals M.S. with diet.

Edited by fulllotus

The genocide of Indochina was so the U.S. could preserve it's easy sources for metals in Southeast Asia. Can't remember the book I read that in - -but a solid scholarly expose.

Yeah, way back when they were hoarding all the natural and useable deposits of crystalline "cinnabar"

Now the black arts take it from humanity directly, but on a grand scale. I was wondering about the stem cell and DNA collecting along with fetus etc being used for..

Now with imaging miles into the earth there's a mad scramble to extract every bit for the new tech.

My intuition about the soil bacteria is its like the earths immune system and since the lay lines are shifting to

Aquarian magnetic north there's a branching and increase of the magnetic web earths skin.

I know some research has been done with MontMorillonite that formed RNA and it also greatly increases soil bacteria..

Nano Bacteria

We know from the oldest Guodian Tao Te Ching, that Laozi originally wrote the term as 亡為 wang wei

There are two versions of chapter 64 in the Guodian Tao Te Ching. One with 亡為 and one with 無為

That'll say Laozi changed the term from wang wei into wu wei and rewrote the chapter 64 text.

This Guodian chapter 64C text passage is thus Laozi's own mature definition of the term:

聖人無為

故無敗也

無執

故無失也

慎終若始

則無敗事矣

Well is it taken up by food grown in volcanic soil -- like central america? Chondrodite -- isn't that a shell in the ocean also - with a similar name....

Appears to be as it's mentioned in Working Farmer -- http://books.google.com/books?id=mc5FAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA231&lpg=PA231&dq=Chondrodite+volcanic+soil&source=bl&ots=hDWnEVH7Oa&sig=yWOf1wV8xGw2lSFMcRxl8BsLwok&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Vr4GT7qEE9LfggfL25GJAg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Chondrodite%20volcanic%20soil&f=false

Check this out -- Dr. Terry Wahls heals M.S. with diet.

Some plants do -certain species retain from one seed to the next and others only while growing in the soil that's a rich source. Usually around natural springs where water has lots of levity..

The crystal sources are extremely rare -usually reddish from ferrous iron in same deposit as one of the forms of Bio magnetite. Curious about the shell, could be -the names tended to carry over as they changed from one source to another..

"Working Farmer " yep those are all sources of red and possibly bio magnetite

Edited by bowowtao

WoW! I didn't realize that 'wu wei' was so complicated.

聖人無為故無敗也

無執故無失也

慎終若始則無敗事矣

Sages have no activity and therefore no errors.

They have no grip and therefore no losses.

Caution ends as well as begins a rule of the flawless office.

'wu wei' isn't complicated; the term means 'no activity'.

The problem is that some people take this too literally as a means to justify laziness which it has nothing to do with.

• Like 1

The you that you think you are is a product of nature. The you that you are, is not. Nature is a vibration that arises from the perception that it is separate from Wu Wei,...and must find its way home,...which this active expression of Tao can never do, because in reality it was never separate. The sum of Yang and Yin is their dissolution,...not a unity with Wu Wei.

In reality, Yang and Yin do not exist (stand alone), but have a dependent orgination, held together by the motion to seek union with Wu Wei. To understand this, one must recognize that Yang is Yin, and Yin is Yang,...two aspects of the same illusion.

This likely will not answer your question,...but perhaps insight you to restate the question.

V

That's simply a matter of how choose to define (limit, create boundaries around, reify) Nature...

I agree with your conceptualization of Yin and Yang.

Not looking for answers actually, answers are dead.

Questions are alive.

http://www.thebigview.com/forum/showthread.php?p=110000

haha. Undivided Light. Wu Chi is formless so it's not a fulcrum.

We can not see the formless -- we can listen to it though. Wu Wei comes from the time-frequency uncertainty principle that creates light. Consciousness as Emptiness is not light - but rather creates light.

This "fulcrum" as a visual form -- not formless.

A fulcrum is for work that needs to be done -- mechanics.

So you got your undivided light fixation from Walter Russell?

so much for undivided light.

No! Undivided Light is not form,...no form (energy, mass, nor time) can enter Undivided Light. A fulcrum is not form,...it's a fulcrum,...Still, Causeless, Dimensionless,...upon which duality effects its perceived motion.

No! I did not get Undivided Light from Walter Russell,...although, when you strip-out Walter Russell's beliefs from his science, he does articulate the nature of Divided Light, although he uses other terms.

Undivided Light cannot be known through the 6 senses,...the 6 senses only detect motion,...motion is an illusion,...no different from a dream,...often called maya.

We CANNOT "listen" to formless, Undivided Light,...to listen implies vibration,...the still, fulcrum of Wu Wei does not vibrate.

"haha" I had my first direct experience with Undivided Light in December 1974.

V

Edited by Vmarco

Yeah like blue-green algae - the ultimate Wu Wei!!

Wu Wei is not blue-green algae,...Wu Wei is without vibration, thus without color.

How can this be understood? As an analogy, the Heart-Center is not only the 7th point, or interlacing of the Magen David, but the 7th sense or Consciousness. The 7th sense (which vibrates as the color of green light) is not the transcendental or 8th sense; however, the 7th sense (Heart Center) is the gate so-to-say to the 8th sense (Heart-Mind). The 8th sense vibrates as white light. If you spin green light with red light (the physical center) and violet light (the mental center) it makes white light.

Thus, considering the descension into form, white light is as the first expression on the fulcrum of the Clear, Undivided Light of Wu Wei.

All moving things are unbalanced. Once there is balance, things no longer move (vibrate), and thus their condition instantly dissolves,...and with it the perceived energy it embodied.

In the Stillness of Wu Wei there is no energy, no motion, no conditions, no opposites, no knowledge. Energy, motion, conditions, opposites, and knowledge are imagined characteristics experienced through the lower six sense organs in time. Everything experienced in time is experienced in the past. There is no Present in time.

Wu Wei is the Present.

Jamgon Kongtrul explains...

"Actual phenomena - that is, the world and its inhabitants - are objects that we grasp at with our senses. These appearances are simply our mind's manifestations of confusion. In the end, they are not actually existent in any way whatsoever, but are like the appearances in a dream."

V

Edited by Vmarco

聖人無為故無敗也

無執故無失也

慎終若始則無敗事矣

Sages have no activity and therefore no errors.

They have no grip and therefore no losses.

Caution ends as well as begins a rule of the flawless office.

This is why you cannot laugh in wu wei. you cannot 'do'. as soon as you move from 'be' to 'do' you separate from the whole, and join the world of ten thousand things.

EXCEPT my hunch is you can laugh from wuwei .. it is a special kind of laughter. the cosmic laughter. no mind laughter.

• Like 1

"No! I did not get Undivided Light from Walter Russell"

where did you get it from?

i did read this;

https://www.philosophy.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=82

walter russell is a unique thinker, so was hegel, and now hegel has been rendered obsolete by 20th century physics.

defining matter , either by science or philosophy is problematic (big time).

i am in the camp of folks who feels that light has traveled some 13.7 billion light years since the big bang.

this "event horizon" does expand with time becoz light does move. some galaxies we now observe as flying further away from us.

at some point they will disappear across the event horizon for good. some of the these galaxies seem to be speeding up.

Vmarco i do enjoy your posts and i can almost conceptualize some of the ideas of russell. then i am reminded of eddington, dirac,

planck, gibbons, hawking. entropy does exist.

i would like to recommend the book Information and the Nature of Reality edited by Paul Davies and Henrik Gregersen

We are being prepared to exceed the days of the 84 Mahasiddhas. Understanding Light is the next turn of the Wheel.

V

hi,

Do you think that if scientists discover no time and undivided light, it will have an impact on the world?

Quantum physics has already been discovered and people are still not enlightened. So effort by individuals is still needed; though maybe people will progress quicker due to the increase in vibration.

Edited by chris d

yeah so you notice much change from taking in all that silica? haha. Patrick Flanagan claims he's got some nano-form of silica but apparently I read a nice expose on his methodology.

The spirulina folks say iron is the number one deficiency and spirulina is very easily assimilated for iron and how chelating agents added to minerals can be deleterious for various reasons.

Anyway they add the minerals to the spirulina but it's not all these different kinds -- just like potassium, iron, zinc, etc.

Yeah like that Dr. Wallach dude selling micro nutrients that are supposedly more assimilated -- kind of like the claims of Flanagan. What's your take on these dudes?

I started using all kinds of greens, but eventually settled with lettuce because it maintained body ph for a long time and works quickly. I know the ree's are in lettuce and since the core is white and that's part that traditionally used for alchemy. White is another way of saying blue. The montmorillonite makes plants grow huge. Ive tried many sources of silica and none except lettuce have an obvious and lasting effect. I used to eat wild lettuce and dandelion roots every year and white of my eyes would get very clear and the iris lost it darker black and gold tinges -its all in the white color. Almost all sea bed minerals work but they can cause problems ..I think its excessively low PH? -that is actually dangerous. I do use this brand Cell Food along with eating lettuce. The problem with lettuce is the amount to consume..

In case this all seems off topic. Chemical Alchemy that is a part of Taoism uses the manifest forms of red and blue chi to enable Wu Wei. They manifest as minerals, salts, colors, sound, plants, some animals, fish, donuts (sprinkled/red-white-blue) and coffee..

Well, since we're off topic, I just want to share that I seem to have a deep connection with lettuce. Love it. Grew up on iceburg. Then discovered red/green leaf. Love the butter/Boston lettuces. Radicchio and Belgian endive too. I also know someone who can eat a plate of lettuce for a meal. Now I don't think I'm so crazy. Thanks. :)

Have you noticed that alkaline quality butter lettuce has compared with other?

This is why you cannot laugh in wu wei. you cannot 'do'. as soon as you move from 'be' to 'do' you separate from the whole, and join the world of ten thousand things.

EXCEPT my hunch is you can laugh from wuwei .. it is a special kind of laughter. the cosmic laughter. no mind laughter.

Interesting thoughts. I am without words though.

You aren't suggesting here that I should shut up, are you? B)