Sign in to follow this  

flower-of-life, sacred geometry

Doesn't he live in Arizona? Dolphins are from outer space and they figured out how to cure any virus...pretty wild stuff...but he would probably be an entertaining guy to get a coffee with.

The Melchezedek's have some very interesting highlights.

While alot of their teachings can resonate deeply, some others will leave you thinking ...

.... wtf ??

Have fun with it, the material is very absorbing.

As a general rule of thumb I don't want to study with anyone who says we are in the "end times".

I mean it's entertaining like an episode of Star Trek is entertaining.

The part where he references qigong was sort of interesting though. I think he was saying qigong takes energy in from all of nature, stars etc and his meditation takes energy from another dimension.

I asked Michael Winn about the merkaba years ago and he said it was a fire method(from Atlantis?!)and he felt Taoist practices were more balanced, grounded etc.

There are many times during standing forms of meditation in which the geometry of reality seems to jump out and make itself known. I'm reminded of an early mentor who pointed in the direciton of fixed point meditations in empty space. Wow was I surprised when I applied that fixed point practice to the mandala. The flux of seemingly static forms most certainly fed the minds of countless generations of seekers before us. Practice without geometry is a bridge without angles. Even Labann movement analysis in summary charts the bodies range within a double tetrahedron, or frames it as an icosahedron.

Spectrum

yeah, you know... he does have some wild idea's...

the trick is be wise enough to pick out the good one's from the not-so-good ones...

was he serious about the dolphins?? lol...

I asked Michael Winn about the merkaba years ago and he said it was a fire method(from Atlantis?!)and he felt Taoist practices were more balanced, grounded etc.

Michael Winn has very limited understanding about advanced Merkaba practices (based form his comments on HT forum).

He is right about it being a fire practice, though. So is his Fusion or any practice involving visualization of spining/fast movement of energies.

Sign in to follow this