Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Global Revolution!

sheriffs and highway patrol here are privately owned organization.

All the policing agencies are receiving the same equipment.

One interesting piece is sonic blast device that sends a sound wave

that travels through glass and metal to jolt or distract persons inside

vehicles. Ever been hit with a red light camera flash?

My intuitive about these things is they are designed to damage specific

parts of our nervous systems.. (I know they can do this from the sky, but when you have

a bunch of protesters all in one location, why not target the insubordination?)

..Parts essential to our now collectively-spontaneously-evolving-returning-soul-selfconscience.

There really is nothing they can to to stop the cosmic wheel. The tipping point they hate is all of our hearts opening

at once because they do not have a continued existence in that place -only we do.

they've spent the centuries weeding out their own humanity that is soul self conscience.

it really is impossible to commit genocide when you have a conscience to rely on.

The immortal seed, the Po is missing in them and they would rely on technology to continue, but this only lasts so long.

They imprison our mind with fear to prevent their own end, haha

Metta-aleph, Om Ma ni Mad mi Hum, Ga-Ya-Te-Ga-Ya-Te-Ha-Ra-Ga-Ya-Te-Ha-Ra-So-Ga-Ya-Te-Bo-Ji-So-Wa-Ka-Ha-No-Shin-Go-Wa

• Like 1

sheriffs and highway patrol here are privately owned organization.

All the policing agencies are receiving the same equipment.

One interesting piece is sonic blast device that sends a sound wave

that travels through glass and metal to jolt or distract persons inside

vehicles. Ever been hit with a red light camera flash?

My intuitive about these things is they are designed to damage specific

parts of our nervous systems.. (I know they can do this from the sky, but when you have

a bunch of protesters all in one location, why not target the insubordination?)

..Parts essential to our now collectively-spontaneously-evolving-returning-soul-selfconscience.

There really is nothing they can to to stop the cosmic wheel. The tipping point they hate is all of our hearts opening

at once because they do not have a continued existence in that place -only we do.

they've spent the centuries weeding out their own humanity that is soul self conscience.

it really is impossible to commit genocide when you have a conscience to rely on.

The immortal seed, the Po is missing in them and they would rely on technology to continue, but this only lasts so long.

Metta-aleph, Om Ma ni Mad mi Hum, Ga-Ya-Te-Ga-Ya-Te-Ha-Ra-Ga-Ya-Te-Ha-Ra-So-Ga-Ya-Te-Bo-Ji-So-Wa-Ka-Ha-No-Shin-Go-Wa

It could be part of the agenda, although it doesn't seem to have as much of an affect when made so darn blatantly obvious. :mellow:

our hearts are our magnetic core that make a rather large sphere all operating from the same station.

We get our telepathic abilities from this and our conscience that is our link to the creator Sol-Sun.

Conscience allows divination within the boundary of cosmic laws that may be called Mother Nature.

No harm can be done in this place. In fact harm cannot even be conceived of.

There's a very good chart produced by David Hawkins in Power vers Force that shows the per capita

sphere of influence individuals have at the various levels of consciousness also depicted in that book.

I wish I have a copy to upload. Its rather remarkable being in the ranges of 100,000 to millions for person

who's heart is open, or in peace.

I like that oddly crafted mantra like string at the end :D

The funny thing about your post, to include the ommitted opening of hearts, is that they can live in our hearts just fine, because an open heart is nonexclusive, agape love.

Who doesnt love a good cyborg-conspiracy-matrix movie? :lol:

Things are as they need be, why worry?

Dont worry, be happy, ya ya ya.

• Like 1

like the Wu dancers it's women who awaken first because the earth is female -mother nature.

Piss of the wrong group of mothers and an unstoppable force will issue.

run Mr. Rothchild

I think Drew Hemple points out that Na-Aum is ment to be freely given away. Males are the natural

Jing source that leads to awakening the heart of the mother -literally the earth and all the Wu dancers.

seems to make cultivation a very important social issue.

like the Wu dancers it's women who awaken first so the Ogdoad is originaly 4 -a hint at cosmic math.

I hear a movement of mothers has started in Israel? this would be the heart of oppression in the movement

since Rothchild is heavily invested there. Israel is a huge food supplier for many countries. There is an absolute

overabundance of sustenance there. Control of the food markets is where they have their real hold over populations.

Conscience based positive intentions go out to all the women in Israel.

Ah,hm I wonder how fast jing energy travels compared with with a bullet? or maybe with Shen energy?

we are one big soup of energy. The movement of consciousness will begin in the area of greatest strife.

found a link to a free e-book for Power vers Force. On page 115 is the chart showing levels of consciousness sphere of influence over world population. The history of Hawkins work is included in the book that is very fascinating.

My link

Edited by taooneusa
  • Like 1

"we are one big soup of energy. The movement of consciousness will begin in the area of greatest strife."

"There really is nothing they can to to stop the cosmic wheel. The tipping point they hate is all of our hearts opening

at once because they do not have a continued existence in that place -only we do."

i sit here in equanimity.

lots of stuff goes wrong when the government simply thinks it can spend any amount of money on whatever it wishes...it needs to take that money from people in order to buy these things...

or even the shortened version "lots of stuff goes wrong when the government simply thinks' :o

challenging times, indeed.

what can a poor boy do? except continue to play his baguazhang......

That must be the inevitable second step back. :( The first one was Obama's foreign policy with China.

We agreed to participate in the Kyoto protocol in the future, giving one point, then we took two points. All of these events occured at roughly the same time in history.

Edited by Informer

Interesting page.

Interesting information.

If people would follow some of these strategies on a global scale

there would be quite a bit of change taking place. Unfortunately,

most individuals within the societies of the world are brainwashed

into believing they are sheep.

Thanks for posting this page.

• Like 1

After reading this whole thread.

My thoughts are:

Despite being very anti-government/leftist/anti corporation I cant help but agree with some of joeblasts comments.

People are often "anti-system" due to feeling like they dont belong, also we must try to look at things from the eyes of the rich and wealthy, asking them to stop being greedy is silly. To someone in a very poor stricken country, the poorest in america are wealthy and should stop being so greedy. Everyone has different needs and wants, it is perhaps unjust to say which needs are acceptable and which arent. I dont want to have to work 60 hours a week in a charity fundraising door to door sales job just to make enough money to survive..does this make me greedy? Perhaps I value free-time over a car. Whereas someone else might love to spend a lot of time at work if it gives them the status they desire and the approval of the rich educated friends they want, perhaps also associating women with money also. It is true in a way that the poor in the US are much richer than the poor have ever been or most poor in other countries, it is the social inequality and feeling of being less they dont like. Its very difficult to tell rich people who value material possessions so strongly with their sense of self, who has more is used as ego. Also money is a means to trade and exchange goods and values, while I would love a utopian society, I am finding it hard to imagine one without money.

However maybe we shouldnt try to be so nice and should just take. As someones going to have to lose something so others can gain.

I believe the solution lies in EDUCATION AND MASS MEDIA.. If I learnt what having a still mind/presence was in school, if I learned everyones intrinsic relationship to each other was, if I learned how to go back to past memories and take away the emotional trauma and negative beliefs that destroyed my self esteem, how to think for myself, how to feel feelings, how to rely on myself for good feelings, etc etc If I was made to see how other cultures lived and to help them when I was in school, If I was made to question authority. If children were learning this in schools now the world would be very different. If that 1% learned these things they might rely less on power/possessions/pride for good feelings, see everyone else as similar, find it difficult to hurt others etc. If that 1-40% were taught that happiness relies on yourself as oppose to THINGS, Perhaps take a lot of effort changing the worlds consciousness whatever appeals to people the fact that raising consciousness will improve concentration, health, performance at work, sports, relationships, etc. Peoples values needs to change. I think it would be very difficult to fight or force rich people to be even poorer (why would they want that anyways) One has to work to positively impact the rich.

If the 1-40% of the worlds wealth were made to think self inquiry was extremely important, mental stillness and presence

Free Energy is one solution

Free food is another solution- by going to vegetarian organic resources where people grow their own nutritious food

Free materials for homes, free transport eg magnetic trains that can go from one side of the world to another.

So in short my suggestion is that by appealing to the wants and desires of the top 40% of the world who are most powerful and giving them things they want by improving their mind and consciousness...eg greater confidence and self esteem and positive beliefs will attract more money, better relationships, more love etc, also working on this power of the mind at a young age, meditation will make people more aware, the idea of karma, energy, If people realise that seeking joy has no opposites or conditions, whereas seeking love from people/persons relies on a certain status and is temporary resulting in pain at some point, people will question how to gain joy.

Thats what got me into the whole meditation in the first place..

When I found out that confidence and self esteem attracted women (at 17, but at 21, I still care lol), also that happiness from women is temporary and so are friends and how to gain lasting happiness. This then resulted in a lot of soaking in spiritual materials which slowly changed my opinions about everything.

Anyone seen that movie limitless, basically the idea is that the guy takes a pill and then uses the other 80% of his brain to do whatever he wants and focus properly. I believe that if people used their minds correctly right now they probably could come up with solutions.

Edited by sinansencer

:) /\

It just irks me that the history of this country has been such that it was a major source of attraction to have the opportunity to be here and thrive, and now we're being told that one mustnt thrive, it is selfish to thrive. Sorry, I do not believe that. People should be allowed to thrive. Just as they should be allowed to fail. Make your own risk reward choices, keep the measuring stick the same for everyone. Help someone too much and then they become reliant on your help and less reliant on themselves. Are the poor third world countries going to get better by us giving them money, which is promptly taken by various bodies until dust is left for the actual intended recipients? We've already seen that endgame. We've already seen the endgame of people wanting a million different services and not wanting to pay the tax burden that results from it - it happens anyway and the politicians tell us they're making deals for it to be solvent.

I'm not necessarily anti government but I dont trust 'em as far as I can throw 'em. Politicians should not be in the game of investing taxpayer money or making promises to friends with results in legislation. I'm not necessarily anti corporation, but I dont trust 'em as far as I can throw 'em, and keeping monopolies away is definitely in the best interests of the citizenry.

Free energy and food would be great but we need the technology of a star trek civilization before we can provide like a star trek civilization. Unfortunately the mag trains mostly dont make economic sense in the least - I dont see a reason to make all of the taxpayers subsidize it if its not going to be heavily utilized. i.e. extracting more value from it than it took to create it, at the very least...which its just not even coming into the city's range, much less the ballpark's range.

Upward growth is kinda like meditation, deepening meditation. You can only go so deep so fast with what you've got and the skills you've amassed, and if you try going faster than you may, it simply winds up being counterproductive.

Greetings..

It just irks me that the history of this country has been such that it was a major source of attraction to have the opportunity to be here and thrive, and now we're being told that one mustnt thrive, it is selfish to thrive. Sorry, I do not believe that. People should be allowed to thrive. Just as they should be allowed to fail. Make your own risk reward choices, keep the measuring stick the same for everyone.

There's the rub.. the "measuring stick" is a sliding scale with the elite and powerful sliding it to their advantage.. these are the same people that extract wealth from the economy without a balanced return.. Is a Wall Street CEO or a hedge fund manager worth 300 times the work and effort of carpenter, brick-mason, or common laborer? these are the questions of our times, how much wealth/resource is reasonable? we need an earnings scale that incentivizes the "job creators" to actually create jobs..

So, i suggest an earnings scale that sets the upper end of the scale at no greater than 50 times the average earnings of the bottom 30% of the Nation's citizens.. yes, that includes the unemployed.. the more that the lower 30% of the citizens earn, all of them, then the more the highest earners can earn.. this incentivizes creating real work for living wages for everyone.. oh yeah, resources will be priced in the same proportions, such that no one who actually works for a living can be classed into poverty or the 'working poor' except by their own mismanagement of their earnings.. this will adjust the disparity between the earners, but..

It just irks me that that those that those that have set-up a system to extract a disproportionate share of the resources get 'irked' when others suggest equitable social structures..

Be well..

• Like 4

Greetings..

It just irks me that the history of this country has been such that it was a major source of attraction to have the opportunity to be here and thrive, and now we're being told that one mustnt thrive, it is selfish to thrive. Sorry, I do not believe that. People should be allowed to thrive. Just as they should be allowed to fail. Make your own risk reward choices, keep the measuring stick the same for everyone.

There's the rub.. the "measuring stick" is a sliding scale with the elite and powerful sliding it to their advantage.. these are the same people that extract wealth from the economy without a balanced return.. Is a Wall Street CEO or a hedge fund manager worth 300 times the work and effort of carpenter, brick-mason, or common laborer? these are the questions of our times, how much wealth/resource is reasonable? we need an earnings scale that incentivizes the "job creators" to actually create jobs..

So, i suggest an earnings scale that sets the upper end of the scale at no greater than 50 times the average earnings of the bottom 30% of the Nation's citizens.. yes, that includes the unemployed.. the more that the lower 30% of the citizens earn, all of them, the the more the highest earners can earn.. this incentivizes creating real work for living wages for everyone.. oh yeah, resources will be priced in the same proportions, such that no one who actually works for a living can be classed into poverty or the 'working poor' except by their own mismanagement of their earnings.. this will adjust the disparity between the earners, but..

It just irks me that that those that those that have set-up a system to extract a disproportionate share of the resources get 'irked' when others suggest equitable social structures..

Be well..

Good post, I am curious your perspective on women's rights and fair-effective food distribution as factors of effective and short term change in the world?

• Like 1

Greetings..

Good post, I am curious your perspective on women's rights and fair-effective food distribution as factors of effective and short term change in the world?

I believe in equal rights for women, no one should be discriminated against based on gender.. There are sufficient resources and infrastructure to assure that no one should lack basic and sufficient food, but.. we really need to look at our ability to adapt and grow locally as much as possible, and to climatize our diets for the regions we live in.. the current model for suburban sprawl is extremely inefficient, disproportionately burdening municipal and social services.. expansive areas single family dwellings are recent additions to our culture, and a huge burden on resources.. in independent 'single family unit' further isolates people from each other and promotes a self-centered perspective.. migration toward community centers that provide the majority of the community's needs as easily accessible community operated clusters, can begin to re-establish the what has been eroding since the industrial revolution.. interactive cooperative communal units.. where people work together for everyone's benefit..

Technology has reduced the amount of work necessary to maintain a functional supply chain of goods and services, but the economic model hasn't adapted to the change, and.. the economic model punishes those that have been replaced by technology, or whose amount of work puts them below the threshold for benefits like retirement and healthcare.. this is a most opportune time for the public/private sectors to integrate a community retrofitting program designed for using the talents available.. the time and resources are available, it is the misplaced value-system that is the obstacle.. the current monetary and economic system is antiquated, and will result in social chaos if it is not completely overhauled, but.. the last greedy few will wring the last ounce of profit from a declining economy, in the belief that the coming storm will treat them differently than they have treated those they have plundered, it will not.. i am hopeful people will make intelligent changes to insure against anarchy and a century of of warring states restructuring a new social structure, but.. i see no evidence of the power-brokers changing their ways voluntarily, and the alternative is frightening..

The US economy, and the whole world economy, that is based on unbalanced and antiquated value-systems, will change drastically, and soon.. we can no longer pit person against person to struggle for a greater 'share of the pie', when the 'pie' is artificially regulated to insure that the struggle continues to make the pie-maker rich, with no regard for the well-being of those that struggle.. 'pie-makers' can rationalize all manner of false reasoning for their purpose, but.. the fact is, 'pie-making' and the current economic model is done, and.. there is a better way, a more fair and equitable way, but.. power-brokers and 'pie-makers' will fight for their right to screw everybody else, it is their nature.. i do believe in a fair scale of rewards for people's efforts, but there is nothing fair in the world economic and labor market.. joe will suggest that you get what you earn, which is code for you can steal what you can get away with, which is why the model will change drastically, or fail..

Be well..

• Like 1

So, i suggest an earnings scale that sets the upper end of the scale at no greater than 50 times the average earnings of the bottom 30% of the Nation's citizens.. yes, that includes the unemployed.. the more that the lower 30% of the citizens earn, all of them, then the more the highest earners can earn.. this incentivizes creating real work for living wages for everyone.. oh yeah, resources will be priced in the same proportions, such that no one who actually works for a living can be classed into poverty or the 'working poor' except by their own mismanagement of their earnings.. this will adjust the disparity between the earners, but..

Be well..

*sighs* how to explain to one who thinks the commune is a wonderful solution...

The scales doesnt slide a whole heck of a lot - it is just skewed in both directions, with the middle class of course getting the worst value out of the scale. Since I'm not part of any boards of directors for large companies, I cant tell them I dont think a CEO is worth what they think one might be. So what, now its the governments job to write laws about how much money people may earn?

An "earnings scale that actually incentivizes people to create jobs" - oh boy, you mean you're finally seeing things my way? :lol: Letting the creator of a business keep more of his profits is exactly how you do that - why do you think hiring has been crap lately? Because of all the tax increases, regulatory increases that have been introduced by the Not-Bush, when all people really voted for was not-bush, when not-bush took that as a mandate to attempt to fundamentally transform the country. The fundamentals were just about all we have left that was solid, if they were to be followed.

You make no distinction between the person who creates a new business and employs a bunch of people in the community and the CEO getting elected by a board of half the time his friends who give him millions a year, 5, 6 figure bonuses, then a 30 million dollar parachute they can take after they've done...it doesnt even matter what, with the company.

ah, in your idea, people will only be poor except "by their own mismanagement of their money" - :blink: are you somehow deluded enough to think that anyone who is poor today is poor because they were simply born that way and have nobody teaching them properly, no choice no opportunity whatsoever to be successful? I'm not saying it is easy for an inner city student to recognize the folly of thug life, but some do just that and do extremely well for themselves. Then there are a ton who are taken by the attractions of life and whimsically follow their passions throughout life - you're not going to guarantee a fantastic outcome for that person.

If people arent responsible for themselves...and yes a lot of people need to be taught this...

Greetings..

I believe in equal rights for women, no one should be discriminated against based on gender.. There are sufficient resources and infrastructure to assure that no one should lack basic and sufficient food, but.. we really need to look at our ability to adapt and grow locally as much as possible, and to climatize our diets for the regions we live in.. the current model for suburban sprawl is extremely inefficient, disproportionately burdening municipal and social services.. expansive areas single family dwellings are recent additions to our culture, and a huge burden on resources.. in independent 'single family unit' further isolates people from each other and promotes a self-centered perspective.. migration toward community centers that provide the majority of the community's needs as easily accessible community operated clusters, can begin to re-establish the what has been eroding since the industrial revolution.. interactive cooperative communal units.. where people work together for everyone's benefit..

Technology has reduced the amount of work necessary to maintain a functional supply chain of goods and services, but the economic model hasn't adapted to the change, and.. the economic model punishes those that have been replaced by technology, or whose amount of work puts them below the threshold for benefits like retirement and healthcare.. this is a most opportune time for the public/private sectors to integrate a community retrofitting program designed for using the talents available.. the time and resources are available, it is the misplaced value-system that is the obstacle.. the current monetary and economic system is antiquated, and will result in social chaos if it is not completely overhauled, but.. the last greedy few will wring the last ounce of profit from a declining economy, in the belief that the coming storm will treat them differently than they have treated those they have plundered, it will not.. i am hopeful people will make intelligent changes to insure against anarchy and a century of of warring states restructuring a new social structure, but.. i see no evidence of the power-brokers changing their ways voluntarily, and the alternative is frightening..

The US economy, and the whole world economy, that is based on unbalanced and antiquated value-systems, will change drastically, and soon.. we can no longer pit person against person to struggle for a greater 'share of the pie', when the 'pie' is artificially regulated to insure that the struggle continues to make the pie-maker rich, with no regard for the well-being of those that struggle.. 'pie-makers' can rationalize all manner of false reasoning for their purpose, but.. the fact is, 'pie-making' and the current economic model is done, and.. there is a better way, a more fair and equitable way, but.. power-brokers and 'pie-makers' will fight for their right to screw everybody else, it is their nature.. i do believe in a fair scale of rewards for people's efforts, but there is nothing fair in the world economic and labor market.. joe will suggest that you get what you earn, which is code for you can steal what you can get away with, which is why the model will change drastically, or fail..

Be well..

Punishes those who were replaced by technology :lol: wow. Those damned ATMs took bank teller's jobs! The car assembly line took workers jobs! Well of course if you extrapolate that, those damned pieces of farm equipment took away the necessity for every single one of us to farm our own food!

If you consider all profits theft, then I guess I'm not going to get around defining compensation for one's efforts unless I step outside of your fantasy world that still treats the amount of pie in existence as static ;)

An "earnings scale that actually incentivizes people to create jobs" - oh boy, you mean you're finally seeing things my way? :lol: Letting the creator of a business keep more of his profits is exactly how you do that - why do you think hiring has been crap lately? Because of all the tax increases, regulatory increases that have been introduced by the Not-Bush, when all people really voted for was not-bush, when not-bush took that as a mandate to attempt to fundamentally transform the country. The fundamentals were just about all we have left that was solid, if they were to be followed.

You make no distinction between the person who creates a new business and employs a bunch of people in the community and the CEO getting elected by a board of half the time his friends who give him millions a year, 5, 6 figure bonuses, then a 30 million dollar parachute they can take after they've done...it doesnt even matter what, with the company.

ah, in your idea, people will only be poor except "by their own mismanagement of their money" - :blink: are you somehow deluded enough to think that anyone who is poor today is poor because they were simply born that way and have nobody teaching them properly, no choice no opportunity whatsoever to be successful? I'm not saying it is easy for an inner city student to recognize the folly of thug life, but some do just that and do extremely well for themselves. Then there are a ton who are taken by the attractions of life and whimsically follow their passions throughout life - you're not going to guarantee a fantastic outcome for that person.

If people arent responsible for themselves...and yes a lot of people need to be taught this...

Punishes those who were replaced by technology :lol: wow. Those damned ATMs took bank teller's jobs! The car assembly line took workers jobs! Well of course if you extrapolate that, those damned pieces of farm equipment took away the necessity for every single one of us to farm our own food!

If you consider all profits theft, then I guess I'm not going to get around defining compensation for one's efforts unless I step outside of your fantasy world that still treats the amount of pie in existence as static ;)

Hi joe: The system is broke and you know it, but.. you are so addicted to the getting a disproportionate share of the "pie", that you will rationalize a right to do so.. you misconstrue simple truisms to create the illusion that there is a justification for the failed model of capitalism we are currently suffering from.. there is no valid justification for a system that distributes its resources/wealth to people at the highest (0.5%) end of the economic scale at a factor exceeding 50 times the average pay of the bottom 30% of citizens.. the bogus argument about too much tax and too many regulations on the "job creators", is nothing more than asking those that already have their hard-earned wealth and resources extracted from them by a corrupt political/power-broker relationship, to make them even wealthier and more powerful.. there are no actual examples of trickle-down economics that work.. with the lowest corporate tax rates in three decades and loopholes only available to the most wealthy 'people' (remember corporations are 'people too'), where are all of the jobs, while the gap between the lower 95% and the upper 5% is growing wider?

I agree that there are regulations that are counter-productive, but that's not what i hear the complaints about.. the complaints are not about fixing the counter-productive regulations, it's about removing the regulations that hurt profiteering.. the complaints by "job creators" aren't concerned with safety, health, and fairness, the issue is about money.. what good is more money if the air and water aren't clean, or if education is gutted for a more profitable model? regulations are necessary in an economic environment where profit is more important than safety, health, and fairness..

The fact is that the US Capitalist model only actually benefits the top, and i'll be generous, 5% of the working population,, the other 95% are vehicles used by the top 5% to generate their excessive and wasteful lifestyles.. i do not consider profits 'theft', i consider excessive profits and profits gained by diminishing the conditions of others as unethical and unjust, hence the need for regulation.. I have no complaints regarding governments as employers, particularly when the private sector power-brokers are willing to hold the economy hostage until they get what they want, less taxes and less government oversight of the corruption.. i have no problem with regulated economies, IF the regulations are fair and transparent, and it is possible to incentivize creativity, hard work, and investment, without creating such disparity that social unrest and revolution are the result.. it is a person's nature to be lazy, or creative, or altruistic, or greedy, regardless of the scope of the scale..

The fatal flaw of Capitalism is its ability to market its benefits to people who don't understand the function of 'marketing'.. there is too much lawyer-speak that is designed to be an illusion that entices poor judgment.. i favor truth in labeling and truth in advertising.. i favor that money borrowed through consumer loans and memorialized by legal contracts, be automatically deducted from the borrower's earnings at a rate that can never exceed 25% of the principal, and the general interest limit set at 15% simple interest allowing for loans exceeding 10 years (mortgages, etc..) to be rewarded with an additional 10%.. of course, lower interest rates will be what attracts borrowers, incentivizing competitive lending and keeping interest rates low.. risk is minimized by the automatic deductions.. on and on, there are better and more equitable ways of managing commerce and business..

Society is being 'managed' for the benefit of the 'managers', the One Percent as some would say.. and that 'One Percent' will violently resist change that more fairly distributes the fruits of people's labors, and more fairly adapt to relaity..

Be well..

• Like 4

Interesting page.

Interesting information.

If people would follow some of these strategies on a global scale

there would be quite a bit of change taking place. Unfortunately,

most individuals within the societies of the world are brainwashed

into believing they are sheep.

Thanks for posting this page.

You're welcome and here is a good video from their main page, worth a watch for interesting information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFOUqurUgFk

Edited by Desert Eagle

Hi joe: The system is broke and you know it, but.. you are so addicted to the getting a disproportionate share of the "pie", that you will rationalize a right to do so.. you misconstrue simple truisms to create the illusion that there is a justification for the failed model of capitalism we are currently suffering from.. there is no valid justification for a system that distributes its resources/wealth to people at the highest (0.5%) end of the economic scale at a factor exceeding 50 times the average pay of the bottom 30% of citizens.. the bogus argument about too much tax and too many regulations on the "job creators", is nothing more than asking those that already have their hard-earned wealth and resources extracted from them by a corrupt political/power-broker relationship, to make them even wealthier and more powerful.. there are no actual examples of trickle-down economics that work.. with the lowest corporate tax rates in three decades and loopholes only available to the most wealthy 'people' (remember corporations are 'people too'), where are all of the jobs, while the gap between the lower 95% and the upper 5% is growing wider?

I agree that there are regulations that are counter-productive, but that's not what i hear the complaints about.. the complaints are not about fixing the counter-productive regulations, it's about removing the regulations that hurt profiteering.. the complaints by "job creators" aren't concerned with safety, health, and fairness, the issue is about money.. what good is more money if the air and water aren't clean, or if education is gutted for a more profitable model? regulations are necessary in an economic environment where profit is more important than safety, health, and fairness..

The fact is that the US Capitalist model only actually benefits the top, and i'll be generous, 5% of the working population,, the other 95% are vehicles used by the top 5% to generate their excessive and wasteful lifestyles.. i do not consider profits 'theft', i consider excessive profits and profits gained by diminishing the conditions of others as unethical and unjust, hence the need for regulation.. I have no complaints regarding governments as employers, particularly when the private sector power-brokers are willing to hold the economy hostage until they get what they want, less taxes and less government oversight of the corruption.. i have no problem with regulated economies, IF the regulations are fair and transparent, and it is possible to incentivize creativity, hard work, and investment, without creating such disparity that social unrest and revolution are the result.. it is a person's nature to be lazy, or creative, or altruistic, or greedy, regardless of the scope of the scale..

The fatal flaw of Capitalism is its ability to market its benefits to people who don't understand the function of 'marketing'.. there is too much lawyer-speak that is designed to be an illusion that entices poor judgment.. i favor truth in labeling and truth in advertising.. i favor that money borrowed through consumer loans and memorialized by legal contracts, be automatically deducted from the borrower's earnings at a rate that can never exceed 25% of the principal, and the general interest limit set at 15% simple interest allowing for loans exceeding 10 years (mortgages, etc..) to be rewarded with an additional 10%.. of course, lower interest rates will be what attracts borrowers, incentivizing competitive lending and keeping interest rates low.. risk is minimized by the automatic deductions.. on and on, there are better and more equitable ways of managing commerce and business..

Society is being 'managed' for the benefit of the 'managers', the One Percent as some would say.. and that 'One Percent' will violently resist change that more fairly distributes the fruits of people's labors, and more fairly adapt to relaity..

Be well..

So if the country goes full blown socialist, the country wont be "managed" for the benefit of the "managers" (i.e. the protected class, unions, government employees, etc)??? An utterly preposterous notion!

Easily demonstrable the root of "broken" capitalism - it is directly from departures thereof.

You think the EPA hasnt gone far beyond its mandate with regard to the tons of arbitrary rules it has come up with? You dont appear to differentiate between a company "making a profit" and "profiteering." (and theft, for that matter.)

Say what you want about "the job creators" - they will mostly do well regardless, whereas utterly severe government meddling and trying to demand things that an economy wont produce on the scale the government quite feels it should while at the same time extorting whatever resources it deems necessary, and you get this:

gdpemp.jpg

The net effect? "Job creators" dont take that risk to create more jobs, and the people whom are hurt are the very people who are purported to be helped by the policies that are making the job creators think twice about whether they *really* need an extra worker around.

You wind up with companies sitting on a lot of cash as a hedge against the wall of costs coming at them like the crest of a sandstorm. So underfunding a portion of SS (which has been claimed its not a tax, its a contribution) to give the illusion of having "cut a tax" while still increasing the rate of borrowing and spending...

So sorry man, you cant say "capitalism is broken, it doesnt work" - at least not if you want to be honest with yourself. You have to lie to yourself to believe it, because it is the departures which have caused the bubbles, the loss of revenue, loss of confidence, subsequent protesting. The fundamentals are sound, if they are adhered to. I'd love to see you actually assert some coherent proof that it doesnt - because the results are pretty plain historically when the fundamentals are adhered to.

Given that I am spending most of my time in ICU with my gravely ill mother, I have neither the time nor am I inclined to enable Joeblast and his cronies to rant continuously in regards to the marvels of the broken capitalist system. The real issue is the absolute replacement of Capitalism with Democracy. Predatory capitalism is corrupt and will only become more corrupt as more money flows from the 99.5% to the top .5%.

BTW, Medicare works very well in spite of the political bashing and vile propaganda used against it. My mother is receiving excellent care and would have passed away long before now. My parents have been very productive and have contributed much to this society and only ask for their final days to be ones of dignity. The elderly want to feel useful and are in no way wanting to be treated like items to be disposed of with the rest of the throwaway culture that is destroying the U.S. In a real Democracy, the needs of the many will take precedent over money and the greedy few that want it all to themselves.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Greetings..

So sorry man, you cant say "capitalism is broken, it doesnt work"

Hi joe: I know 'it doesn't work', that's what i meant when said 'it's broken'..

Be Well..

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this