Sign in to follow this  
bowowtao

Revolution and Spritual Expression on a Global Scale

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=253734287578732261

This is a great documentary about a spiritual based freedom movement -- "Inside Burma: Land of Free" -- Aung San Suu Kyi's book "Freedom From Fear" is excellent. She is now running for parliament but it's been a long struggle with the monks as the main protesters.

This documentary is graphic -- showing the massacre of the civilians - but then similar massacres are happening constantly unfortunately.

My grandfather was stationed in Burma and had many stories about the massacres. I remember him saying that one day a hole opened in the runway after a monsoon that was filled with hundreds of Japanese like they had been buried alive.. He thought British must have been the ones who killed them, then the US paved over the site with it's own runway after taking it from the Japanese.. He also got in with the local shaman and then initiated into their clan in a darkness retreat. He always said the native people were very pure and spirited..

I can't think of any established religion that doesn't profit someone. All the cumulative karma of profiteering off the masses, is pretty evident to me. They are all mechanisms of control imo. There is no spiritual truth in doing things out of fear, nor is there any spiritual truth in accepting what you have been told.

I think that what is going to happen is the snowball effect. A couple guys enlighten a couple more without the pretense of ownership. Then that is spread amongst the masses. Without Lineages, traditions or anything imposed upon the actual truth.

Edited by SpinningDjinn
  • Like 1

My grandfather was stationed in Burma and had many stories about the massacres. I remember him saying that one day a hole opened in the runway after a monsoon that was filled with hundreds of Japanese like they had been buried alive.. He thought British must have been the ones who killed them, then the US paved over the site with it's own runway after taking it from the Japanese.. He also got in with the local shaman and then initiated into their clan in a darkness retreat. He always said the native people were very pure and spirited..

Well the person making the doc is an award-winning journalist. It's very educational. Let me know what you think. It is critical of the British colonialism as creating the basis for the Burmese military regime.

Well the person making the doc is an award-winning journalist. It's very educational. Let me know what you think. It is critical of the British colonialism as creating the basis for the Burmese military regime.

thanks, I will

I thought I read somewhere on this forum about Japan burying their own people alive to cover up military project

but maybe it was on another site via link. The bodies my G. found were all without wounds like they had died just sitting there. I was like no-way! couldn't be the same story..?

thanks, I will

I thought I read somewhere on this forum about Japan burying their own people alive to cover up military project

but maybe it was on another site via link. The bodies my G. found were all without wounds like they had died just sitting there. I was like no-way! couldn't be the same story..?

Ah so you checked out that link on Japan stashing the gold from China in the Phillipines -- yeah they buried alive the engineers and construction crew that built the underground vaults for the gold. Then the U.S. worked with the Japanese and Philipines -- Marcos -- to use the gold for CIA Nazi collaboration around the world -- global fascism. So Japan probably did it elsewhere -- I read the book a long time ago and speed read it but that link did give a lot of details for a good overview.

Actually my friend from high school made a documentary about the Chinese still alive who were the victims of Japan's chemical warfare experiments -- through Unit 731. I haven't seen the documentary as he keeps the rights exclusive -- but the preview is on youtube:

Ah so you checked out that link on Japan stashing the gold from China in the Phillipines -- yeah they buried alive the engineers and construction crew that built the underground vaults for the gold. Then the U.S. worked with the Japanese and Philipines -- Marcos -- to use the gold for CIA Nazi collaboration around the world -- global fascism. So Japan probably did it elsewhere -- I read the book a long time ago and speed read it but that link did give a lot of details for a good overview.

Actually my friend from high school made a documentary about the Chinese still alive who were the victims of Japan's chemical warfare experiments -- through Unit 731. I haven't seen the documentary as he keeps the rights exclusive -- but the preview is on youtube:

Yep, that was it. Very interesting Forum actually -lot of very intelligent presences.

My G. said that back then the Japanese Soldiers tended to have a lot of Gold in their dental work, so finding a cave full of bodies was a boon to some less than squeamish American soldiers..

Edited by bowowtao

Yep, that was it. Very interesting Forum actually -lot of very intelligent presences.

My G. said that back then the Japanese Soldiers tended to have a lot of Gold in their dental work, so finding a cave full of bodies was a boon to some less than squeamish American soldiers..

Makes me feel like the earthquake/attack or what ever in Japan was some karma being worked out

Yeah Master Nan, Huai-chin's books are very critical of what he called "dead tree zen" in Japan that does not really do real meditation since it does not open up the body's energy channels. He says sitting in full lotus is the way to tell that the body's energy channels are open. But then he said Japan got to focused on mind yoga doing poetry, etc.

Yeah Master Nan, Huai-chin's books are very critical of what he called "dead tree zen" in Japan that does not really do real meditation since it does not open up the body's energy channels. He says sitting in full lotus is the way to tell that the body's energy channels are open. But then he said Japan got to focused on mind yoga doing poetry, etc.

I have a question,

I know when I convert sexual energy the body, specifically the muscles become instantly pliable and almost as instantly un-pliable If I stop -regarding uncomfortable lotus or anything. I was thinking about hormone release from stretching and exercise and my Q.

-are the hormones what causes the pliability?

it's such an instantaneous occurrence that seems impossible could happen so quick

The same effect happens in ecstatic states, but feels more like a top down and not exactly chemical/physical process..

Yes Gurdjieff is very good on politics -- how modern humans are controlled by their kundabuffer - the blockage in the lower back. Sitting in full lotus clears out this blockage by stretching out the lower back. Politics is better understood as a physiological problem that then creates mind-controlled masses. It goes back to the origins of civilization itself.

Are there other methods for removing the conditioning from the lower spine? I can't believe full lotus is the only methodology.

So the original libertarian is the closest to uniting beyond right and left -- but really you have to go before Plato to do that. Plato has to be rejected as evil. Not many are willing to do this in their analysis of political ideology.

Would you elaborate in more detail? Prior to the Greeks?

Also, what is 'dead tree zen'?

Edited by ralis

Sign in to follow this