konchog uma

Lightbulb Alternative in the Phillipines

That's pretty cool, but wouldn't a piece of clear plastic have the same effect to let the light in?

The idea is water refracts the light and the rounded bottom of the bottle then refracts it further so it spreads out the light.

GE actually made a high efficiency "normal" lightbulb that had comparable efficiency. But it was killed basically because it didnt contain mercury :lol:

• Like 1

GE actually made a high efficiency "normal" lightbulb that had comparable efficiency. But it was killed basically because it didnt contain mercury :lol:

That's strange -- it wasn't mentioned in this documentary on the lightbulb conspiracy... http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/light-bulb-conspiracy/

Got any details?

BTW - the - Electronic Waste being dumped in the developing world is insanely destructive -- as this documentary exposes.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 2

That's strange -- it wasn't mentioned in this documentary on the lightbulb conspiracy... http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/light-bulb-conspiracy/

Got any details?

BTW - the - Electronic Waste being dumped in the developing world is insanely destructive -- as this documentary exposes.

That documentary is interesting, so it seems that most products, cars, computer, lightbulbs, washing machines, clothes are being made to have an extremely short life, so that people will continue buying it..That is outrageous, stealing my fucking money!

also that waste dumping is pretty terrible too.

Think I might start to buying hemp clothes, look at products that arent planned to obselete quickly

Got any details?

I'll have to go dig, its one of those things that never made it to commercial production, given that there was being legislation crafted that outlawed them by type regardless of the efficiency.

I'll have to go dig, its one of those things that never made it to commercial production, given that there was being legislation crafted that outlawed them by type regardless of the efficiency.

Maybe you can provide the legislation crafted -- or some sort of evidence. Did you watch the documentary? It's awesome. Corporate conspiracy big time. The light bulb is definitely a corporate scam against individual inventors. A great book on this is by Professor David F. Noble when he was M.I.T. - ah well first watch the doc then I can provide more details.

are human bodies planned obsolete?

maybe rewired to break faster?

haha. The commodity fetish is what it's called. There's a good lecture online on social inequality and longevity -- so a country's wealth on average can be very high but if there is great wealth disparity within the country then the longevity is much lower. Quality of life is fascinating -- as someone can have tons of money but be an addict to alcohol or smoking, etc. -- then their bulb burns out faster. Adrenal fatigue is epidemic. In fact stress is addictive -- there's a theory about this on how civilization is dependent on dopamine addiction. I discuss it in my book that is a free download on my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

In the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" it states that if there's nocturnal emission then there is a "short circuit" in the body's energy and the training has to start over.

Fire and Water refracted -- solar and lunar -- made sustainable.