Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

My telepathy experiment today WORKED

Same stuff happens to me occasionally, you don't have to be focusing on your head for that or anything

You just need to "make a wish" when your energy is high, and if there's nothing in your way, it will happen or something related to it will

Try this again in a horse stance

• Like 1

Same stuff happens to me occasionally, you don't have to be focusing on your head for that or anything

You just need to "make a wish" when your energy is high, and if there's nothing in your way, it will happen or something related to it will

Try this again in a horse stance

I think you're right sinfest because earlier I had been reading http://realitysandwich.com -- their blog post on Aurobindo and telepathy. Then the comment says that actually Aurobindo considered telepathy a minor psychic power caused more by subliminal thoughts than by true spiritual energy. This kind of makes sense considering how often people have synchronicities -- like knowing who is going to call them right before the call happens, etc.

I don't know -- it's still a really amazing synchronicity about a long last friend contacting me right after I sent the third eye chi full lotus thought for them to contact me. I had no contact with this person for 17 years! The timing of the SAME day that I ask to be contacted by him and then he does so -- it can not be dismissed as a coincidence or even just a "gift."

Yeah it's really astonishing when miraculous things happen.

The best opinion I can give right now. Is to be spontaneous, and if you're looking for things like this, forget what people say about how things "should" work.

Sometimes it's best to let nature do its work without always trying to articulate, or disprove it. Sometimes.

• Like 1

Funny thing is, he was actually thinking about contacting you BEFORE you meditated

You just allowed it to happen ^_^

Hello guys,

Yes.

Being the new year, I was going to post a question about psychic chi intentions, but you beat me too it :)

Our cycles of Yin and Yang are *partially* controlled by our intentions, subconscious or lost. (At least I think so...) Our original self does not distinguish "intentions" so we experience delusions of every level based on our intentions, or information from long ago (like past lifetimes, perhaps?).

If *we* had the intention to manifest happiness and positive yang cycle for everyone, even strangers, I think we would experience subtle effects because this is the way of blessing.

So yes, psychic phenomena are only a minor skill in the overall scheme of things, but could be useful on The Way.

Anyhow my question: why do you need to charge up the chi gong before doing a void meditation session for intention? Is chi some type of manipulative element in this sense (jing you don't say)? Love energy or universal energy? Why doesn't this work for someone who has "depleted" reserves of energy? (paradox: retention) Which one?

Hey Drew. I always had the many synchronicities thing and precog dreams and awarenesses. But since I started doing qigong stuff I always know when someone has died or is going to get in touch, and people get in touch with me out of the blue when I have a need for what they constitute.

I think of it now as alignment with the dao. Like how now if I arrive at a bus stop the bus always comes immediately or if I am in a big hurry the traffic suddenly quite miraculously thins down to nothing which is really mind blowing as i live in a traffic clogged city.

But of course it isnt 'alignment with the dao', because other people are unaligned with the tao and are very psychic...

interesting.

PS.. one of the things that amuses me is that when I have a partcularly energetic thought, the wooden furniture around me, one or two pieces usually, make loud cracks. Does this happen to you? Or anyone else here?

Hey Drew. I always had the many synchronicities thing and precog dreams and awarenesses. But since I started doing qigong stuff I always know when someone has died or is going to get in touch, and people get in touch with me out of the blue when I have a need for what they constitute.

I think of it now as alignment with the dao. Like how now if I arrive at a bus stop the bus always comes immediately or if I am in a big hurry the traffic suddenly quite miraculously thins down to nothing which is really mind blowing as i live in a traffic clogged city.

But of course it isnt 'alignment with the dao', because other people are unaligned with the tao and are very psychic...

interesting.

PS.. one of the things that amuses me is that when I have a partcularly energetic thought, the wooden furniture around me, one or two pieces usually, make loud cracks. Does this happen to you? Or anyone else here?

Yes! When I am in full lotus meditating the room all of a sudden starts making loud cracking noises like it's exploding. haha. I haven't noticed it recently. But sometimes it's very prominent because it's when the energy builds up and then it's like the corner of the room or something. But also when electrical appliances turn on then I feel a shock in my brain -- seriously. So the boiler, or whatever in the house.

Yes! When I am in full lotus meditating the room all of a sudden starts making loud cracking noises like it's exploding. haha. I haven't noticed it recently. But sometimes it's very prominent because it's when the energy builds up and then it's like the corner of the room or something. But also when electrical appliances turn on then I feel a shock in my brain -- seriously. So the boiler, or whatever in the house.

Oh drew, that's so funny you articulating that. Thanks for the intelligence. I have to turn my boiler on manually and I thought I was being kind of nutty about the boiler! It feels weird. But I havent noticed it with other electrical things. I try to keep barely any electricity in my bedroom, but anyway there is no escaping wifi signals now. We live in a funny energy field. So different when away from it, in rural areas. So much nicer.

Happy New Year, Drew, Welcome back.

Oh drew, that's so funny you articulating that. Thanks for the intelligence. I have to turn my boiler on manually and I thought I was being kind of nutty about the boiler! It feels weird. But I havent noticed it with other electrical things. I try to keep barely any electricity in my bedroom, but anyway there is no escaping wifi signals now. We live in a funny energy field. So different when away from it, in rural areas. So much nicer.

Happy New Year, Drew, Welcome back.

haha. thanks. Yeah actually when I get the shocks then it kicks off the internal tingling which means that I have a jing blockage from impure food -- usually too much sugar. So then I have to take vinegar or sulfur -- onions or garlic or something. haha.

Also last year I was doing phone healings on my parents -- I would be in full lotus "flexing" my pineal gland -- and then the phone healings got more intense for a couple days. Then suddenly the phone stopped working!! We had the phone company show up and he asked if we had any sort of power surge like a lightning strike. I said no but secretly I knew what the power surge was. haha. He said this happens very rarely but the only explanation is that you had some sort of power surge -- but you never lost your house power did you? I said no. He said - hmm that's very strange that only the phone is affected. haha.

But then Chunyi Lin said that when he gets mad then light bulbs explodes in his house. So anyway -- when the power starts to strengthen it does get dangerous.

Well I figured -- my friend first noticed me posting on the bird listserve back in August -- so that is four months and then I noticed him posting after that - maybe a month after so that's three months. Statistically you have to multiply the two -- so the odds are by chance 10,000 to 1 that we would contact each other on the same day. But that's not what happened -- I purposedly said I was going to have him contact me and that I was not going to contact him -- and I made that an explicit energy message when I thought the chi energy was strong in the third eye while I was in full lotus. So there's really no way to figure out the odds for that but it definitely goes way against chance.

Anyway I remember Chunyi Lin saying that when the energy gets powerful then you have to control your thoughts because each thought can actually change things. So you have to be very careful about your thoughts.

It's a lot of responsibility -- to think we can't just think whatever we want for fun because who knows -- it might happen. haha. But then Yan Xin said we can always reverse the direction of the energy -- that the intention is bidirectional.

A cyber friend sent me this Society for Scientific Exploration talk on postmortem communication -- fascinating research on mediums and ruling out various other types of communication -- to prove whether there is life after death, etc. As the person sending this points out the speaker keeps breaking up about to cry -- he gets choked up a lot which is endearing especially since he is also articulate with the details.

Here's his abstract for the study:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/talks/28th_annual/28th_annual_greyson_postmortem_survival_scientific.html

Edited by fulllotus

Hello guys,

Yes.

Being the new year, I was going to post a question about psychic chi intentions, but you beat me too it :)

Our cycles of Yin and Yang are *partially* controlled by our intentions, subconscious or lost. (At least I think so...) Our original self does not distinguish "intentions" so we experience delusions of every level based on our intentions, or information from long ago (like past lifetimes, perhaps?).

If *we* had the intention to manifest happiness and positive yang cycle for everyone, even strangers, I think we would experience subtle effects because this is the way of blessing.

So yes, psychic phenomena are only a minor skill in the overall scheme of things, but could be useful on The Way.

Anyhow my question: why do you need to charge up the chi gong before doing a void meditation session for intention? Is chi some type of manipulative element in this sense (jing you don't say)? Love energy or universal energy? Why doesn't this work for someone who has "depleted" reserves of energy? (paradox: retention) Which one?

Yes the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states that normal humans turn into ghosts at death unless the person has built up and stored enough chi electromagnetic energy to power the spirit (light) after death. So it would imply that any type of spiritual communication -- or astral travel -- it's called the "astral tube" on a more minor level -- anyway so it has to be powered by the chi energy. http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html Here's my blog post on this and giving the link to "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

I think people have chi energy normally so they can have these psychic synchroncities subliminally -- without necessarily doing the energy training. But if they do the training then the synchronicities are much more apparent. I have precognitive dreams of death and precognitive dreams of emotionally charged future experiences and visions of people I know that have just died -- before I am told about it. So part of it could be telepathy with a closer family member who found out -- like my mom found out and then I got the information from her telepathically -- instead of me actually communicating with the person who died (because I didn't know these people very well at the time of death -- hardly at all).

Edited by fulllotus

Drew that's funny stuff. I also notice issues with electronics when my energy is high. My friends usually tell me their cell phones "jump" out of their hands when they get a call from me whilst in that state. I sometimes don't need my security badge at work. I've changed the radio station on a receiver a few times. Microwave ovens really bother me sometimes.

Drew that's funny stuff. I also notice issues with electronics when my energy is high. My friends usually tell me their cell phones "jump" out of their hands when they get a call from me whilst in that state. I sometimes don't need my security badge at work. I've changed the radio station on a receiver a few times. Microwave ovens really bother me sometimes.

Yeah I guess technically it's more "telekinesis" or whatever term is used now -- but the one time I had that real strong was when I went to use this vending machine that was a metal box - and then my quarters stuck to the box and were rolling upwards against gravity. I then checked my energy and I was very surprised that I could make a strong "chi ball" of electromagnetic energy between my hands. But the thing is I was working at nights and no one else worked with me so I was then able to store up my energy which otherwise would have been dissipated onto others. haha. So that happened only once -- except when I had done my intensive training back in 2000 -- but this happened around 2004.

Drew,

Good progress! Sounds more like telepathic suggestion.

Keep going man its gets more interesting. The more you start to open up telepathically the more interesting this whole chi kung thing gets. Some masters are really powerful. Like ive been contacted even when i just visited their websites or before I called. (Talented chikung masters will do this and find out who you are and what you want)

Telepathy works alot on intention and awareness. Ive been contacted a bunch of times. Most chi kung practitioners are already telepathic but they just dont know it. Because their awareness isnt open enough to listen that way but they broadcast all the time. Some say that they are just wearing their hearts on their sleeve but thats not the case. They were just broadcasting all the time and didnt know it. As soon as they are made aware of it they usually can stop it.

When your really open telepathically you will start to just receive messages from other people from around the world and local.

Telepathy has levels to it as well. A good chikung master leads his students telepathically even if they are not at the level to perfectly receive it or if they are even aware of it. A high level chikung master can make you hear it no matter what level of achievement that you may be at.

This is why it is good to train. A master can warn you of things and so on. So train keep your dantian open and progress.

Drew,

Good progress! Sounds more like telepathic suggestion.

Keep going man its gets more interesting. The more you start to open up telepathically the more interesting this whole chi kung thing gets. Some masters are really powerful. Like ive been contacted even when i just visited their websites or before I called. (Talented chikung masters will do this and find out who you are and what you want)

Telepathy works alot on intention and awareness. Ive been contacted a bunch of times. Most chi kung practitioners are already telepathic but they just dont know it. Because their awareness isnt open enough to listen that way but they broadcast all the time. Some say that they are just wearing their hearts on their sleeve but thats not the case. They were just broadcasting all the time and didnt know it. As soon as they are made aware of it they usually can stop it.

When your really open telepathically you will start to just receive messages from other people from around the world and local.

Telepathy has levels to it as well. A good chikung master leads his students telepathically even if they are not at the level to perfectly receive it or if they are even aware of it. A high level chikung master can make you hear it no matter what level of achievement that you may be at.

This is why it is good to train. A master can warn you of things and so on. So train keep your dantian open and progress.

Actually my cyber friend met Chunyi Lin in Amsterdam when Chunyi Lin went there to teach qigong for a night -- and my cyber friend had a conversation with Chunyi Lin. So then my cyber friend asked Chunyi Lin if he had telepathy and Chunyi Lin said that telepathy was too "impure" to practice.

So when I've been contacted by Chunyi Lin it is the middle of the brain burning up as he works to open my third eye. haha.

Actually the biography of Master Thailand Buddhist Monk Mun also describes this telepathy -- how he reads the mind of his students to keep his students in line. But it's not quite the same as the third eye vision to keep on the students. Chunyi Lin said when he was doing his seven week full lotus cave meditation -- with no food, water and sleep - then his teacher would check up on him using the third eye. So the students could not sleep because their master would know about it. Then the last thing Chunyi Lin said to me when I saw him in person was:

I'll keep an eye on you.

haha.

Actually my cyber friend met Chunyi Lin in Amsterdam when Chunyi Lin went there to teach qigong for a night -- and my cyber friend had a conversation with Chunyi Lin. So then my cyber friend asked Chunyi Lin if he had telepathy and Chunyi Lin said that telepathy was too "impure" to practice.

So when I've been contacted by Chunyi Lin it is the middle of the brain burning up as he works to open my third eye. haha.

Actually the biography of Master Thailand Buddhist Monk Mun also describes this telepathy -- how he reads the mind of his students to keep his students in line. But it's not quite the same as the third eye vision to keep on the students. Chunyi Lin said when he was doing his seven week full lotus cave meditation -- with no food, water and sleep - then his teacher would check up on him using the third eye. So the students could not sleep because their master would know about it. Then the last thing Chunyi Lin said to me when I saw him in person was:

I'll keep an eye on you.

haha.

Oh yeah man thats when you learn that privacy really doesnt exist. I remember when i was in Germany there was a master on a tour who followed me all over amsburg. he would just show up where ever i was at. On that day I was just walking around pondering on inner alchemy.

There alot eyes on you when your in the spiritual community. Remote viewing, astral travel, telepathy and so on.

yeah, that's how I killed Kim Jong il

I kinda had a personal grudge against him

after the last session he finally croaked

but their army doesn't believe that, right? :lol:

yeah, that's how I killed Kim Jong il

I kinda had a personal grudge against him

after the last session he finally croaked

but their army doesn't believe that, right? :lol:

It's a good point why Yan Xin says that virtue is the real secret to qigong training and Effie P. Chow says that if there is bad intention then the energy comes back at you twice as hard. So I don't know -- I just think that if people get angry while having strong qi energy then the results will be dangerous. Chunyi Lin says that the heart is the most powerful energy center but the heart does not know the difference between good and bad so it takes the brain to train to have good intentions with the energy. Still it is difficult sometimes to know what good intentions are -- as the saying goes good intentions pave the way to hell. So the energy goes from kidney to liver to heart but if there a lot of anger energy that is then translated into heart energy then all that liver anger can make the heart very strong as over excitement but if it gets turned into chi energy it could be very dangerous. The lungs as sadness then slow down the breathing to change the heart over excitement to compassion. So the sadness after too much anger and overexcitement will then balance any results of tragic cost from too much energy from anger and overexcitement. The sadness will naturally balance the result.

I had no anger, my meditation was unique among all the people who wanted to kill him before.

I ACTUALLY WANT TO LIVE IN NORTH KOREA :lol:

It's the perfect place for my house, China with their kung fu movies is right there, South Korea with their TV drama and parties is bellow, Japan is right across the sea, Russia and Taiwan are also relatively close. If I want to live in one of these places, North Korea would get in my way of traveling, to get it out of the way I would need to be in North Korea. So the new guy should change thing around for me, or else.

I had no anger, my meditation was unique among all the people who wanted to kill him before.

I ACTUALLY WANT TO LIVE IN NORTH KOREA :lol:

It's the perfect place for my house, China with their kung fu movies is right there, South Korea with their TV drama and parties is bellow, Japan is right across the sea, Russia and Taiwan are also relatively close. If I want to live in one of these places, North Korea would get in my way of traveling, to get it out of the way I would need to be in North Korea. So the new guy should change thing around for me, or else.

Have you watched any documentaries on North Korea -- the starving kids forced to live on single grains of rice that they might find on the street? I mean the U.S. has a blockade and sanctions -- that's why they are starving imo. Still the whole situation is dire and tragic.

Burma is another example. There's connection between Burma and North Korea -- and the "power yoga" in Burma is aligned with the military regime.

Yeah Effie Chow's qigong book gets into this how the "National Treasures" of China -- the qigong masters controlled by the state and then the female qigong masters are discriminated against and sometimes kicked out of China for being female....

Thailand also has similar dynamics -- the forest monks being the "power" monks patronized by the state with wealth....

So it does raise some interesting questions -- how the lower body emotional energy creates the qi power but that the qi power can be used for evil politically.... compared to say vipassana which is the cessation practice -- the "water" method -- slower and less powerful but without the evil -- nonviolent -- more of a mind yoga practice. Still I'm not sure this is really true -- I mean there are still perv monks doing mind yoga because they haven't sublimated their sex energy properly. So it's not such a cut and dry issue.

Thanks Drew. Yeah, I'm stuck somewhere between getting my heart to listen to my head :).

Templetao, thanks for sharing.

Like this thread. we should all keep each other updated.

I think sometimes I have a flash of seeing someone. I sense they are staring into a mirror. I think I'm crazy sometimes :)

Oh yeah man thats when you learn that privacy really doesnt exist. I remember when i was in Germany there was a master on a tour who followed me all over amsburg. he would just show up where ever i was at. On that day I was just walking around pondering on inner alchemy.

There alot eyes on you when your in the spiritual community. Remote viewing, astral travel, telepathy and so on.

Perhaps. I hope such eyes are also ethical. I've mentioned this before.

Perhaps. I hope such eyes are also ethical. I've mentioned this before.

I guess this would bring up the question of who would come looking.

But before I get into that. Id like to mention something about having a spiritual connection. Most people do things either with the logical mind or emotional mind very few live their lives by what their spirit pulls them to do. Living life by the call of your spirit gives you a spiritual connection to your life. Spiritual connection is very important it is stronger than intuition. Intuition is being able to feel or know something before it happens. A spiritual connection is to know what is going on a spiritual level.

For example in star wars when all the Jedi are killed and yoda senses it and then he is able to protect himself from the betrayal(if you noticed he grabbed his heart). That was a spiritual connection. If it was intuitive based he would have had a vision of it before it happened but intuition is not 100% spot on. Theres an energetic limit before it becomes spiritual. If yoda had a spiritual connection to his life he would have known as soon as he woke up that something very bad was going to happen he would just feel it in his spirit vision or no vision.

Spiritual connection is nothing special everyone has it with someone or something. Most are just spiritually connected to their own life in that way. For this you must have an open heart.

I think this is what Jesus told Judas to have an open heart and not an open mind because you can be logically and energetically manipulated but the spirit never lies it is what it is and there is spirit behind everything.

Now back to telepathy. A qigong teacher teaches because he or she has a spiritually calling to do so and thus this teacher will have a spiritual connection with his or her students.

When it comes to the question of who would come looking. First let me say that our life is a testimony in action for all spiritual beings. This is also partially why some spirits walk the earth after death so they can learn and understand more about mankind and see the obvious truth to what they were blind to in life. This is also why that 1 would get spiritual advancement thru opening the 3rd eye and seeing things on a broader scale to observe and really learn and see the universal truths.

K,

If they were ethical they wouldnt be looking in the first place.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

I guess this would bring up the question of who would come looking.

But before I get into that. Id like to mention something about having a spiritual connection. Most people do things either with the logical mind or emotional mind very few live their lives by what their spirit pulls them to do. Living life by the call of your spirit gives you a spiritual connection to your life. Spiritual connection is very important it is stronger than intuition. Intuition is being able to feel or know something before it happens. A spiritual connection is to know what is going on a spiritual level.

For example in star wars when all the Jedi are killed and yoda senses it and then he is able to protect himself from the betrayal(if you noticed he grabbed his heart). That was a spiritual connection. If it was intuitive based he would have had a vision of it before it happened but intuition is not 100% spot on. Theres an energetic limit before it becomes spiritual. If yoda had a spiritual connection to his life he would have known as soon as he woke up that something very bad was going to happen he would just feel it in his spirit vision or no vision.

Spiritual connection is nothing special everyone has it with someone or something. Most are just spiritually connected to their own life in that way. For this you must have an open heart.

I think this is what Jesus told Judas to have an open heart and not an open mind because you can be logically and energetically manipulated but the spirit never lies it is what it is and there is spirit behind everything.

Now back to telepathy. A qigong teacher teaches because he or she has a spiritually calling to do so and thus this teacher will have a spiritual connection with his or her students.

When it comes to the question of who would come looking. First let me say that our life is a testimony in action for all spiritual beings. This is also partially why some spirits walk the earth after death so they can learn and understand more about mankind and see the obvious truth to what they were blind to in life. This is also why that 1 would get spiritual advancement thru opening the 3rd eye and seeing things on a broader scale to observe and really learn and see the universal truths.

K,

If they were ethical they wouldnt be looking in the first place.

This book is the best for me - -"Taoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html my blog has the link to download it.

I keep learning more! It's such an intense book and slowly we learn every sentence is crucial. haha.

So the golden immortal body is actually based on vitality or chi energy -- so when the body goes into the emptiness through stored up chi energy then there is meeting of the essence body -- the spirit golden body. This then enters into the physical body and it takes three years to transform the physical body into pure vitality as the golden body. After that a new physical body can be created -- the yang shen. I asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a yang spirit body and he said that once in deep meditation in his house in China afterwards he was told people saw him on the street. So other normal people can see and interact with the yang spirit body. Then the physical body can be dissolved into pure vitality as electromagnetic chi energy and go anyway in the universe (supposedly) and then re-emerge as a physical body and also multiple physical bodies can be made....

Of course this is the ultimate goal. I had always wondered about this last bit about dissolving the physical body into vitality - but I was unsure of the difference between prenatal vitality and postnatal vitality and also spirit energy or the light. So the prenatal vitality is not the spirit light.

Anyway it's a fascinating book and does say that six supernatural signs appear as the advanced stages are reached.

All I can do is read more to learn and memorize the details -- but essentially if there is lustful thinking then the alchemical agent is "illusory." So this is really the main hang up of modern society. If the alchemical agent is developed based on lust then that will increase the lust -- so that when seeing a female that will trigger lust causing the person to then "gather" the illusory alchemical agent again -- and so it is a feedback. It says this doesn't work because then the seminal fluid will clogs the thigh channels so that vitality chi energy can not open up those channels. Also the urethra will discharge reddish-yellow urine. I've never seen that happen but doesn't sound good. haha.

Anyway it says that there must be an emptying of the mind to enable the spirit light energy to descend along the front channel and by doing so it turns the generative fluid into generative force and with the breath to drive it then turns into chi vitality energy. So even though the practice relies on sublimation and purification of sex fluid into vitality chi energy it also just as much relies on the mind yoga of emptiness -- emptying the heart of all passionate emotions. It says the heart must die for the spirit to manifest.

So I think this is a big error of the West -- Gurdjieff says this is the big problem of Western alchemy -- it gets stuck in the emotional level without the proper mind yoga and the proper sex sublimation. So the thing is the vitality chi energy is really powerful but it has to be made after the heart is emptied of passion yet there is also an increase in generative force to make the chi vital energy.

So this is called the water under the fire -- and then the water (sex fluid) is turned into steam as chi vitality -- from the fire of the heart. So the fire of the heart has to be emptied out into the spirit energy -- it says only when the heart fire is calmed does the spirit manifest to descend to get under the water energy to turn it into chi vitality. Also storing the chi in the lower tan tien -- again if there is passion of the heart then this will deconvert the chi back into sex fluid.

The chi is actually made from the solar plexus not the heart as I had previously thought. so the heart fire has to descend and the water sex energy has to be sublimated -- to ascend. Anyway people will have to read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" many times to really memorize this process. http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html It still confuses me as well but slowly it starts to sink in.

We can lose both post-natal vitality and pre-natal vitality from sex emissions -- but the pre-natal vitality is from our generational original spirit vitality golden body and the post-natal vitality is made from post-natal generative force from food. So depending on when we start the practice and what level we are ate we need more post-natal generative force or not -- depending on how much pre-natal generative force we are born with, etc.

The thing is if the "powers" are used then the energy is dissipated and must be recharged through the emptiness meditation. This is what is meant by the difference between ego-based siddhis and shakti-based energy from nondualism in the vedanta teachings. Master Nan, Huai-chin makes this case as well -- saying the modern practitioner falls back into worldliness due to the use of heroic overexuberance when the spiritual powers manifest before the third eye is fully opened.

Sign in to follow this