May we find a silence

so deep

we find in it

the echoes of truth.

As usual

As always

apologies to

those in the past

I've wronged or slighted (of late Sinsenser)

and apologies to

those in the future

I will wrong and slight

(though you bastards probably will deserve it)

Edited by thelerner

omg

it's

THE FUTURE

and it's the future again

and again

but it's not past

because past is gone

but check this out

this is not now either

now is gone

now is gone again

and again

DAMMIT NOW, STAY

• Like 2

So the world didn't end after all.

Ommmm.

Wasn't even supposed to -- there's a whole year till December 21 2012.

I did a Four Pillars reading for this date, for the 11th hour when the Mayan calendar ends. It is a double dragon double rat Water-dominated moment in the year of the black (Water) dragon, and rat being another Water sign, we're looking at the moment of the most powerful Water in centuries. So, if the world ends, it is the fire-metal world that will end. And I for one will be happy to wave it goodbye from the deck of my ark. What, you haven't started building yours yet?.. Get busy! Happy New Year!:lol:

Happy New Year everyone!

I did a Four Pillars reading for this date, for the 11th hour when the Mayan calendar ends. It is a double dragon double rat Water-dominated moment in the year of the black (Water) dragon, and rat being another Water sign, we're looking at the moment of the most powerful Water in centuries. So, if the world ends, it is the fire-metal world that will end. And I for one will be happy to wave it goodbye from the deck of my ark. What, you haven't started building yours yet?.. Get busy! Happy New Year!:lol:

Tao Meow this is so intersting you posting about black water dragon. Incredible really! Becouse I wanted to post a thread on dreaming or visions of such creatures but dissmesed at the end .

This may be my answer that I posted into mental web. :lol:

Becouse a night before Christmas I had a lucid dream at the lake directing the dream , so this woman (who is an aspect of me)gets into water reluctantly becouse it is cold , but ends up enjoying a swim , when this big black snake/loch ness/dragony like creature appears under water.

I am thinking: oh no, this is wierd creature ,who is this? - it is going to be a hard core battle ,prepare.

So I am preparing scenario for a battle in my dream (gathering my force)but for some reason a woman gets life on her own (I am not influncing the dream anymore)and dives under the water and greets the creature and rides under the water playfully and joyfully as if seeing an old friend. Creature had a glowing light on top of the head and amazing presence. I was perplexed at the outcome.

For me this answers so many things on different levels.

Just had to share this.

In progress:-)

Salutes to Dragons!

Sign in to follow this