DragonGateNYC

Grand Master Wang Liping Ten day Private Intensive

IMO, the Tao leave room for Buddhism and Christianity, whereas many religions, teachings and philosophies do not return that favor.

I do not understand this. Sorry about my English.

Read it again. I think maybe I understood.

I think every religion do return the favor, but there is a problem for the people who believe a certain religion.

Edited by Lao Tzu

I do not understand this. Sorry about my English.

It means that the Tao accepts all, even though all do not accept the Tao.

Haha, where do you feel it? Is it in the center of the chest?

Sometimes when i feel it, my toes get all wiggly... :blush:

:lol:

It means that the Tao accepts all, even though all do not accept the Tao.

Yes, I understood.

Again, it is not because of the religion itself, it is because the people. Most of them are not really grasping the core spirit of the religion.

Jesus even taught that to the Christians, to accept all. Still there are many that go against this vital teaching and divide up anyway.

Jesus even taught that to the Christians, to accept all. Still there are many that go against this vital teaching and divide up anyway.

Yes, that is a big problem. Almost every one misunderstood his/her religion. This phenomenon exists in Buddhism, Daoism, Christian, etc.

LEARN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, what to say...?

If our new friend LTZ is in fact learning English then you've just provided a major disincentive. Or did I miss something and you're making an in-joke because you're actually trilingual and ashamed of it?

He has the weirdest way of speaking, that's all

Also my horse stance is making me go mad again

Cut this guy a break! English may not be his native language.

i totally agree with your point, but you mean jews and gentiles.

christians didn't come around til later.

since this thread is already completely derailed and all :D :D

Cut this guy a break! English may not be his native language.

i think that given his approach to communicating in a forum like this one, people are being really nice to him. Look at all the threads he has posted in. They have gone to shit and nonsense about how we should stop practicing and just philosophize our way to health. I can't possibly understand it either, but maybe for different reasons.

Yes, I understood.

Again, it is not because of the religion itself, it is because the people. Most of them are not really grasping the core spirit of the religion.

somehow i doubt that you grasp it yourself.

btw dao isn't a religion. They tried that, in the early hundreds AD, back when buddhism was the big thing, and it kinda flopped.

daoism is a western idea to describe an eastern mystical tradition of shamanic descent through a series of monastic lineages. And that tradition has little to do with what you are talking about on the threads you keep derailing.

I think 3600d is a lot of money to charge for 10 days, but maybe its Master Wang's way of assuring that he only has 2 kinds of students, very sincere students who will sacrifice to learn the great arts he teaches, and rich tourists? I'm sure he can tell the rich tourists from the sincere practitioners in an instant, and probably gets a lot more out of it in more ways than just cold hard cash.

這意思是: 放過你,不要殺你了.

Would be nice if you could utilize the PM function when not communicating in English...

Much appreciated.

• Like 2

I don't see the point in arguing with lao tzu, no basis to what he says 90% of the time in proof or personal experience.

• Like 1

I don't see the point in arguing with lao tzu, no basis to what he says 90% of the time in proof or personal experience.

i think i somehow feel obligated on behalf of all the public who might log on to the forum in search of information and read one of his posts. I strongly feel that the very next post should say WTF is this nonsense

no seriously, thanks for the reality check, you're correct.

Yes, I understood.

Lao Tzu, You wouldnt be from a rival dragon gate sect by any chance would you ? :P

Lao Tzu, You wouldnt be from a rival dragon gate sect by any chance would you ? :P

If I say NO, do you believe me? :rolleyes:

I see this is fast degenerating into an off-topic showdown. My threads have a funny habit of being hijacked too, so i'm on familiar teritory ;)

All you people doubting the authenticity of Opening the Dragons Gate, or the credentials of Master Wang himself, need to realize that scepticism is kinda a double edged sword. I was lucky enough to attend the April 2011 intensive with Master Wang, so i've experianced first hand some of what is recounted in the book. The Longmen pai has equilibrium exercises for exchanging energy with the trees, sun, moon and stars. Methods of naturally absorbing and circulating energy while walking. A very powerful sitting meditation exercise for dual cultivation of essence and life. Five element exercises for gathering internal and external medicine/elixer and building the Dan in the lower field. Shuigong/sleeping practices. Methods for opening and training the celestial/third eye, not to mention kick starting the MCO. The list goes on. This is just a fraction of the practices Grandmaster has in his arsenal.

If you want to see one of the few authentic internal alchemy lineages in action, then i suggest you pack a bag and head out in August, you won't regret it.

Bamboo, you're an excellent example of an intelligent, inquisitive, analytical, far sighted, tao bum! Jeannette says Master Wang teaches additional material each intensive for senior students, so I'm really looking forward. I hope to meet you in August and learn more about your experiences! Bless, brother.

I read http://longmenpai.blogspot.com/, very informative blog about Long Men Pai.

Two text below, from that blog, attracted my attention especially:

1990 - Discussion of Dao at the Police University (1)

..."We talked about every topics I could think of and I greedily asked him all kind of questions. Master Wang not only answered my questions in depth, he also told me things that not many people in the world knew about. Due to reasons that I am not to elaborate further, I can't disclose most of the content we discussed but I will reveal some here in this blog"...

What do you think are the things, which we do not know, respectively known by a few only?

1990 - Discussion of Dao at the Police University (5)

..."When I asked Master Wang what is the proportion of materials that he had revealed compared to the undisclosed materials. He said, "The demonstrations is about 2/5. The lectures is about 1/10." At that moment, these were only numbers, I couldn't even imagine the things that I don't know"...

What do you think are a reasons, that only a part of the materials are revealed and taught to the public?

Jox, :)

• Like 1