DragonGateNYC

Grand Master Wang Liping Ten day Private Intensive

Exactly. These are some rather significant imponderables that hover around.

Of course, for those with chunks of spare cash under the mattress, i am sure tis better should one decides to 'invest' it in such programs rather than on fanciful holidays and stuff.

The average wage in the US is approx 40K p.a. The fee works out to approximately one month's wages, which is rather steep for 10 days. Having said this, Tibetan Buddhist retreats are not without costs either, but at least there's value in terms of duration - for example, a three months' Ngondro closed retreat (in Europe), incl of food and accommodation, is approx 5K usd. Thats 3 months of intensive teachings and practices, with no interferences at all. This is just for comparison - i know they are two contrastingly different systems.

Personally, if i can save this amount of money each year, i'd make it my goal to travel to India and/or Kathmandu to soak up some of the esoterica, ayurveda and authentic yoga teachings readily available there. Much can be achieved travelling in that region with 3 grand in the pocket.

Master Wang has many students who have already traveled / studied with Indian and Tibetan traditions for many decades, let alone the three months you're referencing. In fact, a student from native India attended Master Wang's past December intensive and thoroughly found it to be an authentic, rewarding eye opening experience. In addition, Jeannette, who invited me to the intensive, has been a Certified Yoga Teacher for over ten years, studied Tibetan meditation with a monk, and practices Ayurveda and Oriental Medicine. This tells me that for all the yoga and Tibetan studies, there is still a world to be attained through the Tao.

The costs for the intensive goes to the government, airport pickup and ground transportation via hotel, more than adequate hotel accommodations where we all have our own private room and bath with yes, internet service. Translation, and three generous meals per day including an endless supply of fresh fruit and bottled spring water. Of course the training is intensive, morning, afternoon and 10pm practice too. the sitting is very difficult for some students but other sit in lotus, half lotus or simple cross legged position for what seems like hours but it's rewarding. The information contained in the lessons is scientific and outstanding. Master gives powerful empowerments. I'm very pleased with my investment.

August is a great time to have an intensive in Dalian; the weather allows for comfortable, enjoyable outdoor practice every day. It was rather cold during our 6am taoist walk this past December, but we went every morning regardless.

Edited by MarkB

Hehe, I will never pay such a money to learn "Qigong".

Master Wang teaches Nei Gong, Internal Alchemy. this is not the same thing, buddy.

I do see C T point, many would get a lot more training for beginner and intermediate than going right to a master wouldn't they? I mean intermediate could teach beginner, and adept could teach intermediate, etc.

What if it is a bore and I don't learn anything? Do they offer any guarantee or refund?

That a great idea! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Master Wang teaches Nei Gong, Internal Alchemy. this is not the same thing, buddy.

No, that is the same thing. Just different name for one thing.

Master Wang has many students who have already traveled / studied with Indian and Tibetan traditions for many decades, let alone the three months you're referencing. In fact, a student from native India attended Master Wang's past December intensive and thoroughly found it to be an authentic, rewarding eye opening experience. In addition, Jeannette, who invited me to the intensive, has been a Certified Yoga Teacher for over ten years, studied Tibetan meditation with a monk, and practices Ayurveda and Oriental Medicine. This tells me that for all the yoga and Tibetan studies, there is still a world to be attained through the Tao.

The costs for the intensive goes to the government, airport pickup and ground transportation via hotel, more than adequate hotel accommodations where we all have our own private room and bath with yes, internet service. Translation, and three generous meals per day including an endless supply of fresh fruit and bottled spring water. I'm very pleased with my investment.

August is a great time to have an intensive; the weather allows for comfortable, enjoyable outdoor practice every day. It was rather cold during our 6am taoist walk this past December, but we went every morning regardless.

This lesson will happen in New york,USA or China mainland?

No, that is the same thing. Just different name for one thing.

You're new to this so I will spare your life

:lol:

Hey, I was just told to keep doing one posture and I will be set, there's not much to it :lol:

Why every sentence you said was so difficult for me to understand?

I can't imagine how that would be possible, English is kinda my second language

Can't you read the accent? :wacko:

Hold on, you didn't understand a word I said the the chat room and that's why you're making crazy threads on the forum left and right, right?

Edited by Sinfest

I can't imagine how that would be possible, English is kinda my second language

Can't you read the accent? :wacko:

Second language? Maybe that is the reason.:)

This lesson will happen in New york,USA or China mainland?

Intensive with Master Wang this August will be held in Dalian.

So i see you've been learning qigong and it's been all the same to you; it's going to be just like that probably, until you learn from Master Wang. You're right, i wouldn't pay for anyone else either :-)

hello, I am new to all of this(qigong), those of you interested in master wang liping or other teachers, what do you hope to accomplish? are you guys interested in a career as a healer and earn a living that way?

It appears there is no shortage of high level teachers even in the US. I believe fulllotus mentioned master chunyi Lin. last night I downloaded Ya Mu(Michael Lomax) book, both of these teachers sound very impressive. frankly some of the more abstract stuff they talk about, talking with spirits ete, not sure what to make of...

all the best

So i see you've been learning qigong and it's been all the same to you; it's going to be just like that probably, until you learn from Master Wang. You're right, i wouldn't pay for anyone else either :-)

You are a student of Wang Li Ping?

hello, I am new to all of this(qigong), those of you interested in master wang liping or other teachers, what do you hope to accomplish? are you guys interested in a career as a healer and earn a living that way?

It appears there is no shortage of high level teachers even in the US. I believe fulllotus mentioned master chunyi Lin. last night I downloaded Ya Mu(Michael Lomax) book, both of these teachers sound very impressive. frankly some of the more abstract stuff they talk about, talking with spirits ete, not sure what to make of...

all the best

You are new to qigong? My suggest is to be very cautious of the qigong teachers. Most of the "teachers" are cheaters.

Edited by Lao Tzu

Can you describe the difference to me between the Wang and others?

If "Opening the Dragon Gate" is real and not fiction then he must be an amazing teacher, yet perhaps the whole of that book is not meant literally as some of it does seem over the top. He talks about some amazing feats in the book which he should be able to replicate with new students, things like being able to make entire groups of new students to spontaneously move with his own power. Others say he can stop the rain. Can anyone testify to such feats?

If "Opening the Dragon Gate" is real and not fiction then he must be an amazing teacher, yet perhaps the whole of that book is not meant literally as some of it does seem over the top. He talks about some amazing feats in the book which he should be able to replicate with new students, things like being able to make entire groups of new students to spontaneously move with his own power. Others say he can stop the rain. Can anyone testify to such feats?

It sounds like...