voidisyinyang

Chunyi Lin is teaching workshops on the East and West Coast

http://www.learningstrategies.com/HigherEnergy/2012/SFQA

I'm going on the road very early in 2012 to both the east coast and the west coast. My good friends at Learning Strategies have invited me to teach two special Spring Forest Qigong classes on "Higher Energy."

The first special session is January 28th and 29th, in Washington, D.C.

The second is February 11th and 12th, in Los Angeles.

The coming new year, 2012, is very powerful and it is also the Year of the Dragon. With everything taking place in the next year, I want to bring you ways to expand your energy and stay in harmony and balance.

These special workshops will help you focus on enhancing and balancing your energy to be healthier and happier, experience joy in your life every day and be the best you can be in every aspect of life.

This is our opportunity to connect in person and Learning Strategies has created a significant "early bird discount" if you register before Saturday, January 7th.

To learn more about my 'Higher Energy' special class and register CLICK HERE.

I hope to see you there and share with you the power of this coming year, and what you can do to fulfill your potential.

With Love & Blessings,

Chunyi

Kinda annoying how masters give away only little bits and pieces to make money

Well, that's fair I guess

If they all told the truth from the start, the students would easily become more powerful then the masters

If they all told the truth from the start, the students would easily become more powerful then the masters

Like what? haha. Please tell us the truth!

Interesting. I saw this post in my email and came to here to make a post about it, and I see you already have! neat :)

I am going to be travelling at exactly around the time the East Coast classes are being held, and I was excited, but once I saw the price I realized there was absolutely no way I can do it. I am young, college age and just don't have those kind of funds available now.

However I just read your post in the "Where to find a genuine master" thread about phone transmissions, for $90. I really respect and believe in Chunyi Lin, I've practiced his Qigong in the past and I found it very profound and beneficial. But I am looking to experience actual physical contact with a teacher. I was thinking this would be the perfect opporotunity but looks like that is out of the picture.

Is the phone method really effective? And if so I was wondering how is this so? What are the mechanics behind this for instance? I assume this is some very very high level energetic stuff, and I just have a very basic experience and understanding. Does this have to do with the fact there are truly no barriers and distance on a quantum/energetic level? I'm really considering calling Spring Forest up for a phone healing, I guess I am just looking for some confirmation of it's "effectiveness".

Has anyone here had any experiences with this?

Like what? haha. Please tell us the truth!

It's always some silly stuff like giving the students incomplete meditation while keeping the actual thing for himself, then over time the technique get weaker and weaker with each generation until it's crap :lol:

Interesting. I saw this post in my email and came to here to make a post about it, and I see you already have! neat :)

I am going to be travelling at exactly around the time the East Coast classes are being held, and I was excited, but once I saw the price I realized there was absolutely no way I can do it. I am young, college age and just don't have those kind of funds available now.

However I just read your post in the "Where to find a genuine master" thread about phone transmissions, for $90. I really respect and believe in Chunyi Lin, I've practiced his Qigong in the past and I found it very profound and beneficial. But I am looking to experience actual physical contact with a teacher. I was thinking this would be the perfect opporotunity but looks like that is out of the picture.

Is the phone method really effective? And if so I was wondering how is this so? What are the mechanics behind this for instance? I assume this is some very very high level energetic stuff, and I just have a very basic experience and understanding. Does this have to do with the fact there are truly no barriers and distance on a quantum/energetic level? I'm really considering calling Spring Forest up for a phone healing, I guess I am just looking for some confirmation of it's "effectiveness".

Has anyone here had any experiences with this?

Yes the phone healing is actually just as effective as in person and actually more effective because as Chunyi Lin said there is less focus on the more superficial blockages perceived in person visually. So the way a phone healing works is that the energy is holographic laser energy. When I got the phone healing it felt just like the healings I got from Chunyi Lin in person. I can assure you that Chunyi Lin can read your energy blockages on the phone and heal them. So you can just ask him what your major energy blockages are. It feels like a laser of love deep in the body and then there's electromagnetic feeling to it. So the chi is electromagnetic but the shen energy is the spirit-laser energy so it's higher frequency and more coherent or synchronized. This is the holographic laser energy and yes it can go anywhere on the planet -- the healer just needs the name, age, sex and location of the person.

Of course if we keep practicing after we get the healing then this keeps building up on the energy we received. Also it may take more than one phone healing to be completely healed but you would have to ask about this. I only got one phone healing and then am just relying on my own practice. So that's also why Chunyi Lin focuses on the self-learning course because his "small universe" c.d. is a really amazing tool for practice - -the small universe is the foundation exercise to create the qi energy. Anyone can practice it even if paralyzed - and get effective results.

I personally think the phone healing is a great deal because it's a life changing experience to feel the laser energy inside our bodies and the deep love bliss energy. haha. Have fun and let us know what it felt like. I've had a few people tell me they were going to get one but I haven't heard back yet in the past month since then.

• Like 2

Yes the phone healing is actually just as effective as in person and actually more effective because as Chunyi Lin said there is less focus on the more superficial blockages perceived in person visually. So the way a phone healing works is that the energy is holographic laser energy. When I got the phone healing it felt just like the healings I got from Chunyi Lin in person. I can assure you that Chunyi Lin can read your energy blockages on the phone and heal them. So you can just ask him what your major energy blockages are. It feels like a laser of love deep in the body and then there's electromagnetic feeling to it. So the chi is electromagnetic but the shen energy is the spirit-laser energy so it's higher frequency and more coherent or synchronized. This is the holographic laser energy and yes it can go anywhere on the planet -- the healer just needs the name, age, sex and location of the person.

Of course if we keep practicing after we get the healing then this keeps building up on the energy we received. Also it may take more than one phone healing to be completely healed but you would have to ask about this. I only got one phone healing and then am just relying on my own practice. So that's also why Chunyi Lin focuses on the self-learning course because his "small universe" c.d. is a really amazing tool for practice - -the small universe is the foundation exercise to create the qi energy. Anyone can practice it even if paralyzed - and get effective results.

I personally think the phone healing is a great deal because it's a life changing experience to feel the laser energy inside our bodies and the deep love bliss energy. haha. Have fun and let us know what it felt like. I've had a few people tell me they were going to get one but I haven't heard back yet in the past month since then.

is it difficult to get Mr Lin to do a healing him self? I called maybe 2 years ago for a friend and they tried to encourage

passing to one of his students, seemed like he was too busy..?

is it difficult to get Mr Lin to do a healing him self? I called maybe 2 years ago for a friend and they tried to encourage

passing to one of his students, seemed like he was too busy..?

He might have been. I had heard that he was going to stop doing phone healings himself -- that might have been around two years ago. But then I never noticed if that happened and so I remember I first called last spring to see about a phone healing and was suprised when they said I could schedule one with Chunyi Lin. I didn't get one then but it wasn't because I was special -- I mean he was giving phone healings still last spring. So when I called last month the wait time was only a week.

I remember him saying before he had a longer wait list time -- but that was a long time ago when he was still doing healings at his house and not phone healings that I know of. People would drive to his house and wait in his hall or something. I had a friend -- a couple school friends -- who both went to his house. I had never been there but one time I was tempted to sit in full lotus out side his house until he took me in as a real student. haha.

Anyway Jim Nance did do a long distance healing on me so I know he can do them - the middle of my brain was on fire. That was early on soon around when he became a qigong master. Then he said he did a phone healing for this person in this hospital on the bed but the person's mom was holding the phone -- only she threw it down on the floor because the energy was too strong. haha. So Jim was asking if the healing was good and the lady was responding but the phone was still on the floor - she was too concerned to pick it back up. haha. Then Jim couldn't hear her for a second. haha. Still that was back in 2005.

Yeah so then Leslie Vincent is the third new qigong master and she is also the director of the healing center now. She has a healing testimony of extreme epilepsy online --

which is really amazing. So I'm sure her phone healing is great too. I mean if Chunyi Lin says someone is a qigong master -- and he's only said that for two of his students -- then I'm sure it's true.

easily? :lol:

• Like 1

In my opinion with the knowledge we have thats "open" these days, we could all get to an incredible level.

For example just techniques like gazing at the dan tian or emptiness are crucial in many cultivation lineages. How many people these days can be bothered to increase their practice in these foundational techniques to many hours a day? That's the standard expected by many masters IMO.

• Like 3

880 dollars!!!???

For two days? Teaching something that can be learned from his DVD.

Ok Drew, make your case on why any of us should consider attending the seminar. What type of transmission should we expect. Is this a seminar just for health purposes or for higher goals? I want to be convinced. ;) .

880 dollars!!!???

For two days? Teaching something that can be learned from his DVD.

Ok Drew, make your case on why any of us should consider attending the seminar. What type of transmission should we expect. Is this a seminar just for health purposes or for higher goals? I want to be convinced. ;) .

Yeah that's expensive! Although it says you save $200 off that for early registration...so $660 -- I'm assuming that includes the room and board. So let's say a hotel costs $120 a night -- which is too expensive for me but probably the price. I suppose we can look up the price for those hotels a night to see. Then food in a big city like that is going to be more -- say $20 a meal -- so that's $60 a day. So that right there is 120 x 3. That leaves $300 for the SFQ teachers per person -- or $150 a day.

Anyway that actually seems pretty fair price to me know after figuring the coast of room and board.

As for what you get -- the energy transmissions are amazing but also if you train beforehand that would increase the experience. When I went to the Level 3 weekend retreat I did a week long fast on just half a glass of water. haha. But it wasn't really a fast -- it was a qigong feast -- my internal electromagnetic energy was stronger than ever. So it would be difficult to just fast like that.

Anyway you could probably go up to Chunyi Lin doing the break maybe and ask what your energy blockages are and then you would probably feel the laser on you. Usually he goes around to everyone individually to transmit energy but I don't know how many people they are expecting. Also he has trained two other qigong masters and I know that both can do powerful healing. I would assume that all three would be there.

I haven't attended a Chunyi Lin event since 2005 when I took the class and I did the retreats in 2001 and end of 2000. Still the phone healing I got a month ago was awesome -- and only $90. Well worth it to me just to experience the laser energy which is a world-changing experience. I mean how often does someone get to feel a laser kind of energy from someone else -- and then you get told what the energy blockages are and get the healing. It's something that has to be experienced because to put it in words doesn't do it justice.

Yeah that D.C. hotel says $140 a night for a single in the winter.

I couldn't find the price of the L.A. hotel.

But also if someone did a week long fast say -- for example -- then they would save probably a $100 in food money. haha.

Oh yeah I don't know if -- about health vs. "higher" goals -- I mean the Level 3 retreat is to open the third eye. I think Chunyi Lin would meet you where your ready to go for the energy. So when I was at the Level 3 retreat then he did long distance healing on me to open my third eye and the center of my brain was on fire! haha. Also that's when I saw the dead spirits coming in -- floating into the conference room and Chunyi Lin explained that happens to him regularly when he does his full lotus chi-emitting lectures. So he heals the dead spirits too so they can find peace.

Edited by fulllotus

It is so common using QiGong to deceive for money in China.

So it is not strange if cheaters do their "job" in western countries.

It is so common using QiGong to deceive for money in China.

So it is not strange if cheaters do their "job" in western countries.

When I was at the Level 3 retreat back in 2000 someone raised the issue of the cost to Chunyi Lin and he responded saying he thought it was reasonable. Actually the cost really was reasonable -- and the experience was amazing. haha.

How many people get to experience the middle of the brain on fire as the third eye gets opened up at a distance? I also saw the yin spirit bodies coming out of Chunyi Lin when he was in full lotus -- I didn't say anything about this nor did Chunyi Lin. He said -- someone else had seen them so he responded they were going out to heal people. It was yellow forms out of his head -- shaped like people and the forms would then break off his head and float out into the conference room towards the students.

Oh yeah I don't know if -- about health vs. "higher" goals -- I mean the Level 3 retreat is to open the third eye. I think Chunyi Lin would meet you where your ready to go for the energy. So when I was at the Level 3 retreat then he did long distance healing on me to open my third eye and the center of my brain was on fire! haha. Also that's when I saw the dead spirits coming in -- floating into the conference room and Chunyi Lin explained that happens to him regularly when he does his full lotus chi-emitting lectures. So he heals the dead spirits too so they can find peace.

For healing individual blockages, I assume that really depends on the seminar. If more than twenty people show up, I'm not sure much individual attention can be given along with teaching the material. I just don't want to pay 880 dollars to learn mco circulation, hand postures, or focusing on the breath meditation, or basic qi gong hand movements. Opening the third eye and the center of the brain likely isn't going to be taught in D.C. but much more basic stuff. And if I want to progress through those levels, I would probably have to keep in mind future visits to Minnesota.

By the way, people who have gone to level 3 don't seem to have experienced what you have. Your progress doesn't sound like what people in Chunyi Lin's system normally experience. I've watched those interviews of practitioners and no one mentions anything about fasting 10 days without food, prolonged full lotus meditations, or third eye openings...they are more in line with, "I feel it, then use my hands to guide it, and I feel great! or I did this and I wasn't sick anymore!" So...I'm guessing either you are doing something beyond spf qigong, or these people aren't revealing certain aspects about their practice.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

For healing individual blockages, I assume that really depends on the seminar. If more than twenty people show up, I'm not sure much individual attention can be given along with teaching the material. I just don't want to pay 880 dollars to learn mco circulation, hand postures, or focusing on the breath meditation, or basic qi gong hand movements. Opening the third eye and the center of the brain likely isn't going to be taught in D.C. but much more basic stuff. And if I want to progress through those levels, I would probably have to keep in mind future visits to Minnesota.

By the way, people who have gone to level 3 don't seem to have experienced what you have. Your progress doesn't sound like what people in Chunyi Lin's system normally experience. I've watched those interviews of practitioners and no one mentions anything about fasting 10 days without food, prolonged full lotus meditations, or third eye openings...they are more in line with, "I feel it, then use my hands to guide it, and I feel great! or I did this and I wasn't sick anymore!" So...I'm guessing either you are doing something beyond spf qigong, or these people aren't revealing certain aspects about their practice.

Yeah the first qigong master I met -- or attended a demonstration of -- was Effie P. Chow in 1995 and she blew the fuse in the room behind us! haha. My girlfriend was not convinced but I could feel strong electromagnetic energy. After that I researched qigong more and more and when I met Chunyi Lin in 1999 I was convinced he was the real deal. So then I finished my graduate masters degree by doing the qigong training intensively for about six months. But even then I didn't feel qualified to personally bug Chunyi Lin much -- he said I should have called him when I was having my "enlightenment experience" as he called it. haha.

So it just depends how much a person trains -- Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance that if he wanted to be an energy master then he had to do 2 hours of full lotus non-stop every night, no breaks. But then Jim Nance was then helping to teach the classes and Chunyi Lin was transmitting energy into Jim Nance to help with his progress, etc. So it definitely helps to have more personal supervision to get to the advanced level. I was in an advanced state for a couple weeks but everyone was freaking out including me. haha. I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her head without touching her and she bawled non-stop for at least 15 minutes. But she realized I had just made a mistake as Chunyi Lin teaches to never pull the energy blockages out of the top of the center of the skull -- and I didn't realize my energy was that strong.

I also healed my mom of a serious leg condition so she no longer needed surgical stockings nor to support her legs while sitting -- Anyway she still screamed at me bloody murder until I ate some food since she didn't realize I was living off qi energy. haha.

I mean at the time I was the only young male -- 29 years old isn't even that young. I was amazed there were no others. I tried to get my friends who were into meditation interested but they didn't take it very seriously since the ladies were calling them. haha.

Actually if you wanted to progress -- you can just practice on your own but then get phone healings from Chunyi Lin and that is just the same as getting an energy transmission in class. So -- but people really don't believe this unless they experience the energy. haha.

Edited by fulllotus

When I was at the Level 3 retreat back in 2000 someone raised the issue of the cost to Chunyi Lin and he responded saying he thought it was reasonable. Actually the cost really was reasonable -- and the experience was amazing. haha.

How many people get to experience the middle of the brain on fire as the third eye gets opened up at a distance? I also saw the yin spirit bodies coming out of Chunyi Lin when he was in full lotus -- I didn't say anything about this nor did Chunyi Lin. He said -- someone else had seen them so he responded they were going out to heal people. It was yellow forms out of his head -- shaped like people and the forms would then break off his head and float out into the conference room towards the students.

It is unbelievable. And it conflicts with the theory of Taoism.

A spirit can not be seen. How did you see it? by your normal eyes or special "eys"?

Edited by Lao Tzu

After reading fullotus other thread, last week I looked quite a bit into SFQ. I thought about their distant phone sessions. $90 for a 10 min session, but then decided against it. reading some of the other reviews, it appears it is not just one session, but most people go down the yellow brick road of multile, even 6-7 sessions.

One other thing that struck me, was SFQ incredible business model, with multiple streams of income. They said 200 people a week walk in through their doors every week seeking healings. with surrogate teacher/masters working with master Lin I would say that he is easily the most successful Qigong master in the US!

anyway, for now I ordered the level 1 DVD, on sale for about $12.95 -:)

• Like 1

After reading fullotus other thread, last week I looked quite a bit into SFQ. I thought about their distant phone sessions. $90 for a 10 min session, but then decided against it. reading some of the other reviews, it appears it is not just one session, but most people go down the yellow brick road of multile, even 6-7 sessions.

One other thing that struck me, was SFQ incredible business model, with multiple streams of income. They said 200 people a week walk in through their doors every week seeking healings. with surrogate teacher/masters working with master Lin I would say that he is easily the most successful Qigong master in the US!

anyway, for now I ordered the level 1 DVD, on sale for about $12.95 -:)

In China, The QiGong cheaters are much much more successful than him.:)

my my, so he's my second target then :lol:

It is unbelievable. And it conflicts with the theory of Taoism.

A spirit can not be seen. How did you see it? by your normal eyes or special "eys"?

Ha. I would have to say with my "special eye" -- my third eye was opening up. I had trained intensively so my qi energy was really strong and then I also fasted for a week on just half a glass of water -- and right away at the conference I noticed something amazing. We were in this big room -- maybe 150 people there -- it was a Christian retreat center and this was their chapel but the whole center was in the woods out in the country -- by some lakes. Very nice setting. But also rustic like a camp built in the 1960s maybe. Anyway so there was one dude way in the front of the room and I was way in the back -- but this one dude had this amazing stench like death. So then he stood up and said he had come all the way from Arizona to get special healing. Now the amazing thing is I could barely stay in the same room with him but no one else seemed to notice his stench. Then the qigong masters said they can smell cancer and it smells like dead flesh. So then I realized that my sense of smell must be based on special abilities now -- but again I had fasted for a week on just half a glass of water and I had built up my qi energy real strong -- my body was filled with qi energy.

Anyway just to finish that story -- so that dude's smell went away after he got the healing energy from Chunyi Lin -- but the smell was still kind of there. But then we returned to our rooms and I was in full lotus in my room but the smelly dude with cancer was in the room next to me! the walls were paper thin. When I had too much pain from being in full lotus too much I just made the sword fingers and I shot chi energy out of my sword fingers into my feet and the pain went away right away. haha. But then the smelly dude was having sex with his girlfriend! I was shocked -- I mean he gets the healing energy and he wastes it on his girlfriend and worst of all -- how could she be in the same room with him! haha. But again I guess she couldn't smell his cancer.

I hope he got healed though.