Superman

Lung Hu Shan Australia

I was reading on another forum that there is a john chang student teaching in brisbane australia. There was a website link given which is now closed. Does anybody have some information about this school or how to contact sherfu andreas.

Thank You

I was reading on another forum that there is a john chang student teaching in brisbane australia. There was a website link given which is now closed. Does anybody have some information about this school or how to contact sherfu andreas.

Thank You

There is an Australian scammer claiming to have a copy of the mo pai manual, you send him hundreds of dollars he sends you nothing. He has scammed lots of people and comes here to create tons of fake accounts with low posts to scam people here in this community.

Keep your eyes open, don't send anyone money via paypal, western union or via money order.

• Like 3

Are you saying in a roundabout manner they are somehow related to this school ?

Thank You

He is just some scam artist not connected to the school who is capitalizing on the huge interest in the mo pai school in general.

http://taoist-magic.blogspot.com/

he runs that blog as well as about 100 others he's created he comes here and creates tons of new fake accounts to plug himself.

recently he's been spotted on the xtrememe mind forums scamming people as well.

I will give it to the ******* he's good at what he does, I don't see how someone can live with themselves being a liar and a thief and enjoying taking advantage of honest hard working people. It is sick and something a scumbag, parasite on society does. I hope this guy gets his ******* ripped apart by karma, or a big burly man in prison, which ever comes first.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Thank You

What was the website link given? That will probably tell people for sure if it is the dodgy guy as I think he has had various sites up which people here would recognise.

Sherfu Andreas is Australian however and If he was teaching in Australia, it would be cool for us Aussie bums to hear about... :)

What was the website link given? That will probably tell people for sure if it is the dodgy guy as I think he has had various sites up which people here would recognise.

Sherfu Andreas is Australian however and If he was teaching in Australia, it would be cool for us Aussie bums to hear about... :)

There was some discussion on another thread and on other forums. If this is the same site, then it's down now...

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/21949-attention-mo-pai-lovers/page__view__findpost__p__311644