Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

Commitment Post

I don't know about you bums, but I usually make commitments and never stick with them.

They say change is inevitable but I don't want my commitment to change, I want to change to stick with my commitments. Who's in? Sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself but if we truly believe in what we want to do, telling others wouldn't matter and maybe we can create a real positive energy here to help each other out with our commitments. If you want to participate just make a post, if not than still make a post XD. I'll start it off.

For one, I want to make a commitment to stick with my commitments. It's sad but sometimes I'm not true to myself which is pretty bad, I will change that though. I tend to hang out with others who bring me down to really low negative energies, I do this because I have no other friends to resort to and have told myself a million times I can't keep doing this but it's time for change (: . I would rather be alone with my thoughts than hang out with "friends" who don't know when enough is enough and just keep taking. I have brought this into my life so I can also take it out, all I have to do is not hang out with them anymore. I have only been able to take myself to a certain level, fear and old behavior have always brought me back to where I began. I can't keep failing so I must face my fears for what they are and see that old behavior isn't bringing me happiness right now. CHANGE IS GUUUUUUUUUD, LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

ARAB OUT! (:

I DECIDED TO COMMIT TO MAKING THAT WEBCOMIC THING

now that I said it, I really have to do it now :lol:

WOOT WOOT :D best send on a copy this way when its done!

My meditation practice slipped when I changed jobs 4 months ago. It is a practice which I want to kick start again as I feel I was becoming a better person (less anger, more thoughtfulness etc).

I seem to be drawn to the more formless styles of meditation such as zazen,or vipassana, then of visualization or energy movement, mco, frantzis water method etc.

As i already practice xingyi neigong and zhan zhuang, maybe zazen or vipassana would help to balance it all out.

I think it's good to want to commit to a practice and to try and follow it through. This almost never happens, as life situations change constantly. Nothing wrong in trying though.

I'm going to commit to daily meditation, starting at 20 minutes per day, and see if I can maintain it.

Edited by lifeforce

"Your ability to generate power is directly proportional to your ability to concentrate.

Your ability to concentrate is directly proportional to your ability to Eliminate Distractions."

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this