skydog

Some questions about Enlightenment

1) Buddha went off to seek enlightenment when he was 29 and reached it at 35..what exactly did he do in this time, for how long etc etc?

2) How important are things like healing negative memories from childhood- (which I currently do for confidence, relationships, good beliefs etc) (sedona method, eft matrix re-imprinting?)

3) How about qigong and yoga, how important are they for enlightenment, is it that what gives you interal energy neccessary for peace?

4) What about psychadelics?

5) Some people say that you should be enlightened in any situation...However when it comes to learning scientific textbooks all day, or being a hardcore door to door salesman who has targets to meet, I just dont see it?

1) Buddha went off to seek enlightenment when he was 29 and reached it at 35..what exactly did he do in this time, for how long etc etc?

2) How important are things like healing negative memories from childhood- (which I currently do for confidence, relationships, good beliefs etc) (sedona method, eft matrix re-imprinting?)

3) How about qigong and yoga, how important are they for enlightenment, is it that what gives you interal energy neccessary for peace?

5) Some people say that you should be enlightened in any situation...However when it comes to learning scientific textbooks all day, or being a hardcore door to door salesman who has targets to meet, I just dont see it?

1. Buddha did not seek enlightenment,...he sought to understand the nature of suffering.

2. Conscious Breathwork, hypno and Ocular Light therapy (lumitron), being with Admirable Friends, etc., also help. It is imperative to recognize one's core issues,...both negative, and those perceived as positive.

3. It is said that it takes 10 lifetimes for a yogi to realize enlightenment. So if you have 10 lifetimes, go for it. Doing yoga as a regular exercize is awesome. Qigong is more helpful.

4. Don't know. But I've personally never met a self-actualized person who hadn't had mushrooms, peyote, etc. I'm not saying that the self-actualization was a direct result of a trip, but opens pathways upon which self-actualization is realized.

as Charles F. Haanel said, "The mind cannot comprehend an entirely new idea until a corresponding vibratory brain cell has been prepared to receive it."

5. Yes, enlightenment could arise within any situation, as long as one "stopped" within the situation.

"When everything goes wrong, treat disaster as a way to wake up."....and, "Don't worry- there's nothing real about your confusion." Lojong proverbs

V

Edited by Vmarco

Buddha went off to seek enlightenment when he was 29 and reached it at 35..what exactly did he do in this time, for how long etc etc?

What Buddhists generally don't want you to know,...that when Siddhartha was at deaths door, a young girl (dakini) named Sujata brought the ascetic some rice and milk, and somehow prompted Buddha to see the Middle Way. In nearly all Eastern enlightenment stories, a dakini is involved.

What was in the rice and milk? What did she tell him? How did she pursuade him to cease his physically destructive path? The Buddhist patriarchy (Theravada and Mahayana) does not want to discuss this,...although it is somewhat discussed among the Vajrayana.

V

Edited by Vmarco

He learnt samatha meditation (concentration) from masters, having reached the peak of their practices, he realised that it could not end suffering by itself.

He did ascetic, self deprivation, practices for 6 years.

In general with the Buddhist path to Enlightenment, concentration and morality are two essential practices to start with.

With regards to your last question, I think you have a wrong assumption. You should understand that phenoma aren't inherently good or bad, it is how you perceive it or respond to it that gives it this quality.

So studying textbooks or a pressured job aren't inherently "anti- enlightenment" (whatever that means lol) it's how you do it.

Edited by Ish

1 - He more or less tried everything available at that time in India which included a lot of extreme yogic and meditation methods but it was only when he completely let go and completely relaxed that he gained enlightenment

2- Very important, perhaps more important than anything else imo, facing up to your own suffering and problem emotions is the foundation of practice in my view, I don't know about the methods you mention though but unless you get the foundations solid you will always be on unstable ground

3 - Qigong and Yoga are excellent exercise and health methods but I don't think they will lead you very far spiritually

4 - Psychadelics can break through fixed perceptions but they will only give you tastes of different ways of being, on their own they can do nothing and often cause more trouble than they are worth.

5 - There are methods within some systems you can practice while working in any job or in any situation, with many other systems you are meant to try to take the consciousness you get from meditation into your daily life but it is very hard to do.

2- Very important, perhaps more important than anything else imo, facing up to your own suffering and problem emotions is the foundation of practice in my view, I don't know about the methods you mention though but unless you get the foundations solid you will always be on unstable ground

This may come as a shock to some/many... there is no stable ground haha! Thru sufficient contemplative work, it can be observed very clearly the impermanence of space and time. Every thing is fleeting, there is no guarantee things will stay the way they are. People presume they do - there is a lot of potential fear, anger, disappointment, ignorance, and other potentially negative emotions tied in to this very basic presumption.

Its said that correct contemplation practices help to train one to become fearless. How so? One of the ways is to see how fragile the idea of building and possessing a strong foundation is - perhaps there is no foundation? Thinking there is one causes people to chase after those things which they think will make this idea of a foundation more solid, and so theres always grasping and aversion happening all the time, on different levels.

As work on the self goes deeper, one begins to gradually gain the confidence to accept that not having a strong foundation is ok... then there arises a preparedness and a willingness to stand under whatever life throws at you. Then there is victory, from the realization that finally there is a very real hope of subjugating inner fires of emotions and demons. For as long as the belief in the possibility of building a foundation is clung to, this matter of the pacification of emotional turmoils becomes very complex, because then there will be unnecessary layers added on to the process. If from the very beginning, one adopts the correct view of seeing things simply as they are, and be ok with change, then the complexities can well be avoided.

The above is by no means an indication that one should simply wilt away with the sands of time. Practice and cultivation must continue with diligence - meditation practices must be kept up. But never make the assumption that these practices are anything more than what they are, which primarily are aimed at sharpening one's perceptions so as not to fall victim to delusion and false assumptions, the most serious being that there are guarantees in life, that somehow, there is a heaven waiting, or immortality of the body is achievable. I dont know for sure... perhaps it is, maybe not... all i know is that i can die at any moment, and nothing i have done, nothing i have accumulated, will matter at that point. Remaining aware of this every day, every moment if possible, is a very joyous exercise in appreciating life.

Thru this, we can learn to become less petty, less agitated, and definitely find more satisfaction, openness and happiness in simple living, from one moment to the next. Each breath feels deep and precious. We become more mindful of our thoughts, speech and interactions with others. Each day is filled with immense gratitude, and we will see existence with new eyes. With this comes a kind of realization that we can indeed gain mastery over our deepest fears, fears being stuff which causes us to build alienating walls instead of bridges of hope and inspiration.

Sorry for getting carried away here... i only meant to write a couple of lines. :lol:

"Walking the spiritual path properly is a very subtle process; it is not something to jump into naively. There are numerous sidetracks which can lead to a distorted, ego-centered version of spirituality; we can deceive ourselves into thinking we are developing spiritually when instead we are reinforcing our egocentricity through spiritual techniques. This fundamental distortion may be referred to as spiritual materialism." - Chogyam Trungpa

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

He learnt samatha meditation (concentration) from masters, having reached the peak of their practices, he realised that it could not end suffering by itself.

I'm genuinely appreciative of finally meeting someone who was there, and can thus explain what really occurred.

V

Edited by Vmarco

When you can see light externally around other people then you know the third eye is opening.

Find a real energy master to get energy transmissions.

Energy masters power the light by the chi electromagnetic energy. Doing DMT will also help to open the third eye to see light but it does not create the electromagnetic chi energy. DMT converts your sex energy directly into light energy.

So you have to build up and store your sex energy for at least three months -- no emissions -- and you have to purify it into chi energy. It's best not to watch t.v. or have any contact with popular culture. Probably best to not go online.

Just meditate six hours a day -- the small universe aka microcosmic orbit is the "foundation" exercise to turn jing energy into chi energy and then into light energy. Study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" for the real details but it may take you years to really digest the information. You can find the book on my blog http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com

O.K. sitting in full lotus for 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other type of meditation. Do 2 hours of non-stop full lotus a day meditation and do that for three months non-stop. That's the simplest, most direct or most powerful approach.

http://springforestqigong.com -- get the small universe c.d. to practice the small universe exercise for an hour a day.

You should be able to feel the center of your brain - the pineal gland -- permanently magnetized and then with increased training you can see more light externally. It takes a lot of jing to make a lot of chi and a lot of chi to make a lot of shen.

The younger you are the more jing you have so the easier it is to make chi energy. Otherwise you may need to take more "post-natal" jing energy -- meat.

If you want to know the real story, do take some time to read the original scriptures: http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/buddha.html

Let me summarize for you.

1) First he found a master Alara Kalama, and through him he attained what his master attained, the 7th jhana of nothingness. Unsatisfied with that attainment, seeing that it is a mere temporary absorption that does not end suffering, he left the teacher.

2) Next he found Uddaka Ramaputta who taught how to attain the 8th jhana of neither perception nor non-perception. Also unsatisfied with that attainment, seeing that it is a mere temporary absorption that does not end suffering, he left the teacher.

3) He later lived among a group of five ascetics, and did hardcore ascetism, living without much food and in extreme conditions and self-torture. Almost dying in the process, he realized this is not the way to enlightenment, so he gave it up.

4) Sitting under the bodhi tree, he suddenly recalled having entered into the 1st Jhana when he was 5 years old and thought that he should not fear the meditative joy arising from seclusion and withdrawal from senses. He thought, could this be the way to awakening? Pursuing in this direction, he attained shamatha, rose up the four jhanas and attained the three knowledges: knowledge of past lives, knowledge of karma, through that he remembered the truth of dependent origination from past life and applied it, from which he gained the knowledge of the four noble truths about suffering, cause of suffering, the end of suffering (nirvana) and the way to end suffering (the noble eightfold path). The knowledge of past lives, karma and 4 noble truths makes up the "three knowledges".

While Buddha focused on the Shamatha first, it is not necessarily all have to follow the same path to awakening. But without mastery of shamatha, you may awaken and end suffering but will not attain powers such as remembering past lives and understanding the cause and effects of karma. However since Buddha has already taught us Dependent Origination, we do not need to recall past lives in order to remember the teachings taught from previous era Buddhas.

I'm not sure because I'm not familiar with these kind of things so I'm not sure how helpful it is. But since Buddha and lots of awakened masters did not do such things, its safe to say that it is not 'compulsory' or 'needed' for enlightenment.
Can't comment on these either since I did not do them. But I do meditation, and meditation can be linked with yoga though not exactly same.
May lead to peak experiences (but not anywhere close to the awakening of Buddha or to liberation), but there are far more direct, safer ways to realization - psychedelics can lead you to transcendental experiences but then if you become dependent on them to experience something, you miss the point. All these are not necessary. There are very effective spiritual methods (and I speak from experience) that can lead to awakening.

Don't talk about enlightened in any situation... first of all, are you even enlightened in one moment? If you are not yet even enlightened in one moment, how to be enlightened in all situations? But since enlightenment (realizing your true nature) is permanent, and cannot be unseen, then naturally when you are enlightened in one moment you can be enlightened in all moments. But do know that the initial realization does not mean all latent tendencies and afflictions drop off completely. They may still arise and require further purification. Edited by xabir2005

This may come as a shock to some/many... there is no stable ground haha!

I don't disagree with you CT, most of what we do is an attempt to try to find this unobtainable stable ground, but one thing I have learned is that spiritual practice is best done from a place of mature ego, the Dalai Lama has said the same thing in the past and Ken Wilber explains why in a number of his books better than I can. If you haven't dealt with your wounds and blockages from your childhood they will emerge and may well sabotage your spiritual practice at some point and practices like those in Buddhism may not be the best option to try to deal with those sorts of issues because that is not what they are meant for.

Edited by Jetsun

3 - Qigong and Yoga are excellent exercise and health methods but I don't think they will lead you very far spiritually

When and how did Yoga's primary objective become exercise and health? Even if I assume you are talking of specifically Hatha yoga and not Raja Yoga or Kundalini Yoga? Any specific reason why you don't "think" they will lead one "far", "spiritually"?

Think, far, spiritual - very interesting!

I won't comment on Qigong part of it, there are much more qualified practitioners here to talk about it.

Edited by guruyoga
  • Like 1

When and how did Yoga's primary objective become exercise and health? Even if I assume you are talking of specifically Hatha yoga and not Raja Yoga or Kundalini Yoga? Any specific reason why you don't "think" they will lead one "far", "spiritually"?

Think, far, spiritual - very interesting!

I won't comment on Qigong part of it, there are much more qualified practitioners here to talk about it.

I was talking more the Hatha Yoga asana based type. I practised it for a time and I know many people who have practised it for years and the main benefit I can see is fitness and stress relief. There are Yoga classes down almost every street theses days, if it really was an effective tool to transform people's consciousness then half the world would be enlightened by now.

I was talking more the Hatha Yoga asana based type. I practised it for a time and I know many people who have practised it for years and the main benefit I can see is fitness and stress relief. There are Yoga classes down almost every street theses days, if it really was an effective tool to transform people's consciousness then half the world would be enlightened by now.

There are also Buddhists every street in California and sanghas filled with Westeners, are all of them enlightened? Or is even one enlightened? But does this reflect on Buddhism itself or on the quality of Buddhism dished out?

Same is true with Yoga. Yoga is stripped out of its spiritual aspect, taught in isolation outside of the framework of which it's a part and mainly as a health tool - and even with that, it is working, people do get healthy. You will need to blame the pop-yoga culture and incorrect understanding of it (even Hatha yoga as you exhibit here), not the Yogic philosophy or science. Same story with Qigong, how may really understand and practice it correctly? People stand around moving hands and feet, call it yoga, and blame it when it does not make them supermen and women or give blissful insights? Ridiculous argument.

Even if one just takes Asana and Pranayama, even in isolation as taught incorrectly in the West. If done correctly, they do lead to chittavrtti-nirodha - regulation of the senses and thus the mind - through balance in the flow of subtle body currents. How then can this not benefit one spiritually? Everything "spiritual" can be approached physically as has been demonstrated by the masters of the past, for everything is a state of energy.

Roger Jahnke writes this in one of his books:

"High level Tai Chi is neither martial skill nor health improvement; in this domain of Qigong you will have gained access to the most compelling level of mastery - a direct and conscious relationship with energy, universal intelligence, and spiritual light. Your cultivation evolves beyond concerns of the body and the Earth Domain and matures through the mental, emotional and situational concerns of the HeartMind."

Edited by guruyoga
  • Like 2

I'm genuinely appreciative of finally meeting someone who there, and can thus explain what really occurred.

V

As you should be!

I don't disagree with you CT, most of what we do is an attempt to try to find this unobtainable stable ground, but one thing I have learned is that spiritual practice is best done from a place of mature ego, the Dalai Lama has said the same thing in the past and Ken Wilber explains why in a number of his books better than I can. If you haven't dealt with your wounds and blockages from your childhood they will emerge and may well sabotage your spiritual practice at some point and practices like those in Buddhism may not be the best option to try to deal with those sorts of issues because that is not what they are meant for.

Ken Wilber is racist against indigenous cultures as I expose in my masters thesis. I wouldn't trust the white male "what is enlightenment?" mind yoga scene at all -- the Dalai Lama falls into that since his sect is just ritual priest stuff. There's not too many real yogi energy masters left in Tibet nor China, India, etc.

If you want to know the real story, do take some time to read the original scriptures: http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/buddha.html

Let me summarize for you.

1) First he found a master Alara Kalama, and through him he attained what his master attained, the 7th jhana of nothingness. Unsatisfied with that attainment, seeing that it is a mere temporary absorption that does not end suffering, he left the teacher.

2) Next he found Uddaka Ramaputta who taught how to attain the 8th jhana of neither perception nor non-perception. Also unsatisfied with that attainment, seeing that it is a mere temporary absorption that does not end suffering, he left the teacher.

3) He later lived among a group of five ascetics, and did hardcore ascetism, living without much food and in extreme conditions and self-torture. Almost dying in the process, he realized this is not the way to enlightenment, so he gave it up.

4) Sitting under the bodhi tree, he suddenly recalled having entered into the 1st Jhana when he was 5 years old and thought that he should not fear the meditative joy arising from seclusion and withdrawal from senses. He thought, could this be the way to awakening? Pursuing in this direction, he attained shamatha, rose up the four jhanas and attained the three knowledges: knowledge of past lives, knowledge of karma, through that he remembered the truth of dependent origination from past life and applied it, from which he gained the knowledge of the four noble truths about suffering, cause of suffering, the end of suffering (nirvana) and the way to end suffering (the noble eightfold path). The knowledge of past lives, karma and 4 noble truths makes up the "three knowledges".

While Buddha focused on the Shamatha first, it is not necessarily all have to follow the same path to awakening. But without mastery of shamatha, you may awaken and end suffering but will not attain powers such as remembering past lives and understanding the cause and effects of karma. However since Buddha has already taught us Dependent Origination, we do not need to recall past lives in order to remember the teachings taught from previous era Buddhas.

I'm not sure because I'm not familiar with these kind of things so I'm not sure how helpful it is. But since Buddha and lots of awakened masters did not do such things, its safe to say that it is not 'compulsory' or 'needed' for enlightenment.

Can't comment on these either since I did not do them. But I do meditation, and meditation can be linked with yoga though not exactly same.

May lead to peak experiences (but not anywhere close to the awakening of Buddha or to liberation), but there are far more direct, safer ways to realization - psychedelics can lead you to transcendental experiences but then if you become dependent on them to experience something, you miss the point. All these are not necessary. There are very effective spiritual methods (and I speak from experience) that can lead to awakening.

Don't talk about enlightened in any situation... first of all, are you even enlightened in one moment? If you are not yet even enlightened in one moment, how to be enlightened in all situations? But since enlightenment (realizing your true nature) is permanent, and cannot be unseen, then naturally when you are enlightened in one moment you can be enlightened in all moments. But do know that the initial realization does not mean all latent tendencies and afflictions drop off completely. They may still arise and require further purification.

Real Story is a good one. haha. http://truthbeknown.com -- Buddhism is a Solar mythology just like Christianity. It's a religion. This is Taobums. The book The Suns of God is a great expose on Buddhism. Sure we can do the meditation practice but Buddha as a historical person is not necessary just as some don't believe in Lao Tzu. Otherwise there's just endless debate about how many angels on a pinhead, etc. I just sit in full lotus and that's good enough for me -- Ch'an Buddhism is the closest to Taoism. I think the biography of the Thai Buddhist MOnk Acharn Mon. It's about meditation practice without all the cerebral stuff -- like vMarco keeps going on about. haha. The poor Taobums board is filled with endless discussions about Buddhism and Vedanta. That's why there's a sub-board for Buddhism.

On the other hand to practice enlightenment -- is it Supreme Complete Enlightenment of Mahayana Buddhism? Or... I mean even in Buddhism there is disagreement. haha. Consider Burma -- you have the Power Buddhism that the military regime likes which emphasizes full lotus and siddhis. Then you have the vispissana which is the "cessation and contemplation" mind yoga that the democracy movement supports. Then you have some who are kind of in between like the Western idiots who travel to Burma and then use the meditation huts built by slaves for the regime. I mean -- yeah Buddhism -- how quaint. Then you have some Buddhist monks working with the military regime but then supporting vipassana practice. So like in Thailand Buddhism is used to "colonize" the remaining tribal indigenous cultures, in competition with Christianity. It's a Solar imperial religion.

The Buddha Myth:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/buddha.htm

Edited by fulllotus

Many thanks for all your replys

@vmarco so what was in the rice...acid? lol...Ive had peyote before and it was POWERFUL..I didnt drink for three months, I didnt use girls anymore etc

@Jetsun...in response to question 5 what methods, things like being aware of your breath or feeling your hands, Ive done this before and ended up looking so disinterested in the customers i got in trouble

@CT I kind of agree with you..it seems like you can spend all your life trying to heal past traumas before getting into the now, however its a paradoxical issue because old past pains are stuck in your body and really affect your emotional reactions to certain situations, sometimes the emotions are so strong that it takes a ridiculous amount of presence to not react to.

@fulllotus....lol i just recognised your name too, I have done some yoga maybe 50 sessions but I have very tight hips, due to weights and being born with some issue in my leg which has resolved, I could if i spent a lot of time develop the flexibility to sit in full lotus however how much of an issue is it if i dont. So your suggesting full lotus meditation, preserving sexual energy and the microcosmic orbit..ok interesting

@xabir..I have had many glimpses of being extremely present, however the next day or later it is gone..I feel like over time Ive progressively become more confident, etc but I owe that maybe more to emotional freedom techniques, I feel like meditation doesnt have that much effect in daily life, in fact sometimes i feel it makes me even more angry..however i need to be more routined with my meditation, i vary what meditation I am doing and rarely do sitting meditation

@guruyoga so your reccomend raja and kundalini yoga..I am reading shaking medicine, i think that is kundalini related as well, interesting..

Thanks for your replys

Ken Wilber is racist against indigenous cultures as I expose in my masters thesis. I wouldn't trust the white male "what is enlightenment?" mind yoga scene at all -- the Dalai Lama falls into that since his sect is just ritual priest stuff. There's not too many real yogi energy masters left in Tibet nor China, India, etc.

Would like to hear more of this thesis. I was very dismayed to hear Wilber now preaching psuedo-Buddhist theism, like Thich Nhat Hanh,...a topic that plays (and pays) well for Westerners who want to cling to their childhood (god meme) indoctrinations for their identity.

I do however empathize with the dishonesties of HH Dalai Lama, as he has quite a responsibility,...thus any dialogue from him directed towards a Western audience is nearly always suspect (for dishonesty and misleading statements). HH Dalai Lama has rejected any claim of being enlightened,...or even understanding the true essence of compassion.

V

@vmarco so what was in the rice...acid? lol...Ive had peyote before and it was POWERFUL..I didnt drink for three months, I didnt use girls anymore etc

@

So, was your peyote trip like the Trial of Billy Jack?

As for the Rice-milk,...who knows what a Dakini will do,...the only thing we can really surmise is that Siddhartha would not have been Shakyamuni without her (Sujata). Just as Tilopa would not have realized enlightenment without receiving the 9 Dakini secrets from the Dakini Queen.

The Buddhist patriarchy however, wants all to believe that the enlightened were instructed by various guru's,...thus promoting their perpetual guru business.

The fact is this:

Awareness of absolute bodhichitta, or awakened mind, through the clear recognition that everything one perceives is a dream, necessitates an understanding of the feminine aspect of nature. Such insight is beyond the cognizance of relative thinking, which arises soley through form. Form, by itself, has no perception of the field that holds it, as a particle is oblivious of its wave, or the Six Senses ignorance of stillness. Shantideva wrote, "The absolute is not within the reach of intellect, for the intellect is grounded in the relative."

Society-at-large is unaware of nature's feminine characteristics because thinking accepts a fabricated feminine that sustains a strict patriarchal, form-based viewpoint. In other words... there are two feminine's - the feminine of nature, and the feminine of man,...a Yin from Wu Chi's point of view, and a Yin from a Humanistic point of view.

V

Edited by Vmarco

When you can see light externally around other people then you know the third eye is opening.

So you have to build up and store your sex energy for at least three months -- no emissions -- and you have to purify it into chi energy. It's best not to watch t.v. or have any contact with popular culture. Probably best to not go online.

I personally haven't found any effect in regards to abstinence and MCO. I know most of the guys swear by it, but for me, MCO has the same effect regardless of emissions.

Just meditate six hours a day -- the small universe aka microcosmic orbit is the "foundation" exercise to turn jing energy into chi energy and then into light energy. Study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" for the real details but it may take you years to really digest the information. You can find the book on my blog http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com

I didn't even know the word MCO or Internal Alchemy, or qigong when I started practicing. I did learn some from the books, but it was mostly in regards to giving names to what was happening. I think these practices originally came from Kundalini, because the governor channel of qiqong is the exact same process as kundalini awakening, with the end result of the governor channel being access to the functional.

You should be able to feel the center of your brain - the pineal gland -- permanently magnetized and then with increased training you can see more light externally. It takes a lot of jing to make a lot of chi and a lot of chi to make a lot of shen.

If you consider the amount of energy supposedly being converted from the mass of a sperm, there is at least mc2 amount of energy.

"You have no idea how much energy every person is born with. Ten million children can be produced from the semen discharged in one act of lovemaking. According to scientific calculations, ten million sperm are released in one sex act and one sperm can give birth to one child. If all the sperm of one man were used, the whole Earth could be filled with the children of one man. In a lifetime, ordinarily, one man can have sexual intercourse four thousand times, and the sperm released in one sex act can create ten million children. And the total child-producing capacity of each man is forty billion. Each man is born with so much life-energy!

This life-energy is extraordinary. The energy hidden within a sperm is not less powerful than the energy hidden in an atom; it is even more powerful. Before 1945 we did not know that so much energy is contained in a small atom, which cannot even be seen by the naked eye. "

http://www.osho.com/online-library-sound-energy-sperm-6c423d12-c38.aspx

These teachings seem like an interpretation of what is going on, more than really what is going on. That is how I have always taken it anyways.

Edited by Informer

Setting up one's sight to see auras and beyond is quite simple,...as for many, it doesn't challenge their ego. Setting up a ground to see Heart-Mind on the other hand, is very difficult,...because ego already believes it acts from the Heart. LOL

V

Then how to?

Well it sort of does in an owning sort of way :wacko: It's the synergy!