christoff

Clearing heart fire and sexual energy

Hi,

I want to decide whether to do testicle breathing. I have visiting the dentist so a little tired, but I hope this will be making sense.

Basically, I am diagnosed as kidney deficient and having heart fire, which is still causing regular nocturnal emissions. After I asking him about testicle breathing, the Chinese Dr said not to as it may be a dangerous practice. But I researched it a little on the forums here, it seems effective to prevent emissions AND to use with chi kung practice. Because, I want to develop strong legs to do the chi kung, but cannot develop strong legs because of nocturnal emssion, and wanting to break this "cycle". I know a Mantak Chia Sifu in Sydney who offered to teach me, but it will be expensive.

I am also practicing a variety of other techniques as mentioned here, if you can name it I doing it! But I do not obsessing over a particular thing, if I don't have time to do it in a day.

So wanting opinions on:

1) Best ways to clear heart fire? Li4 and Li11 point massage, He 7,8 and 9. But that is all I can think.

2) Pros and cons of testicle breathing, is it worth the risk for me (and others).

Pros: - Recycled sexual energy, sexual energy can reach the brain and also nourish my yin deficiency with the MCO practcie

- Much less nocturnal emissions, so legs and back can get strong finally

- Others?

Cons: - I have spoke to some who have practiced and they advised that they still had nocturnal in-missions, so sperm stays in tubes. What happens if the sperm gets stuck in tubes for too long? Will they exploding? (Honestly, this is a biggest worry for me, otherwise I would practice straight away).

- If practiced wrongly, energy blockages create.

- Others

Thanks

Christoff

Edited by christoff

Hi,

I want to decide whether to do testicle breathing. I have visiting the dentist so a little tired, but I hope this will be making sense.

Basically, I am diagnosed as kidney deficient and having heart fire, which is still causing regular nocturnal emissions. After I asking him about testicle breathing, the Chinese Dr said not to as it may be a dangerous practice. But I researched it a little on the forums here, it seems effective to prevent emissions AND to use with chi kung practice. Because, I want to develop strong legs to do the chi kung, but cannot develop strong legs because of nocturnal emssion, and wanting to break this "cycle". I know a Mantak Chia Sifu in Sydney who offered to teach me, but it will be expensive.

I am also practicing a variety of other techniques as mentioned here, if you can name it I doing it! But I do not obsessing over a particular thing, if I don't have time to do it in a day.

So wanting opinions on:

1) Best ways to clear heart fire? Li4 and Li11 point massage, He 7,8 and 9. But that is all I can think.

2) Pros and cons of testicle breathing, is it worth the risk for me (and others).

Pros: - Recycled sexual energy, sexual energy can reach the brain and also nourish my yin deficiency with the MCO practcie

- Much less nocturnal emissions, so legs and back can get strong finally

- Others?

Cons: - I have spoke to some who have practiced and they advised that they still had nocturnal in-missions, so sperm stays in tubes. What happens if the sperm gets stuck in tubes for too long? Will they exploding? (Honestly, this is a biggest worry for me, otherwise I would practice straight away).

- If practiced wrongly, energy blockages create.

- Others

Thanks

Christoff

People who are materialistic get afraid about "blue balls" etc but if you are practicing effectively then you BURN off the sex fluid -- you ionize it into chi energy. To do this easiest sit in full lotus.

If you are not man enough to sit in full lotus then switch to a vegetarian diet. haha. Then do the small universe meditation -- get the c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com and also do standing tai-chi exercise -- bend the knees more. If your thighs are flat -- do the standing horse stance -- this will again BURN your sex fluid so it is ionized.

Also sleep in your right side -- not on your back. Put the right leg bent and the right arm bent to support the upper half of the body. The heart is on the left side - so this means less work for the heart.

20 minutes of full lotus equals four hours of any other meditation. So if you can sit in full lotus for five minutes then work your way up to 10 minutes, etc. Until you can do at least an hour of full lotus a day.

Once you can do two hours of full lotus a day then you should be fine for storing up your energy.

I think natural breathing will take care of your needs perfectly.

Thanks Scotty, could you explain the reason?

People who are materialistic get afraid about "blue balls" etc but if you are practicing effectively then you BURN off the sex fluid -- you ionize it into chi energy. To do this easiest sit in full lotus.

If you are not man enough to sit in full lotus then switch to a vegetarian diet. haha. Then do the small universe meditation -- get the c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com and also do standing tai-chi exercise -- bend the knees more. If your thighs are flat -- do the standing horse stance -- this will again BURN your sex fluid so it is ionized.

Also sleep in your right side -- not on your back. Put the right leg bent and the right arm bent to support the upper half of the body. The heart is on the left side - so this means less work for the heart.

20 minutes of full lotus equals four hours of any other meditation. So if you can sit in full lotus for five minutes then work your way up to 10 minutes, etc. Until you can do at least an hour of full lotus a day.

Once you can do two hours of full lotus a day then you should be fine for storing up your energy.

Good info fulllotus. I am currently do the small universe from springforest but not the sleeping technique you describing, thanks. I would like to trying full lotus, unfortunately I do not have one or two hour spare, just 15mins, is enough?

Edited by christoff

Acutally, Scotty I just think of possible reason. Because in the 5 element theory - lungs control liver (fire, from which I do a lot of computer work), AND nourish kidney deficiency. So, the deep belly breathing nourishing lungs as well as chi.

But if you practice, can you kindly explain from experience? Does it helping with (if are having), your nocturnal emissions? This is important to me, because even though I am 31, my kidney is apparently already very drained.

Edited by christoff

All problems you currently have will vanish after some time of the practice.

Calms the heart, heals the kidney, generates energy, begins to clear the pathways, nourishes the brain indirectly, establishes a good base, connects front and back channels...

It does quite a bit. Totally no need for testicle breathing, in my opinion.

Good info fulllotus. I am currently do the small universe from springforest but not the sleeping technique you describing, thanks. I would like to trying full lotus, unfortunately I do not have one or two hour spare, just 15mins, is enough?

As "Taoist Yoga" states there's one kind of dream that is not a dream but is real and that's the nocturnal emission. You can do full lotus at the computer. I'm in it right now. haha. Chunyi Lin did his first two hour full lotus session while watching a martial arts movie. It's not necessary to do full lotus while "meditating" but, of course, keeping the eyes closed to focus the energy and doing mind yoga helps a lot.

At your age if you can do two hours full lotus non-stop then you should be able to sleep less and again you're not really sleeping if you're having nocturnal emissions as those are not really dreams. haha.

Or conversely being awake is another type of sleep walking when we don't control the subconscious mental energies. So that's why I sit in full lotus during the day even when I am not meditating -- we are constantly bombarded with lower emotional "attacks" so to speak by outside influences. Again diet is a big factor - so I recommend switching to a vegetarian diet. Ramana Maharshi insists that a vegetarian diet is a minimum for true meditation - when the body is weak then the mind is strong. it's easier to open up the chi channels when you can successfully convert the jing energy. Eating meat just creates sex fluid and if you can't burn it off then it's just a waste of energy. Unless you want to make lots of babies. haha.

So to be an energy master the minimum is two hours of full lotus non-stop a day. Make time for it and the extra energy you get will mean less time doing other things -- less time needing to eat food, less time on the toilet, less time needing to work for food, less time needing sleep. Etc.

Was that 15 minutes of full lotus to type this message? haha. Hilarious. 15 minutes of full lotus is nothing.

So wanting opinions on:

[

Other points you could try are: Si-7, Pc-7, Pc-6, liv-8 and Ki-10 (and probably other points on the kidney and liver meridians too). Bl-1 seems to calm the mind quite well for me so you could give it a shot too. Also, Li-4 has multiple locations. First is on the top of the bulge of the muscle interosseus between the metacarpal bones. The second is between the junction of the muscle and the second metacarpal bone. Third is where the 1st 2nd metacarpals start separating, first place where you can easily stick your finger to :) . They have somewhat different effects so you should try all of them out too..

I've also suffered with kind of the same problem (minus nocturnal emissions) so I have more advice. Fixing your diet (if you've not already done it) will have good results in the long run. Don't just stick to dogma about what's healthy but experiment different approaches and see what works for you. I've had this feeling of 'hangover' after orgasming for a very long time, but right now it seems almost nonexistant, probably because I've found a girl I connect with sexually really well and maybe my recent acupuncture treatments are working too...

Acutally, Scotty I just think of possible reason. Because in the 5 element theory - lungs control liver (fire, from which I do a lot of computer work), AND nourish kidney deficiency. So, the deep belly breathing nourishing lungs as well as chi.

But if you practice, can you kindly explain from experience? Does it helping with (if are having), your nocturnal emissions? This is important to me, because even though I am 31, my kidney is apparently already very drained.

In my CCM school they say that the ke cycle actually works from yang-->yin and yin-->yang (of which the yang-->yin movement is stronger, naturally). So you might also think of the large intestine controlling the liver, which is actually the reason LI points are used for allergies (because allergies are a pathology of the liver qi).

Edited by Tactile

Earthing as in http://earthing.com/

yes you can do testicle breathing but provided only you do it on earth or on an earthing pad, otherwise has no effect maybe exactly the reverse effect (not on wood, cement, asphalt, carpets) this provides yin energy from earth into the Bubbling Spring cavity (K1). Also good is I Jong/Zhan Zhuang the same on earth or earthed. I am using a zapper with feet pads inside home when bad weather. Massage doesn't work, accupuncture does they are different with different purposes and effects.

Diet: Tofu and chinese beans (mung green, turtle black), shrimp and other seafood but you need to look into chinese recipes especially soups all of them are designed to nourish the yin kidneys.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>A very important rule in TCM that people don't understand is that when you have an excess of one energy and a deficiency of another you NEVER try to control the excess, you ALLWAYS tonify(nourish) the deficiency. In your case Yin deficiency means you need more Yin food and Yin energy, leave alone your heart it will be balanced by itself when you provide the body what it needs. And in my opinion don't force anything with Breath and Intention those two things mean FIRE which you don't want to increase. </div>

Edited by steam

As Chunyi Lin says: The simplest is the most powerful.

Just sit in full lotus. Simplest. Most powerful. haha.

Do it at your computer. I use a big foot rest thing so my knees have support.

running barefoot or with a plimsole or some minimalist shoe has been said to be good for lower back pain...

it's also good for the calves.. and there are exercises for the kidneys which include calf raises.

Also.. standing on one foot with eyes closed is a good exercise. If you can do it 1 minute with eyes closed like they do in one of those yoga positions (other leg bent and foot underneath the crotch) it means you have strong kidneys.

running barefoot or with a plimsole or some minimalist shoe has been said to be good for lower back pain...

it's also good for the calves.. and there are exercises for the kidneys which include calf raises.

Also.. standing on one foot with eyes closed is a good exercise. If you can do it 1 minute with eyes closed like they do in one of those yoga positions (other leg bent and foot underneath the crotch) it means you have strong kidneys.

O.K. I'm gonna try that to see. haha.

Thanks everyone these replies before xmas, it means much.

I would like to combine the most effective methods together if possible to making the most effective and time-saving practice.

Fulllotus/Scotty- can you combining the two, full lotus and embryonic breathing, for convenience and increased benefit?

Fulllotus -You sound confident, from practicing full lotus? Congratulations it is the inspiring. What is the standing taichi exercise, and is it dangerous to practice if legs and back are sore or weak?

I reading the forum here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/11421-better-than-full-lotus/page__st__16

Apparently you need to be able to open your small universe first to even think about doing full lotus. Is that true?

And can you practice full lotus effectively with your eyes open (like for me, to using computer often), or is it only gaining benefits from when keeping them closed?

Spirit- Ki6 I thinking good one too, the Chinese Dr said it also risky if I increase Kidney Yin too much, it will more easily create nocturnal emissions? Like eating meat?

Other points you could try are: Si-7, Pc-7, Pc-6, liv-8 and Ki-10 (and probably other points on the kidney and liver meridians too). Bl-1 seems to calm the mind quite well for me so you could give it a shot too. Also, Li-4 has multiple locations. First is on the top of the bulge of the muscle interosseus between the metacarpal bones. The second is between the junction of the muscle and the second metacarpal bone. Third is where the 1st 2nd metacarpals start separating, first place where you can easily stick your finger to :) . They have somewhat different effects so you should try all of them out too..

Tactile - I doing some more research and found these points too, great. Other points also lv2 (clears heat and nourishes heart), CV15, and sp6 (to store yin). I did not know about Li4, where did you find it information?

I will soon posting more thanks,

Christoff

Edited by christoff

Thanks everyone these replies before xmas, it means much.

I would like to combine the most effective methods together if possible to making the most effective and time-saving practice.

Fulllotus/Scotty- can you combining the two, full lotus and embryonic breathing, for convenience and increased benefit?

Fulllotus -You sound confident, from practicing full lotus? Congratulations it is the inspiring. What is the standing taichi exercise, and is it dangerous to practice if legs and back are sore or weak?

I reading the forum here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/11421-better-than-full-lotus/page__st__16

Apparently you need to be able to open your small universe first to even think about doing full lotus. Is that true?

And can you practice full lotus effectively with your eyes open (like for me, to using computer often), or is it only gaining benefits from when keeping them closed?

Spirit- Ki6 I thinking good one too, the Chinese Dr said it also risky if I increase Kidney Yin too much, it will more easily create nocturnal emissions? Like eating meat?

Tactile - I doing some more research and found these points too, great. Other points also lv2 (clears heat and nourishes heart), CV15, and sp6 (to store yin). I did not know about Li4, where did you find it information?

I will soon posting more thanks,

Christoff

By far the most effective means of burning off the sex energy into chi is full lotus. The more you can do it the better. I just don't do it if I just ate food but sometimes I even do it while eating. haha. If you can sit in full lotus then sit in it. The mind is something you can just forget -- just forget all thoughts. Just sit in full lotus. haha. The eyes can be open or closed. Closed you store up more energy but you will burn off sex fluid into chi energy from the pressure on the thighs.

I find after one and half hours of full lotus with eyes closed then I have internal climaxes so the sperm shoots up the spine. Then the last half hour of full lotus turns it into nice jing hot bliss energy with an increase in the chi energy.

But I also sit in full lotus during the day as much as possible when I am not meditating. The qigong masters rely on full lotus -- usually it's a four hour non-stop session at night. Then sleep for four hours.

Then wake up and do some tai-chi. haha.

Yes you can, but I am not recommending full lotus personally. Just simple cross legged is fine.

Yes you can, but I am not recommending full lotus personally. Just simple cross legged is fine.

Embryonic Breathing is a loose term at best. The real meaning is the shen energy goes down while the qi energy goes up. Embryonic breathing is a very advanced technique contrary to some books. Study "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" for the true description of embryonic breathing. Unless you can sit in full lotus for two hours at ease with your body pulsating with electromagnetic fields -- the center of your hands, feet and top of your head -- and you can go without food and water at ease -- then you're not going to be doing embryonic breathing. haha.

Full lotus on the other hand is not a loose term. You just sit in it. Easy. Simplest is most powerful.

Earthing as in http://earthing.com/

yes you can do testicle breathing but provided only you do it on earth or on an earthing pad, otherwise has no effect maybe exactly the reverse effect (not on wood, cement, asphalt, carpets) this provides yin energy from earth into the Bubbling Spring cavity (K1). Also good is I Jong/Zhan Zhuang the same on earth or earthed. I am using a zapper with feet pads inside home when bad weather. Massage doesn't work, accupuncture does they are different with different purposes and effects.

Diet: Tofu and chinese beans (mung green, turtle black), shrimp and other seafood but you need to look into chinese recipes especially soups all of them are designed to nourish the yin kidneys.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>A very important rule in TCM that people don't understand is that when you have an excess of one energy and a deficiency of another you NEVER try to control the excess, you ALLWAYS tonify(nourish) the deficiency. In your case Yin deficiency means you need more Yin food and Yin energy, leave alone your heart it will be balanced by itself when you provide the body what it needs. And in my opinion don't force anything with Breath and Intention those two things mean FIRE which you don't want to increase. </div>

Thanks for explaining the rule steam. Do you think it also important to clarify, the difference between excess yin or yang, and heat. Maybe it is just my words, I shouldn't saying excess, because I am just interested in clearing heat and nourishing deficient yin.

Good soup advice, thanks. Also, bone marrow soup you have to boil bone marrow in a pressure cooker with balsamic vinegar so the acid is breaking down the bone matrix. Congee, and goji berries I am recommended too for Kidney Yin.

Could you kindly explaining why you saying massage doesn't work for this? And do you having personal experience with testicle breathing on earthing, and what is the difference between testicle breathing with no earthing? Also what about barefoot on the bricks (which are sitting on dirt), is this effective?

Thanks

• Like 1

Fairly simple form of acupressure that you can do on your second metacarpal bone:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=310705

Just find any tender spot in the medial side of your second metacarpal bone and massage it for 10 mins a day. It works.

it's also right next to LI4, which you can also massage the heck out of.

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

Unless you can sit in full lotus for two hours at ease with your body pulsating with electromagnetic fields -- the center of your hands, feet and top of your head -- and you can go without food and water at ease -- then you're not going to be doing embryonic breathing.

Embryonic breathing does not rely on full lotus posture. :rolleyes:

Also, full lotus is not a good idea for christoff's symptoms. Didn't your teacher recently tell you that your internal organs were all messed up due to incorrect practice? Something to think about. :lol:

Embryonic breathing does not rely on full lotus posture. :rolleyes:

Also, full lotus is not a good idea for christoff's symptoms. Didn't your teacher recently tell you that your internal organs were all messed up due to incorrect practice? Something to think about. :lol:

I realize the logic is tricky here. If you can do real embyronic breathing THEN you can also do full lotus for two hours in ease. If you can't do full lotus for two hours in ease THEN you can not do real embryonic breathing. No where logically does this mean that embryonic breathing relies or depends on the full lotus -- the full lotus though demonstrates the ability to do embryonic breathing. If a person can't sit in full lotus then their energy channels aren't open. It's simple. It's powerful. haha.

As for my own practice -- relating to nocturnal emissions - I have had no nocturnal emission since last spring. haha. That was only because I was perv attacked and I didn't get a chance to sublimate or convert the sex fluid back into chi energy again.

About my recent phone healing from Chunyi Lin -- he said it was GREAT that I was sitting in full lotus. haha. He only said that I should store up the chi energy instead of doing my pineal gland transmissions all the time. He did say my kidney, lung and heart energy was weak but then I had gone three days on just three pieces of fruit and NO full lotus! haha. I was suffering from a stopped up colon full of charcoal. I give the details on my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

So speaking from experience ONLY the full lotus enables stopping nocturnal emissions. The actual qigong masters rely on full lotus like Wang Liping, Yan Xin, Effie Chow, Chunyi Lin, Nan, Huai-chin. If full lotus is necessary for the qigong masters then why not for the students? haha.

But really full lotus is not necessary...except for the real qigong masters. haha. Hilarious.

Oh yeah the other thing is mastering the PC muscle flexing. So let's say you're having a dream that turns into not a dream -- meaning it turns "real." haha. If you're good then you can wake yourself up from the dream and flex your PC muscle just like stopping urination -- and then this will prevent any loss of fluid. Then you just go into full lotus and do reverse breathing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lkq4LDQhk

Edited by fulllotus

You know what I know is that when I tried the Body Method from Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power I was able to really control my sexual energy.

now I pretty much have been doing wuji posture and doing the body method only without moving my hands up and down.

Or just standing in horse stance and bringing up earth energy on the inhale and then exhale pushing it back down into the earth and repeating. Focusing on pushing down all your troubles and tensions into the earth. But Now I add a little more and I mix heaven and earth energy, breathing in earth and heaven energy up and down.

15 mins a day is minimum, max is 1 hr. But really I think 20 mins is where you'll really start to feel it more immediately.

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

So speaking from experience ONLY the full lotus enables stopping nocturnal emissions.

I have no problem with you recommending full lotus in every single post to people, but I do have a problem with someone making such definitive and false statements.

I haven't had nocturnal emissions for years, due to energy flow...not a posture.

I can't get into full lotus, but have experienced embryonic breathing.

There are many people who are exceptions to your rules...which means that they aren't rules at all!

So you're cool Drew, but you can only speak for your experience...which is that full lotus works for you. You can't speak for the experience of achieving things without full lotus...so don't!

• Like 2