Lao Tzu

Qi Gong, lots of people are using it to deceive

I have not seen even one Qigong teacher who is mentioned here be a good teacher.

Have you even seen one qigong teacher who is mentioned here? No, of course not. You have no experience whatsoever with a single one of them.

You obviously come into this with a predetermined attitude and belief...so you only find what you're looking for: failure.

Instead of assuming that you're right and everyone else is wrong, try a different approach. Assume you are wrong and that everyone else is right. You will learn a lot more that way!

I have not seen even one Qigong teacher who is mentioned here be a good teacher.

You don't know any of our Qigong masters in the first place, so it's meaningless to give you names. Although I mentioned Jerry Johnson which a few people at the site know about, and if you saying he is not a good teacher than your sadly ignorant on the issue or just playing games.

I think you need to stop your negative attitude, get out and experience real life teachings.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Thank you.

I think I have enough experiences to state that. But anyway, I will try to give more details for the reasons.

Have you even seen one qigong teacher who is mentioned here? No, of course not. You have no experience whatsoever with a single one of them.

You obviously come into this with a predetermined attitude and belief...so you only find what you're looking for: failure.

Instead of assuming that you're right and everyone else is wrong, try a different approach. Assume you are wrong and that everyone else is right. You will learn a lot more that way!

I don't need to see them in person. (If I can, that would be perfect.:))

I can tell from what they say and what they do.

There are quite a few on here that really rock and get results. Still, if you want to learn it, you still have to do it yourself.

----opinion alert---

You don't know any of our Qigong masters in the first place, so it's meaningless to give you names. Although I mentioned Jerry Johnson which a few people at the site know about, and if you saying he is not a good teacher than your sadly ignorant on the issue or just playing games.

I know some, from what they say and do.

I searched a video about her and I can not say she is a cheater, but I can tell she is not teaching the highest level Qigong.

I know some, from what they say and do.

I searched a video about her and I can not say she is a cheater, but I can tell she is not teaching the highest level Qigong.

Who are you talking about ? "She" ?

Jerry Johnson founded the International Institute of Medical Qigong...

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/info.php?i=2137

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIN0G9JFss

Who are you talking about ? "She" ?

Jerry Johnson founded the International Institute of Medical Qigong...

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/info.php?i=2137

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIN0G9JFss

Maybe I saw a wrong video?

The last link you gave me is not believable. It said tumor disapear with a proof of "ultrasound" image, but it said it is a CT scan.

Maybe I saw a wrong video?

The last link you gave me is not believable. It said tumor disapear with a proof of "ultrasound" image, but it said it is a CT scan.

That video is NOT Jerry... that is probably a student.

The Medical Qigong program focuses on oncology issues. If you were truly interested in anyway, you would contact them. But I know I am wasting my time with this and so won't further waste your time.

Edited by dawei

That video is NOT Jerry... that is probably a student.

The Medical Qigong program focuses on oncology issues. If you were truly interested in anyway, you would contact them. But I know I am wasting my time with this and so won't further waste your time.

I just want to remind you of many videos and stories are made up to deceive. I saw so many in China.

Edited by Lao Tzu

If you look at the machine, it is an ultrasound machine; whoever put the text on the screen probably mistranslated it to CT Scan.

It is based on this vid:

If you look at the machine, it is an ultrasound machine; whoever put the text on the screen probably mistranslated it to CT Scan.

It is based on this vid:

I think it is a cheating. Because if it is true, it will be published on the most famous science journals. And again, it will never happen according to the theory of the immortals.

I think it is a cheating. Because if it is true, it will be published on the most famous science journals. And again, it will never happen according to the theory of the immortals.

ahahaha like the truth is in the "most famous science journals"... or how bout the idea that you have read each and every famous science journal so you actually know what youre talking about?! Man, your attitude sucks, and there is no single theory of the immortals that i have ever heard of so what on the green earth are you talking about???

If you were interested in learning anything about qigong you would realize that there are a lot of teachers out there who have dedicated their lives to furthering the art that they love... but you don't care about learning.. you just want to parade around with your know-it-all pants on showing everyone how much shit you can talk!!

Borrrrring. We don't care.

Why don't you read Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, or CMQT v5, about Oncology, and then get back to us about your theory of the immortals.. its probably just your own thoughts that you had after you were done reading a book in chinese.

For your (actual) information, people use qigong to heal from diseases, even reduce tumors to nothing. If you would bother to educate yourself before you open your fool mouth, you would know this.

i would think you work for some official allopathic medical organization, but you aren't smart enough to be a doctor.

ahahaha like the truth is in the "most famous science journals"... or how bout the idea that you have read each and every famous science journal so you actually know what youre talking about?! Man, your attitude sucks, and there is no single theory of the immortals that i have ever heard of so what on the green earth are you talking about???

If you were interested in learning anything about qigong you would realize that there are a lot of teachers out there who have dedicated their lives to furthering the art that they love... but you don't care about learning.. you just want to parade around with your know-it-all pants on showing everyone how much shit you can talk!!

Borrrrring. We don't care.

Why don't you read Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, or CMQT v5, about Oncology, and then get back to us about your theory of the immortals.. its probably just your own thoughts that you had after you were done reading a book in chinese.

For your (actual) information, people use qigong to heal from diseases, even reduce tumors to nothing. If you would bother to educate yourself before you open your fool mouth, you would know this.

i would think you work for some official allopathic medical organization, but you aren't smart enough to be a doctor.

Can I ask you a question? Do you believe the video is true? If you do, how can you be so sure it is true?

Can I ask you a question? Do you believe the video is true? If you do, how can you be so sure it is true?

no you can not ask me a question.

i am not interested in talking to you beyond what i just said. go check your head.

• Like 1

no you can not ask me a question.

i am not interested in talking to you beyond what i just said. go check your head.

OK, I got it. Thank you for your this reply. :)

This gave it away bro. Obvious troll has now become obvious :P I actually thought you were serious for a moment too, lol. Oh well.

Although you should continue cause apparently ur still gettin alot of people. I wonder how long it'll take everyone to catch on... Try to be less obvious tho. Best of luck :)

-Astral

• Like 4

This gave it away bro. Obvious troll has now become obvious :P I actually thought you were serious for a moment too, lol. Oh well.

Although you should continue cause apparently ur still gettin alot of people. I wonder how long it'll take everyone to catch on... Try to be less obvious tho. Best of luck :)

-Astral

His English does seem to have improved drastically.

• Like 4

His English does seem to have improved drastically.

Yeah he had me going for a while, I guess my troll sense is lacking at the moment