Sign in to follow this  
gj551

snake oil

hello

:)

i am in deep respect of your ways and would like to talk about a topic that may affect us in more ways than you might deem possible. as you may have heard there are phony vendors selling life extension and the like. now it may be a shame to do so but i took a look at them. they had a lot of ingredients youll have to look up. most of them have chinese names (plants). now the basic claim of said shops is semen increase. as bogus as that may sound, JING (or, to speak in reverence of the great lord charles luk, GENERATIVE FORCE) i consider to be a matter of importance

discusseth ye :)

i put together a list of substances which they say are in the product but did not give a link because these sites have bad imagery

Solidilin

Xi lan rou gui and Hong hua fen

Ku Gua

4', 5, 7- Trihydroxyflavone and Embilica offinalis

San gua mu

Dong Chong Xia Cao

Zinc Oxide

Ling Zhi

Xian Mao

Tian Men Dong

Drilizen

Fucus Vesiculosus

and from another one

Mucuna pruriens

Asparagus racemosus

Asparagus adscendens

Withania somnifera

Pueraria tuberosa

Asteracantha longifolia

Tribulus terrestris

Hibiscus abelmoschus

Anacyclus pyrethrum

Myristica fragrans

this is a charming table

grafico04.gif

By increasing the amount of sperm you produce you will not only experience three times longer orgasms but you will also experience orgasms which are more intensive and satisfying. This pill is designed to increase your sperm production by up to 500%. However there are much more benefits, confidence increase, increased sexual desire and rock hard erections.

edit: http://tinyurl.com/cwd738t

Edited by gj551

Sign in to follow this