Everything

Desire for diffrent reality

Both praise and blame(not wanting) cause concern,

For they bring people hope and fear.

The object of hope and fear is the self -

For, without self, to whom may fortune and disaster occur?

Therefore,

Who distinguishes himself from the world may be given the world,

But who regards himself as the world may accept the world.

How have you lost the world, by not wanting this! How has it slipped your hand, by wanting that!

...it has not been lost... Your hand is the world. You are this and that. There is not need to loose the world in order to gain it. You will always have the world and you will always be the world. Stop trying to be the world and distinguishing yourself from it in this way.

Be who you are.

As you try to change the world, remember that there is no seperation between you and it. You are only changing yourself. It is not the world that will change, but your experience of it. The world has never been there, and you have never been here. Both are one. There is all as one, and one as all. There is only your experience of the world.

Closing your eyes, you see less? Opening them again, you see more. How can this be when both opened and closed eyes are equal in abundance of vision? ...Desire for a diffrent reality denies the universal abundance in this way.

Tao

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Both praise and blame(not wanting) cause concern,

For they bring people hope and fear.

The object of hope and fear is the self -

For, without self, to whom may fortune and disaster occur?

Therefore,

Who distinguishes himself from the world may be given the world,

But who regards himself as the world may accept the world.

How have you lost the world, by not wanting this! How has it slipped your hand, by wanting that!

...it has not been lost... Your hand is the world. You are this and that. There is not need to loose the world in order to gain it. You will always have the world and you will always be the world. Stop trying to be the world and distinguishing yourself from it in this way.

Be who you are.

As you try to change the world, remember that there is no seperation between you and it. You are only changing yourself. It is not the world that will change, but your experience of it. The world has never been there, and you have never been here. Both are one. There is all as one, and one as all. There is only your experience of the world.

Closing your eyes, you see less? Opening them again, you see more. How can this be when both opened and closed eyes are equal in abundance of vision? ...Desire for a diffrent reality denies the universal abundance in this way.

Tao

Holy krep, this guy is genius

Especially that last line, I think Lao Tzu wrote that one

• Like 1

Holy krep, this guy is genius

Especially that last line, I think Lao Tzu wrote that one

Hehehe. You done good.

A desire for a different reality. Is that what I am looking for when I bitch? Not really, I think.

Yes, I can change myself but little else. Therefore all I would be doing would be looking at reality from a different perspective.

But I must continue caring.

Sounds like advice for sad Emo teens.

Yeah its an old post, I was a sad emo teen back then :P

Now I am a happy emo teen :lol:

Just kidding, i think there is a deep message there I gave about the nature of being and existance and its infinite abbundance

Edited by Everything

Hehehe. You done good.

A desire for a different reality. Is that what I am looking for when I bitch? Not really, I think.

Yes, I can change myself but little else. Therefore all I would be doing would be looking at reality from a different perspective.

But I must continue caring.

I think you're right, but I don't even remember what I ment with this text.

I think those last lines about abbundance of vision and the denial of the true abbundance of our being holds the key to solve the paradox of manifestation, shifting vision, ego and non ego. Its just so beyond my conscious grasp at the moment. I'm going to look into it further.

Edited by Everything

Ok let me clarify for you non-poetic people :P

The hand receives from the world, I implied that the hand is the world. Only by realizing this do you actually receive the world. You may be given the world all your life, but if you do not accept it, you never receive it.

It all has do to do with resistance to the naturall self, being who you are. The acceptance is a major step in the process of manifestation. Ofcourse, manifestation doesn't exist, its just a symbol of accepting the world you desire. Desire is the distinguishing of your self from the world. Acceptance and allowance the receiving of the world. There is no receiving, because as I said "your hand is the world" this is not an analogy, this is ment literall. When you look at anything as distinguished from the next, you can never accept or "receive" in the ego sense. The ego is just a frame of the infinite frames of life. You let go of it and accept a new frame. You don't dwell on the flower, but enjoy the fruit. You no longer desire, but enjoy the world you have accepted as you have accepted it!

This is not ment in an "emo sad" way. The sadness is the necessary contrast, that the ego has provided us, in order to give birth to the desire and our expansion! Then it can now accept a new ego a new illusion. It may sound bad, but bad itself doesn't have to be bad or sad.

The ego wants, the egoless gives. Its like you say "I have a hand! Give me the world!" then when you let go of the ego, the hand and world merge and blend into one. The wave function collapse into a partical function in the least effortless way. There is no receiving of anything in your life, only an acceptance of it. The more you accept the more your vision of that reality becomes opened! The more you believe and know something to be so, the more visible it becomes. You are naturally guided to the vision of a given reality as you accept that reality(world). There is no need to resist it at all. This will only result in your blocking all the gifts that come your way from the infinite abbundance. There is no trying to change the reality your trust in at the moment. Only an acceptance of the world you wish to receive.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Still too poetic. Hehehe. Perhaps using four letter or less words would help.

But yeah, perspective, attitude, means a lot in our life.

Desires & ego? I'm keepin' mine, thanks.

Still too poetic. Hehehe. Perhaps using four letter or less words would help.

But yeah, perspective, attitude, means a lot in our life.

Desires & ego? I'm keepin' mine, thanks.

Ok, here is a total diffrent approach.

To regard the world as yourself, you accept all reality as yourself and everything returns to one single point, the egoless.

To distinguish yourself from the world, you are then given the world as if it were outside of yourself. You create the reality, your ego exists.

Are you familiar with the torus shape of the earth magnetic field? Creation is like that, an ongoing expansion and contraction. Out expand, contract within. I call it "the eternal breath of creation"

You let go of ego, return to the egoless source within, reality collapses into the now moment and you create a new ego, billion times per second. The ego seem to stay the same, because the creations are so similar to eachother. The way we do that is to create believe systems that are self reinforcing. Yet, you are a completely new person in a complete new universe and new reality every billionth of a second. The only way to notice the change is to create there to be a bigger diffrence!

So no, you're not keeping your ego, it only seems that way. Everything changes. Even change itself changes into the unchanging, which is the law of existance.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Naw. I am the same old man I was yesterday. Sure, new experiences but I am still what I am - one of the ten thousand things.

Separate but part of the totality.

I don't really know if my ego has changed over the years. I know my self-confidence has grown dramatically. Desires have lessened, thanks in part to Taoist Philosophy.

My ability to express my emotions has matured - thanks to life in general - learning expreiences.

But no, I don't and won't consider myself as the world - to much trash out there in the real world. I recycle my trash.

However, I do know what you are talking about, it is just that it is not part of my belief system. Oh well.

I will agree that we can change how we view reality. But I will place my value judgements on myself and all that is external to me and I will not accept what I judge to be corrosive to me or my life style.

Naw. I am the same old man I was yesterday.

But no, I don't and won't consider myself as the world - to much trash out there in the real world. I recycle my trash.

I will agree that we can change how we view reality. But I will place my value judgements on myself and all that is external to me and I will not accept what I judge to be corrosive to me or my life style.

Hows Tenacious today?

No different?

Stosh

Naw. I am the same old man I was yesterday. Sure, new experiences but I am still what I am - one of the ten thousand things.

Separate but part of the totality.

I don't really know if my ego has changed over the years. I know my self-confidence has grown dramatically. Desires have lessened, thanks in part to Taoist Philosophy.

My ability to express my emotions has matured - thanks to life in general - learning expreiences.

However, I do know what you are talking about, it is just that it is not part of my belief system. Oh well.

I don't see any trash out there. "sometimes, I see so much beauty, I feel my heart is about to explode."

I just have to suck it up and be a man. Take all the beauty in and deal with it! I think I might lift of! :lol:

• Like 1

Desire for a different reality? Why do you think God invented drugs? :)

Man, am I glad the body has a natural way of healing itself.

Eat less, sleep more, meditate and release mental resistance and think good thoughts. I even enjoy the whole process and see it as an opportunity to reflect on the self in very very deep(expanded&high) ways.

Then God also invented this genius thing that expands our awareness to all other realities: "imagination!" :D

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

When one changes everything changes ... it is possible for all to change while one remains the same and then when one changes everything changes again...

Be careful with the illusion of seeking to escape this reality rather than changing it for there is a reason you be here an now...

Enchanted by the devas...

81368385.jpg

Every time anyone who has attained the deep stages of jhana, and during meditation connects with any of the world of the higher devas, it's is easy to long for those realities and leave well and truly behind the "pestilence" and material delusion that describes our world. However, by attaining different levels of jhana, the meditator increases the likelihood of being reborn to a heavenly plane of existence. If you pass away while meditating at one of the jhanic levels, you will be reborn to that heavenly existence. But this is not desirable for serious spiritual seekers, since it is another form of delusion: a noble one but you are still trapped in another dream.

Let's keep dreaming and practicing at the same time, hey! My droogies. :D

Desire for a different reality? Why do you think God invented drugs? :)

Hehehe. That would work but I don't recommend it.

In fact:

Leave that shit alone!

I don't see any trash out there. "sometimes, I see so much beauty, I feel my heart is about to explode."

I just have to suck it up and be a man. Take all the beauty in and deal with it! I think I might lift of! :lol:

Hey, if you can do that I think that is great!

Yes, I agree that there really is so much beauty in the universe that there really is no reason to concentrate on any negatives.

Optimism? Or maybe an illusionist?

When one changes everything changes ...

Are you sure about that? Only our perspective of everything else changes, I think.

Be careful with the illusion of seeking to escape this reality rather than changing it for there is a reason you be here an now...

Oh, be sure I have no desire to escape anything because I am imprisoned by nothing nor no one. And yes, I do change those things I am capable of changing.

Some things I can't change. I do know that I am not supposed to worry about those things I can do nothing about, however, for me to not care would require me to be much more callous than I really am. I do care.

Anyhow, sure, I would love to see a different reality. Perhaps on of peace & love where no person ever starved to death. Perhaps one where we humans stop over-populating the planet and causing the extinction of other species of life.

Is it rational to have these dreams? I think so. Do I think it will ever happen? Naw.

Edited by Marblehead

Let's keep dreaming and practicing at the same time, hey! My droogies. :D

The post gave me a chuckle. Thanks.

Hey, if you can do that I think that is great!

Yes, I agree that there really is so much beauty in the universe that there really is no reason to concentrate on any negatives.

Optimism? Or maybe an illusionist?

There is no reason to existance either. Justification is for those who are afraid to die. Disbelieve in eternal life. Disbelieve in the one truth of existance. Truth is Disbelieve itself does not even exist. Disbelive in existance is in actual fact a believe in illusions being your unchanging truth and an unintentional worship/idolization of them.

The negative ego is like a religion filled with idols and many gods.

Optomism / Illusionist?

I will now share with you the 6 major illusions of the self reinforcing negative ego.

Justification(but!), Rationalization(Well!), Reward(Have an icecream, for not facing your fear!), Paranoid(I can't trust...), Projection(They are deluded/this/that!), Rejection(I simply refuse the even consider that and am not willing enough to be open to all things)

These rotate around the core, which is "survival"

Together they form the veil of death/fear or the mirror hallway of insanity.

All you have to do is surrender to the fact that there is no death, then you are free to be free. To choose freely and gain freedom and choose. To grow and be inspired and grow more. Expansion, eternally, growing into more and more. The positive ego is simple, because it needs no tricks and it is powerful in the integrative/constructive sense. It includes and does not exclude in its expansion of becoming more, to eternity.

Negative ego needs tricks and illusions, because it contracts, excludes, seperates. It has the power of illusion, which is destruction. Destruction requires no power at all in actual fact. Negative ego survives, has no choice, survives and has more of "no choice". The only way to reinforce that is to form a complex structure of mirror hallways that keep you in illusions. Those 6 major illusions is the tool that the negative ego uses.

Edited by Everything

Pretty damn tight. Hehehe.

Dont keep feeding and petting him

( the reason we keep demons is that we actually like them, they are a double edged sword)

Keep trucking

Stosh

Dont keep feeding and petting him

( the reason we keep demons is that we actually like them, they are a double edged sword)

Keep trucking

Stosh

Thanks but I have no demons - just concerns.

There is no reason to existance either.

Granted that. We are here because that's the way it is. A star doesn't need a reason to explode or to support life for billions of years.

Remember, I don't surrender. Just something I don't do.