Sign in to follow this  
hyok

Wisdom

Do you think you do?

I think it will not be as warm today as it was yesterday.

I like the concept of wisdom. My understanding: The ability to properly apply our knowledge.

I also like the concept of silence. It is a Yin factor, you know. A feminine factor. Hehehe. What a paradox!

I think that whenever we interact with another it is not only in the interest of the other but it is in our own interest as well. It is extremely difficult to be selfless.

As to your questions - I have no answers. Your questions need your answers.

So I've learned something in the recent past. I've learned to shut the fock up, and wisdom is so key in all of this. I never really understood what wisdom meant. I never really knew the extent of it in the sense that WISDOM is the ability to see karma in the long-term.

So you've learned to shut the fuck up? Then why have you chosen to go against this wisdom of yours? Maybe you haven't learned shit? Perhaps you just want to run your mouth because your emotional convictions are constantly seeking release. Knowing is one thing, understanding is another. Wisdom is worthless unless it is shared, because the knowledge of conduct it represents is already embodied at that point. Enforcing rules and codes of conduct is not the same thing as sharing wisdom.

You want the impact of expletives but dont have the balls to actually use them, so you change a letter in the effort to mask the "offensiveness" but retain the "shocking" nature of your argument. This lack of courage in the midst of manipulation is not evidential of an ability to lead others, and therefore you are not the best person to teach "proper" conduct, sorry to say.

Quietude may be best for you at this point, yes.

The things we think but should not always say, sounds funny to me since reading the last couple of posts XD. Hyok I feel you on getting pissed at 9th. That's just the way he does his thing I guess, you can't change that. I'm just happy he hasn't critiqued any of my posts yet :P. If you want some constructive criticism from my end, I say edit your post my friend. Not the original one but the one towards 9th you just wrote. I understand you are upset but now that it's out, at least get rid of it so we don't(especially the mods) have to see it XD. Take care my friend :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this